User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2011, 14:33   #1
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point
War declared on hex

heres the official declaration of war.

#oracle are now extremely hostile towards Kai and other members of hex. we have been taking your roids 3 nights in a row and we will keep bashing you every night for the rest of the round!

our goal is to target hex and beat them comprehensively. good luck!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 30 Apr 2011 at 17:13. Reason: Rephrasing. (Not that Valle could use the word comprehensively!)
[SH]Valle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 14:38   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: War declared on hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SH]Valle View Post

#oracle are now extremely hostile towards Kai and other members of hex. we have been taking your roids 3 nights in a row and we will keep bashing you every night for the rest of the round!

As a gesture of goodwill towards the proud soldiers of #oracle, all the TGV girls and Clogg have put on their cheerleader uniforms and got out their ponpons and are cheering #oracle on!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 30 Apr 2011 at 17:08. Reason: Updating quote
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 15:11   #3
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Last edited by Appocomaster; 30 Apr 2011 at 17:09. Reason: Updating quote
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 15:39   #4
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

I request of you, a memberslist with nicks and coords. Thanks in advance.
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 15:50   #5
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Go #Oracle!
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 17:09   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rephrased OP + quotes.
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 17:51   #7
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

this made me lol
Unread 1 May 2011, 07:38   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Been there - done this ..

Happy Hunting
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 08:08   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

I hope you have enjoyed the 900 roids the now 4 days and nights of constant raids have gotten you.

You should have been honest tho and not just said #oracle is hostile - i mean if your going to war and want to publicise it then atleast give over all the facts...

YOur running bgs from 3-4 different allies with teamed up waves pushing 1-2 mill fi a go...

Dont make it look like its 6 ppl vs 50 = we can see its more like 20-25....

Have your fun Valle - Planetarion is a game - if you take it this seriously then maybe you should see if they will employ you to play it professionally...

I still struggle to see what i have actually done to you but ihey its cool must have been something.. No one is gonna quit because of you because the waves are too easy to cover enjoy your 500 odd ticks of recalling
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 08:47   #10
theking

theking has a spectacular aura abouttheking has a spectacular aura about

its now 7 vs 50! fear!
theking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 09:09   #11
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Have your fun Valle - Planetarion is a game - if you take it this seriously then maybe you should see if they will employ you to play it professionally...
i lolled

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 10:52   #12
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

BG's from 3-4 different allies? Hahahaahaha!

I idle in #oracle and never see more than about 7 people active in the channel. All that usually happens is someone suggests roiding HeX cause they're whining faggots, and about 4 people launch on 1 target. And as for "recalling for 500 ticks" i've seen hardly any recalls and most of the 4man attacks seem to be landing for free.
Unread 1 May 2011, 14:27   #13
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I hope you have enjoyed the 900 roids the now 4 days and nights of constant raids have gotten you.

You should have been honest tho and not just said #oracle is hostile - i mean if your going to war and want to publicise it then atleast give over all the facts...

YOur running bgs from 3-4 different allies with teamed up waves pushing 1-2 mill fi a go...

Dont make it look like its 6 ppl vs 50 = we can see its more like 20-25....

I still struggle to see what i have actually done to you but ihey its cool must have been something.. No one is gonna quit because of you because the waves are too easy to cover enjoy your 500 odd ticks of recalling
cry baby
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 19:28   #14
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

oracle is a group of omega shipjumpers? i just heard alki and mikee got kicked from TGV after shipjumping from omega

whats going on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 19:30   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, there's some guy called maxmillian and he's busy trolling AD but beyond that idk...
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 19:40   #16
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

:P im just asking questions JBG homie, just heard today about an oracle and at same time heard tgv kicked mikee and alki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2011, 19:49   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a pity the oracle didn't see that one coming or maybe mikee's planet wouldn't be getting raped to shit tonight
Unread 1 May 2011, 22:24   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

nice thread

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2011, 23:27   #19
Kolla

Kolla is on a distinguished road

why so hostile against hex?
PA is dying come on¡¡¡ recruit more people
Kolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2011, 14:51   #20
Confraria
Tusa Lusa

Confraria is an unknown quantity at this point

because we are evil!
or bored..

Ascendancy: Anarchy. Elitism. And no f*cking crashing
Confraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2011, 16:21   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

or both

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2011, 16:29   #22
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

or lame

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2011, 17:41   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hiya. Please remember that this is meant to be a co-ordinates free forum. I did warn everyone in the other thread, and let's face it, with current activity you've almost certainly all read it. You guys should be intelligent and experienced enough to know the rules that are linked to at the top of every single page you view on here.

I'm sure you're all completely enraged about the threat that HeX are causing to your respective alliances and may have let emotion cloud your thinking, but this isn't France so you can't plead crimes of passion.
Unread 6 May 2011, 18:26   #24
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Hiya. Please remember that this is meant to be a co-ordinates free forum. I did warn everyone in the other thread, and let's face it, with current activity you've almost certainly all read it. You guys should be intelligent and experienced enough to know the rules that are linked to at the top of every single page you view on here.

I'm sure you're all completely enraged about the threat that HeX are causing to your respective alliances and may have let emotion cloud your thinking, but this isn't France so you can't plead crimes of passion.
i lol'ed

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2011, 06:48   #25
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Appoco i love u, one day we will find a way to have babies!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2011, 07:20   #26
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

WP, with the catch, I guess you won tonights skirmish, #oracle
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2011, 13:56   #27
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

it was a nice br , pity some of the terrans recalled reducing his salvage

1.2 mil value drop i think

-Rommel
Unread 7 May 2011, 14:35   #28
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

http://parser.cthq.net/index.php?groupid=54dc54af264b56 (coords altered)

Here are my 2 breps from this morning. GG HeX. Game over Kai.
Unread 7 May 2011, 22:06   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

why is my game over?? i can still play and def my ally and atatck with my ships...

Have i missed something somewhere??

Does getting FCed mean you cant log in anymore??
Unread 8 May 2011, 13:19   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Valle crashing 1,1mill score, did hirr do their lemming run early this year?
Unread 8 May 2011, 16:22   #31
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

i heard he died at base because cardi called him a far5mer

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2011, 16:24   #32
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I heard he died cause he Didnt Like Roids.
Unread 8 May 2011, 16:24   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
def my ally
bet your going to get jgp before you land def next time

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2011, 17:26   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

i landed it at 3am - im in a casual ally - why the hell would i be awake at 3am - if you guys need to sit up all night and do that then tahts fine - you obviously have too much much time on hands and not enough real life friends.

Just a tip that thing you can see outside teh window is called 'outside' you shoudl try it sometime
Unread 8 May 2011, 17:30   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

as far as i can remember only 2 fleets were live launched the rest were pl +5 or +6 but if it makes you feel better you can pretend we all stayed up to live launch on you

-Rommel
Unread 8 May 2011, 18:20   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think I've said it yet, but this whole war on HeX thing is pathetic. But enjoy your gloating, you've successfully fleetcaught a planet. Kudos.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2011, 18:24   #37
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

horrifyingly, i agree with mz.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2011, 18:27   #38
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Valle crashing 1,1mill score, did hirr do their lemming run early this year?
No, my ships are still alive.

-hirr!
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 08:47   #39
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

i remember this, this was fun!
Unread 26 Nov 2011, 09:58   #40
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

I agree Valle This was a good moment.

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2011, 13:34   #41
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

"comprehensively" <-- LOL
Unread 26 Nov 2011, 14:01   #42
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Although i was on the receiving end of this i will say atleast it provided entertainment. Shame PA isnt like this anymore...

Bring back Valle!!
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 00:58   #43
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I have to admit playing on that league had its fun moments.. We might bring back Horde or Hex one day I think. Ofc if Jagex finally does some advertising and brings some new players to the game.
Having a training alliance in a game which has 90% hardcore player base is not very useful

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2011, 11:25   #44
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

neither will happen Korsan, Horde wouldnt really be the same without green_cat and cr0 imo and Joe and I will never restart HeX and Jagex wont advertise PA, its damaging to their reputation of good games