User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2010, 16:00   #1
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
words in da streets...

Asc is crashing on hASU to give him ship/salvage donations

newsie hasu to see how timpayne helps him

this is legal j0?

[20:33] <timpayne> becuase App are not going to get #1 planet
[20:33] <@carDi> why not
[20:33] <@carDi> 1week left
[20:33] <@carDi> ?
[20:33] <timpayne> not possible
[20:33] <timpayne> unless you break nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 16:04   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: words in da streets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
this is legal j0?
No. The salvage donations should be removed and timpayne closed.
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 17:35   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

The planet win is very much open actually in my eyes. I was thinking about making a comeback tonight!

http://pastebin.com/dvbavNeR
http://pastebin.com/ruirg9pb
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:32   #4
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI
<HaNzI> although im the only one talking
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:32   #5
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Don't you get a headache coming up with brilliant tactics like that ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:34   #6
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Max, you just find it hard to believe that we fked up that attack...

This is not the first time an Asc member has crashed this round, just because this one wasn't on App doesn't mean you can come to the forums and cry about it.

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:36   #7
timpayne

Oh and that log is BS, you have just grabbed a tiny part of a large conversation and made it look like something it isnt.

Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:37   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look, regardless over who's to blame for what there's no reason for us to miss such a great opportunity to close timpayne. Much like hanzi never misses an opportunity to bring the stupid like it's going out of style we need to take our chances when they present themselves.
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:41   #9
timpayne

haha, I have told the MHs they can close me if they want to, I really don't care. My round sort of ended when I lost my entire fleet!

What good is my planet now?

Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:48   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

I was sort of hoping if you got closed you'd stop showing up on irc as well
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:52   #11
timpayne

No! If i got closed then I would make extra effort to talk to you on iRC!

Unread 5 Dec 2010, 18:56   #12
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpayne View Post
No! If i got closed then I would make extra effort to talk to you on iRC!
He doesnt reply ?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 20:20   #13
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Look, regardless over who's to blame for what there's no reason for us to miss such a great opportunity to close timpayne. Much like hanzi never misses an opportunity to bring the stupid like it's going out of style we need to take our chances when they present themselves.

In all fairness, when we launched we didnt tell timpayne we were fake attacking. It was all a set up to get him to crash
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 20:56   #14
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
In all fairness, when we launched we didnt tell timpayne we were fake attacking. It was all a set up to get him to crash
That was so mean Benneh.

/me cookies Benneh
Unread 5 Dec 2010, 21:59   #15
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Im not sure of the rules on IRC quotes but meh.

[23:52] <signs> man
[23:52] <signs> let's bring timpayne
[23:52] <Benneh>
[23:52] <signs> and he crashes for real
[23:52] <signs> D
[23:52] <Benneh> hahah
[23:52] <signs> would be rofl
[23:53] <signs> heroic
[23:53] <signs>
[23:53] <signs> I think I'd die of laughter then

So we took him along, and afew others launched also but i had gone by then heh.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 00:27   #16
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
this is legal j0?
Careface. The rules are there simply to stop people being shit, which is pretty much what this round has been for everyone else.

Maybe if you actually attacked competing planets in a "war game" then the gap wouldn't have been so small in the first place.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 01:26   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Who cares whos #1 , all that matters Is Doddy will finish top 25 and hes so proud its his first round top 100, congrats man you earned it you founght long and hard for that place.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 09:14   #18
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

[11:37] <+Ace> as yuo know we dont comment on cases on other planets

I almost laughed about this line from Hanzis logs.

Anyway, you should all be happy as the App donation from last night never arrived at Hasu. The MHs did what they did to Hanzi in r37, they ****ed Hasu over. Made him organise def and stuff and then recalled the incoming fleets.

Seriously, it“s just another example of the complete and utter lack of brains in the MH department. Rule should be immediate recall on reporting, if they recall fleets at all. Once def is organised they shouldn“t interfere so the effort someone put in isn“t ruined.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 10:43   #19
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Launching fleets should be removed in the last week so this CANNOT HAPPEN ever again
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 11:31   #20
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

For XXXX sake.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 13:52   #21
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

haha Apprime is not able to win planet even when noone attacks them
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 14:32   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

So it's not just me that doesn't give a flying F*ck what Hanzi has to say?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 15:43   #23
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Launching fleets should be removed in the last week so this CANNOT HAPPEN ever again

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 16:07   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'd say remove the opportunity to launch fleets period, make it an initiation/scan/covop-race!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 16:11   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
[11:37] <+Ace> as yuo know we dont comment on cases on other planets

I almost laughed about this line from Hanzis logs.

Anyway, you should all be happy as the App donation from last night never arrived at Hasu. The MHs did what they did to Hanzi in r37, they ****ed Hasu over. Made him organise def and stuff and then recalled the incoming fleets.

Seriously, it“s just another example of the complete and utter lack of brains in the MH department. Rule should be immediate recall on reporting, if they recall fleets at all. Once def is organised they shouldn“t interfere so the effort someone put in isn“t ruined.
but once you organised defence, the attacks would recall 99% of the time? So the def doesnt gain anything anyway? Either the attack got covered and they should of recalled anyway, or the attack wasnt covered and they did hasu a favor.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 19:20   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

The most logical outcome is for the multihunters to individually examine each battle after it happens and determine whether or not the attack was a proper attack or a salvage donation. In the case of a salvage donation the salvage gets removed and the attackers are closed.

This has the hilarious bonus that ND will end the round with only 5 open planets*.

*Unless their scanners build ships I guess.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 22:21   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Well, App broke nap so guess tim got some from it. May be a result of imperia farmblocking henrik on djcomplex aswell, dunno.

* We do not exist *

Unread 6 Dec 2010, 22:29   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh man this is like the most unexpected betrayal since I dunno, 22nd June 1941?
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 22:29   #29
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

if anyone wants free roids , hit anyone in imp except hasu

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 22:44   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ooooh your gonna be LOLLING pretty hard when you hear the next part!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 22:47   #31
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dworschi View Post
haha Apprime is not able to win planet even when noone attacks them
You may have spoken too soon. Plus the NAP is gone, so now you can attack them.

edit: haha who's trying to avoid getting attacked now?

Last edited by zebra; 6 Dec 2010 at 23:06.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 23:11   #32
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Really sad on Imps part. Fight for the planet rank if you think you deserve it, don't whine call carDi.
Unread 6 Dec 2010, 23:30   #33
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Really sad on Imps part. Fight for the planet rank if you think you deserve it, don't whine call carDi.
Amen

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 00:10   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

lol

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Dec 2010, 00:44   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

So...are we finally to see some action?

I use the word "action" in the loosest sense possible.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 00:54   #36
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Wishful JBG, don't think there will be any action. It'll be a boring ending to a boring round
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 01:07   #37
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Wishful JBG, don't think there will be any action. It'll be a boring ending to a boring round
It's been an exciting roidrace for some people.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 01:13   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

there's nothing exciting about watching who can get the most escorts

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 01:31   #39
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Wait? What happened while I was at work?
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 05:45   #40
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

So someone accidentally broke the NAP?

And Apprime aren't going to go for #1 planet rank?

How boring, not that I expected anything exciting to happen in this snoozefest of a round.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 09:10   #41
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
but once you organised defence, the attacks would recall 99% of the time? So the def doesnt gain anything anyway? Either the attack got covered and they should of recalled anyway, or the attack wasnt covered and they did hasu a favor.
Appearantly I didn't make my oppinion on this matter clear. It has nothing to do with HaSu in particular, I already thought along these lines back around r37 when I read Hanzis posts about how the MHs treated incoming suiciders.

If the MH staff is unable to recall an assumed suicide attack within a short time span, they shouldn't interfere at all. It's completely shit to force a player to organise defence and keep his fleet home for an assumed gain and have that attack force recalled rather shortly before impact. After all, you could probably abuse this and stop a top planet from attacking for the last week by faking suicides.
Yes, I am aware people could just fake attack all the time, but maybe you understand why I tihnk MHs should either react _quickly_ or _not at all_. The way it is now is just retarded... oh wait, I'm talking about the MH department. Nevermind I guess?
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 10:38   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If the multihunters can't positively identify a salvage donation before it lands, then they have no business removing the resources gained afterwards.
The problem is, of course, that it's incredibly hard to distinguish between genuine XP runs and salvage donations. When attempting to make such a distinction, it's easier to just wait until after the fact and apply a one-size-fits-all solution than to make the decision beforehand and risk the attacker raising hell because you interfered in his legitimate attack.

And both approaches are easier than admitting that "no, we can't tell the difference, we're just making arbitrary decisions based on gut feelings".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 10 Dec 2010 at 11:47. Reason: typoes
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 11:11   #43
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
"sigh"

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 14:08   #44
timpayne

I just think it is hilarious that App are going to let HaSu win planet rank, even after he approached Asc and asked us to attack Henrik!

Unread 7 Dec 2010, 14:09   #45
timpayne

Oh and nice try with the djcomplex move, made me LOL at lot.

Unread 7 Dec 2010, 14:59   #46
Dworschi
MööööH r0x0r0r

Dworschi is an unknown quantity at this point

you only want that asc stops pointing at you tim you gave the win to HaSu \o/
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 17:26   #47
zebra
h3ll's angels

I think hasu napping his only real competition gave him the win; see the bunched panties when App dropped the NAP intending to attack him yesterday. That and the escorts, and generally gosu prioritizing themselves within the greater Imp alliance.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 18:25   #48
Firebird

I think you will find it was the imp hc that napped HaSu's competition and not him. As for gosu looking after themselves rather than the ally I don't recall an instance where they did that when we had 3 allies hitting us.
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 21:03   #49
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
It's been an exciting roidrace for some people.
My favorite round in ages! Nice and quiet plus no Reincarnate ruining my defense calls. Sim-planetting ftw!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2010, 22:00   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where's Killmark when you need him?