User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 4 Mar 2004, 17:06   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
"Hey, NetSky, f*** off you bitch!"

http://www.chi-publishing.com/portal/?id=1090

Interesting/Funny

The Internet is now a battlefield. Nice.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 18:23   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: "Hey, NetSky, f*** off you bitch!"

hasnt the internet been a battlefield for years.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 21:37   #3
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it has.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 01:08   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's still slightly infuriating the way this one's going though.

Also, kudos goes out to whichever muppet of a lecturer at my uni got infected with it. Seeing as the lecturers all have email submission privilages to the uni's MRA lists, the results have been interesting...
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:18   #5
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

I noticed that one too megla, spam by the bucket load :/

As if i don't get enough already

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 20:49   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it means our uni addresses have ended up in the hands of spammers, me != impressed.
We'll see in a couple of weeks I guess.

Thankfully that spam filter i was talking about in the other thread can filter IMAP as well as POP, so I can clean it out if necessary.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 21:11   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It's still slightly infuriating the way this one's going though.

Also, kudos goes out to whichever muppet of a lecturer at my uni got infected with it. Seeing as the lecturers all have email submission privilages to the uni's MRA lists, the results have been interesting...
same here :-(
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 03:28   #8
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
I noticed that one too megla, spam by the bucket load :/

As if i don't get enough already
You also put your email address in your forum sig, what do you expect?! Any email harvesting bots going out searching websites catch that easily.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 03:36   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

planetarion mail is filterend anyway, so thats not an issue. mit is talking about his university email - he's at the same university as megla iirc.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 11:57   #10
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper
You also put your email address in your forum sig, what do you expect?! Any email harvesting bots going out searching websites catch that easily.
I expect spam email to that address anyway (most of its filtered out), but, thats not where i get most of my junk. my private addresses gets more spam :/ and some to my uni acc now, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBOT3
planetarion mail is filterend anyway, so thats not an issue. mit is talking about his university email - he's at the same university as megla iirc.
Correct, both of us go to Loughborough Uni.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote