User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:23   #1
V1nC3nT

V1nC3nT is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Need Webmaster

Hello, need webmaster. If anyone want to help me, please email me to [email protected]
V1nC3nT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 19:07   #2
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Re: Need Webmaster

little bit more descriptive about what u want help with might be a good idea

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 19:22   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

*queball wonders what to do with this thread *
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 19:51   #4
V1nC3nT

i need man which can designe my page. I wanna make new game, but my webmaster knowledge is so f***** :-)
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 20:18   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

We all want to make games...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 20:38   #6
V1nC3nT

I`m programing with PHP, and game is really posible, because it`s not so hard....i have one game, but need really good designe, and i wanna change it from a to z :-)
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 21:11   #7
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

lolly roffle
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 21:14   #8
V1nC3nT

Flavius: U Don`t trust me? look to http://www.aow.techas.lt :-)
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 02:07   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It might be helpful if you posted what you're actually looking for.

Someone to do a graphic design? Someone to design a layout? Someone to code a HTML site? Someone to code a PHP-driven site? Someone to do a totally immersive, interactive, high-tech, ultra 2004 Flash site? Someone to keep maintaining it, or just to design it once? And what kind of site do you need/want? A new portal, a new layout for the game, a fansite, etc?
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 02:39   #10
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

And absolutely most important; how much are you willing to pay!
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 12:00   #11
V1nC3nT

I`m looking graphic designed, because with PHP i have all....need only graphic designed
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 12:31   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you're not looking for a webmaster, but for a graphic artist
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 13:42   #13
V1nC3nT

I`m from lithuanian, and my english speak is not very good, sorry for it :-)
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 14:21   #14
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

find a cheap labour lithuanian to do the job for you then
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 15:12   #15
V1nC3nT

Hm...
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 16:57   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nC3nT
Hm...
Still no talk of money.

I hope you're not thinking any of us will work for you for free?
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:09   #17
V1nC3nT

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Still no talk of money.

I hope you're not thinking any of us will work for you for free?
No, i don`t think....but i can`t find man who can help...about money i will talk to him in PM :-)
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:18   #18
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

why does it have to be a him

yuo sexist

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote