User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:14   #1
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all
mr brick's departure. facts

fact. at this point mrbrick is not a member of the pateam

fact. jolt (keef) decided that he had left. this was announced by keef (the portal has since been attacked and posts, along with a lot of other stuff deleted. nothing vital was lost, no information was 'stolen', but it's annoying that the post is no longer there)

to be honest, that's about where the facts dry up.

was mrbrick sacked, did he resign? to be honest, i'm not really sure and i watched it happening.
did mit and karm sack him? again, not really sure. at this point i'd say not, but i know their side of the story better than i do mrbrick's.

in an effort to clear this up, i could post what i think is the truth, it'd be more than you've had so far, but somehow i think not enough. so, i intend, assuming cooperation by mrbrick and the rest of the pateam, to post both sides of the story, and let people draw their own conclusions.

a novel idea for pa, but one i'm hoping will work and lead to more info flowing your way.

[edit]
having talked to mrbrick i think i've no a fair idea what's been going on.

apparently, the whole thing kicked off because mrbrick had been out of contact for around 3 weeks due to personal reasons.

during this time the current team suggest that pa was in trouble, that nothing was getting done and that when the servers died multiple time mrbrick was about, but did nothing. mrbrick suggests that he was still working on planetarion stuff and that no e-mails were sent his way indicating that anything was wrong.

This reached a climax at ice-lady's xmas party when karm talked to mrbrick. mrbrick suggests that karm interpreted him shirking the issue of planetarion as his resignation, that karm told him that jolt wanted to sack him and that no pa talk was supposed to happen at the party. the pateam suggests that mrbrick repeatedly suggested that he wanted to resign and that he wanted to be sacked.

this resulted in mrbrick's [edit to the right coords] 1:1:7 [/edit]planet being deleted, along with his game admin access. mrbrick suggest that this was done without consulting him and without an ok from jolt. the pateam suggest that it's standard procedure to remove someone who's said they're quitting, to avoid any "i'm leaving, let's have a laugh" type bahevior, and they were therefore acting within established practices.

mrbrick arrived in the pateam channel earlyish on monday when noone was active and changed the topic to something asking what was going on and why he had no admin access. as noone was active noone answered and he left after a few minutes.

he later returned to find that the topic had been changed without a reply been given. understandably a little upset an argument errupted which resulted in him /parting the channel.

keef then showed up and talked to people. after a while mrbrick returned to the channel, apparently seeking an apology from those who'd deleted his admin access. another fight erupted which resulted in mrbrick leaving the channel again (he has asked me to mention at this point, that he has appologised for his 3 weeks inactiivty). mrbrick then continued to talk to keef for a while, and decided to leave the pateam.

i hope that clears up what's happened.
personally, i've reached the conclusion that mrbrick probably didn't resign, but he also wasn't really booted by any of the pateam. as keef's news post said, he ended up leaving the team, as far as i can tell without any real leaving or kicking.

moral of this story. had people appologised and admitted mistakes, i'd probably not be posting this. had people been able to avoid arguing i'd probably not be posting this. depressing isn't it.

anyway, people asked for the truth. as far as i'm aware, you have it.

[/edit]

-mist

Last edited by mist; 19 Dec 2003 at 02:47.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:22   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: mr brick's departure. facts

Basicaly your posting to say that at this point in time, you dont know anything.

Excellent.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:25   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well I for one feel enlightened.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:26   #4
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i know plenty, but as i said, if i posted it'd be one sided. and that would achieve nothing

why post this?

well, people keep telling me that pa should tell players what we're doing, so i am. and it'll hopefully save a load of other threads that achieve very little

-mist
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:30   #5
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be better (imo) to hear a one sided story than to hear nothing. At least we can then get the other side at some point.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:30   #6
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
fact. jolt (keef) decided that he had left. this was announced by keef (the portal has since been attacked and posts, along with a lot of other stuff deleted. nothing vital was lost, no information was 'stolen', but it's annoying that the post is no longer there)
Keith

First off, it's with sadness that I have to inform you that MrBrick is no longer a member of PATeam. We wish him luck with whatever he chooses to do.

Secondly, PAX is approaching it's close and I know some of you are awaiting details of what Jolt and PAteam have in store for Planetarion's future, I’ll attempt to clear a few things up...

1) There will be some speedgames of various types shortly; more details will follow over the holiday period.

2) Round 11 plans are still unfolding, and PATeam is trying to take on board the community’s opinions and suggestions for the future. We'll keep you updated as we progress with our plans.

Despite our apparent lack of "presence" we do monitor what happens in the game, and if you have any comments not related to Support/Payment issues you can e-mail me at keith~at~jolt.co.uk .

Keith Hardy ( Keef )
Operations Manager
Jolt Online Gaming
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:31   #7
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
present from VsN
thank you kindly
-mist
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:05   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen to the wise PA Team
It speaks the truth and nothing less
Endless is the kindness in their hearts
Serenity and Goodness comes from Karmulian himself.

but who am I to judge, I hope you all enjoyed your promotions PA Team!

P.S. First one to spot the cleverly hidden message gets a cookie.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:12   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Acrostics are so 8 year old.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 19:14   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Look, it was intended for PA Team ok?
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 22:57   #11
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

well, id for one like to know the answer

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:25   #12
CharlieB
Pegasus Rising

CharlieB is an unknown quantity at this point

hidden message

L
I
E
S
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 00:51   #13
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

your quick aren't you
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 01:31   #14
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

oh... well if you hadnt used such big words Acrostics i could have figured it out :-(

Im not that retarded am i?

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 02:37   #15
mist
Jolt's best friend

origonal post edited having talked to people

-mist
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 02:51   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brave of u to post all that imo but nice to see facts non the less!
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 03:03   #17
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

id place that blame on Karm....

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 03:19   #18
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

May I point out that this is a gross misinterpretation, and I believe Karm may even agree with me on that to some extent.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 03:23   #19
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

I would agree, will repost something a bit more accurate tomorrow
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 03:27   #20
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

whether you agree or disagree ( cida), you should agree that at least someone is informing the ones that put money out to play some answers to the questions that are being asked. Now.. I suggest that if anyone has any questions regarding this thread then ask them.. if you just want to make things worse and worse.. why not find another forum to spam on.
thanks mist. you have enformed me of several things. Shame on all of you at a festive christmas party to talk crap.. *wonders how much alcohol was involved*
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 11:49   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is more fun than Eastenders <3
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 11:55   #22
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
May I point out that this is a gross misinterpretation, and I believe Karm may even agree with me on that to some extent.
It might be worth you elaborating. Threads like this start because of a lack of information.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:55   #23
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
fact. at this point mrbrick is not a member of the pateam

etc.

-mist
I have already asked you in another thread and I want to ask you again: What makes you, the PA Team respectively, think that you are able to work on PA's public relations? Your post is amateurish to say the least. Ever thought about the fact that capitalization is there for a reason? It really does improve the 'readability' - believe it or not.

Posting second hand information tinctured by your private emotions and hearsay will achieve nothing except further alienation between the players and PA Team. And the comments made by MrBrick and Karmulian even strenghten my point. I thinkt that MrBrick was even fairly generous in calling your PR attempt a "misinterpretation".

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:38   #24
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

easy laputa..

I give mist credit for at least making an attempt if you disagree with facts then do say so, but as I see it you didnt give anything constructive. Im sure people are going to just flame away with whatever the responce is. Have you personally spoken to MrBrick? or any of the "team" for that matter? Even though I dont play anymore, I have taken the time to try to find out why I left. Give them a chance to fly or crash. In the least, you can say that you made an attempt to let them have thier chance. MrBrick. I would ask you to take some time and thought and offer your opinion .. Heck Mit also. Id like to see what is behind that curtain you all gather behind to do your collective thinkings.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:49   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I want karma and the bricks whole story. Without it this whole thread is useless.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:04   #26
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy
easy laputa..

I give mist credit for at least making an attempt if you disagree with facts then do say so, but as I see it you didnt give anything constructive.
I don't know the facts why and how MrBrick left and that wasn't the point of my post anyway. I simply want to get rid off people in PA Team who are filling positions they can not live up to. Otherwise the players are doomed to go through the same shit PR wise they had to go through for the last months. If there is a reorganization PA Team should do it the proper way and think about who they are putting in which field. Someone who is posting an official sticky thread based on nothing but hearsay and private emotions should NOT be in the PR 'department'.
Hell even Karmulian - mist's boss - stated that mist's post needs some amendments.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:25   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One may hope that it is not PA Team's intent to provide more of this information, which is second-guessed and declared to be a 'misinterpretation' by the people involved. No offense, mist, but I'm not sure you want to come across as either a journalist bringing an issue out, or as an official PA Team spokesperson attempting to publicize information - considering you've utterly failed at both.

Having information you publicize openly second-guessed and passed off as a 'misinterpretation' by your peers and those directly involved doesn't exactly paint a picture of you as a reliable spokesperson for future PA Team publications - a condemning image to have if you are to be part of the PR staff. And if you try to play the "I'm acting as a person or a player, not as a PA Team member", then you'll need to get it in your head pretty fast that every fart you'll be letting slip will now bear some official Planetarion capacity and will be scrutinized as such.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 06:00   #28
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

may i just say, as i look at these boards that this may be the reason we dont get much information about the goings on of PA.

I mean, here, we have mist, trying to bring out information, and all i see is flaming for the low-quality journalism. It might not be the New York Times, but its the National Enquirer, and for right now, im happy with that.

Lets all just take one collective hug, make mist the pivot-point and have a jolly good ol time. Mr Brick can come too. Not Karm. :-P

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 12:49   #29
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

After careful reading, I have to say...What? Theres not one shred of usable information there. What a complete and utter waste of a post and my time to read it. We now know less then we did before the post. Brick is gone and we don't realy know why. But we do know that amateur hour reigns supreme at PA headquarters yet again.
And its NOT getting better.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:15   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

One of PAs biggest problem has always been communication or the lack of it.

PAteam has never been good at handing information to the paying public, and by the sounds of all this there are even communication problems within the team. Hopefully all of this will finally teach them to sort it all out once and for all.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:00   #31
Browolf
Veteran

Browolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: mr brick's departure. facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

PAteam has never been good at handing information to the paying public, and by the sounds of all this there are even communication problems within the team. Hopefully all of this will finally teach them to sort it all out once and for all.
it seems to be me jolt should have more control over the pateam, since i would imagine they (jolt) have more experience running a business/team and communicating. Either that or pateam has someone in charge who knows more about business practices and organisation, managing etc and less about actual game specifics.

I had the impression that mr brick was of this ilk, imho he did a good job. He doesnt seem to have been treated particularly well but at the same time you've got to ask,

How did the situation take 3 weeks to come to a head? Doesnt anyone use the telephone these days?

If pa team is going to be a 'council' then they'd better have an official spokesperson otherwise we'll be getting 5 versions of everthing that happens and that aint gonna be helpful.

Embrace the wind with both arms, Stop the clouds dead in sky, Hang your head no more,
And beg no more, Brother Wolf and Sister Moon
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 14:31   #32
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

The annoying thing is MrBrick was one of the few people willing to listen to concerns about lack of communication and the communication with the helpers outside PATeam and the paying customers was getting much better. As i've said elsewhere I think alot of this was due to the structure he setup of everyone reporting to him rather than the more traditional method of each section having a head who was responsable for that area. When you split the running like that you have a problem of the left hand not knowing what the right is doing and vise versa which means no-one can ever give out any info becuase they only know part of the situation and if they do fall into the trap of doing so it just leaves so many unanswered questions that the situation gets much worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browolf
How did the situation take 3 weeks to come to a head? Doesnt anyone use the telephone these days?
I have to ask the same, in that 3 week period I had sent emails to MrBrick and received replies to them so he wanst totally out of contact so It does seem strange that this became such an issue
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:53   #33
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

the funny thing about it... is that sounds like alliance problems.. like the one on virus ( irvine and big i think ) and such kid crap..

is this business. or a gossip game?

// edit

what was rest of this post can b found here... it sounds more... " ok " there.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...01#post2590401
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:02   #34
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

PA Team?

Im not seeing any team work here, just bitching.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:50   #35
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browolf
it seems to be me jolt should have more control over the pateam, since i would imagine they (jolt) have more experience running a business/team and communicating. Either that or pateam has someone in charge who knows more about business practices and organisation, managing etc and less about actual game specifics.

I had the impression that mr brick was of this ilk, imho he did a good job. He doesnt seem to have been treated particularly well but at the same time you've got to ask,

Yes, but a phone number is helpful... the only people that do have his phone number, TRIED to contact him to get the answer phone constantly... it is not like we didn't try to contact him to find out what was going on. Having said that, even thou he was 'busy' and unable to get to the internet (thats what i was told by the team) he still managed to check his emails it would seem.

Letting us know he wasn't going to be around for X reason for Y weeks would have certainly been more useful than just disappearing and leaving us all in the lurch.

Since we've got re-arranged, i've managed to get far more done than in the past 4 or so weeks... including starting some work on rnd 11. heh

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 22:03   #36
Browolf
Veteran

Browolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

Letting us know he wasn't going to be around for X reason for Y weeks would have certainly been more useful than just disappearing and leaving us all in the lurch.
Sounds more like he'd gone into hiding

Embrace the wind with both arms, Stop the clouds dead in sky, Hang your head no more,
And beg no more, Brother Wolf and Sister Moon
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 22:51   #37
RIT

RIT has a spectacular aura aboutRIT has a spectacular aura about

Mr Brick gave me an easter egg, he seems to be one of the only 'sound' PA team people out there, the rest are suffering from terminal CHUAS.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:58   #38
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, when MrBrick was opted to sort things out, i knew it wouldnt last, one way or another.

Personally i thought he would have just quit outright, instead of this..

Seems alot happens when you deside PLanetarion is crap and not worth being part of.
It has taken 10rounds for PA to actually listen to the community, and even then the shit ideas come through and get used.

Many ideas that are profitable and worthwhile, never get used or talked about.

Good help is hard ot find.
And wtf is with this xmas theme on the forums, using R1 planetarion images, stupid ass colour scheme, xmas is white/silver and such not bloody red and green.

Its all gone to pots i tell you, and the simple concept of communications is the reason for all the problems that ever happen, when will peopel learn hwo to talk?

LFFPicard
(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:06   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFFPicard
And wtf is with this xmas theme on the forums, using R1 planetarion images, stupid ass colour scheme, xmas is white/silver and such not bloody red and green.
What colours are associated with Christmas is a personal thing. Personally I'd associate red/green with Christmas a lot more than white/silver.

If it bothers you, then simply select one of the other forum styles using the dropdown box on the left-hand bottom. It's not like you have to watch the Christmas style
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:12   #40
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point

i aint here long enough to be bothered.. just wanted to moan about it
(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:27   #41
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

I say fire everyone bar karm.
Give pa to hinch for free.

Then ban paracidda..

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:35   #42
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
I say fire everyone bar karm.
Give pa to hinch for free.

Then ban paracidda..
I see your triple lobotomy performed by a three year old with a rusty scalpel was a succes.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:13   #43
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

+s

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 01:20   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

who didn't see this coming?

ps i bet some norwegian is laughing his arse off atm. :P
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 02:37   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

someone asked for Jolt to take more direct control. That would require them to actually hire some staff wouldnt it
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 04:20   #46
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

dont debate, masturbate ... is what i always said, incidently i have a 30degree curve.

Unread 1 Jan 2004, 05:03   #47
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Yes, but a phone number is helpful... the only people that do have his phone number, TRIED to contact him to get the answer phone constantly... it is not like we didn't try to contact him to find out what was going on. Having said that, even thou he was 'busy' and unable to get to the internet (thats what i was told by the team) he still managed to check his emails it would seem.

Since we've got re-arranged, i've managed to get far more done than in the past 4 or so weeks... including starting some work on rnd 11. heh
Jolt = The lose. Nuff said really. PA makes them no money, why should they care? the Jolt support is shit (took me 2 months for me to get money back from Jolt that they owed me when they overcharged my credit card, and i only got it back as i threatened to take them to the small claims court), all the decent pateam members have left, so its not really PA anymore, its more like a game that will be run until the new "creators" get bored of it, which doesnt take long. your PR is utter bollocks, you have people that just post posts to stir trouble (mist) and then you have the pa team arguing. To be a Jolt admin you need to sign a NDA (for think its 3 years ive forgotten) this means you talk about nothing to do with whats happening. So if you are a part of planetarion, you have signed an NDA so you've all broken it everytime you post on here. So technically mist and the others should all be kicked.

Read the NDA thoroughly its there for a reason

Last edited by Illogical; 1 Jan 2004 at 05:29.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 09:01   #48
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

They over charged ur cretit card O.o.. thats dirteh...

Well, jolt figures that "we gave them a server.what more do they want, after all we arent running a charity ARE WE" ;-) ::rolls eyes::

they thought the over-charge was gratuity... like at the pubs where they automaticly add it on because they think ur too drunk to notice O.o

Unread 1 Jan 2004, 14:25   #49
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Well, jolt figures that "we gave them a server.what more do they want, after all we arent running a charity ARE WE" ;-) ::rolls eyes::
It probably turned into a charity in between They could always just decide to pull the plug and take their losses as a lesson.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 05:01   #50
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Heh, the full story will never go up because it will be removed.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Closed Thread