User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:23   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
So what is PA Team now?

Since I have left the PA Team I have not spend much time on planetarion, however recent events have sparked my interest a bit towards my old home. Since spinner has left my opinion of the PA Team has not been a good one, I felt that the people who remained were more interested in ascending the ranks rather than helping the game.

So now, MrBrick, NB3 and JBG have left the PA Team, Fudge isn't even on the comprehensive .gif file they have released and Mit and Karmulian seem to be calling the shots.
So now the question remains, what is the PA Team, again people have left/were kicked (still unclear about this), everytime a batch of people are outsourced a spanking new one is promoted from the #support staff. People that were once not even allowed to know who the multihunter was now have admin access to the game.

Where is jolt? Keef is supposed to be the jolt liason, but he seems to do even less than karmulian around here. All Jolt has done for us is say how they will continue to support PA, to me that reads they'll continue to run planetarion on a server somewhere and rake in the cash of whomever is foolish enough to pay for this game.

Right now I'd say we have 2 people in charge who have been saying they are going to quit since Round 9 because the users moan too much and who have threatened to excert their power in ways that would harm this game. We have people that are given administrator access because there simply is no-one else to give it too. Posts are being deleted, events hushed up and planetarion keeps suffering from it.

So I am left to conclude that although this should be a period of reconstruction for planetarion that the current PA Team is in the worst shape ever. I would be interested in an 'official' reply from the PA Team as to what they have already achieved during the period that spinner left and what chain of events lead to the leaving/dismissal of the creator, the support manager and the forum leader person thingy.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:52   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: So what is PA Team now?

PA Team has undergone a reformation in the last couple of days and has been changed to a council based system instead of one where there is a creator in charge. As there are none of the original creators left (fudge left at the same time as Spinner but has been around donating time when things go wrong) we have abolished the term "creator". As of now the 5 managers are the "heads" of PA if that's what you'd like to call us. These comprise of the managers of:
- PA Team and IRC channels
- Game Development and Day-to-Day running of the game including multihunters
- Support
- Forums
- Communications and PR
All the managers have the same access to the game and the same level of authority.

Keef is, as before, the Jolt liason to PA Team and is our main method of communication between us and them regarding things like payment methods, game servers, other Jolt related things.

Over the last couple of weeks we have made one or two mistakes depending on how you look at it. It has been a time of transition and now the changes have been announced we hope to be able to finally make some progress.

At the current time we are trying to get the NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreement's) from Jolt which are required to get server access sorted out.

In the meantime if you have any suggestions on how to take Planetarion forward please visit the Suggestions Forum.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:54   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

So many words, so little meaning.

Why don't you stop talking nonsense and answer my question:

What have you actually accomplished besides creating more drama and a promotion for all of you.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:56   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

• An active team - possibly the most active it has ben since moving to jolt
  • Plans for a number of speed games, including the possibilites of some free pa games (both new and old)
  • Continuation of PA into Rnd11
  • Direct access to PA boxes, so that we can better control whats going on in the game,
  • Therefore less reliance on jolt
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:03   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Oligarchy++

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:06   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
  • Plans for a number of speed games, including the possibilites of some free pa games (both new and old)
  • Direct access to PA boxes, so that we can better control whats going on in the game,
So you want to pass off continuous reorganisations of PA Team (for various, undisclosed, reasons), the fact that planetarion won't die after this round and a few server accounts as accomplishments?

Oh and just a heads up in regards to those speed round plans, meaning to do something does not mean you did do it. I don't think my perfect plan to take over the world would count as a real accomplishment.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:16   #7
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Oh i agree entirely,

however you drum this off and say that it was all better under spinner, however he too said things then never accomplished them

we have plans, if they don;t come to fruition then it won;t be for lack of trying

it will probably just be the curse of pa
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:19   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

At this point i'm tempted to point out that forms of collective flat-level government in the past has failed miserably, but i'd probably get shouted at if i did.
Oh damn.
Anyway, i guess only time will tell... besides, there's a first time for everything!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:28   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Oh i agree entirely,

however you drum this off and say that it was all better under spinner, however he too said things then never accomplished them

we have plans, if they don;t come to fruition then it won;t be for lack of trying

Ah I get it.

So because you never (supposedly) accomplished something under spinner you don't have to accomplish anything now either.

I see you're doing quite great at this PR job.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:30   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Nothing like putting a spin on things is there Parra?
Nice to see PD hasn't changed...

I'm assured things are being coordinated. And i mean, you've got to admit, with any changes of this sort it takes a while to settle down....

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:30   #11
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

I think sufficed to say everything i say you will talk the opposite of its true meaning,
therefore there is little point continuing
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:39   #12
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

So these 5 new leaders is Phil^, Mit, A2, Karmulian and a another you havent decided yet..
All these 5 will have full access to the game and the server?

Does anyone beside Mit and his team need access to the servers? and is anyone in pateam able to do a rollback now??

What is the purpose of Aryn and Mist realy?

Have you made any rules about how you deal with problems? and is there any rules how the team should behave towards its paying customers, or will we still have members who calls ppl for liers and whole alliances as cheaters?
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:50   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Allright, since you feel my replies are not constructive towards this thread I'll shed a little light into my reasoning.

The 'results of your work' as you so deem to acknowledge them are in my view worth absolutely nothing. You have been busy for weeks and all you have to show for it but continiuous reorganisations of the team (the tool that is supposed to produce results) under shady circumstances, some server accounts and a lot of 'plans to do stuff'. Upon pointing this out to you I get a reference to the past were things were also not great all the time, which either has no relevation to this discussion at all or is a tacit admission of my statement. So if it is not the tacit admission (as I assumed it to be and you now denied it not to be) then it simply did not make sense. I was not comparing the accomplishments of pa team with previous incarnations of it but I was trying to quantify them.

Also mushroom, incase you didn't know: Karm/Mit just removed MrBricks access without consulting anyone (specifically jolt), some members of PA Team left over this in disgust.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 07:55   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Generally, I'd have to agree with ParraCida's posts...I was actually on my way to write something similar after getting off work and reading the portal announcement--so thanks Parra, for saving me the trouble

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 08:29   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Hi.

Things were a thousand times better under spinner's reign.

You have plans, yet you seem incredibly unable to update people on a daily basis.

Winner
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 08:32   #16
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

Why did MrBrick Leave?
What happend there?

Good luck. MAke a good job of it, please!
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 10:19   #17
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i look forward to yet more reorganisations as joltts milestones fail to be achieved yet again
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 10:20   #18
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

For your info ParraCida, Keef did make a news-piece on the portal yesterday but it vanished for some reason.
He is 'alive' etc.

(just filling you in if you didn't know)
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:40   #19
Browolf
Veteran

Browolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
and is anyone in pateam able to do a rollback now??
V
V
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
At the current time we are trying to get the NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreement's) from Jolt which are required to get server access sorted out.
You can bet that they'll be negociating those NDAs for a while

~Browolf

Embrace the wind with both arms, Stop the clouds dead in sky, Hang your head no more,
And beg no more, Brother Wolf and Sister Moon
Browolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 11:55   #20
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Also mushroom, incase you didn't know: Karm/Mit just removed MrBricks access without consulting anyone (specifically jolt), some members of PA Team left over this in disgust.
Ohhh shame shame shame. This small fact I did not know. shame shame shame. I liked MrBrick. TBH he made his mistakes BUT he admitted to them, then tried to correct them. It is very sad thing to see PA die this death. I truely hope that Spinner doesnt check up on things just to see how its going. He would be disappointed.. or maybe he knew this would be its demise and allowed this to happen so he didnt have to kill it himself. BTW How ya been Cida. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday. oh yeah .. and again shame shame shame on you Admin if this is the truth... of which Im sure you wont admit to anyway.
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 12:42   #21
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:33   #22
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

From what I heard, Karm and Mit kicked MrBrick out of PaTeam, and MrBrick is talking to Jolt about how to straighten out this whole mess.

We'll all see what happens (:
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:44   #23
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Hi Hexy, I do check up on things now and then, and it is not at all amusing to see what has happened and is still happening.

Sad to see, but hardly surprising.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:55   #24
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner
From what I heard, Karm and Mit kicked MrBrick out of PaTeam, and MrBrick is talking to Jolt about how to straighten out this whole mess.

Quite amusing that anyone would want 'power' over PA as it is now :gollum:

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 15:58   #25
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:

That removes the little bit of respect who was left for Mit and Karm in their attemt to takeover pa
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:03   #26
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Quite amusing that anyone would want 'power' over PA as it is now :gollum:

Yeah, but this IS Karmulian/Mit we're talking about. In fact, those two people are on my list of "last people who should EVER have control".

Generally, most of the people left in PA Team are wankers of that calibre (I know you wanted to say it Spinner).

If you want a "real" creator, talk to someone like A2. I think he's the only respectable person left in there that I can see from their little structure .gif thing.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:05   #27
Ashknight
Buried under JJ's Patio

Ashknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the roughAshknight is a jewel in the rough

Cheesy your still alive \o/ \o/

As for the whole team situation i think it is down to jolt to resolve after all its there game.

A long term peon

<Mushroom> put it in slowly, bit by bit KaneED
<KaneED> i like it all in at once though
Ashknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:09   #28
Cochese
Retired

You're still the daddeh Ash!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:37   #29
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Generally, most of the people left in PA Team are wankers of that calibre (I know you wanted to say it Spinner).
ta muchly, love you too etc.

it seems that, thus far at least, the discussion over MrB's departure has been rather one sided. as far as i'm aware noone's actually heard the pateam's side of things.

while others seem happy to flame away, perhaps some would rather avoid it and just get on with things?

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:43   #30
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
ta muchly, love you too etc
My comments weren't aimed at you, as you can probably guess, I don't know you and thus cannot comment on your wank-ness (or for that matter, ace-ness)

Quote:
it seems that, thus far at least, the discussion over MrB's departure has been rather one sided. as far as i'm aware noone's actually heard the pateam's side of things.
If Spinner (and everyone else I heard the same "rumor" from) is right, then why would two people who basically ousted a legitimately-appointed (Jolt did pick him, after all) administrator wish to discuss the matter in public?

If there wasn't anything to hide, we'd have heard their side of the story. Being as it's too dodgy, we have not.

Quote:
while others seem happy to flame away, perhaps some would rather avoid it and just get on with things?
Or they're keeping their heads down to avoid being hit by all the shit flying around...

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:47   #31
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hi Hexy, I do check up on things now and then, and it is not at all amusing to see what has happened and is still happening.

Come back and save pa!
You know you want to...
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 16:49   #32
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i thought i knew you from elite in round 3 (or was it 4, too long ago)

Quote:
If there wasn't anything to hide, we'd have heard their side of the story. Being as it's too dodgy, we have not.

Or they're keeping their heads down to avoid being hit by all the shit flying around...
MrB's side (note, not MrB himself) doesn't seem particularly... chocolates and roses towards some people. i MEANT to suggest that perhaps the crew would like to avoid returning the favour

hence the comment about flame wars.

-mist
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:03   #33
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

omg! spinner is.... alive? or something.... :Frodo:

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:03   #34
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
MrB's side (note, not MrB himself) doesn't seem particularly... chocolates and roses towards some people. i MEANT to suggest that perhaps the crew would like to avoid returning the favour-mist
Looking on http://pirate.planetarion.com/pateam.gif i see that your job is in the PR team, as a player liason? without realy knowing what liason means, i think thats just a role without any work, who was given to you to keep you on the team.

For Karm and Mit to be able to take over Pa Team they need support, and it seems they have got it from Mist, Aryn and the others who dont realy is now in pa team to make a diffrence, they are just there to support the "leaders"..

just my 2 cents
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:05   #35
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Does anyone beside Mit and his team need access to the servers? and is anyone in pateam able to do a rollback now??
No one other than myself -needs- acccess to the servers.
And no, not yet (other than fudge) - its not just access thats needed, its knowing how the system works and how to do the rollback too. You see if you can do something like that, when you are dumped into a new position not knowing exactly how something is done... you have to find out, learn, ask etc...

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:06   #36
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That removes the little bit of respect who was left for Mit and Karm in their attemt to takeover pa
Take over, no, rescue and revive, yes

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:10   #37
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:

I see what actually happened being twisted a bit...

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:12   #38
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Take over, no, rescue and revive, yes
That might be true, im just saying how it looks from the outside, without realy knowing whats going on in the inside and only knowing one side of the story..
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:19   #39
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
That might be true, im just saying how it looks from the outside, without realy knowing whats going on in the inside and only knowing one side of the story..
Exactly the point, you all know ONE side of the story (MrBrick's side)

Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:31   #40
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
Looking on http://pirate.planetarion.com/pateam.gif i see that your job is in the PR team, as a player liason? without realy knowing what liason means, i think thats just a role without any work, who was given to you to keep you on the team.
everyone's always saying we need to talk to people, and improve communications, when we make a start on doing it people complain. is there actually a way we can win?

answers on a postcard

-mist
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:32   #41
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Exactly the point, you all know ONE side of the story (MrBrick's side)

Hardly, since no one's really talking--just tossing out tidbits to us.

Set the record straight for us then

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:33   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The speed games have been planned since the summer, and MrBrick specifically mentioned them. Ditto the continuation of PA into Rnd11.

The first one I can't comment on, but surely that's the fault of the members rather than the person in charge (you've also lost NB3 and JBG, who were immensely active).

The fourth and fifth are the same, and surely that was requested back in r9? I remember Spinner mentioning it.

These are also all generic things that would have happened under any organisation. All that's happened is you've staged a coup d'etat (for whatever reason) and increased the beaurocracy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:34   #43
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, but this IS Karmulian/Mit we're talking about. In fact, those two people are on my list of "last people who should EVER have control".

!

As can be seen fairly often the guys in the 2nd row in the struggle for power are now crawling to the top - but they probably were in the second row for a reason. When all competition is gone the leftovers without sufficient qualification finally are able to have a say in things. Maybe Jolt is smart enough to recognize that they are not about to earn more money and that the current team is not sustainable. Then again I kinda doubt that Jolt even cares.

0.02$

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:36   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and once again: Karm in control of PR.

Hoho.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:41   #45
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
everyone's always saying we need to talk to people, and improve communications, when we make a start on doing it people complain. is there actually a way we can win?

answers on a postcard

-mist
Yes there is. Qualified people doing a good job. That you are rather new to PR can be seen in every single post in this thread so far. How did you get picked and what do you have to qualify for a PR job on PA Team?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:41   #46
Cochese
Retired

MrL for President!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 17:51   #47
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Erm you no acept pm via forums??? check your answeirng machine and contact now bitch;P
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:01   #48
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see Mit amoungst others comment about the one sided arguments in the favour of MrB yet I see no attempt at providing a counter argument, something that suggests to me they have none.

If jolt are the owners of PA with MrB being their appointed manager and he was removed without his or jolts concent, who I may add are now trying to get him back, the only thought in my mind is that Mit and Karm tried a power play and failed.

Frankly you are both small people who believe your power over this shadow of a game means something.
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:03   #49
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Oh, and once again: Karm in control of PR.

Hoho.
Remanisant of a bull being in charge of a china shop....
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 18:23   #50
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad0
Remanisant of a bull being in charge of a china shop....
Except karm weighs more.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote