User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 23:26   #1
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point
Where did all the flowers go?

ok, i mean the columns...

I know it might not look like it but i DO care about the columns. I do write them occasionally.

I'd just like an official eta on their appearance on the portal - so we can add 2 weeks :P

Nah, but PART 3 of my column is ready to be published, just would like to know when the masses (or the 5 ppl who can be bothered) can see it.

~Aer

#parody

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 15:48   #2
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Columns will be live on the new portal asap :-) It is being built up atm and growing lots. things will improve and get back to 'normality' shortly.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 06:13   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
no offense but.. why didn't you just ask DL instead of making a thread about it? :P
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 08:42   #4
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I am currently coding the columns in my spare time.

However I do have a full time job and a gf, so you will be able to understand if it hasn't been completed yet

The columns will be up as soon as I possibly can get it up. I'm not committing myself to a specific date coz I know where that would get me :P

*watch this space*

btw, if you do have any comments about any of the sections of the site that ARE working atm (polls in particular since I made it )feel free to comment
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 20:55   #5
Aer
Supposed Columnist

Aer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
no offense but.. why didn't you just ask DL instead of making a thread about it? :P
um

dragonlord is usually away, and i fgure talking about the columns on the forums is another way to advertise their existence.

~Aer

<Smudge> wut sort of sick minded btard put the winzip installation in a zip file?

<[Purple]MrBrick> Would you lot sod off with the PMs for a few hours. Jesus.
<[Purple]MrBrick> I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DRAGON CALLED PUFF.
<[Purple]MrBrick> Even though he lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist in a land called honah-lee.
* PuffT3hDr4g0n is now known as PuffT3hSad
Aer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:43   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I ate all the flowers.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote