User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 May 2006, 00:09   #1
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold
G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Looks like everyone on Netgamers got G-lined?

I think that's about the worse thing that can happen to Planetarion, except for a server crash with all data lost...very very very bad

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:10   #2
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough
Re: G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Yup the sky is falling!

Time to send a mail to alliance
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:10   #3
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

yeah. extremely annoying. considering this means no def calls is the game going to be stopped?
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:11   #4
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Everyone Attack Nowwwwwwwwww
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:11   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this calls for the ghostbusters!
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:12   #6
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Indeed, stopping the ticker would be a very good idea, for lots of reasons, no matter how annoying that will be (again) for some people. At least we can't blame Appoco this time .

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:12   #7
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

wtf is spaming
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:13   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:13   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coincidentally enough about two or three minutes before this happened I reported someone for spamming. Don't have a clue if that has anything to do with it.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:14   #10
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Coincidentally enough about two or three minutes before this happened I reported someone for spamming. Don't have a clue if that has anything to do with it.

at least we now know who to blame
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:14   #11
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

What a muppet, who WAS the oper that did that?

What a stupid mistake to make, typo'd an all

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:14   #12
XelNaga

Haha an IRC operator G-lined * by mistake (?)

Unread 8 May 2006, 00:15   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
we least we now know who to blame
Yeah, jer did it too
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:15   #14
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Its all your fault!

Unread 8 May 2006, 00:16   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Its all your fault!
It's like the nuremberg trials all over again
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:17   #16
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

*waits* good things come to those who wait?
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:17   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

This sucks. I was just in one of my best insult-matches with Kappeh
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:18   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

can some nugget Admin at Cservices fix it pls
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:18   #19
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Surely its not hard to remove the ban mask so whats taking them so long
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:18   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
This sucks. I was just in one of my best insult-matches with Kappeh
I don't think your dead mother's ravaged corpse would be very proud of that
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:19   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Surely its not hard to remove the ban mask so whats taking them so long
They probably can only do it from irc!
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:20   #22
Sheep
Seen my Flock?

Sheep is infamous around these partsSheep is infamous around these parts

Now isnt this fun :P
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:20   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh, wtf, man. JBG fix it. :0
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:21   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Heh, wtf, man. JBG fix it. :0
I can barely fix things that go wrong on the forums never mind the eye are see
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:21   #25
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

It says G-lined for one hour.

I would support a stop of ticks if its more than a hour.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:21   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I don't think your dead mother's ravaged corpse would be very proud of that
She's the one driving me

Edit: As JBG is gonna abuse the words 'driving me' I'll just state "NOT IN THAT WAY!"
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:22   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
They probably can only do it from irc!
If they glined everyone, they cant connect themselves either?

hahaha haa ha ha ah haha ha.....
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:22   #28
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Well looks like we all have to wait till monday 06:10 (CEST).

Kinda a relief too know more are involved though. Thought it was just my WLAN router playing tricks on me.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:23   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

It would be one of my personal top ten internet moments
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:23   #30
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judder
*waits* good things come to those who wait?
Even the friget?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:25   #31
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

who or what caused the mass glined?
banky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:26   #32
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Could we have a PA announcement?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:26   #33
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Well looks like we all have to wait till monday 06:10 (CEST).

Kinda a relief too know more are involved though. Thought it was just my WLAN router playing tricks on me.
It says 00:06:17 - 6 minutes past midnight. However the servers will be running on GMT. So, we have 40 mins to wait.

Unread 8 May 2006, 00:28   #34
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

lmao funny shit; if the g-line stays intact, a tick stop until 6 a.m. (when the g-line should be over) would be very nice
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:28   #35
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Even the friget?
nah shippies get confused when this happens. someone's put the mapbooks upside down, pilots can't read em
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:29   #36
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:

Thats what I am thinking. Who ever did this kicked everyone including themselves for an hour. My guess is all will be ok at 00:00MGT.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:31   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

this is quite frankly ****ing disgusting, if i don't see some immediate fixes and apologies i'm just never using netgamers again.

You can find me by a forums pm or on quakenet if you want to.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:32   #38
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

theres an overview announcement about it now
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:33   #39
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

its fkin classic really.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:34   #40
banky
peon

banky is infamous around these parts

hehe yeah i will be laughing about this for weeks
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:35   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

the ng forums says 40 mins to fix it
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:36   #42
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, this is terrible, people even want me to fix this. And I aint even playing
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:38   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yeah, this is terrible, people even want me to fix this.
Surely someone has high thoughts of you
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:38   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
yeah. extremely annoying. considering this means no def calls is the game going to be stopped?

GO ROCK GO, this is the divertion i told you aboutttt

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:39   #45
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

zomg hax!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:39   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ticks are stopped until IRC is back up. I'll wait until 00:08 and see if the g-line has expired. If it hasn't, then ticks will stay down for ~24 hours, otherwise i'll restart them and we'll all have missed 1 tick.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:39   #47
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The lack of any definate answer on these things always pisses me off. Some people have real life commitments and the dilly dallying around over the whole "will it stop or will it not" just takes the piss as we end up having to hang around for over an hour. I mean i could go and get some sleep and be refreshed for work in the morning if hey made a decision quickly but i have to hang around atleast an hour incase ticks arent stopped or start again immediatly after problem is resolved so I can ensure that f-crew tools do come back online
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:40   #48
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Yeah read this on the NG forum:

markb
Channel Services

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems an oper did a *!*@* gline by accident which means the whole network was banned, Should be accessable in 40 mins
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:41   #49
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

christ, could these people BE any more incompetent.

you can never find an oper when your channels aer being spammed by bots, because they have a STUPID system where you only can be an oper by providing a server, so the people that do provide one and then **** OFF NEVER TO be active on irc ever.

but yet they can manage to accidently g-line the whole network.

Seriously, someone get some opers that have a ****ing clue, not the lazy, incompetent and useless bunch we have now.
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:43   #50
Nadar
I see you!

enby for OPer President \o/