User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:43   #1
MaT

MaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Its over

It was inevitable for me really after this round where i signed up for an account at the start and never actually used it.
Most (infact nearly all) the people i originally knew in the game moved on a long time ago and i have to join them with a decreasing amount of time availible to me.

Im not very good and remembering all my history in the game because i cant even remember my planet/ruler names i used but i started out as phoenix_fighter back in round 3 when i joined in with a group of local lads who suggested the game to me (i would have been about 11/12 at this time) the local lads had set up a clan caled Phoenix which seemed to die pretty much the round after as we consisted of 2 gals and the clan was run by a very familiar face to planetion called Mit.

rounds went by (this is the bit i dont remember)....................................

about round 9 or 10 when P2P came into effect i joined the channel tht was set up #P2P for people who needed help with there payments and i stock around there i think i went about 48hrs non stop answering questions. after that 48hrs or so i got asked by A2 if i wanted to join the P2P help team so ofc it was an offer i couldnt refuse it went about 2weeks befor people stopped asking P2P questions and after that was finished i got offered a place in the support team instead.

thats where i remained in the support team playing rounds in random galaxys meeting new people answering the odd question when othr people in support didnt beat me to it

then it got to round 12 and it all went downhill i managedd to just about kee my account in the game throughtout the round but didnt really log in more than twice a week.

and then we get to the present day at the end of round 13 where i signed up for an account logged in once then never again.

Theres quite a lot of names i could mention but i'll do it anyway.....
Kwanzaa/Vodshuggah
Sinclaire ( frank oyno kirksaether )
Fernando
Misseh/Lisa
PhilthyPhil
RiT
Kan3
KoeN
LoC
Liquidsnake
Rember
A2
Mit
Phil^
xontas

sorry if theres people who knew me and arnt in the list but these are the names that stick in mind the most from days gone by.

Ok thats it over and out planetaion life and support team life

MaT

(btw i'll still be around on irc )

Last edited by MaT; 24 Jun 2005 at 14:50.
MaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:54   #2
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough
Re: Its over

well, you spoiled my day :/

i hope you will keep poping in sometimes

thanks for all your great help on the support section, and gl in the real world :-)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 15:36   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

finally quitting. the game isn't anymore what it used to be. anyway, we had good times in ChaoZ, won't be forgotten! take care and cya on IRC!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 15:38   #4
MaT

MaT is an unknown quantity at this point

yer it was just a shame i turned up in chaoz at the later stages tbh

i will pay you a visit in rl one day koen i promise
MaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 19:08   #5
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Another familiar face retires

dropping like flies

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 07:31   #6
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

even tho I only know you from being ingal once. I do remember you as a fun guy so hope you use the extra rl time well and hf, bbye
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote