User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:34   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
What happened to.....

Creators hour although there are no creators shouldnt there be likely a weekly pateam/crew/gang/squad whatever public q&a session and also to give announcements on the progress of round 11?

Just my 2 pennys (im english)
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:50   #2
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Re: What happened to.....

Now things have started moving agian (see post by biffy) we shall start to sort out things like that, i for one would be willing to answer Q's about rnd 11 and what i'm doing on it

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:29   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Now things have started moving agian (see post by biffy) we shall start to sort out things like that, i for one would be willing to answer Q's about rnd 11 and what i'm doing on it
Don't you mean what the "TEAM" are doing on it?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:41   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

"i, for one,....what i am doing"

If you actually read, and don't just play the rebel-card with every single post, it'd be apparent that he's saying he can only speak for himself in this instance. That's not to say that the other members of the team won't want to say what they have been doing.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:48   #5
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

i dunno.. i hope things are rolling again.. i think we have a square wheel tho.. and it will take some time before it becomes rounded again.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote