User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 05:57   #51
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: mr brick's departure. facts

Evergreens Post (or part of it)

The full story, and god forbid this get's deleted/results in me being banned is
the following.

Mit had coded a lot of stuff for Planetarion but it was proving that it would be
rejected for MrBricks stuff, Mit and Karm wanted cash for the inferior job they
had done, They sacked MrBrick without letting Jolt know about his product so
they could get the cash. This resulted in other resignations within the
community in protest at the underhanded methods taken just for money.

Why are you deleting this? Its not malice and its not against forum rules... and you started the thread. It must be the truth

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 06:04   #52
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

What utter tripe. Take credit for your own stuff.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 07:23   #53
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

wha???

"
Hello Qdeathstar,

Evergreen has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - mr
brick's departure. facts - in the Planetarion Discussions forum of Planetarion
Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...9&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
the following.

Mit had coded a lot of stuff for Planetarion but it was proving that it would be

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications
until you visit the board again.

Yours,
Planetarion Forums team

"

Unread 3 Jan 2004, 07:32   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there's no money involved though..
mrbrick didn't get paid.. karm and mit don't get paid.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 07:35   #55
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

im not saying there was... im saying im not impressed with how Mit and Karm handled the situation.. what his name said that... i just thought it was interesting ;-)

Unread 3 Jan 2004, 10:54   #56
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

There is no point in arguing over this as most things are removed when there the truth

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 11:34   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hahahahaha, **** off sunday who told you that garbage?
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 14:00   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Hahahahaha, **** off sunday who told you that garbage?
I vote for Jonny.

MrBrick wasn't a coder duder.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 17:11   #59
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

I know... i still thought it wa interesting ;-) which i what i said... i was wondering why it got deleted..

Unread 3 Jan 2004, 17:47   #60
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Evergreens Post (or part of it)

the following.

Why are you deleting this? Its not malice and its not against forum rules... and you started the thread. It must be the truth
What a load of crap.
I'm not doing this for money, i'm doing it for the sake of the game. MrB wsan't being paid, nor am i or Karm, none of us are doing this for the money. See as i've said before, a 'creator' with a 3 week idle time and tkaing control of everything stopping us all doing our work, something neecded to be done. Jolt WERE consulted about this. Other resignations, in protest... i won't comment about.

Our actions were NOT done for money, as we are not getting paid, it was for the sake of saving the game.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 19:36   #61
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
See as i've said before, a 'creator' with a 3 week idle time and tkaing control of everything stopping us all doing our work, something neecded to be done.
Throwing mud at previous employees, co-workers, or however you want to name them, is not exactly a fine display of professionalism.

When will you learn to keep PA Team business where it belongs, eg. inside the Team?
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 20:17   #62
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Good gawd, this thread STILL going... *sigh*

Move along from it. It's history now.

And for the record, no one gets paid.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 20:24   #63
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

edit : i have been told, somewhat impolitely, to remove this post.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 20:46   #64
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

::rolles eyes::

I realize that, and i have said and continue to say, it was still enteresting post...

::rolles eyes again::

Unread 3 Jan 2004, 21:10   #65
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
Good gawd, this thread STILL going... *sigh*

Move along from it. It's history now.

And for the record, no one gets paid.
Then where does all the money go from each round signups??? OH! Jolt, shit I forgot, pld them

But your right, I think the amount of bullshit about mrB departure is quite...how can I say.....PA'ish? I mean, see an apple, one person calls it a plum....then rest believe it:-/ Hey presto its now a plum!!!
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 21:50   #66
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

when i see a apple i think about apple juice...

/me ponders

Unread 3 Jan 2004, 22:32   #67
Strifeh

Strifeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not really sure why everyone is getting so worked up about it, throwing their opinion into this big bag of bullshit and then telling PA Team to keep thier business inside PA Team? If thats the general opinion..then shut up about it and let them get on with it.
Unread 3 Jan 2004, 22:46   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifeh
If thats the general opinion..then shut up about it and let them get on with it.
People like to gossip and there will always be rumours; PA Team should not participate in this. The only information that should be coming from them is information regarding the game, and changes in the staff of any department. Any internal bollocking or arguments are private PA Team issues and should not be discussed on the boards - you don't see your local supermarket manager shouting at his employees for bollocking up in public, do you?

The only thing that PA Team is doing by participating in these kind of discussions is demonstrating their lack of professionalism, which imho is the main reason respect for PA Team has dwindled. It looks far more as if there are a few monkeys in control, rather than a team of dedicated volunteers who know what they are doing. PA Team needs to run a game, not a soap opera.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 07:02   #69
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

i dunno, if they run a soap opera, they dont have to worry about running a game.. because the soap opera will keep people tuned in for a bit.

PS, i dont think that people are getting worked up... rather this is one of those chain-story-soap-opera-thingies

we have protagonists, an antagonist, and a whole bunch of dimwits in the middlef

Unread 4 Jan 2004, 14:16   #70
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Then where does all the money go from each round signups??? OH! Jolt, shit I forgot, pld them

But your right, I think the amount of bullshit about mrB departure is quite...how can I say.....PA'ish? I mean, see an apple, one person calls it a plum....then rest believe it:-/ Hey presto its now a plum!!!
You should give up posting, you're no good at it. Or atleast be straight out with your opinions, this not-so-hidden bitterness makes everyone think you're a twat.

Tell me again what you got paid for?
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 16:13   #71
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

::rolls eyes::

Personally, i think that zues has the right to be bitter... and i like hearing from him

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 06:13   #72
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

Put PA to bed. It had its time in the sun.. now its pretty much a total solar eclipse. nighty night PA .. will the last one out please turn off the lights and lock the door. -_-
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 10:38   #73
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
::rolls eyes::

Personally, i think that zues has the right to be bitter... and i like hearing from him
hehe, thanks

But its not exactly bitterness, just a bit pissed off Jolt not putting any of the money back into PA. Be it either full-time coders etc, marketing or proper advertising, etc... This was my point only.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 10:42   #74
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
You should give up posting, you're no good at it. Or atleast be straight out with your opinions, this not-so-hidden bitterness makes everyone think you're a twat.

Tell me again what you got paid for?
Regards "bitterness" I refer you to the above post as it answers it. Regards your comment I should stop posting on the forums, well thats your opinion and if you can regularly post crap on these forums, dont I have equal rights?
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 14:16   #75
Spike

Quote:
Regards "bitterness" I refer you to the above post as it answers it. Regards your comment I should stop posting on the forums, well thats your opinion and if you can regularly post crap on these forums, dont I have equal rights?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 20:27   #76
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I go away for three weeks and they put Karm in charge of PR. Unless this is all a post-cirrhosis nightmare. Which wouldn't be surprising =(
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 20:51   #77
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Just saying you're no good at it...

You didn't answer my question tho, and I don't see what you have to be pissed about. If you have the recipe for success, why don't you start your own game? Oh, wai
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 21:04   #78
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

i would like it it Zues started his own game.... it would be a much better clone that anything that is out there...

Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:09   #79
logamus

should i phone a doctor if after having a bowel movement i find only blood in the bowl?

Unread 6 Jan 2004, 01:46   #80
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

you know, im not sure, but i dont think this is the right thread to ask that sort of question.

You need to go to the suggestions page, then polls.

Thanks.

Unread 8 Jan 2004, 17:36   #81
Mighty Max

Omg what a **** up!

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 11:40   #82
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Just saying you're no good at it...

You didn't answer my question tho, and I don't see what you have to be pissed about. If you have the recipe for success, why don't you start your own game? Oh, wai
Well, for one, last I heard, zeus did work on PA at one point, and, well, jolt kind of screwed a few people over with a distinct lack of cash.... I'd say that does qualify him for some degree of annoyance at them.

I could be missing the boat here though ... You seem to be all-knowing-intelligent-dude here, so please let me know with one of your extraordinarily smart, informative replies just like the one quoted above.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 13:40   #83
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was under the impression that Zeus left to get a real job after PA wasn't paying the rent. I thought that was before Jolt came along though to be honest.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 16:23   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Well, for one, last I heard, zeus did work on PA at one point, and, well, jolt kind of screwed a few people over with a distinct lack of cash.... I'd say that does qualify him for some degree of annoyance at them.
The only person meant to be getting money from jolt who's commented on this kind of thing (from PA anyway) was Spinner, and that turned out to be him misrepresenting his contract. He was paid all he was owed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I was under the impression that Zeus left to get a real job after PA wasn't paying the rent. I thought that was before Jolt came along though to be honest.
Directly before in fact. Zeus left after/before/during (can't remember, wasn't online much) R8.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 17:51   #85
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly

I could be missing the boat here though ... You seem to be all-knowing-intelligent-dude here, so please let me know with one of your extraordinarily smart, informative replies just like the one quoted above.

Dude, you ever worked with Zeus in trying to helping PA? I have. I say you should shut up since you actually do not know. Intelligence does not come into it, ignorance does.

Besides, I asked Zeus a question, but if you feel you can comment, can't you answer it for him?What exactly has Zeus done to deserve payment?
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 22:15   #86
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
They offered him a job along with Spinner and Fudge but he turned it down to get a job more stable.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 22:15   #87
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I wasn't far off =(
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 13:25   #88
Oghy

Oghy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
I would agree, will repost something a bit more accurate tomorrow
I actually read the entire thread looking for it :eek: . I guess tomorrow never comes
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 13:31   #89
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Go go gadget PR!
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 18:41   #90
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oghy
I guess tomorrow never comes
Well, when you say that you'll post it tomorrow, then you can't post it the next day, as the tomorrow from yesterday became today, and then you would've lied yesterday about posting it tomorrow. The only honest thing to do is to still post it tomorrow or announce that you'll instead be posting it today.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 20:49   #91
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

lies will spred arround the world as the truth is only know by few

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:22   #92
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

can we close this thread Karmulian...? its pointless, we are getting down to the point of cliche' talk...

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 23:56   #93
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Indeed.

I dont know the ins and outs of what happened with Mr Brick et al, but this thread certainly doesnt seem to be going anywhere to answering that now so thread closed.