User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:01   #101
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Re: Is it ilegal to be hacked??

I will stick to my principles, and NOT discuss any closures here on the boards.

But, i will say this, that i get more suspicious of those that go to the boards for 'support' to try and get themselves re-opened.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 17:02   #102
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
I was with you until you mentioned Steve Gibson as an authoritative source on the subject of security. The man is a joke, full of shit and conning gullible people all over the net. ****ing nanobot technology my arse!
yeah some of it is crap but the security stuf isnt unless the microsoft links are to a fake microsoft site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

But, i will say this, that i get more suspicious of those that go to the boards for 'support' to try and get themselves re-opened.
and where exactly did anyone come to the board for support. It came to the boards cos its wrong
and ofc you wont take into account anything but an irc pm with the accused despite the fact other people including the pa crew member that dealt with the having to log in after 10 mins issue is "inadmissible"

they guy in question has no intention of playing pa again as far as i know as opening wouldnt make up for the 2 weeks he lost

Last edited by auther pendragon; 13 Dec 2003 at 17:08.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 17:11   #103
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

The accused didnt go to the boards for 'suport', It was I who went to the boards for 'suport'. And I do so because what have happened is unfair!!!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:27   #104
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
1) you are a retired player since you said to me on IRC "i dont play PA any more"
I've never seen you on IRC before, let alone that I have told anyone that I've quit PA, as I'm still playing and have been since round 2. You are either mistaking me for someone else or delirious (and considering you are bringing up the argument that Steve Gibson is an authority figure because he posts crap, but links to true stories on microsoft.com, that may very well be the case.)
Quote:
2) I suppose microsoft , symantec sophos ect are also full of bull or do they release patches and updates for their products just for the fun of it
No, they release updates because new viruses and trojans are being created every day. What exacly does this have to do with Steve Gibson posting a lot of bs?
Quote:
a)4 of the last 10 security alerts specifically point out that these new variants can disable or make pinholes in software firewalls such as zonelabs and disable virus checkers.( FACT XP and MSN have remote access built in as standard which can be started by the support desk)
They need to be installed before they can start attacking firewalls and virus scanners. Granted, there are ways to achieve this through (mostly buffer overflow) errors in a multitude of Microsoft products, although that's why Microsoft regularly releases patches.
Quote:
4) we train these people because of this fact matey
You train 'these people' because most schools have sysadmins? Make some sense.
Quote:
5) if someone puts a warning up on MOTD regarding passwords its because that person obviously with some inside knowledge ,and perhaps a little more common sense than you ,realised that not everyone is as security concious as they should be.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that exacly what I said?
Quote:
eg :- no where did i claim to be able to hack into PA I claimed that anyone who wished to cheat could do so undetectably and very very simply with no hacking whatsoever involved
Fair enough.
Quote:
7) it wouldnt make sense to you would it, you havent seen the full text of the interview the guy had (hint it is on the web).
It didn't make any sense, because it was pretty poorly worded.
Quote:
8) no ones ranting about XP except that in the case in question they guy had a virgin copy of XP which wasnt fully patched and used the XP firewall with is lovingly reffered to as ***t
You keep on mentioning it, then claim that I'm placing all my faith in WinXP when I haven't even mentioned or referred to it. If you are going to reply to any points, then first read what those points are. And if he was using an unpatched copy of XP with no virus scanner and/or firewall, that's plain stupid.
Quote:
9) u kinda shoot yourself in the foot since its fairly clear that there wasnt any evidence against Irvine that could close him till he himself provided it which is the bit you could make no sense of in (7)
Again, you seem to have failed reading my post, as I said that there's many cases where cheating is taking place, but can't be proved.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:39   #105
auther pendragon

oh leshy my ear fellow
1) and why exactly did they give you access to eclipse channels as a "retired member" ?
"i dont play PA anymore" ect.
please engage brain before opening mouth my dear trivia bot hater

2) No, they release updates because new viruses and trojans are being created every day ... erm again think youve just prooved for yoursefl that virus checkers may catch everything...eventually

3) They need to be installed before they can start attacking firewalls and virus scanners. Granted, there are ways to achieve this through (mostly buffer overflow) errors in a multitude of Microsoft products.... thats a bit different to "you have to install them" isnt it
4) You train 'these people' because most schools have sysadmins? Make some sense.... again not every school in the world has a sysadmin particularly in the UK the major complaint in schools is that they have had networks installed and these are reliant on either the old style school technicians or the enthusiastic teacher that does updates when he or she gets time (see points above) not many schools have mcp mcse or ccna qualified teachers or technicians
5) Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that exacly what I said? < well no actually you didnt , unless you edited the posts above
6) You keep on mentioning it, then claim that I'm placing all my faith in WinXP when I haven't even mentioned or referred to it. If you are going to reply to any points, then first read what those points are. And if he was using an unpatched copy of XP with no virus scanner and/or firewall, that's plain stupid. <=== there again you mention it then say you dont. now unless you are the "accused" cheater then i fail to see how this refers to you. As an aside calling anyone stupid cos they havent installed all patches says more about you thant it does about the person

7) there are also some cases where cheating isnt taking place, and this one persons particular case is one of them

now please feel free to regurgitate the same stuff again as you need the nipple to complete the set
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 23:50   #106
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh leshy my ear fellow
1) and why exactly did they give you access to eclipse channels as a "retired member" ?
"i dont play PA anymore" ect.
please engage brain before opening mouth my dear trivia bot hater

If you don't have a clue what you're talking about, then it might be wise to simply shut up, as you are completely wrong on both counts. And if you're going to spout 'elite spy' crap, then at least make sure it's correct - it makes you look rather stupid having a foot in your mouth.
Quote:
erm again think youve just prooved for yoursefl that virus checkers may catch everything...eventually
Sure.
Quote:
thats a bit different to "you have to install them" isnt it
Dear god, where did you learn to read? Oh wait, you didn't. Regardless of whether or not you are running unpatched programs which have a buffer overflow problem in the first place, any would-be script kiddie or hacker still needs to use that exploit to install the trojan. And then it'd have to be a trojan that both remains undetected and disables virus scanners and firewalls.
Quote:
again not every school in the world has a sysadmin particularly in the UK
Fair enough. However, it remains unlikely that your school computers are all infected with keylogging trojans by PA players trying to gether passwords.
Quote:
well no actually you didnt , unless I was able to read
Quote:
there again you mention it then say you dont.
No, I said I didn't, but as you brought it up yet again, I replied to it. And in exactly the opposite way you are claiming I'm talking about it.
Quote:
As an aside calling anyone stupid cos they havent installed all patches says more about you thant it does about the person
Failing to keep your computer secure, especially with an AutoUpdate feature that alerts you of security issues and offers you patches, is stupid.
Quote:
now please feel free to regurgitate the same stuff again as you need the nipple to complete the set
Well, I'd really love to keep on doing this, but considering your are spouting more crap than Steve Gibson, it's getting tedious.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:46   #107
auther pendragon

1) elite spy crap OMFG so now im wrong that you have been in a PM with me on eclipse.net whinging . AH WELL NEVER MIND

2) u added the nipple game over now can we actually get back to the focus rather than satisfying some ones desires to me a good all round masculine PA player (retired) oki you are right everyone else is an intellectual baboon in the presence of your omnipotence (LOL)

The point is this A guy has been closed under questionable circumstances. that means something is wrong. he doesnt want reopening he just wants to know how he breached the rules

and All im gonna say is thank god u arent and admin in anything I have anything to do with cos im sure an awfull lot of script kiddies would be filled their pottys with wee if they found something you were in charge of

(hint autoupdate is a wonderful hing, ask yourself why most new exploits and variants are released on saturday my friend)

http://www.trendmicro.com/map/

Last edited by auther pendragon; 14 Dec 2003 at 03:59.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 12:18   #108
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
1) elite spy crap OMFG so now im wrong that you have been in a PM with me on eclipse.net whinging.
Indeed you are. You're starting to get the picture.
Quote:
oki you are right everyone else is an intellectual baboon in the presence of your omnipotence (LOL)
No, that's just you.
Quote:
he doesnt want reopening he just wants to know how he breached the rules
By not adequately keeping his password secure, allowing a third party to log into his account, which falls under the rule of account sharing.

As for the rest of the post, I can't be bothered arguing with you anymore. You only see what you want to see, and that makes for little discussion value.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 12:45   #109
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

who or what is this clown flaming leshy? he's not playing very seriously as far as i know.. but he's always kept playing i think.... besides he rocks now quit bugging him
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 14:20   #110
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Nice try btw Grim, learn what hacking is thou. Its NOT a nick change btw

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 16:11   #111
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Nice try btw Grim, learn what hacking is thou. Its NOT a nick change btw
Mit, now im really pissed off!!! I got the log of what u must refering too:

Mit|Away> (00:48:24) -P- Recover Successful For MIT
Mit|Away> *G*

U right away asume it was me who used ur nick.. well it was not.. and its really wrong of u to assume such a thing. I will be waiting for ur appology eather in a pm or here!

Last edited by Grim; 14 Dec 2003 at 16:32.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:13   #112
auther pendragon

and finally we can get to the crux of the matter

Leshy

on the basis that i have a log of you saying you are a retired member several PMS with you and also with evidence of your last login into a server Im accusing you of being a liar.( note in my admin tools the last time you saw me on IRC was December 13, 2003, 22:59 pm if that helps)

on the basis that you imply people using hotmail are stupid, but yourself use the email address [email protected] its now proven you are stupid

and on that basis alone no one on here can take anything you say as accurate or informed as you clearly make things up as you go along for the sake of argument.

you can disprove this of course if you can proove that you havent had any conversation with me or ever seen me on IRC this can be done by showing me logs that you havent had a conversation or ever been in a channel ive been in

to the rest of PA you can disregard any comment Leshy makes as comming from a proven liar who doesnt even follow the instructions he calls people fools and cheats for using eg:- hotmail and lying about IRC

==========

the owner of the closed account

on the basis that there are logs showing something attempted to log into your account using surfola and that there is a log where you are adamant you havent used surfola you are hereby labelled a cheat

the only way to disproove this is to prrove beyond any doubt that you have never intentionally, unintentionally or thorugh no fault of yours that you allowed someone to gain access to your login details

to the rest of PA you can now label this person a cheat and a liar and disregard anythinh that person has done or will do in the future on the basis he is a cheat

===========

NOW before this develops further into a war of personalities please read below

both the above statements are correct and tue beyond any reasonable doubt within the terminology used in each case

both statements are also both equally ludicrous

a) leshy had no idea that I have full logs of his logins or that he has indeed spoken to me several times on IRC and in PM but ignorance (according to leshy) of that fact is NOT a valid defence

b) on 3 occasions while on line, a player had his account logged into by an unknown and untracable (by the player but not by pa btw who can escalate it though their abuse dept) ip address. the player is adamant it wasnt him and he has no idea who it is and as we said was online when it happened (and had the issue discussed with PA crew at the time as an oddity that he was thrown out of his account twice in 30 mins). but due to the wording of the eula he is labelled a cheat because his details have been used by someone else.

have a nice day
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:27   #113
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
Mit, now im really pissed off!!! I got the log of what u must refering too:

Mit|Away> *G*

U right away asume it was me who used ur nick.. well it was not.. and its really wrong of u to assume such a thing. I will be waiting for ur appology eather in a pm or here!
Can't even remember what you wrote,

I quote an email i got from the forums with the post in it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forums Auto Email Thingy
Hello Mit,

Grim has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Is it ilegal to be hacked?? - in the Planetarion Discussions forum of Planetarion Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...4&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Mit|Away> *G*

Did someone use ur nick Mit?? have u been hacked?? do u have to step down from ur position as a member of pa - team??

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours,
Planetarion Forums team
Hence the 'learn what hacking' comment was about.

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:44   #114
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
to the rest of PA you can disregard any comment Leshy makes as comming from a proven liar
Please just stfu.

I cant work out if you are trolling or just being inbred, but whatever it is just drop it.

Leshy, dont feed the trolls.

Keep the thread on topic now please people, instead of having personality wars, because in the end i will win .
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:51   #115
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
and finally we can get to the crux of the matter
You've realised you're an idiot?
Quote:
on the basis that i have a log of you saying you are a retired member several PMS with you and also with evidence of your last login into a server Im accusing you of being a liar.( note in my admin tools the last time you saw me on IRC was December 13, 2003, 22:59 pm if that helps)
First of all, I've never said to anyone that I'm a retired player (as I'm not), and second of all, I was on IRC from 23:26 to 23:53 yesterday, so you'll need to adjust your clock by at least 6 minutes (assuming you're at GMT timezone), because it's a tad off.
Quote:
on the basis that you imply people using hotmail are stupid, but yourself use the email address [email protected] its now proven you are stupid
Again you only adequately demonstrate that you are incapable of basic reading and comprehension. Nowhere did I say that using Hotmail was stupid (but then you like to see stuff that isn't there - you should really see a doctor), and second of all, that is not the e-mail addy I use for Planetarion (or anything else important, btw).
Quote:
and on that basis alone no one on here can take anything you say as accurate or informed as you clearly make things up as you go along for the sake of argument.
Excellent. The only one blatantly making up stuff as he goes along is you. But then you've already proven yourself not to be smart enough to recognize that fact, so I guess it's not your fault either.
Quote:
you can disprove this of course if you can proove that you havent had any conversation with me or ever seen me on IRC this can be done by showing me logs that you havent had a conversation or ever been in a channel ive been in
I would, but they're X-rated.
Quote:
on the basis that there are logs showing something attempted to log into your account using surfola and that there is a log where you are adamant you havent used surfola you are hereby labelled a cheat
The EULA states that you cannot share your password with others, and that you are responsible for the safety of your username and password - fact. Someone else logged into his account using his account details - fact. Account sharing in Planetarion is rampant - fact. Nine out of ten account sharers claim to have been hacked (lo Cimmeria) - close enough.

A breach of the rules has been detected, and the appropriate measures have been taken - plain and simple.
Quote:
to the rest of PA you can now label this person a cheat and a liar and disregard anythinh that person has done or will do in the future on the basis he is a cheat
Actually, the rest of PA would likely not have known anything or hardly anything about it, had you and Grim not brough this matter to the boards. Well done, pld etc!
Quote:
a) leshy had no idea that I have full logs of his logins or that he has indeed spoken to me several times on IRC and in PM
Considering you seem to think I'm listed as a retired member and apparently have told you that I'm not playing anymore, I'm going to declare shenanigans and beat you with a hayfork.
Quote:
but due to the wording of the eula he is labelled a cheat because his details have been used by someone else.
Considering you've lied about the rest, I don't see how we should take you serious on your 'defense' of whomever was unable to keep his account details safe, unlike many other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Leshy, dont feed the trolls.
Didn't see your post until I was finished typing mine, consider this post my final one in this topic.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 18:01   #116
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Can't even remember what you wrote,

I quote an email i got from the forums with the post in it

Hence the 'learn what hacking' comment was about.
Yeah I got the u recovering ur nick in a pm.. made a post about it, was also rather drunk when I did this... however I removed it again not more than 1 min after it was posted. U still had no right to accuse me of using it or anything.. apolgy not accepted
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 18:09   #117
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The 'i was drunk' excuse always works best .

Something must be in the water today, everyone seems to be getting into personal arguments on PD. Please keep this on topic Grim and co rather than just flaming each other amd making mountains out of mole hills.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 19:06   #118
auther pendragon

oki

apologies if u took the last post out of context

to make it clear It wasnt my intention to label leshy a liar in the same way i think its unfair to label the closed person as a cheat in this particular case

from my perspective reading the full text of the last post that was my intention , i.e using one as a parody as the other as fully stated below

apologies leshy if you take it out of context

the simple fact is the planet is closed cos the extra login is in exact terms a breach of the rules the thing is

we can label the guy as silly , nieve or unfortunate but i still stand by the fact that in this particular case and this particular case only cheat is the wrong term to use.

the other bit from this is leshy if u are as angry as u should be when labelled a liar then appreciate the other guys feeings

perhaps there should be different levels of closure
eg:-

1) blatant multi/cheat
2) idiotically compromised
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:55   #119
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
apolgy not accepted
I can see this causing Mit to lose an enormous amount of sleep.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:04   #120
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
apologies leshy if you take it out of context
And my apologies for attacking you (a bit too) viciously in return :o)
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:35   #121
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Leshy wins!

Flawless victory!

FATALITY!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:46   #122
auther pendragon

gayle2k hardly, nice attempt at the big spoon none the less. Pehaps you should learn to read JC's post too (or get your mummy to explain the big words)

peace
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 00:47   #123
Grim
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The 'i was drunk' excuse always works best .

Something must be in the water today, everyone seems to be getting into personal arguments on PD. Please keep this on topic Grim and co rather than just flaming each other amd making mountains out of mole hills.
It wasnt I who said I was using his nick ...
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 12:45   #124
JC
lolly roffle

HE STARTED IT MUMMY!

I dont know what you are reading but he never said you use his nick, he was quite simply stating that because he had to recover his nick from somebody (not you) it doesnt mean he was hacked. It simply means someone went on irc and typed /nick Mit while he wasnt around.

Anyways, I think we are all big enough to just drop it now .
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 03:40   #125
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

I login on this account on like more then 3 PCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:00   #126
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

i disagree.. steve rules!
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 00:59   #127
kazrak

kazrak is an unknown quantity at this point

so who brought the chips and dips....

btw, i think my brain has been hacked, i keep logging in to pa when i am sure i quit in rd 5
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 09:54   #128
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
gayle2k hardly, nice attempt at the big spoon none the less. Pehaps you should learn to read JC's post too (or get your mummy to explain the big words)

peace
JC's too lenient with the banstick in my opinion.

[edit]

Bumping's bad duder
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 11:00   #129
JC
lolly roffle

Indeed i am but i dont want to start trying to be JBOY as i couldnt live up to his greatness .

Dont bump threads unless you have to say something constructive. Thread closed.