User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 10:29   #1
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Question about R11 and beyond...

as im a bit confused about the leagues and speedgames i just will ask here.

are those league games ect. only to fill up the time between the rounds AND will there be a round 11 like the rounds we know ? (one hour tick, 2000k ticks length ect.)

OR will the new style of play this league style with 30 min ticks ?

its quite important to know for me - if it wont be again like the former rounds i could finally quit...

/me wants full rounds (wanted to add that)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 11:52   #2
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Re: Question about R11 and beyond...

the planetarion 'leagues' is a stop gap while round 11 is coded due to delays getting started, with spinner leaving and none of us having rnd 10's code etc.

Round 11 will exist, and will be the standard format 1hr ticks, ~2k tick length etc (more suggestions for rnd 11 on the suggestions forum)

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 12:32   #3
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
the planetarion 'leagues' is a stop gap while round 11 is coded due to delays getting started, with spinner leaving and none of us having rnd 10's code etc.

Round 11 will exist, and will be the standard format 1hr ticks, ~2k tick length etc (more suggestions for rnd 11 on the suggestions forum)
So who is doing the coding??
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 13:45   #4
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 14:27   #5
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
and none of us having rnd 10's code etc.
lol.

professional "company" eh ?
n/c :] (fits quite well to those silly bugs)
i still wonder why ppl, doin this stuff since 3 years still are not capable of even sticking to the minimalist rules of web app security, if i would be jolt, i would have kicked all creators long time ago
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 14:40   #6
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
So who is doing the coding??
me

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 14:42   #7
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos
lol.

professional "company" eh ?
n/c :] (fits quite well to those silly bugs)
i still wonder why ppl, doin this stuff since 3 years still are not capable of even sticking to the minimalist rules of web app security, if i would be jolt, i would have kicked all creators long time ago
for obvious reasons, jolt won't just give out the full code to a game they own to none employees / none official jolt staff.

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 15:12   #8
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
for obvious reasons, jolt won't just give out the full code to a game they own to none employees / none official jolt staff.
So the people that will be keeping PA alive* will not actually be helped in anyway by Jolt, despite the fact that these volunteers are doing the work for free while at the same time making Jolt money**?

If I were you guys I seriously wouldn't be bothering. I realise you are keen to try and help the community and the game, but to be quite frank there is but a meer handful that actually want it to be helped, especially in its current state.

There comes a time when things need to be left alone, PA will never ever be what it once was. For god sake just let the poor thing go

* this is of course used in the terms of there being another round to sign up for, everyone knows its basically dead already

** this assumes that more than the minimum number of players needed to fund the running of the servers will bother to sign up

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 15:40   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
So the people that will be keeping PA alive* will not actually be helped in anyway by Jolt, despite the fact that these volunteers are doing the work for free while at the same time making Jolt money**?
Jolt really cares about the game. They've said so to MrBrick, they love PA and they do want to keep it alive.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 16:12   #10
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

The logic behind the decision is a bit difficult to understand.

Volunteers are coding the game from scratch(?) for Jolt because they wont give out the source code. You aren't getting paid(?) yet Jolt will be making money out of it. You're wasting your time to code the game when you don't need to. If you're coding the whole thing, then wouldn't it be far more logical to run it as your own clone instead?

Also, who would own the copyright/ownership of the new code? Jolt? The people who won't give out the code for the previous round?

If I'm coding something and someone else wants to make a profit out of it whilst I'm getting nothing then I wouldn't bother.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 16:28   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I presume that Mit will be given access to the source code as soon as some paperwork gets dealt with; I can't imagine Jolt giving out the source code to their game without a legally binding contract of sorts, and I doubt Mit will be coding PA from scratch. Whether Mit will be paid for his efforts, I do not know, but that is private information between Mit and Jolt anyway.

Of course running his own clone instead would have some serious disadvantages. He'd have find and most likely finance hosting and bandwidth usage, a forum license, speedgames and prizes would be out of the question, and the name Planetarion (or any of it's content) couldn't be used. If Planetarion R11 works out and manages to stay alive, then that would be much more of an accomplishment for Mit to put on his CV than running an own clone that would likely not attract many people (the name Planetarion itself does still hold a fair amount of sway), and would be just one of many.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:15   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
the name Planetarion itself does still hold a fair amount of sway
if u had said that end of rd 6 or 7 or 8 i could have believed u but with a dwindleing playerbase and little or no real backup coming from jolt these days i doubt very much wether planetarion has little if any sway

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:37   #13
Mit
Let battle commence

Jolt do care about PA.

Reason we don't have access to the code, is as Leshy rightly said. the paper work has not been sorted yet.

Round 11, i don't know if it will be a start from scratch or edit the current game... it depends on what the players want and what is esaiest for us (me being the only PA Team that knows ANY Perl, and i wouldn't exactly say i'm great at it...)

[edit] current plans, are the re-write the game being the best bits from Rnd 9.5 and Rnd 10 - with suggestions taken from the Suggestions forum in a programming language that i'm more comfortable with and others can help with[/edit]

Last edited by Mit; 7 Dec 2003 at 00:06.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 19:39   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
if u had said that end of rd 6 or 7 or 8 i could have believed u but with a dwindleing playerbase and little or no real backup coming from jolt these days i doubt very much wether planetarion has little if any sway
Most alliances are still here; Planetarion is still the 'home' game for many players.

Even though it's dwindling and would need some damn good improvements for next round to survive, the name itself carries a lot more weight than that of any clone.
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 20:19   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

GReaper wins.
Leshy loose.

Come on Leshy and Mit, pa has been dead a long time ago.
If you two want to make poor propaganda, I suggest signing up for Bush jr. 2004 presidential campaign, as he needs some help.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 22:10   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Jolt really cares about the game. They've said so to MrBrick, they love PA and they do want to keep it alive.
I think many people will agree, they have a funny way of showing it.

Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:56   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Nonsense
First of all, I've never said that Jolt is interested in anything but making easy money. In fact, as I've said before, them not showing any form of interest in PA was the main reason I quit. However, that doesn't mean that I have given up on Planetarion.

Seeing as there are several clones still running with success, there's still people putting forward ideas, and considering R9.5 was in fact attracting new players, I believe there is still a market for a browser-based space game. True or not?

Of all these games running (PA, SS, ********, LH, etc), Planetarion has the longest history, is the game from which the playerbase of the other games evolved, and has the biggest reputation. In the world of browserbased games, Planetarion is a landmark, regardless of what state it's currently in. True or not?

If the game was handled professionally, the changes from Round 10 to Round 11 were considered to be good by what's left of the playerbase, if Jolt backed the game with some prizes for the winners, and possibly some other things such as accounts for their own subscribers, and a good system was implemented for free accounts (one that doesn't scare off new players by forcing them to pay and isn't useless to paying users by putting them in a different universe), the playerbase might remain the same, and possibly even grow. True or not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
I think many people will agree, they have a funny way of showing it.
No, no, they may not show it. It may seem they don't do anything about PA, are hard (or impossible) to contact, don't even give the game a look and are just out to make some easy money, underneath it all, they really care. They said so to MrBrick themselves!
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 00:47   #18
kaos
peon

you forgot the sarcasm tags leshy ...
and i can tell as many ppl that i DO care about something, but what do you believe more ?
my actions or my words ?

and that legal stuff thing: LOL, an nda is signed withhin 5 minutes (and actually written in less then 1 hour, so where is the big legal blabla ?) its just a nda, thats the _most_ common thing to sign in the it business, and for a professional company like jolt, putting such a thing up should take really less then 1 day.
but yeah, we already noticed the professionalism of jolt, thats why we have even less players then in r9 ...

Last edited by kaos; 7 Dec 2003 at 01:01.
kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 00:59   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
you forget the sarcasm tags leshy ...
I didn't think it needed tags to be obvious
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 02:32   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
stuff!
There is still a market for browser games. But the demands to that kind of game has increased alot. I dont see Planetarion managing to meet those demands ever.
If Jolt had made a effort when they took over the game, it could have been saved. Now I think its to late as new games have stolen players, dwindling playerbase, even worse reputation etc.

Planetarion was a landmark, now its just history. We who still hang around here, we're just slow, couse everyone else has moved on
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 04:32   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

/me feels like the only one who really are looking foward to future rounds of planetarion....
This is maybe why so many players quit, cause everyone quitting has to scream so friggin loud on boards and irc to make sure every little pe0n in the universe has taken notice that someone very, very, very important is quitting. If you plan to quit pa, pm your friends on irc, tell them you're quitting, and then DELETE YOUR FRIGGIN FORUM ACCOUNT AND ACTUALLY QUIT, INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND ON BOARDS BITCHIN AND TRYING TO INFLUENCE OTHERS TO QUIT ASWELL!

ps. nn O_o

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 10:48   #22
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
/me feels like the only one who really are looking foward to future rounds of planetarion....
This is maybe why so many players quit, cause everyone quitting has to scream so friggin loud on boards and irc to make sure every little pe0n in the universe has taken notice that someone very, very, very important is quitting. If you plan to quit pa, pm your friends on irc, tell them you're quitting, and then DELETE YOUR FRIGGIN FORUM ACCOUNT AND ACTUALLY QUIT, INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND ON BOARDS BITCHIN AND TRYING TO INFLUENCE OTHERS TO QUIT ASWELL!

ps. nn O_o
What is it to look forward to? the game is full of bugs now, and Mit who is a louzy coder are gonna add more bugs... The playerbase decreses fast, soon it will be a singleplayer game.. .)
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:12   #23
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Random Crap
An NDA is more than a 'quick' agreement, when things like FULL Access to servers, us being 'employees' of jolt etc are envolved. This is not just a quick and simple "be good or else" type of agreement.

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:15   #24
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
What is it to look forward to? the game is full of bugs now, and Mit who is a louzy coder are gonna add more bugs... The playerbase decreses fast, soon it will be a singleplayer game.. .)
Found any bugs in the passport yet? (Note, i said PASSPORT and not Support or Polls or Paypment as they were done by others) If so, everyones done a good job at hiding them from me. I think not.

side note, someone did report A passport having the wrong account info, which is physically IMPOSSIBLE due to email addresses being the key... i.e. that person must have had access to said emali account at some point to get the password for game or passport .

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:40   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Round 11, i don't know if it will be a start from scratch or edit the current game... it depends on what the players want and what is esaiest for us (me being the only PA Team that knows ANY Perl, and i wouldn't exactly say i'm great at it...)
Why doesnt PAteam go and recruit some people who can code then?! Its not like their is a shortage of people with the ability in the community.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:55   #26
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Found any bugs in the passport yet? (Note, i said PASSPORT and not Support or Polls or Paypment as they were done by others) If so, everyones done a good job at hiding them from me. I think not.

side note, someone did report A passport having the wrong account info, which is physically IMPOSSIBLE due to email addresses being the key... i.e. that person must have had access to said emali account at some point to get the password for game or passport .
What is this amazing passport you talk of? is it the announcments in www.planetarion.com, or is it the gal/planet/ally ranking where the history very often is wrong? or is it just that i have to login twice to play?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 12:50   #27
kaos
peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
An NDA is more than a 'quick' agreement, when things like FULL Access to servers, us being 'employees' of jolt etc are envolved. This is not just a quick and simple "be good or else" type of agreement.
i was talking about code axx. and for code access you don't need any access to the servers, because usually you develop / test stuff at home. i wasn't talking about administering this game, just about the code.
btw, where can i sign up as pa coder ?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:09   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Why doesnt PAteam go and recruit some people who can code then?!
Because Planetarion doesn't belong to PA Team. I'm sure PA Team would love nothing more than to get a bunch of professional programmers, graphics artists, web designers and lap dancers on the team, but such is up to Jolt. And as they're working with Jolt-owned material and likely with contracts and legally binding NDA's, they can't just get someone to help them out like that.
Quote:
What is this amazing passport you talk of?
Where have you been lately? The Passport is the system that was designed to give one central login place for game, forums, portal, support section and whatnot. The reason that it's currently obsolete has to do with a variety of reasons (vB3 being delayed, lack of time to implement and test game login integration, among others). The system itself works well enough (also, you don't have to login to it to log into the game, I never log into the passport), even though the design of the portal may be crap (never let programmers do design!)
Quote:
and for code access you don't need any access to the servers, because usually you develop / test stuff at home.
True, but the code is Jolt's property. They're not going to hand it over to you until you've signed a contract which legally binds you from stealing it and starting your own game with it.
Quote:
btw, where can i sign up as pa coder ?
Contact Jolt. Maybe in 2092, they'll notice your mail and reply. But they do care!
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:29   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because Planetarion doesn't belong to PA Team. I'm sure PA Team would love nothing more than to get a bunch of professional programmers, graphics artists, web designers and lap dancers on the team, but such is up to Jolt. And as they're working with Jolt-owned material and likely with contracts and legally binding NDA's, they can't just get someone to help them out like that.
I meant getting people to help out voluntarily rather then hiring some professionals. However i can see the problem with all the legal stuff though.

I wonder how Jolt expect 1 coder who doesnt know much Perl to code a whole new round without access to the r10 code .

Oh well, at least they really care about PA .
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:15   #30
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Where have you been lately? The Passport is the system that was designed to give one central login place for game, forums, portal, support section and whatnot. The reason that it's currently obsolete has to do with a variety of reasons (vB3 being delayed, lack of time to implement and test game login integration, among others). The system itself works well enough (also, you don't have to login to it to log into the game, I never log into the passport), even though the design of the portal may be crap (never let programmers do design!)
So the passport system is nothing that us players will see now, but it works well you tell us?
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 17:25   #31
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
So the passport system is nothing that us players will see now, but it works well you tell us?
www.planetarion.com... never see hey

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:27   #32
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
You didnt bother to read my earlier post??
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 21:05   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
You didnt bother to read my earlier post??
You're not exactly bothering to do a quick forum search on what the Passport is either, so calm down before you're starting to shout about stuff you have no knowledge about.

The passport system itself is a backend system that you do not see. What you can see, is the portal, which the Passport is integrated with, and which houses the login system for the passport at this point.

Due to reasons mentioned earlier in the thread, forum and game integration with the Passport were not possible to achieve in time (actually, forum integration was done but taken out because of certain non-passport issues and lack of time to adequately address those), hence the system currently serves no purpose, although it is functioning fine, and doesn't contain any known bugs or errors.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:25   #34
Eventh
Retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit
Quote:
Quote:
You're not exactly bothering to do a quick forum search on what the Passport is either, so calm down before you're starting to shout about stuff you have no knowledge about.

The passport system itself is a backend system that you do not see. What you can see, is the portal, which the Passport is integrated with, and which houses the login system for the passport at this point.

Due to reasons mentioned earlier in the thread, forum and game integration with the Passport were not possible to achieve in time (actually, forum integration was done but taken out because of certain non-passport issues and lack of time to adequately address those), hence the system currently serves no purpose, although it is functioning fine, and doesn't contain any known bugs or errors.

Last edited by Eventh; 8 Dec 2003 at 00:32.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:24   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Were you born retarded, or did they bounce you on your head a lot?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 02:43   #36
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Sooooo, when you cant demoralize all pa players and make them quit, you go after the creators/coders who made a completely new round, with new possibilities. And they did this after some of the same ppl thats now moaning because they want r4-9 codings back earlier was moaning because they wanted a change, something new.... Ok, so there was some bugs, anyone in particular that made your life a living hell? You pay for the game, you play it, you take part in the community, most of you spend 5+ hours a day on pa, and others a lot, lot more...
Just to inform you all: I bought a game from EA Sports the other day, i had to download 30mb of bug fixes and upgrades to even run the game.... why can't you accept this for what it is, a charming, cheap, fun game, that is constantly evolving(hence the few bugs).

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 03:02   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The people who keep saying 'we want R<insert_number_here> back' are morons.

Big changes dammit, none of this 'little tweak here crap'.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 06:14   #38
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

you made my day

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 07:25   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mit

[edit] current plans, are the re-write the game being the best bits from Rnd 9.5 and Rnd 10 - with suggestions taken from the Suggestions forum in a programming language that i'm more comfortable with and others can help with[/edit]

please do, and try to get also a bit more planekts mmkay ? 3k random, 1 k more than more, somehow it has to be possible.

(im kinda surprised and shocked about myself seeing that im still taht much caring)

VfL Bochum >*