User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 17:24   #51
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Spearhead I have no idea who you are but after reading all your posts you've made yourself sound like a total noob. Unless you have solid proof of lepauli playing that account or anything else there is no reason for anyone to believe anything you say. You are just jealous because lepauli is a better player than you and you know it.

As far as the PA-team, I think this round has shown that it is very difficult to tell who is cheating and who is not. And people seem to assume that top planets cheat and they are too naive to admit that there are players out there that are better than them. I know I'm not the best player out there, and I know some people cheat and stuff, but I seriously doubt that all the people accused of cheating actually did cheat. People like Frucht who was closed for "false information", well quite frankly, I'm not going to give a bunch of people halfway around the world my address and phone number, sorry, but it's not gonna happen. Last thing I need is some Norweigen hobo climbing in my window at night trying to rape me (ok I'm just joking, relax). But I think people got a little too out of hand with the closing thing.

Finally, as I've been raised, I've been taught to and learned to stand by my mates. I've known lepauli for quite a while now and whatever he says, be it outragious or not, I believe him and stick by his side. So all you other bandwagons people out there, fk off!

Cheers
Nolezy
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:28   #52
Unbelievable

Unbelievable is an unknown quantity at this point
LMFAO

Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
if you guys are here to judge the multi huntes you are just wasting time

pa crew > *

its just that simple, if you dont like it, dont play
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score one more for the list of PA players not to come back for next round. ***If there is any1 in this game who can Judge the Multi Hunters from this round; Its me! ***

I can't say what really happened, neither can any1 of you other people out there saying he is a cheater, or he isnt a cheater. Mit has was be believes to be facts whether they are or not, and Lepauli knows if he really cheated or not. Everyone else just sounds stupid imo.

Some things don't really add up; both ways. From what I've read it doesnt seem Mit has been very clear about why Lepauli was closed; and what further raises suspicion about Mit is the fact that he said he would only disclose the facts of Lepauli's case/closure to lapauli - Yet he didnt even do that... Maybe thats just the way PA does things; closes peoples accounts with no explanation whatsoever, or details about your closure for whatever rule(s) you have broken. Im not really trying to put Mit/Pateam down but imo and im sure pretty much everyone else's wether they think he cheated or not it is wrong to deny them of what your charging them with. And if this is a mistake on PaTeams part, it definitely isnt the first one this round; Im proof of that.

<Mit> he should have done something when he was closed, instead
of laugh about it and joke that 'pa team were saving him from
death' (Mit in discussion with a Dragon HC, Dragon was my
current BG).

I was closed by some n00b multi hunter and attempted to reopen my acount for nearly 2-2.5 weeks with no success, not even a word from pa team or any multi hunters just that I had to sit and wait. All my emails went ignored/unanswered. How come I wasnt contacted ffs! (Thanks for ruining my round) Are you really going to be that impartial as to give 1 player a time limit, and not another player? Im sorry but regardless of the circumstances thats not right. I am seeing nothing but discrimination and favoritism here.

As for these fleets all launched at the same time, thats is very odd, and very suspicious; but as Mit said himself "not impossible, not by a long way " And as for everyone's sucpicions that he coulda minimized browsers etc., to me that seems a) rediculous and b) damn near impossible - Unless there was another party present and there was 2 computers; but Mit had said himself that there was only one computer; and aparently wat Mit says, goes. But thats irrelivant as Mit clearleh stated that it wasnt against Lepauli.

[21:26] <Mit> ignoring 7 3 11 then

Are the other 5 cases similiar or even identical to this one? I noticed 4 fleet launched in that .txt file... maybe if so it would stir up too much controversary; and if indeed so I believe a further investigation is required.

The fact that Mit is unable or unwilling to share the details of each of those 5 other cases does not go well for him and can only hurt his reputation. I really dont see any reason for it unless he WAS actually trying to cover something up... Obviously he has his reasons though.

Once thing I dont get though from Lepauli; why not post the ENIRE conversation...

Mit-
"There is quite a bit missing from those logs, takes some of the sense out of it."

He obviously is hinting at something, whether it was bad for Lepauli and he did edit it for the purpose of making him look better or convering something up I dont know, and we wont untill we read the whole logs I believe. I think Lepauli should just add a link in here containing the entire conversation, unless for some reason you are unwilling too :/ which then looks bad on your part.

Now going by what Mit has said, it would seems that there were at least 7 accounts accessed from this single ip. Damn! Even me, a skeptical as I am have to admit this is very odd. Why wasnt this picked up before though? Why only at 1 week before the end of the game? Or how ever long it had beed.

Replies to Emails

Story gets thicker and thicker... Ya I agree with Mit that if indeed these accounts were closed; they most likely would have responded to the email msg sent to the designated email addy. Ofc it takes over 2 weeks to get a response, and not even that is through email so I can blame them. If people do actually own these accounts and it's not a 1-2 person scam, have them reply to their closure letters. But would this be proof enough for you Mit? Otherwise whats the point?

Further more if what I am hearing IS correct there ARE 7 accounts being played from this one single isp. If it is one person, what a moron. No offense Lepauli; but I hope its not for your sake.
PA Team has made phone calls to people regarding certain closures, multies/account sharing etc. Why cant this be one of those cases?

Im tired, this is both childish and dumb; on both parties part I believe they both messed up, but it doesnt seem that Mit is willing to work with lepauli now... Maybe another sign he's convering something up? I dunno why dont you tell us...
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 20:05   #53
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
Re: LMFAO

imo what Unbelieveable said made a lot of sence. i had quite a bit of interaction with lep during the course of the round, and from everything i saw, i would say that he earned his #1 position with great dedication and hard work -- not cheating. i can't say for sure whether Lepauli was wrongfully accused or not, but the evidence we've seen so far isn't enough to close him in my opinion atleast.

it's a shame that dragons got robbed from getting the #1 planet twice this round :/
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 20:42   #54
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Who gives a fek whether he multied/used bots/raped farm animals. The FACT (a word he seems a bit confused over) is, two or more planets with the same IP were working together. Regardless of the reasons, that has been a closeable offense for weeks.

Oh... I liked this part...

[Facts]
1. ................................ i assume ..................
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:37   #55
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
ok, i admit, perhaps i didn't give enough information on some of teh planets. but the main one i was concerned with was what we spoke about most. the 7 3 11 planet.

Also, there are things in the logs that AREN'T shown by Lepauli, i can remember him saying something about the other planets and all being under 3 mill (or similar), which up to that point, i'd never mentioned the size or location of any of the other planets.

He admitted his gf had one planet. Never said anymore about that one thou. Doesn't explain the registered in UK planets....

I have a log from #support - asking about if you HAD login details that people had given but didn't use them, is that ok?

<Lepauli> either way i will wright a thread saying that u guys did your job

Take that how u will.

This lot, and more was discussed... hence why i said bits were missing from the logs.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were

Last edited by Mit; 22 Jul 2003 at 22:53.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:52   #56
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Tis
Who gives a fek whether he multied/used bots/raped farm animals. The FACT (a word he seems a bit confused over) is, two or more planets with the same IP were working together. Regardless of the reasons, that has been a closeable offense for weeks.

Oh... I liked this part...

[Facts]
1. ................................ i assume ..................

I probably missed something somewhere but I don't see where anyone says that two accounts on the same IP were working together. And quite frankly, my brother played this round and I defended him several times and afaik, we have the same IPs. So what happened there? Is that just a rule that applies where the PA-team wants it to, or is it just a little rule that they use to try to BS people?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 08:27   #57
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nolez
I probably missed something somewhere but I don't see where anyone says that two accounts on the same IP were working together. And quite frankly, my brother played this round and I defended him several times and afaik, we have the same IPs. So what happened there? Is that just a rule that applies where the PA-team wants it to, or is it just a little rule that they use to try to BS people?
That is a rule that Spinner posted on the forums, about players with teh same IP and not interacting. Its not one thats liked by PA Team at all... but its a way to try and cut down on the multing a bit cos tbh, this round, it has been excessive (one of the reasons P2P is better).

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 08:52   #58
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Hmh... I was playing with Lepauli most of the time I contributed to r9,5, and I could say he was my right hand - 1 of the few ppl I knew I could trust 100%. Working closely with him, I would have been one of the first ppl to know if he was really cheating. For what I can say he did NOT once share logins or ask me to break rules, instead he woke up at any time of the night to do what was needed of him. I couldn't have asked for a better wingman.

Lepauli is one of the most decent & honestworthy guys I know in this community and if sum1 deserved to win this round, it was him. When he tells me he did not cheat, I trust him enough to believe him.

Quite frankly, I'm a little dissappointed to see PA crew closing planets without 100% solid evidence - not just Lepauli, but others do.

When ur holding ur head up too high, u tend to get too proud to admit ur mistakes and make up for them.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:01   #59
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm. dunno if he's a cheater. but i scanned his targets everyday.

[Dragonscanner]
0 pods; I never attack.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:12   #60
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
How on earth any of you can sit there and say "I know him and totally trust him" is beyond me. The very nature of the internet is of building up online persona's which more often than not differ from the person we are in real life. Now it can be hard enough to really trust someone in real life without spending alot of time getting to know the real person and not just the front they put on, and the internet doesnt offer the same kind of contact which makes learning the real person almost impossible. As such you can never say you totally trust any of the people you only know as a handle on irc/forums/game.

As for the evidence disclossed by Mit, you do have to remember that the more info disclossed the easier you are making it for people to evade detection in the future.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:38   #61
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont most cheaters denie that they actually cheated ?

We have seen this before. Friends posting that they have known the person longtime and he isnt a cheater etc....
tbh i doubt many belive you didnt cheat Lepauli

Last time someone made alot of fuss about it i think they regret that they denied it when the evidence got posted
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:26   #62
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve
Congratulations m8....you are the winner for me and for all the rodents hehe

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:41   #63
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nolez
Finally, as I've been raised, I've been taught to and learned to stand by my mates. I've known lepauli for quite a while now and whatever he says, be it outragious or not, I believe him and stick by his side. So all you other bandwagons people out there, fk off!
Coming from someone who gave his MadCowS Web Account / priv irc server details and maybe other kind of info to members of WP, i think you really should think twice about the meaning of "Standing by your mates". You are no better than a cheater.

LePauli got closed, bc fleets from 3 different planets were launched at about the same time FROM the same ip address. Now iirc Pa Team made an announcement weeks ago that any type of interaction between accounts from the same IP would be accepted as proof of cheating from now on. The closure of the planet is thus justified, end of the story.

Now, the question remains whether lepauli cheated or not. As you know, there is a difference between being a cheater and being caught cheating. It doesn't change the fact that you cheated.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 03:09   #64
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
I actualy don't care if he cheated or not. it's almost impossible prove 100% someone cheated. it looked suspicious..

infact.. I think if I was to guess.. I would say there is a bigger chance he cheated than not.

so he got closed.. either he cheated or he didn't

I would rather they took a chance, and closed a possibly innocent person. than to not close any cheaters at all without 100% solid proof.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 03:40   #65
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos
I actualy don't care if he cheated or not. it's almost impossible prove 100% someone cheated. it looked suspicious..

infact.. I think if I was to guess.. I would say there is a bigger chance he cheated than not.

so he got closed.. either he cheated or he didn't

I would rather they took a chance, and closed a possibly innocent person. than to not close any cheaters at all without 100% solid proof.
retard

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 04:29   #66
Chaos

lol. ohh that hurt me deeply.. I'll need counceling for years after that remark.
rofl.

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 06:05   #67
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
On one hand, we have multiple planets launching at the same time from the same IP, with no explanation of how they did that...on the other we have his friends saying 'he would NEVER do that'.

If there's people out there stupid enough to believe Killmark when he says he wants to be in their gal, and that he really won't cheat this time, then I'm willing to believe you don't know your friend as well as you think.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 01:21   #68
Unbelievable

Unbelievable is an unknown quantity at this point
Which leaves another question as to "Why would someone who's the number 1 planet do something as stupid as to launch so many planets (When even more than 1 are a closeable offense) from the same ip at the very same exact second..?"

But I guess if any of us were the number one planet we would do the same thing right?

That makes no sense to me at all...
And Im still waiting to see the rest of the logs...

I for one would like to believe Lepauli's side but there are quite a few things that 'just dont add up'

Scoot951 - "On one hand, we have multiple planets launching at the same time from the same IP, with no explanation of how they did that...". <--- How exactly did that happen? (1)

Why didnt any of t he other planets email Mit about their closures - (2)

Why havent we seen the rest of the logs? (3)
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 01:30   #69
Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Unbelievable
Which leaves another question as to "Why would someone who's the number 1 planet do something as stupid as to launch so many planets (When even more than 1 are a closeable offense) from the same ip at the very same exact second..?"
to stay nr 1 ?

and this might not be the first time.
could explain WHY he was nr 1.

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:05   #70
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by Unbelievable

Why didnt any of t he other planets email Mit about their closures - (2)
Technically NONE of the planets contacted me, cos i knew who i'd closed P Nick to planet (someone else in PA Team told me that), i saw he was active and went to find him for an explaination.

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 08:34   #71
Spymine

Spymine has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

Exactly - we ONLY see Lepauli complaining about his "unfair" closure. Not a single post from another of the closed planets. Very, very strange *chuckle*

Makes me wonder why all the ppl defending him in this thread didnt get the idea to get his closed mates to post in here too to prove that he wasnt cheating. Would only be impossible if they never existed.

And if i would have been in the multihunter team, i would have looked very closely on the planets of the ppl saying what a nice guy he is - bad apples dont come single

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 10:32   #72
Mit
Let battle commence

One of the many things i like about this job.... listening to the closed people trying to blag their way out of a hole when we have the evidence they cheated clear as crystal in front of us. Yes, sometimes teh evidence does actual have a valid reason (not often thou).

Another case that was brought to the forums was around someone 'guessing' someone else's password (a random 10 digit string that was not a real word in ANY language).

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 10:51   #73
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Re: Re: LMFAO

Quote:
Originally posted by dezaster

it's a shame that dragons got robbed from getting the #1 planet twice this round :/
Ask Lepauli about Magics account in my gal, then talk about him being robbed.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 13:18   #74
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

I was closed once, without cheating. I talked for ages with the guy who closed me(I belive it was Mit actually, well someone on M anyway) and he didnt want to say why I was closed. Spinner however told me I had the right to know, both why and who closed me. None were given. He talked about another planet that were closed, never gave me the coords tho. I checked with all RL friend, they all were open so it couldnt be IP/attack def that did it. for 13 days mails went back and forth(werent allowed to discuss on irc) and finally I was reopened.

I say if the guy who closed cannot bring evidence, they should not close the planet. Im not saying anything about this case in particular, but this isnt the first case where evidence r weak.

Tho I like your work Mit. Atleast someones working to find the cheaters

Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:07   #75
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
All these idiots saying "All the evidance against cheating is that they say they know him and he says he wouldnt cheat" wanna read our freakin posts, Youl notice I for one put 3 reasons down, and you guys only choose to argue with the "Easiest" one there.

So stop being retards, and if you wanna argue, argue constrctivly against the posts we make.

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:26   #76
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
I doubt that Lepauli cheated.

If he did, i'm sorry to hear that.

I've played 1 round with him and i ain't got the cheating picture of Leppa.

Thats my FEELINGS.

FACTS i know nothing about.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:34   #77
Mit
Let battle commence

Probably "Multihunter", Jonas, cos it wasn't me.

Golin, feelings mean nothing when it comes down to evidence and cheaters. We HAVE to have FACTUAL proof before closure.

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:38   #78
Spymine

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by cheekybru
...Youl notice I for one put 3 reasons down, and you guys only choose to argue with the "Easiest" one there.

So stop being retards, and if you wanna argue, argue constrctivly against the posts we make...
yes - ppl should read posts more careful
the evidence is really clear if you just open your eyes

to your 3 points: i must really say they are not helping the discussion

1) promises over internet -> come on, you are kidding, so lets scratch this point
2) using your personal multi acc to help your alliance -> not likely, getting caught because of covering a gal were you wont get roids - highly unlikely finding a unselfish multi, so scratch this point too

3) its not the how but rather WHY the other closed "planets" havent made their voices known either through email or the forum -> the only conclusion that leaves is that the owners of the planets never existed, last point scratched

To say something substantial in favor for lepauli you have to have to come up with more solid proof - as far as i read all the things said in his defence come close on being pathetic excuses, but thats just my two cents

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:44   #79
Golin
Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
Golin, feelings mean nothing when it comes down to evidence and cheaters. We HAVE to have FACTUAL proof before closure.
heh.

i am aware of that.

i needed very much to hear that incredibly great piece of information.

pld
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 14:47   #80
Golin
Retard

btw.

did you read my post at all?
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:02   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Spymine
And if i would have been in the multihunter team, i would have looked very closely on the planets of the ppl saying what a nice guy he is - bad apples dont come single
Oh yes. This is amusing.

Funny that you said that.

I bet you consider me as one of Lepauli's presumed multi-accounts. I do have gimmick writte all over my forehead.

F*ck off will you.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:10   #82
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Killmark didn't cheat, he is far too nice for that!!!11231 And why would he cheat anyway, he is #1!!!! you can reall trust me if i say he didn't cheat cause i'm a good friend of him and he helped me and stuff, so please reopen him at once!12534231!

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:35   #83
Golin
Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
Killmark didn't cheat, he is far too nice for that!!!11231 And why would he cheat anyway, he is #1!!!! you can reall trust me if i say he didn't cheat cause i'm a good friend of him and he helped me and stuff, so please reopen him at once!12534231!
GREAT POST.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:45   #84
TheGreenBlob

TheGreenBlob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
true, so true

i can't believe so many ppl are actually bothered about pa nemore.
who cares if he cheated or not, his account was closed. the rest of the discussion is between the cheater and the one who closed his account
rd4 - 161:20:4 - globester of deum - TFD
rd5 - 20:16:9 - black carpet of the floor - TFD/FA/hirr/Silver(Ag)
rd6 - 7:3:4 - glubs falling of my hands - Silver/WP
rd7 - 19:7:13 - sorry of i forgot - WP/MDK
rd8 - forgot:/ - eh? :/ - MDK
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:48   #85
TheGreenBlob

oh and another thing, i can't believe you guys talked over a silly game like this in the middle of the night

go sleep or something, sleep > pa
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:18   #86
Eestlane

Eestlane is an unknown quantity at this point
All those posts saying that he cheated/didn't cheat are imho totally pointless as none of you really knows it anyways.

But what's interesting is why they are refusing to reveal the info what someone was closed for? If he's a cheater, i don't see any reason why protect him, or are multihunters protecting themselves?
And if there's nothing to hide, why hide it?

Also, who decides whether there is enough evidence to close someone or not and why are some closed for pointless reasons and some who cheat obviously are not.

And why would someone launch 2 accounts on the same second practicly in the middle of the tick. Especially when you're top 1 player. I've known Lepauli for this round only and even if he is stupid, i doubt he's that stupid:P

Also if you use IE and Opera and click nearly at the same time, well, IE is made by microsoft (that should say it all).

Rules stated that using proxies is forbidden. My bro played from this very same computer with me, he defended, attacked and even escorted me. He used a proxy which was used by lots of people. None that i know of were closed even though some got reported.
So we get back to the question. Who decides who gets closed and who doesn't? Because those who are obvious cheaters usually don't...

Oh, and i have 4 computers here on the same ip. Two are mine and two are separated by several floors. And i know people sharing connection with 7-8 other people too so...
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:24   #87
Eestlane

Eestlane is an unknown quantity at this point
Also, i have seen no co-ords of the other 6-7 planets that got closed. Did they even get closed and if they did, how do you know it wasn't someone else's multis? Since every third planet in that universe is like multi or 90% inactive.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:31   #88
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Eestlane got no Bro

Retired
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:42   #89
TheGreenBlob

Re: lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Eestlane got no Bro

ban ban ban!!! omg w00t report h4x0r cheat omg
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 21:44   #90
Magellan

Magellan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, maybe i still play next rnd ;-) And make sure whole lot of ppl shares same IP (preferably top planets) and see who gets closed for what ;-) Oh... Mit, if you have some real proof - Give it to Leppa. Think he wouldnt whine here in forums if he saw solid proof? That proof is still non-existend. Do you really even have it? I'm really starting to doubt it...

Oh, all yer roids are belong to *ME*!
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 22:27   #91
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by Magellan
Hmm, maybe i still play next rnd ;-) And make sure whole lot of ppl shares same IP (preferably top planets) and see who gets closed for what ;-) Oh... Mit, if you have some real proof - Give it to Leppa. Think he wouldnt whine here in forums if he saw solid proof? That proof is still non-existend. Do you really even have it? I'm really starting to doubt it...
*sigh*

6 planets from one DSL IP (no, its NOT an open proxy).

Even if it was a proxy, that counts even more against (see new rules posted by spinner on portal).

The discussion about 7 3 11.

One planet claimed to be his gfs but she hardly ever logged in.

Need i go on? theres plenty of evidence against him. I won't close someone without being convinced something is going on.

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 06:53   #92
Spymine

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
Oh yes. This is amusing.

Funny that you said that.

I bet you consider me as one of Lepauli's presumed multi-accounts. I do have gimmick writte all over my forehead.

F*ck off will you.
again someone not reading my whole reply or not understanding it all - ok, i will repeat it for the not so bright ones among us

i said that i find it strange that the owners of the other planets havent said something on this forum
lepauli would have likely given his right arm for you to be one of his multi acc since you have a forum acc and cba to reply in here, capiche?

and my statement concerning multihunter: according to my experience ppl make friends with other ppl who have the same interest or similar play style - so supporting lepauli with crap arguments in here doesnt make you a multi acc but rather someone who isnt adverse to having some multi acc himself (eg. eestelane post )

and finally on a personal note - take a long walk on a short pier
mkay

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:29   #93
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"But what's interesting is why they are refusing to reveal the info what someone was closed for? If he's a cheater, i don't see any reason why protect him, or are multihunters protecting themselves? And if there's nothing to hide, why hide it?"

Now lets look at the problem with this statement.

The people being closed are those who have been deemed to have cheated. While they will have have you know that they are 'innocent' I think i'm safe to say most are not and most will continue to cheat in future rounds.

Now theres one thing thats a thorn in the side of the cheaters and thats the multi hunters. No matter how well you think these people do their job, they do force those trying to bend the rules into being extreamly careful in what they do, the slighest slip up by the cheaters can see the multi hunters pounce and delete the account. Now the process of multi hunting is something which is relativly unkown to the player base, we dont know what tools they use, what raises red flags and whats considered absolute proof.

All this makes evading the multi hunters that little bit harder but every single peice of evidence makes it easier for that cheat (and those he passes the info onto) to evade detection in future rounds. This means it is perfect sense to keep as much info about the closures to themselves.

And as I said on another post you need to make up your mind. Many of you saying its unfair are the same people who in the past have moaned that the multi hunters dont close enough cheaters and who would be applauding them if it wasnt a friend of yours who had been caught cheating. You either need to decide that you want a game where cheating is rife and where they get away with it or one where cheaters are closed swiftly before they do any more damage to the round. Yes being tough on cheats may mean the occasional person gets closed who shouldnt (although i dont belive Lepauli is one of these, 6 planets from one IP seems a little strange to me) but its a small price to pay if it means that cheats get less chance to destroy the round
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 04:16   #94
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
[I speak foreign languages too -Leshy]

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Sųkemotoroptimalisering

Last edited by Leshy; 3 Aug 2003 at 13:57.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 09:45   #95
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Who is that Mega in your .txt log file becouse it cant be me, as i was on a 4 week vacation. so could somebody enlighten me there?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 09:50   #96
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaNova
Who is that Mega in your .txt log file becouse it cant be me, as i was on a 4 week vacation. so could somebody enlighten me there?
MegaPucko (supposidly, thou he NEVER came to claim the account, even after i hinted to Lepauli it might be a good idea)

(18:39:45) <Mit> including the one defended you, u attacked with, then u roided
(18:40:06) <Lepauli> mega
(18:40:21) <Lepauli> megapucko
(18:40:28) <Mit> ?
(18:40:30) <Lepauli> [19:36] <MegaPucko> oh wait
(18:40:30) <Lepauli> [19:36] <MegaPucko> i know why im closed
(18:40:30) <Lepauli> [19:36] <MegaPucko>
(18:40:30) <Lepauli> [19:36] <Lepauli> why?
(18:40:30) <Lepauli> [19:36] <MegaPucko> multi
(18:40:31) <Lepauli> [19:37] <MegaPucko> i made misstake
(18:40:33) <Lepauli> [19:37] <MegaPucko> i have multiple ip's
(18:40:36) <Lepauli> [19:37] <MegaPucko> but i was drunk
(18:40:38) <Lepauli> [19:37] <MegaPucko> and logged into one from wrong
(18:40:39) <Lepauli> [19:37] <MegaPucko> etc =\
(18:40:41) <Lepauli> [19:37] <Lepauli> Oo
(18:40:47) <Lepauli> 7:3:11

I believe that answers ur query MegaNova.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:15   #97
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
yup ta
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:37   #98
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
MegaPucko (supposidly, thou he NEVER came to claim the account, even after i hinted to Lepauli it might be a good idea)
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Don't need nor want to read that as I knew you were cheating for over a month. How many logins of SpaceHamsters members did you have during the round btw?

You = all that is wrong with PA
MegaPucko was SpaceHamsters !

Dunno why this debate is still going on tbh, he's obviously a bit thick and every stupid cheater gets caught eventually.

R2: XXV
R3: Ęternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:43   #99
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
MegaPucko was SpaceHamsters !

Dunno why this debate is still going on tbh, he's obviously a bit thick and every stupid cheater gets caught eventually.
Yes.

And Yes. Some people do keep bumping it up though.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:59   #100
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
And Yes. Some people do keep bumping it up though.
For some reason, people can't seem to let it rest. Round 9.5 finished weeks ago, give it a break.