User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:02   #1
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Closed planets

I would like to know if all closed planets will be actually deleted be4 the end of this round, so they won't screw up the rankings for gals and planets.

and i would like an official reply from PA-team about that. As i don't think it's fair that people with big planets get a high ranking when they are even closed and by doing that give other players a lower ranking in the end.

and yes i just posted this, because lepauli is closed atm or under investigation and it would be kinda lame if he still got a top 3 ranking while he is closed cuz the round won't last long enough for him to actually be deleted.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:04   #2
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point
Good question, last round they didn't get deleted.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:05   #3
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
I'm going to talk to Spinner next time i see him, but i think closed planets WILL be deleted before the end of the round.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:07   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
The topic of the PATeam channel includes the words

"Could a cleanup on the universe be run again, to get rid of closed accs?"

Until Spinner or fudge sees it though we won't have an definate answer. Will poke them a bit for you.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:07   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
thank you mit and A2
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:36   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question answered, conversations can be held on IRC.