User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 01:17   #201
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
No, because most serious/'pro' players are able to be online 24/7 and can be contacted through a SMS etc ALL the time. But why wake them etc when someone could just login for them?
I understand where your coming from, but it's just not the same. Waking someone up requires organisation (to get their correct details), effort (for you to wake them up), dedication (for them to get up) and a lack of sleep (the result of getting up) which catches up with people over the course of a round.

People do occasionally sleep in, perhaps not the most dedicated ones, but saying the result is the same is not true in 100% of cases.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 01:55   #202
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ok now that's just being lazy.
if you don't have the dedication to be launching and looking after your planet on your own then you shouldn't have someone doing it for you. if you win by having someone 'cover' you at night then you didn't win.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 02:05   #203
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
And if the guilty parties had been 'smart' they wouldn't have abused his trust in the first place and used something like, oh I don't know, MSN MESSENGER OR THE TELEPHONE TO EXCHANGE LOGIN INFO ETC.

Even in cheating, people aren't very smart.
once they have the login, there not going to stop talking about it. there going to plan alittle. And people are goingto brag. And he was hoping not to catch anyone but he did.

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 02:48   #204
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: A little story

Quote:
Originally posted by Stiegl
without friends this game would be nothing!
With cheaters this game is nothing.
Which do you choose?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 02:56   #205
NaQ

NaQ is an unknown quantity at this point
cheaters have been here since day1 but twisted attention seeking backstabbers are what is ruining it for many people
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 02:58   #206
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that's right NaQ.. so stop ruining hte game for everyone.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 03:45   #207
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
ok now that's just being lazy.
if you don't have the dedication to be launching and looking after your planet on your own then you shouldn't have someone doing it for you. if you win by having someone 'cover' you at night then you didn't win.
In many cases I wish I *did* have my gal mates logins in R7... I recall 2 of our players losing their entire fleets on an attack due to power in their area going down for a number of hours :\ For circumstances like this, account sharing shouldnt be a problem. But "I cbf attacking 2day, do it for me" isnt a 'good enough' excuse
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 08:08   #208
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
In many cases I wish I *did* have my gal mates logins in R7...
I wouldn't have given mine to you, Fury scum!@#$! :((((
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 10:35   #209
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: A little story

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Which do you choose?
freinds or do u want to play alone?
the game is to talk with each other help each other and be there for each other

play against a computer thats best for u

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 10:49   #210
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
CHEATARION - The online space cheating game where you have to break as many rules as possible... and get away with it! Can you outsmart your friends and do you think you have the skill to convince PA Team of your innocence? Then sign up now!*

* First 100 applicants receive a free Killmark Bot Program(c)(tm)!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:23   #211
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Epcylon
Oh right.. forgot to comment about that.

By saying that those who wanted privacy should have used DCC chat (or a mobile phone in the case of a wire-tap) you are in effect saying that only those who have the technical know-how are entitled to privacy. I assume you also think that only people who encrypt their emails are entitled to not having them posted on the web? Do you encrypt your emails?
There's a difference between idealism and reality. I mean, just because people don't use firewalls doesn't mean they should have any less privacy against attacks than those that do, doesn't mean that's actually the case. With things electronic, the greater the level of privacy required (directly related to the sensitivity of the information) raises the technical know-how required, if you're serious about keeping anything safe. You can't expect privacy if you don't take steps to gain it. E.g. you can't expect your convo not to be overheard if you have it next to a group of people, just the same with servers on IRC imo.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:33   #212
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: A little story

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor

If I want to play a game I like I don't necessarily need one of my friends to play it.
If I play a board game for example with friends and they cheat I might angry at them and wouldn't want to continue... now I want to hear your reaction to that: "Listen mate, let me continuing cheating cause in reality this game is about us spending time together, it doesn't matter how you or I behave."
Wouldn't want to have you as a playing partner then tbh, because it is ofc a matter of how each one of the participants behaves. Friend or not.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:02   #213
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: A little story

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor

I have friends that dont cheat.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:31   #214
Nacho_OuZo
OuZo

Nacho_OuZo is an unknown quantity at this point
ok,

i belive maybe its time to reply on this stuff.

thx again xto for all ur work and effort u putted into ouzo.

1st of all i know that u acc shared r4,r5,r6 so u r not a "white" bird.

about irc server: u offerd us ur work. remember, u told us that u wana learn how to use an irc server etc etc. we never told u that u have to put that many time into for ouzo. i was happy that we found some1 "trustable" to run our irc server. u wanted todo this, because u wanted to learn about irc servers. so u had known how much time u have to keep for this. we never forced u todo this! i know u loged longer then 2 days our pms, must be some weeks

u got money from me and sentinel too, if im right around 300€.

im happy that i learned so many ppl, i played this game only for the community the game was 2nd point.

i wanted to thx GTO,Critters,Olvi for there great work with us and for their great help. u ppl rock :-)

and a small hint to heartless. if u wana realy that this game shouldnt have any cheaters anymore.. then U must be 1 of the 1st ppl that has to stop with playing this game. so planetarion would had 1 less cheater. flaming about other ppl if u r guilty aswell isnt the smartest thing. so better think before u paste :-)

ps: and to Mit. u didnt had my right password :-)

and stiegl, i agree with u. i c it friends >*.
r4 143:22 n00b / HR
r5 23:15 (Silvercity) HR/Xanadu
r6 21:8 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r7 5:5 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r8 54:4 random / Titans
r9 42:8 (Black Lotus II)
r9.5 4.1.9 Cottus of Hecatoncheires LDK

OuZo -LoVe- Critters

Last edited by Nacho_OuZo; 12 Jul 2003 at 15:46.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:43   #215
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nacho_OuZo

friends >*.

something edited like Zeus siggy, i would say "A TRUE FRIEND" ...

and i know of XtoTheZ acc sharing in r 4 ,5,6 too...

but thats not interesting me, the major point is that u leaked private messages (no matter if l/p)... i know some RL issues could that be too, and if u tells us thats thousand of lines, then u are monitoring for long.

I am really dissapointed about XtoTheZ what he done, ok he did hard work which i respect, but he also damaged the community with that action, cause reading pm´s (which are 1on1 not for a third party) is against the law and privacy.
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:47   #216
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
I am really dissapointed about XtoTheZ what he done, ok he did hard work which i respect, but he also damaged the community with that action, cause reading pm´s (which are 1on1 not for a third party) is against the law and privacy.
He damaged a community of cheaters. Players with nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about.

Also, it isn't against the law, don't try applying the restrictions of common law to this game, it won't hold any water in real life.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:52   #217
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
He damaged a community of cheaters. Players with nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about.

Also, it isn't against the law, don't try applying the restrictions of common law to this game, it won't hold any water in real life.
moron...think then write...

in every ally are "cheaters"... but if some1 makes a pm to talk with him about rl issues it doesnt have to interest the irc op too. I am also irc op, and i dont abuse my rights (and i didnt know about such a tool , WHICH IS against the personal privacy from a human beeing)

You can ask ur counselor about it.

And it has nothing to do with the game, its a chat stage. It isnt called PRIVATE message for fun.

you dont have a clue...
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:03   #218
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile hmm

ppl can say what they want.....
Nacho_OuZo and Meddy are atleast true friends ...
They nevah let u down, and don`t betray u
I have never been i such a great community like OuZo..
i know there been cheating in all alliances... Last round, i know there was cheating in a top 10 gal.... i could easily reported them all.... But i did`t cuse i had a real friend in that gal, and i don`t let my friends down..
Friends > Games
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:34   #219
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:

as stated be4... he could NOT have known the passwords without reading all their private stuff... and i never seen him talk so high and mighty about it be4.. as surely he's known about cheating be4... and not reported it... we all have...

but this was a nice chance to get some ldk guys closed without having to kill em
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:41   #220
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Torjus
i know there been cheating in all alliances... Last round, i know there was cheating in a top 10 gal.... i could easily reported them all.... But i did`t cuse i had a real friend in that gal, and i don`t let my friends down..
Friends > Games
Why don't you all just get a hotel room somewhere and have a giant circle-jerk? It seems to be what you really want anyway, and at least you wouldn't be causing anyone else any trouble.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:46   #221
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
moron...think then write...

in every ally are "cheaters"... but if some1 makes a pm to talk with him about rl issues it doesnt have to interest the irc op too. I am also irc op, and i dont abuse my rights (and i didnt know about such a tool , WHICH IS against the personal privacy from a human beeing)

You can ask ur counselor about it.

And it has nothing to do with the game, its a chat stage. It isnt called PRIVATE message for fun.

you dont have a clue...
Seeing as you're so into the 'legality' of this, what if someone running an IRC server suspected users of being terrorists and using the server to communicate, do u think they shouldn't use such a tool? (And if you're an IRC op it hardly says a lot for your capabilities/knowledge if you don't know about this tool. I know about it and I've never had any more experience with IRC than being a channel op sometimes.)

The admin/owner of the server is well within his rights to do whatever he wants with the server, including logging PMs, whether he declared it or not could be the sticky issue, but if you don't like it, don't use the server.

and as for PMs being private, as an IRC oper you should know (though I doubt it) that admins can log PMs, if you wanna cheat and not get caught you should have known that DCC chat was the way to go.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:49   #222
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
as stated be4... he could NOT have known the passwords without reading all their private stuff... and i never seen him talk so high and mighty about it be4.. as surely he's known about cheating be4... and not reported it... we all have...

but this was a nice chance to get some ldk guys closed without having to kill em
Have you perhaps thought that he might have some ability to search the logs, possibly using strings such as 'login' or 'launch' etc, which would give PA-related info and minimise irrelevant rubbish too?

As for getting LDK guys closed, if they cheat, don't they deserve it? Or are against the closure of proven cheaters (not just LDK, but any alliance)?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:50   #223
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Quote:
Friends > Games
If a friendship broke up over something that happened in an online game, don't you think that's not actually true friends?

But then again your head's so far up Nacho's arse you're probably having difficulty reading this.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:52   #224
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:

i know of XtoTheZ acc sharing in r 4 ,5,6 too...
typical reaction. don't you realise this doesn't make you any less of a dirty cheater? instead of pointing your finger to people who finally got your account closed, you could also take a look in the mirror, and see what kind of an arsehole you actually are.
why don't you just admit your mistakes, and then try to play fair in R10 for a change.
OR piss off to some other game, and take the rest of your cheating alliance with you.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:54   #225
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Friends > Games
Fact is, the rest of some odd thousand players who don't cheat don't want cheaters in this game. Kindly leave the community if you and your so-called "friends" can't hack it, balls out, no-cheating like the rest of us.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 16:58   #226
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If they cheat, they betray ALL OF US. Including themselves. Period.

Quote:
Friends > Games
Then stop gaming and do something constructive with your friends.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:10   #227
Doorsdown

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Re: Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Fact is, the rest of some odd thousand players who don't cheat don't want cheaters in this game. Kindly leave the community if you and your so-called "friends" can't hack it, balls out, no-cheating like the rest of us.
I agree with you here. We all know atleast 1 cheater. But that doesn't me ur inleage with them. Some people like xtothez what a game with as little cheating as possible. Whats said when people get flamed for standing up and making cheaters know. that should be a good thing not something to be looked down on for.

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:10   #228
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Have you perhaps thought that he might have some ability to search the logs, possibly using strings such as 'login' or 'launch' etc, which would give PA-related info and minimise irrelevant rubbish too?

As for getting LDK guys closed, if they cheat, don't they deserve it? Or are against the closure of proven cheaters (not just LDK, but any alliance)?
somehow i sincerely doubt he used such strings, don't you?

and as for ldk cheaters closed.. i've stated on boards quite often by now they should be closed aswell then. but do note the aswell. as there are numerous others who just don't get closed which is the thing that annoys me... but when it's an ldk guy he gets closed right away...

something with that double standard thing... and don't tell me that's not being used heh...
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:14   #229
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
as there are numerous others who just don't get closed which is the thing that annoys me... but when it's an ldk guy he gets closed right away...
Get some evidence and they'll be closed.

If the group of people who let their login/pass leak out happens to be in OuZo or LDK, that's hardly the fault of PA Team.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:20   #230
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
there are numerous others who just don't get closed which is the thing that annoys me...

indeed.

multihunters: cypher of bunnyworld. close plz ta.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:28   #231
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Quote:

The admin/owner of the server is well within his rights to do whatever he wants with the server, including logging PMs, whether he declared it or not could be the sticky issue, but if you don't like it, don't use the server.

He isnt the owner as Nacho said, we payed for it. And the domain was hosted by sentinel. This makes him not to be the owner.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:32   #232
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nacho_OuZo
ps: and to Mit. u didnt had my right password :-)
Maybe not QUITE, but a change like what u made Ic to iC is something that could be miss typed. I used the password in finding your account, and checked the username, so the admin tools saw it as the same. It was not a word that could be guessed easily, so u'd have to tell someone.

Plus, i had evidence that you had the logins to other accounts, not enough on its own... but with your password (as near as damn it) that was enough. End of story there.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:37   #233
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
indeed.

multihunters: cypher of bunnyworld. close plz ta.
Pass GENUINE evidence to us, and it shall be... until we get enough REAL evidence, people cannot be closed.

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:38   #234
Nacho_OuZo
OuZo

hehe Mit,

u got my login pasted from "logs" so admit it.. u had wrong PW :-)

OuZo -LoVe- Critters
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:40   #235
Mit
Let battle commence

read above, the admin tools told me it was right...

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:40   #236
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
He isnt the owner as Nacho said, we payed for it.
It looks as though you voluntarily gave him money, without any form of agreement of what services he should render for that.
Quote:
And the domain was hosted by sentinel. This makes him not to be the owner.
He doesn't need to own the domain. He needs to own the server.

Legally, you've got nothing whatsoever.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:41   #237
RaiDeN

RaiDeN is an unknown quantity at this point
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which do you choose?

----------------------------------------------------

I will always choose my frinds, always

When Cimmerias was closed, i knew sice the biggining all about them, how cheated and how doesn't cheated.
I know all of them for some time, i've cheated too in this game more then once.
Since round 7 that i've joined the Silversity grounp, we were 4 gals i've stoped cheating, and cimmeria at least the name cimmeria borned round 7, i've never told anything about they'r cheating and i wasn't even playing with them, they invited me too, but i prefered to join the silvesity group.
Since then i've played witout cheating, and i still know many cheaters and none cheaters.
I will not say that i like chaters, but i will never **** my frineds, frinds belong always to te 3rd place ( 1st place family, 2nd place girlfriend).
And cheating will not end with you seeing our privets will not end with you reporting the persons that considered you as a friend.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:49   #238
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
and as for ldk cheaters closed.. i've stated on boards quite often by now they should be closed aswell then. but do note the aswell. as there are numerous others who just don't get closed which is the thing that annoys me... but when it's an ldk guy he gets closed right away...

I read your post just to actually remind myself how full of **** you are that your eyes are brown. Fact of the matter is, LDK's ties to various players who've cheated and may continue to cheat is known, or if not known, widely accepted by most. That's why people are so vocal, even if they are simply bandwagon-hoppers.

Just because you happen to be a member of LDK doesn't mean when a cheater is caught he didn't cheat. No offense, but coming from the same situation of being in an alliance that had cheaters (Legion) I know what it's like to have a bias, even if it's an inherent one. No one is immune. It's completely natural to jump to the defense of your alliance, and I won't sit here telling you you're right or wrong...

Quote:
something with that double standard thing... and don't tell me that's not being used heh...
...but I'll tell you that you and others need to come off this "double-standard" train that isn't helping your situation one bit. You want to see justice achieved? Find evidence and report people who cheat, regardless of what their alliance status is. Perhaps that's one of the best things about someone who is unaligned; they have no 'ties' to alliances and thus are more easily willing to report someone and not have to worry about hurt feelings, etc.

The fact of the matter is, the Multi-Hunters have only so much to go on on each report they receive. And it's widely known that the top planets and galaxies are payed more attention to than the rest of the Universe, not that no one cares about them, it's just that they tend to not be the hugestest factor the in the game. The point? LDK maintains the top rankings. Thus, they'll be looked at more closely. Who gives an honest bunnyhump if it's LDK, Eclipse, RaH, or JoeAlliance? They are the top players, and if top players are cheating, I sure as hell want them punished for taking a 'spot' that is rightfully someone else's... someone who plays honestly.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:55   #239
Aryn
Happy

*shakes head*

ok so it's been mentioned that your password was an odd one. so let's for humour's sake say it was Hir78ng9nnJHc

ok.. so on teh log perhaps it was seen as Hir78ng9nnCh
that's pretty close to the real thing. in fact with a bit of guessing, it's easy to break.

if you were going to post a fake login.. why wouln't you have given something like 'fakelogin'? you know.. something COMPLETELY different from your original pass?

oh and raiden to answer your post. if a friend turns on me and hates me for reporting them as cheaters then they weren't true friends at all. if they're going to let something as petty as an online game get in the way of our relationship then so be it.. they obviously weren't as good of friends as i thought.

take it further. if your friend constantly defaced properties all over town and you were the only person able to report them.. what would you do? yes they're my friend.. but that's my city they're ruining. they're wrecking it for everyone else that lives there.. all for their own 'fun'.. sure as hell i'd report them. (all my friends are well aware of how i stand on issues like this. if they blatantly cheat/do bad rl things in front of me.. it's their own fault)
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:56   #240
Doorsdown

Quote:
Originally posted by RaiDeN
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
quote:

Which do you choose?

----------------------------------------------------

I will always choose my frinds, always

When Cimmerias was closed, i knew sice the biggining all about them, how cheated and how doesn't cheated.
I know all of them for some time, i've cheated too in this game more then once.
Since round 7 that i've joined the Silversity grounp, we were 4 gals i've stoped cheating, and cimmeria at least the name cimmeria borned round 7, i've never told anything about they'r cheating and i wasn't even playing with them, they invited me too, but i prefered to join the silvesity group.
Since then i've played witout cheating, and i still know many cheaters and none cheaters.
I will not say that i like chaters, but i will never **** my frineds, frinds belong always to te 3rd place ( 1st place family, 2nd place girlfriend).
And cheating will not end with you seeing our privets will not end with you reporting the persons that considered you as a friend.
Is this not the reason more people still cheat. Because they can get away with it. Now when u win the game an u know u have cheated are u going to feel good about ur win.. or are u going to reliaze that u needed to cheat in order to win. And some alliance HC do not want cheating in there alliance at all and other HC's do cheat. But its up to us to keep cheating down.

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:02   #241
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't think that there is an anti-LDK bias. In fact, I think the cheating accusations have very little to do with LDK.

In any round, people will pay more attention to a top planet being closed than to Joe Nobody at rank 4000 being closed. And this round, LDK have a lot of top planets. Therefore if an LDK member is closed, it will get more attention, because he probably has a big planet. A member of some other alliance, not in the top 100, could be closed without anyone noticing.

Just look at past rounds. In round 7, there was a lot of fuss about deletions of people like Fred and TU. The fuss was because they had top planets, not because of their alliances (although Legion people defended Fred simply because he was Legion). In round 8, many top FAnG planets were deleted. People cared because they were top planets, not because they were FAnG. In round 6, Draki was deleted - again, people cared only because he was a top planet. None of these people were LDK, they were just top planets that got closed.

To be totally honest, people like meddy have been involved in cheating for several rounds, he just happens to be in LDK this round. Most of the core LDK people, who have been LDK for several rounds, have never been closed. The old 'bot' accusations are not widely believed any more. And I can accept the explanation that many of the escort/def bitch planets are actually real people who just want to help out LDK. But meddy and his friends have been cheaters for several rounds, and still are cheaters. regardless of whether they are LDK or not. It's just unfortunate for LDK that they recruited people who do this kind of thing.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:16   #242
Nacho_OuZo
OuZo

Mit, my pw with iC at the end wasnt correct password.. and u know it.. just tell u made a fault. just try it, if u can log in with this pw then i ll never say anything again.. and then u must have magic hands if this pw is working!!!!

that was the last post from me about this :-)

OuZo -LoVe- Critters
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:27   #243
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
Pass GENUINE evidence to us, and it shall be... until we get enough REAL evidence, people cannot be closed.

lmao. how should i be able to get waterproof evidence then? rather impossible imo. or do you expect me to be able to get info xtothez had?
last night scorpio was at my place. we laughed over the fact how easily he got away with it. he made up some story about a cousin who would have created 2 accounts, on his e-mail-accounts.
cypher is the only other guy of who i know for 100% that he cheats. but he got reopened aswell....
only stupid people get caught for cheating here, and you have to be REALLY retarded if you get caught in this stage of the game.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:36   #244
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
somehow i sincerely doubt he used such strings, don't you?
It's not pretty, but it got the job done. Do you really think I'd read through one hundred and seven thousand lines of text manually?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 18:40   #245
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
lmao. how should i be able to get waterproof evidence then? rather impossible imo. or do you expect me to be able to get info xtothez had?
last night scorpio was at my place. we laughed over the fact how easily he got away with it. he made up some story about a cousin who would have created 2 accounts, on his e-mail-accounts.
cypher is the only other guy of who i know for 100% that he cheats. but he got reopened aswell....
only stupid people get caught for cheating here, and you have to be REALLY retarded if you get caught in this stage of the game.
heh koen... you've said now since round 2 you are sure i cheat... (i started playing late round 3 btw) and in those rounds all the proof you've ever been able to give is a newsscan of your current gc or something which had 6 attackers or something who launched quite soon after each other... AND I WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN ON THAT SCAN..

now get a clue for once...

just cuz i'm better then you doesn't mean i cheat... infact most of pa is better then you.

and next time when you see me irl say something so i have an excuse to do something... wanker.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:06   #246
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Why don't you all just get a hotel room somewhere and have a giant circle-jerk? It seems to be what you really want anyway, and at least you wouldn't be causing anyone else any trouble.
a Five star maybe???
lol
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:19   #247
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
heh koen... you've said now since round 2 you are sure i cheat... (i started playing late round 3 btw) and in those rounds all the proof you've ever been able to give is a newsscan of your current gc or something which had 6 attackers or something who launched quite soon after each other... AND I WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN ON THAT SCAN..

now get a clue for once...

just cuz i'm better then you doesn't mean i cheat... infact most of pa is better then you.

and next time when you see me irl say something so i have an excuse to do something... wanker.
i know you cheat.
you know you cheat.
you can try keep on fooling everyone else here, i don't really mind. be proud at your topposition in this free round where you and your friends were able to reach the topranks mainly because of simple cheating on a large scale.
in R10, when cheating will be more expensive, i'll 0wn you again, just like i did R9.
you know you're nothing more than a cheater.
i know you're nothing more than a cheater.

end of story.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:40   #248
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
i know you cheat.
you know you cheat.
you can try keep on fooling everyone else here, i don't really mind. be proud at your topposition in this free round where you and your friends were able to reach the topranks mainly because of simple cheating on a large scale.
in R10, when cheating will be more expensive, i'll 0wn you again, just like i did R9.

end of story.
nice proof... i think you did so you did it...and i don't need to proof it cuz i'm sure... MUMMY TOLD ME...

r8 wasn't free... i had a better ranking then...? point being...

r9 you didn't own me as i was bigger then you till i was going to study for my exams and had quit... but that round was a farce anyways be4 it started...

and for your info i decided to quit after this round a while back...

as most people can only resort to accusations and not actually play the game anymore.. besides that i've never seen a round with this many lieing ****s and pathetic players and alliances around.

it was a fun round, but there's an end to everything.

if i play next round it will be a small little planet to see what's going on in the game.. and maybe i'll join/stay in an alliance... i'll see. not gonna do much tho

p.s. must be proud that you've been bigger in r9 then me you've been trying for 6 rounds now?:P hehe...

*be back tomorrow maybe on boards*

Last edited by cyphie; 12 Jul 2003 at 19:46.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:59   #249
Doorsdown

Quote:
i know you cheat.
you know you cheat.

end of story.
If ur so sure he cheats then why havn't u been able to prove it? How can u be so sure that he cheats and have no way of proving it. If ur just thinking that he does than u could be wrong or right. So what if a few attackers all launch on 1 planet with in seconds of each other and u know some of them are not on the NG server. All they needs a private server or a planed LT. If ur going to keep at him for cheating find some proof.

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:19   #250
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Doorsdown
If ur so sure he cheats then why havn't u been able to prove it? How can u be so sure that he cheats and have no way of proving it. If ur just thinking that he does than u could be wrong or right. So what if a few attackers all launch on 1 planet with in seconds of each other and u know some of them are not on the NG server. All they needs a private server or a planed LT. If ur going to keep at him for cheating find some proof.
plz tell me what is 'proof' in this game?
i have loads of scans of escortplanets who have fleets like this:

Ship type Home Fleet 1 Fleet 2 Fleet 3
Corsair 0 5674 0 0
Cutlass 0 3104 0 0
Astro Pod 0 0 0 1

these type of planets are launching with cypher since atleast R7, where i began monitoring him.
in the first 3 weeks of R7 till R9.5, he never had to pull just one attack from a raid. a special achievement imho, even more because he's raiding all day long; it doesn't matter if he launches at 4pm or 4am, he caps always, these first weeks.
the 'proof' cypher was talking about was a newsscan a galmate of mine uploaded earlier this round. it shows the LDK incomings at a big planet in my gal. a 40 second gap between every hostile fleet, starting at :52 or soemthing, and ends at :59. (since when does LDK launch at :52???)

if you ask me, 2/3m planets who have FI fleets only, barely any pods, and are able to defend/attack topplanets at every time the big friends like, are not normal players who play for their own planets.

you ask me for waterproof evidence. which i ofc don't have. but i never monitored him to show you lot that he cheated. i did it out of curiousity, see if i was right thinking he cheats.
only fools get caught in this game, there is not much pa team can do about loads of people cheating with the rules we have now.

but every pa player with newsscans and the skills to calculate 1 +1 will be able to notice cypher is just a simple cheater, and nothing more than that.
since atleast R7.

Last edited by KoeN; 12 Jul 2003 at 20:53.
Closed Thread