User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What is the most memorable i16 event? (see below before voting)
Option A 22 20.75%
Option B 5 4.72%
Option C 25 23.58%
Option D 54 50.94%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:27   #51
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
D!
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:34   #52
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
i16

Voted for A remember stealing Kloopy's alochol to get him off the side of the building. LOL looks like is worked too well!
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 10:35   #53
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
I missed the Yeggy thing, when was that? Mendy was quite amusing with his various stunts, I was surprised he didn't take that bike to bed with him he loved it so much. Forest was funny too, but I think Kloopy wins it for me, purely on the fact that he wasn't going to get too drunk, or do wnything stupid etc. because of his trip to SA, nice one Kloopy!!!
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:06   #54
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
due to it sounding like fun as opposed to a bunch of fat people sat around doing sod all

i shall be present at the next one.

how much are day tickets and if i buy two can i sleep?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:17   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
£20 if you're bringing a PC, £5 if you're a spectator. Buying two tickets allows you to spend the night at the venue, though you'll have to bring either a tent or an airbed (or both) yourself, of course.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:49   #56
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
mark, try to give yourself like 1 ship

fleettrace the #1 planet with it

and at eta 1, admin yourself up to H00GLIKE and admin him up to H00GLIEK ROIDS

fun++
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:49   #57
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
btw that gemz shag vid is i think funny 'if you were there'
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:59   #58
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
D, cos I should have done the same at Ruchpen! /me glares at cypher
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Red_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 12:35   #59
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
D for the scenario, but from the vid, it seems a little elaborated upon by those who were actualy there :-p

So I vote A. Not only for the fall, and the quick leap to his feet. But for the dude that staggers in from the right of the window, seemingly oblivious to the antics of Kloopy. Ah, alchohol. How stupid it makes us all look \o/
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 15:53   #60
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
due to it sounding like fun as opposed to a bunch of fat people sat around doing sod all

i shall be present at the next one.

£5 a day, and if u are really nice to me, u can share my tent. Just dont tell anyone cause all the girls will get jealous ffs. (Lo Genclay and Ice-Lady, and Amber and Gems) (Oh and Mit)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 15:54   #61
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by supergemz
Hehehe. And what a very fun weekend i16 was too. But **** you to everyone who ruined mine & Yeggs "session". I was enjoying myself, and you lot had to go and ruin it :P

You was enjoying yourself??

I dont get it??

HAVE U SEEN HIM FFS.....

...he makes nodrog look pretteh
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 15:55   #62
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by TeraHertz
D for the scenario, but from the vid, it seems a little elaborated upon by those who were actualy there :-p

So I vote A. Not only for the fall, and the quick leap to his feet. But for the dude that staggers in from the right of the window, seemingly oblivious to the antics of Kloopy. Ah, alchohol. How stupid it makes us all look \o/
not elaborated on.

I was in the next tent, and the gits woke me up......

I had a good wank over yeggs though
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:06   #63
Mutton

I cant belive i missed kloopy falling off.
I must have been playing PlanetSide or summin.
when what time did it happen?

I remember being woken up by that bike reving.

As for the rest. I was only there Sat 1000 to sun 1000

Ive only seen vids of A and D

Hope to see you all again at i17
Need to bring more BEER
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:50   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
mark, try to give yourself like 1 ship

fleettrace the #1 planet with it

and at eta 1, admin yourself up to H00GLIKE and admin him up to H00GLIEK ROIDS

fun++
He had 200k roids or something like that, and when I launched I closed his planet so he couldn't run.

That good enough?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 18:13   #65
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Forest, you really are a disgusting lil puppy.....
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 19:08   #66
SprayCan

Tbh I've only got one thing to say.

While I was awake, Gunner, Shade and I owned the rest of you

I've been told I started doing some weird **** on the last night, can any of you say anything about that? Apparently I started going on about Spiders and Beetles in my sleep....
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 19:31   #67
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
Forest u n00b!

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:18   #68
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

Amberielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
£5 a day, and if u are really nice to me, u can share my tent. Just dont tell anyone cause all the girls will get jealous ffs. (Lo Genclay and Ice-Lady, and Amber and Gems) (Oh and Mit)
Forest !!! thougth i events werent your thing and you would not be going to anymore of em, lying G I T !!
Amberielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:30   #69
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Amberielle
Forest !!! thougth i events werent your thing and you would not be going to anymore of em, lying G I T !!

I would only attend if a lot of the old guard were going, as yes, they werent really my thing.

I did have much fun, and I did enjoy it though.

Incidentally I have been sick 3 times thru sunstroke today so far
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:34   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The bastards stopped playing football just as we were about to storm to victory too.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:41   #71
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

Quote:
Incidentally I have been sick 3 times thru sunstroke today so far
/me huggles forest better
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:53   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I forgot to mention the boatrace...

Sitting down drinking, comes along the offer of a boatrace, Planetarion vs Counterstrike, all of whom appeared to be 14.

It started badly, because they could only find half pint glasses.

It continued badly when they only had drink up to them half way, for the most part.

It went further wrong when it appeared they didn't know what to do, and so we had 2, 3, 4 and 5 (out of 6) drinking on the CS team at the same time.

But we still finished before 2 had.

Then followed what could have been called 'football', but was really RealJames and I knocking over cs players.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 22:38   #73
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I gave you 53000 demeters though
True.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 22:52   #74
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What a good weekend, not had so much fun for quite a while...

Granted we had a few technical issues with the server to start with, not helped by a moaning Kloopy and duff info from A2

Loads of great photos have come out of the event..

Hope to see u all, and more besides at the next event Pa or no PA (damn u Jolt)

And someone, remind me NEVER EVER to let MrL loose with the admin tools again...

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 01:14   #75
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
yay

You've seen the event, now buy the merchandise!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 07:37   #76
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Then followed what could have been called 'football', but was really RealJames and I knocking over cs players.
I had been on the sauce since 10am.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 07:37   #77
RealJames
Retired at the top

Re: yay

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
roflmfao

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 07:52   #78
Forest

Quote:
Muwhahahahahahahaha
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 09:23   #79
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

lol that link is soo funny
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 09:23   #80
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL MUSHROOM! Did you do that pic yeah? :P

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 11:20   #81
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
That link is brilliant!!

Had me laughing for ages
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:00   #82
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by supergemz
LOL MUSHROOM! Did you do that pic yeah? :P
Yup

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 13:06   #83
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
*grins*
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 13:24   #84
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pld
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 16:21   #85
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

ACK! *remembers Kura's socks* lmao
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 16:51   #86
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

At least he didn't throw his boxers over...
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 18:12   #87
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Judging from the video footage.... C
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 19:09   #88
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Quote:
At least he didn't throw his boxers over...

*shudders* I'd hate to even think what they'd be like after three days of constant wearing! Was bad enough the socks got up and walked by themselves.... :eek:
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 19:12   #89
Amberielle
Fallen Angel

icy i seem to remember you asking kurashima for his boxors !?!?!??!?

what was the plans to burn em ?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 19:16   #90
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Amberielle
icy i seem to remember you asking kurashima for his boxors !?!?!??!?

what was the plans to burn em ?
Probably taking them to an excorsist.

Be careful though... if you don't pay your excorsist you get reposessed

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:37   #91
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Possessed by Kura's undies... What a way to go!!
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:55   #92
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Red_Guy
D, cos I should have done the same at Ruchpen! /me glares at cypher
i wouldn't scream like a girlie tho

i'd have killed ya:P and you know it
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 03:45   #93
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok seriously after watching the yeggs/gemz vid and trying to decipher wtf he actually says

everyone hears teh FO but wot the hell dus he babble after

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 07:08   #94
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Jezz84
ok seriously after watching the yeggs/gemz vid and trying to decipher wtf he actually says

everyone hears teh FO but wot the hell dus he babble after
Just grow up, I'm gonna start punching heads in a minute.

That iirc, although i ahvent seen the replays yet
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:13   #95
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Just grow up, I'm gonna start punching heads in a minute.
The whole rant was: 'fk off! You will fk off before I start punching heads!'
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:55   #96
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

*grins*
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 13:01   #97
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Oh, and that's a seventeen thousand pound tent.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 15:47   #98
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Its got to be "D" lol :eek:

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 08:05   #99
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Option D - 51 - 56.04%

ROFL

Was the funniest by far, although Forest being chased like a was comical!!!

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 08:07   #100
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh, and that's a seventeen thousand pound tent.
Only seventeen thousand?

I hate it when people are cheap, mine cost twenty-three thousand.
And I actually got a fly sheet with mine \o/

I came to a belief that Yegg got his tent from Argos:eek:

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote