User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:45   #1
Pitchfork
Tourist

Pitchfork is an unknown quantity at this point
This ad up there

Am I the first one to notice that this banner displayed above this board still announces r9 signups? Maybe this should be changed to 9.5 and I would add that it's free. (I suppose it's displayed on the other jolt boards, too)
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:00   #2
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
its jolts advertising... complain to them.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:12   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll see if I can grab hold of someone at Jolt
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 15:31   #4
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
its jolts advertising... complain to them.

helpfull as usual, you arent a customers support guy eh ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 16:35   #5
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
helpfull as usual, you arent a customers support guy eh ?
Someone doesn't look at the support i do around here then have ya....

#feds, #support, #helpdesk, #planetarion to name a few...

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:37   #6
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mit

And who do you tell all those people to complain to?

Just for reference, Leshy's reply is an example of support btw.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:45   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
They always jiggle my pages up
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 19:57   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I'll see if I can grab hold of someone at Jolt
Leshy dear, you really must learn to keep your hands to yourself. It's not gentleman-like. :/
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 20:13   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Leshy dear, you really must learn to keep your hands to yourself. It's not gentleman-like. :/
You always liked it

And for the record, Pitchfork, I spoke to our Jolt contact about the banner. What will happen to it now is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. Seeing as Round 9.5 signups are still open etc, they will probably leave it in the rotation system for now.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 20:20   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Though a better assumption would be that no one has simply "updated" Jolt's ad banners available... maybe they simply don't have a Round 10 version? heh
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 23:09   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Though a better assumption would be that no one has simply "updated" Jolt's ad banners available... maybe they simply don't have a Round 10 version? heh
When it's time for Round 10 banners, Jolt will have them. Even if I have to draw them myself. In MSPaint.
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 02:29   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
When it's time for Round 10 banners, Jolt will have them. Even if I have to draw them myself. In MSPaint.
I'm sure the player turn-out will be just as bad either way.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:15   #13
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit

Okay you idle in there with ops. pld

Doing that doesn't make you a support guy really. Your first reply certainly wasn't giving support.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:20   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost

Doing that doesn't make you a support guy really. Your first reply certainly wasn't giving support.
It's not game support, which #support does and #helpdesk used to, and to a lesser extent is what #pa is for.

It's not IRC support, which #feds does.

MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 08:20   #15
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's not game support, which #support does and #helpdesk used to, and to a lesser extent is what #pa is for.

It's not IRC support, which #feds does.

so that means you can just be a nasty bitch outside those channel and be ****y and don't give support ?

Cool.

I wish i could do that at the insurance company i work at. In my department i have to be friendly and all to the customer and in the rest of the departments i can just be rude. woohoo
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:41   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You always liked it

And for the record, Pitchfork, I spoke to our Jolt contact about the banner. What will happen to it now is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. Seeing as Round 9.5 signups are still open etc, they will probably leave it in the rotation system for now.

We have a jolt contact? Man I never get told anything.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 12:53   #17
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost

I certainly didn't get ops in 2 of those, and voice in the 3rd for 'just idling'

for a start, ur NOT allowed to idle in #feds

I was a bit snappy before, its called a bad mood... u don't realise quite what goes on behind the scenes, it does get stressful if ur doing it all day.