User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:37   #1
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Multies

At least something is being done this time as today 4 multiplanets attacking my gal in todays first attack wave were closed before landing.

My compliments.

hAl
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:41   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i prolly have 2 multi's in my gal, where did you go to report them ? i want them out, their fleet compo is far too suspicious, they have too much roids and dont post on politics dont come on irc and dont reply to mails

I AM SUSPECTING THINGS.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:46   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
[email protected]
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:52   #4
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i prolly have 2 multi's in my gal, where did you go to report them ? i want them out, their fleet compo is far too suspicious, they have too much roids and dont post on politics dont come on irc and dont reply to mails

I AM SUSPECTING THINGS.
I had the fortune to run into a multihunter with about the easiest evidence he had seen ever. Some people really are stupid. But since we got three more wave attacks (!!) in that first opening 24 hours it did not help us out that much.

hAl
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 08:54   #5
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
wave attacks allready? Didn't expect those this early in the round
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 12:37   #6
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
I think wave attacks are right now more or less random, several bg's/alliances launching at the same sweet gal, sometimes at the same time, sometimes with 2-3 ticks difference.

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 01:24   #7
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Backbone
I think wave attacks are right now more or less random, several bg's/alliances launching at the same sweet gal, sometimes at the same time, sometimes with 2-3 ticks difference.
Getting 4 waves on the first 24 hours out of protection about eqally spaced 4 or 5 ticks between is a bit too much of a coincedence. Besides I already know which alliance it was and so a waved attack is their usual style anyways.

I must say that one of those 4 waves at least was certainly from antoher group. It was a fun day though allthough naturally the gal was hurt pretty bad.

hAl
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 02:49   #8
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Erhh...... whats the point of multiwaveing ~200-300roids planets with barely any ships? I cant think any atleast.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 03:49   #9
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
Erhh...... whats the point of multiwaveing ~200-300roids planets with barely any ships? I cant think any atleast.
duno but it happened to panets with less roids then that last round.. alot less
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 09:31   #10
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Getting trough !?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 11:06   #11
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
What would be the point of waving a 70 roid planet with not much ships (1 mill score) - it was done to me last round, repeatidly

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 11:30   #12
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
What would be the point of waving a 70 roid planet with not much ships (1 mill score) - it was done to me last round, repeatidly

Perhaps you upset someone and they were trying to kill you and werent interested in your roids.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote