User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2003, 18:54   #1
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
I16

ok i dont think this is the right forum.. but does anyone know when i16 is going to be.. and if PA is going to be there?

Ta,

~*Empress*~

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:10   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
i16 will be at Newbury Racecourse between Friday 27th June and Sunday 29th June.

I believe the plan is for Planetarion Round 10 to be there.

More information about the event at: http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i16

I'm going -- is anyone else?
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:16   #3
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Once i find my CC, i'll be there

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 19:32   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Might as well!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:04   #5
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
ffs mrl_jakiri, i love that picture of that fox or what ever it is
R5: 31:19:5 ViruS
R6: 1:5:8 ViruS
R7: 25:20:12 Virus Discworld
R8: 50:8:5 Adelante FaNG
R9: 12:8:1 [ToT] []LCH[] officer
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 20:51   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lan
ffs mrl_jakiri, i love that picture of that fox or what ever it is
He's a fox by the name of Basil Brush
Unread 9 May 2003, 22:01   #7
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Kevviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:23   #8
Twiglet
It is Pie.

Twiglet is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there as soon as a car turns up in front of my house, and a mysterious person has left me a generous donation into my bank.
Or ill just get a lift.
Twiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 21:46   #9
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'll be going (as per usual).

-Necro
Unread 11 May 2003, 23:14   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Considering that i live in Australia, methinks that's a definate 'no'.

Even if there was one in Sydney or Melbourne, it would still be 3000km away - a bloody long walk!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 23:43   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
I'll be going (as per usual).

-Necro
I'll make sure multiplay ban bottles in advance then
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:58   #12
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
I'll make sure multiplay ban bottles in advance then
^_^
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:44   #13
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
i may go if sufficant geeks are there for abuseing [ lo minty ]
and if i can get a lift
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:12   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i might go... providing enough peeps i know go and providing i can get a lift with someone from airport... seeing as i'm dutch:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 17:56   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i might go... providing enough peeps i know go and providing i can get a lift with someone from airport... seeing as i'm dutch:P
I'm going, that should be incentive enough, fs

Last edited by Leshy; 14 May 2003 at 18:07.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:17   #16
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill be there too, rah, etc.

Hello Leshy
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:39   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas

Hello Leshy
Ace. See you there then, treehugger
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:23   #18
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:

Hello Leshy
Oh god, don't get drunk ffs, whatever you do!!

Leave that to people who don't do stupid stuff all the time, like me.......... (or maybe not)
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:13   #19
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Bashar just remember to goto sleep next time
....and when your drunk, its nothing to be ashamed of

-Necro
Unread 16 May 2003, 11:17   #20
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Bashar just remember to goto sleep next time
....and when your drunk, its nothing to be ashamed of

-Necro
Do I have to go to sleep?? Back and forwards to Tesco's nicking Trolleys, drinking and singing is great fun!
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:02   #21
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pobibly going to be there, i have the promise of a massage and the less apeel primse that if i can't find somewhere to sleep, i can sleep in a bath tub. The slight prolem is i can't rember who offered either of these things. oh well :/
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 12:16   #22
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
I wont come.

I'll be in Roskilde drinking cheap Tuborg beer.

Listening to music..
- Turbonegro
- Iron Maiden
- Metallica
- Queens of the Stone Age
- Blur
- Coldplay
- The Datsuns
- Kashmir
- Other great artists

Unread 18 May 2003, 01:12   #23
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by chemical
I wont come.

I'll be in Roskilde drinking cheap Tuborg beer.

Listening to music..
- Turbonegro
- Iron Maiden
- Metallica
- Queens of the Stone Age
- Blur
- Coldplay
- The Datsuns
- Kashmir
- Other great artists

this is a good thing ?

for shame on you most of those bands suck
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 18 May 2003, 14:04   #24
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
Its the best thing.

music > geeks
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:44   #25
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
I'll be there, as ever getting nicely drunk and abandoning my pc for the majority of the weekend.

Anyone who gets bitten, I apologise in advance.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:10   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Noctu
I'll be there, as ever getting nicely drunk and abandoning my pc for the majority of the weekend.

Anyone who gets bitten, I apologise in advance.
Matt likes being bitten!

Also, why bother taking a computer, if you don't, you can get drunk for the whole weekend, AND pay less!
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:11   #27
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Because it likes trying to kill Legolas.
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:49   #28
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by chemical
Its the best thing.

music > geeks
not sure half of that could be construded as music but nm
Herman Goering
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:08   #29
Legolas
State of Bliss

Quote:
Originally posted by Noctu
Because it likes trying to kill Legolas.
its a violent bastard!

And to answer Bashar's question.. Gemma will be there so if I even started to act tipsy I would probably wouldnt live to tell the tale. :/
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:17   #30
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

oh and..

more adults this time... ta.
Unread 26 May 2003, 12:58   #31
Woodeh
Monkey.

Woodeh is an unknown quantity at this point
#i-series for idling.
Unread 26 May 2003, 13:04   #32
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably not, im skint and have a unhealthy fixation on not doing any work. But if I can drive and can scam some money and food of me parents I shall turn up with me tent and talk with necro all night about the merits of why PA is so shiate.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 13:14   #33
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
aint going

dont have the time

maybe maybe another time
Unread 26 May 2003, 16:15   #34
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Ill be their, if Lenin drags his arse down, and as he said, theirs enougth people worth abuseing.

As for necro, i look forward to drinking you under the table .
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 16:35   #35
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

I'll attempt to not have the stack of beer cans, bottles and crates around my pc extend onto anyone's desk this time.

And less of the pagan rites around my monitor next time, ta.
Unread 26 May 2003, 22:22   #36
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Like it or not, I'm going.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:29   #37
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
its a violent bastard!

And to answer Bashar's question.. Gemma will be there so if I even started to act tipsy I would probably wouldnt live to tell the tale. :/
Yeah I remember what happened at Hitchin... (which I still feel partly responsible for :\ )

But dont worry me and gemz will be there \o/

Will be nice to meet RealJames as well, former MISTUs together
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 18:29   #38
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
I"M GOING I'M GOING!@#$!

now that i live in the UK its easier for me to get to one ..

now if i can just convince the bf that we want to get a hotel room.....

As he just wants to go for a day :eek:

~*Empress*~

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 18:45   #39
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Empress
I"M GOING I'M GOING!@#$!

now that i live in the UK its easier for me to get to one ..

now if i can just convince the bf that we want to get a hotel room.....

As he just wants to go for a day :eek:

~*Empress*~
duno but if your around london 10-12 june maybee could have a beer depending on my hostess
Unread 27 May 2003, 18:59   #40
Legolas
State of Bliss

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
Yeah I remember what happened at Hitchin... (which I still feel partly responsible for :\ )
How was u partly responsible?
I dont remember :P
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:09   #41
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

He held the funnel.
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:04   #42
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
How was u partly responsible?
I dont remember :P
I was the one that was right next to you telling you that you had to down your drink coz u messed up on your game - whatever drink it was :P
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 11:26   #43
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
Will be nice to meet RealJames as well, former MISTUs together
There are at least four current MISTU members going, possibly more.

Btw, can someone stick this thread?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:19   #44
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Empress - u'll probably only want to stay for the day yourself.... I-events aint all - esp when there is nowhere to sleep.

Oh and i refuse to sleep in a green house full of 15 year old drunk cs geeks pukeing everywhere......

To be honest having 2nd thoughts on going :/

-Necro
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:44   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Take a tent.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:14   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Take a tent.
Fedaykin tried that last time. It wasn't really appreciated.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:18   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

I promise that whichever one of those things I intend I will actually bring along a keg of guinness.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:27   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I promise that whichever one of those things I intend I will actually bring along a keg of guinness.
i16 at incely!
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:28   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
He obviously didn't bring enough tent for everyone.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:29   #50
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Seriously finding somewhere to sleep is a big problem with I-events - especially if you cannot afford a hotel room. It was bad enough when you were allowed to sleep at your pc - i meant thats uncomfortable enough - its even worse now that you can't.

I spent half of i15 wondering around looking for somewhere to sleep - and then the other wondering around aimlesley trying to entertain myself with sleep depervation... was glad to see my bed at the end of it.

It's great during the day and up till about 3am then every1 with a tent/hotel room/no dignity to go sleep with cs geeks wonders off.... and i was left watching BBC 24 in the main room.... ;/

A tent might not be a bad idea tbh - u are allowed them now, the only issue is finding a spot close enough to the event to pitch - oh and ppl who have a tendancy to steel out of tents.. i've had a bad experience with that from some music festivals. Perhaps i'm being paranoid.

What are the hotel prices near the event? I might look into that.

-Necro