User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2010, 22:20   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
2 years away , 5 years ago , and im still getting shit

Quote:
you
left this as neg rep on me back in 2005:

"youre not 22 , but you are shitter than a sewage plant in the summer"

christ you are pathetic mate.
And the Banker, inspired with a courage so new
It was matter for general remark,
Rushed madly ahead and was lost to their view
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2010, 22:34   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2 years away , 5 years ago , and im still getting shit

There were parties.

No one is denying that.

Who are you?
Unread 10 Feb 2010, 09:29   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ahh good , i thought things might have changed , but first post back reminds me why I left.

Goodbye again.
Unread 10 Feb 2010, 12:06   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That was easy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2010, 20:01   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That was easy.
You're very lucky to have me.
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 17:12   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see Kura still has his "too good for all you plebs" gimmick
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 19:50   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri View Post
I see Kura still has his "too good for all you plebs" gimmick
I appear to have been awarded this is my absence. Id like to thank those who voted for me whilst arguing amongst themselves as to who has the better degree , went to the best school , earns the most money , has had sex with the most forum users , etc etc.

So when did the forum die to the level of 1-2 posts a Day anyway, from its 1000 a day peak? Its a sad , sad day when GD gets less posts than alliance discussions. Anyone would think people stopped trying.
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 20:10   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
So when did the forum die to the level of 1-2 posts a Day anyway, from its 1000 a day peak? Its a sad , sad day when GD gets less posts than alliance discussions. Anyone would think people stopped trying.
Probably about eight or nine months ago. Also I'm not quite reading your first post right. Someone pmed you about a negrep you left them years ago at some point during your absence? Think yourself lucky someone thought you were that worthy of attention!
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 21:31   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Probably about eight or nine months ago. Also I'm not quite reading your first post right. Someone pmed you about a negrep you left them years ago at some point during your absence? Think yourself lucky someone thought you were that worthy of attention!
Someone PM'd me , years after i had left , complaining about negrep they had received in 2005.

Aside from anything else , I have absoloutely no clue who the hell they were.
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 21:49   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Someone PM'd me , years after i had left , complaining about negrep they had received in 2005.

Aside from anything else , I have absoloutely no clue who the hell they were.
Well, we're not going to be queueing up to thank them.
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 21:56   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
... whilst arguing amongst themselves as to
Yes, arguing or discussing things is clearly the wrong thing to do on a general discussion forum
Quote:
who has the better degree ,
I see,
Quote:
went to the best school ,
I see,
Quote:
earns the most money ,
I see,
Quote:
has had sex with the most forum users
I see,
Quote:
etc etc.
Not a finite list of things about which you feel insecure then?
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 22:14   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
Yes, arguing or discussing things is clearly the wrong thing to do on a general discussion forum

I see,

I see,

I see,

I see,

Not a finite list of things about which you feel insecure then?
I ran out of conversations that you and Mark could have had in my absence.

Should I have added something about the boat race?
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 22:17   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i miss you midget.
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 22:50   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I ran out of conversations that you and Mark could have had in my absence.
well we didn't.
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 00:15   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
i miss you midget.
I miss your sister Hans
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 00:25   #16
Yahwe
I am.

On a side note

Quote:
has the better degree , went to the best school , earns the most money , has had

Quote:
When opposites become as One , a Saviour will emerge.
why do you use an extra space with every comma?
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 01:40   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
On a side note

Because this is the internet, and the normal rules of Grammar have never applied here.

I think it makes things more legible than "OMGWTFBBQ!" in every sentence. Its just a personal preference , which hopefully wont cause you to lose any sleep.
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 03:47   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one think it's very nice of you to worry about Yahwe's well-being after he was so rude to you earlier.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 09:51   #19
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Pride

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2010, 11:34   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hello kura, fancy seeing you here

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 00:21   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Hello Ste

Why are we chatting here and not discussing Forest's form crumbling into nothing on the FS forums?
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 03:40   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's because he has the best degree, went to the best school, has the most money and something about sleeping with forum users (most of whom are male?). If you had as good a degree, had gone to as good a school, had as much money as him and slept with a lot of male geeks YOU'D put a space before and after a comma as well.
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 11:45   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

most people i've talked to have changed. but yahwe is still so full of hate
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 15:27   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
It's because he has the best degree, went to the best school, has the most money and something about sleeping with forum users (most of whom are male?). If you had as good a degree, had gone to as good a school, had as much money as him and slept with a lot of male geeks YOU'D put a space before and after a comma as well.
And people wonder why Frankie Boyle hates Dundonians ....
Unread 14 Feb 2010, 16:34   #25
Queen

Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurashima View Post
i miss your sister hans
hello
Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 16:15   #26
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And people wonder why Frankie Boyle hates Dundonians ....
I neither wonder nor mind if [person x] hates people from [location y]. I think that was an awfully vague generalization, so don't be upset if I don't take it too personally.

Unread 15 Feb 2010, 23:08   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kura.

Yes, Yahwe is still a childish f***tard. Nothing new there.

The rest of us have gotten old. dda have gotten 'younger'. But I guess you don't know him anyways.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 08:19   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
most people i've talked to have changed. but yahwe is still so full of hate

Self-hatred, that is.