User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2009, 21:37   #1
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Exclamation who still alive?

anyone still hanging around here ?

xmas boredom has set in and seeing if anyone around still rember the good old days?

it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 21:53   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who still alive?

depends on which circles you're talking about.
I recently came back to see how people are doing. i lost touch with some great people and i'm happy to be back and chat with them again. and the ones i disliked i've cleared the slate on so i hope they're doing well and can let bygones be bygones.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 22:22   #3
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

hi Aryn

i have the same feeling havent been on irc in over 4 years havent played PA since rnd 13!

just thought i would pop by and see who still hanging around kinda miss the whole irc family even forest!!!

how is everyone
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 23:24   #4
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I've got you. I haven't played PA since round 4. And I'm pretty sure I haven't had any form of IRC client installed on my computer for at least 6 years.

I remember Round 1. I remember when Frag 'died'. I had my photo taken with Spinner at what was, I think, the first PA meet. He looked so young. I remember when it was Legion vs. Fury and there was some sort of controversy surrounding WaC, but I can't remember what it was. I remember when PA was free and EVERYONE multied and ran planet bots. I remember the epic Battleships vs. Taratulas argument. Were they called 'battleships'? I can't remember.

It's a sad state of affairs, I tell you.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:12   #5
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

hi Jennifer

if your the same Jennifer i rember

tis good to see you its been a long time.
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:22   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been dead a while.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:37   #7
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

same here but the beer buzz has got me on the pa forums for some strange reason!

after 4 / 5 years
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:08   #8
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I'm still alive. This was a triumph.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:17   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im here I guess.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:25   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sup
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:26   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hi oxford people we're going to win this (academic) year so there
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:40   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
I remember the epic Battleships vs. Taratulas argument. Were they called 'battleships'? I can't remember.

did it turn you on?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:45   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

BATTLESHIPS V TARANTULAS

The most complete, thorough article that you will read ANYWHERE about these 2 ships. I would advise everyone to read this before making their choice if you are even remotely serious about planetarion.

This is around the time that everyone has to make the hardest decision in Planetarion this round. “Do I go for Battleships or Tarantulas?”

Well, ive been wondering all round what one to go for, so yesterday I actually sat down for quite a long time, analysing the stats.

Here is what I came up with (NOTE, there is a LOT of theory and number crunching contained within this article. If you are just wanting a quick answer what is best, then this guide is not for you. This guide is aimed at the more experienced player, who is prepared to analyse stats heavily. However, there is nothing in here too advanced for a newer player who is prepared to think hard, as I have explained all the theory I used)

For the purpose of this article, I am going to be using the term Resource Cost(RC). This is the cost in resources used to produce the ship. Also, I will be rounding values off. This rounding is not significant enough to affect any of the conclusions, so all values can be treated as absolute.

I will also assume that everyone chose Jumpgates over military scans. If you never, then I can only offer you my pity.

BATTLESHIPS

The first thing to not about battleships is their awesome destructive potential. However, they are also fairly expensive. 1 battleship has a RC of 74000. This makes them as expensive as roughly 10 War Frigates (This comparison will be based on War Frigates, as they are the only other reasonably powerful ship with the same target class as Battleships)

Now, lets look at some battle stats :-

10 War Frigates will kill 10 Interceptors a tick, 11.5 Spiders, 5 Daggers, or 1.8 Astropods.

1 Battleship will kill 20 Interceptors, 25 Spiders, 10 Daggers or 3.4 Astropods.

Therefore, Battleships are TWICE as powerful as the equivalent value of War Frigates. This makes them ship that does the most damage per unit of cost in the entire game. However, there are 2 problems with Battleships

1) The travel time. The extra 1 hour is CRUCIAL. Giving your target an extra hour to get defence can cause your fleet to take significantly more casualties than it would otherwise. If you plan on quick roid raids, then you can forget about using battleships. And, since you will have a lot of resources tied down in your Battleships, you are likely to have a lot less war frigates than a Tarantula player. Therefore, your fleet may be too weak to travel without its Battleships, on 8 hour ETA. This makes roiding a significant problem
2) Fuel cost. Eonium is going to be scare later on, due to the incredible difficulty of stealing E roids. 1 Battleship has TWICE the fuel cost of 10 war frigates. I don’t know just how significant this will be, as im not sure just how scare E will be.

3) Battleships die FAR too easily. It is too easy to look at the table, see the 200 armour and assume that they are indestructible. In reality, this could not be further from the truth.

Battleships are targeted by Destroyers and Ion Turrets. Lets look at how many of each kill a Battleship

13 Destroyers (RC-208000)
20 Ion Turrets (RC-190000)

Now, compare this to the 10 War Frigates :-

12 War Cruisers (RC-312000)
54 Plasma Turrets (RC-324000)

Therefore, Battleships die almost TWICE as easily as the equivalent value of War Frigates.

In conclusion, Battleships have ENORMOUS damage potential. However, the fact that they die so easily, coupled with the speed, makes them very impractical. Yes, they are AMAZING at killing ships, but the question you have to ask is “Do I even want to kill ships?”. Strange as it may sound, roughly 90% of the attack you will make are for roids alone. Killing the enemy fleet is pointless, as it reduces their score, thus limiting the amount of pods you are able to send and still get your 20%. Also, the ease which Battleships die means that you will lose more score on a roid raid than you would sending frigates alone. This makes Battleships almost totally useless for attacking.

They seem to be a good defensive ship stat wise. However, the 9hr ETA means that they are likely to miss the first tick of any battle. This limits their effectiveness as a defensive ships

Throw in the HUGE fuel cost as well, and it becomes clear that battleships are very impractical in almost all circumstances. Yes, in isolation with a quick glance they look awesome, but compared to the 10 War Frigates, they are always going to come of second best.

TARANTULAS

First, the generic value – 1 Tarantula has an RC of 18500. However, it takes 16000 crystal to produce. This ENORMOUS amount of crystal required to build one is a fairly massive blow against them already. To make up for this huge expenditure, they had better be incredibly good indeed. So are they?

Well, in one word, Yes. Lets look at the stats.

1 Tarantula freezes :-

2.5 War Frigates (RC-17500)
2 War Cruisers (RC-52000)
2.3 Destroyers (RC-37000)
0.6 Battleships (RC-44500)

The only thing to say about this is… WOW. Even assuming they are going to be targeting War Frigates most of the time, they still freeze their own value of SC. As they will be hitting destroyers, cruisers and Battleships as well, it is not unreasonable to say that a Tarantula will freeze an amount of ships with a valued greater. This value alone means nothing, so I will compare it to some other ships.

Battleship – kills approx 1/3 of its cost per tick
War Frigates – kills approx 1/6 of its cost per tick

Most other ships kill with a ratio of about 1/6 of the cost. Therefore, Tarantulas are INCREDIBLY useful in combat, being the only ship in planetarion that can neutralize ships with a RC value greater than its own. I would have no problems whatsoever with basing my fleet solely around Tarantulas, if it wasn’t for one thing.

They die FAR too easily to Ghosts (yes, even more easily than battleships). And Ion Turrets.

1 Tarantula is killed by :-

7.4 Ghosts (RC-59200)
7.1 Plasma Turrets (RC-42500)

Battleships are killed by 2.5x their RC. Most other ships are killed by 4x. their SC/RC. Tarantulas are killed by about 2.5x their RC as well. However, to have to remember that 90% of a Tarantula’s cost is crystal. As crystal is a lot rarer than metal, it is INCREDIBLY inefficient to have a ship that is almost pure crystal to die at the same rate as one that is almost pure metal.

In conclusion, Tarantulas are EXCELLENT. Most ppl will be operating on a metal-crystal ratio of about 2.5/3 to 1. As most ships cost about 4x as much metal as crystal, there is going to be a LOT of excess crystal lying around. There is no better way to spend this than on Tarantulas.

When you are out roiding, the objective is to lose as little ships as possible. The amazing efficiency of the Tarantula means that they can shut down entire fleets of war frigates with ease. However, if your target has a significant amount of Ghosts or Plasma Turrets, your Tarantulas will die easily. Therefore, it is important to scan, and make sure you pick targets without these. Mass fleets of Tarantulas aren’t going to kill much, but they are going to get you the roids that you need to build your War Frigate/War Cruiser fleets. The fact that they are made mainly from left over crystal means that building large fleets of them will not significantly affect your War Frigate production.

Basically, Tarantulas are superior to Battleships in every single way. Most inexperienced players will go for Battleships as they “HAVE 80 GUNS AND DON’T DIE!!!!!!!!1112”. I hope that this article has dispelled this Battleship myth.

Nodrog 2000
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:47   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri View Post
Hi oxford people we're going to win this (academic) year so there
it is very rare that a tab warns us in advance of his intention to cheat.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:48   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
it is very rare that a tab warns us in advance of his intention to cheat.
If you want to talk about cheating why not mention the Winklevoss twins' GPA at Harvard
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 08:22   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

oh the memories
Hi nod and mrl
jennifer i don't think we ever spoke but i do remember you
i remember meeting mer and drdre and empress in the states, and i've actually met a few pa people in the UK when i came over a couple times.
actually a couple people found me on facebook which is what sparked my whole return to see how everyone else is doing
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 13:56   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi LENIN.

Im still alive. What have you up to since we last played together, wasnt that in r22?

Yours, Zhukov
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 16:55   #18
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

hahaha sup LENIN its been a while! iirc we were fang
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 01:23   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hi Lenin, others. Merry christmas.

By the way Aryn, do you still talk to Mer! and DrDre? I heard they got married?
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 09:42   #20
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me waves.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 19:31   #21
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie View Post
/me waves.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 00:04   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I miss posting on Christmas Day :-/

Last edited by Hicks; 28 Dec 2009 at 00:15.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 14:07   #23
Henkka

Henkka is an unknown quantity at this point

meaple, the worst nightmare of my life...
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 19:46   #24
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

Moo2U
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 01:04   #25
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really not, I just logged on out of boredom
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 01:06   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
I'm really not, I just logged on out of boredom
but you are so frothy
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 01:13   #27
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
but you are so frothy

Who owns this trainwreck* now anyway?

* I keed
Unread 2 Jan 2010, 00:54   #28
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

boogaloo kiddies
Unread 3 Jan 2010, 14:58   #29
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

I'm alive still...been a long time, nice to see some names I recognize. Does PA still exist?
Unread 3 Jan 2010, 20:04   #30
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Hi Lenin, others. Merry christmas.

By the way Aryn, do you still talk to Mer! and DrDre? I heard they got married?
yes they did!

hi coffee!!
Dilly! wtf.. add me to facebook :P
Unread 4 Jan 2010, 07:22   #31
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Im back.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2010, 10:18   #32
Henkka

Henkka is an unknown quantity at this point

Aryn, can you tell me where can i contact Mer? It's been so long that i'v talked to her and it would be really nice to hear how she's doing.
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 01:58   #33
Aryn
Happy

Sure Henkka i'll let her know you were asking about her.
*edit: i sent you a pm*

Last edited by Aryn; 5 Jan 2010 at 03:02.
Aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 07:01   #34
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
Hi LENIN.

Im still alive.

Yours, Zhukov
Damn.
Unread 7 Jan 2010, 00:51   #35
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

Bring out your dead.

Scrap metal always does well in a recession.
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2010, 19:50   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of a sudden people have started posting (albeit at a rate about 1/100000th of what it used to be)

It's almost like we all grew up and the generation of 'i can stay up all night long!' kids after us now have their XBOXES AND THEIR PS3S AND THEIR NEW FANGLED WHATCHAMACALLITS so spent all night playing Call of duty instead of arranging for an attack on a planet at 3:01am
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 01:53   #37
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I'm still alive

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 01:58   #38
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about

You already posted that in this thread meaple
Unread 11 Jan 2010, 15:48   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Two things I want to ask Jakiri:

1) Are you related to Chris Linott, because if you aren't then you should sue him for copyright infringement

2) Sup
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 10:45   #40
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am not dead, but i am old.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:14   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

but still sexy i assume madi!
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:20   #42
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

never really been sexy, just skinny and a bit slutty.

am less slutty now lol, feeling old and a bit nostalgic today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
but still sexy i assume madi!
Unread 25 Jan 2010, 23:18   #43
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who are all you guys?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 23:50   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson View Post
Two things I want to ask Jakiri:

1) Are you related to Chris Linott, because if you aren't then you should sue him for copyright infringement

2) Sup
No and yes respectively
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 19:56   #45
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I too shall contribute to this thread by informing people I have not died.
Unread 3 Feb 2010, 05:22   #46
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

hi LENIN!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2010, 23:40   #47
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard View Post
I too shall contribute to this thread by informing people I have not died.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2010, 23:56   #48
Yahwe
I am.

shizzle yo nizzle in the brizzle
Unread 7 Feb 2010, 14:41   #49
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi View Post
never really been sexy, just skinny and a bit slutty.
lies! /lick

Good too see we all still have no lives then
Unread 8 Feb 2010, 11:49   #50
Aryn
Happy

i already did the overly dramatic thing in the other thread.. so.. i'll just say 'wow djbass didn't think i'd see your nick again! '