User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:30   #101
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Round over after 450 ticks?

lol yea ND has had seriuos incs all round i bet, or maybe the only serious incs ND got was this night? because when u target apprime 5 to 1 for the last days, when u ask almost all top 10 alliances to join against apprime (luckely only half joined u)....after a couple days ND will get incs and it will lose 13k roids

u can play stupid all day long, facts are stubborn. also it seems we are worth some crap after all, coz u been asking us for a nap each day and each day we said we arent interested. no means no and if it hurted your feelings it also costed 13k roids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 19:38   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

ND calling APP crap?

If I didn't know better I would say that ULT had been posting on ND's behalf lol.

Ult must be pissing themselves laughing at all this. GL ND, you are gonna need it
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:03   #103
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

First of ALL APP is crap stop saying 5 alliances 4 incs from DFWTK doesnt hardly count. And it hasnt been denied that APP only napped themselves to any roids they kept for such a short time. Also look at the value losses of each day app had incs. APP fell apart from day one of incs.

You want to talk about facts go for it, but use facts not biased BS APP has done nothing note worthy this round by themselves. Same goes for the past few rounds to be honest.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:08   #104
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

maniac pls return to USA

Amsterdam is not good for your brains

maniac how do u manage to get your alliance with 80 members in tag to lose 14k roids in 1 day??????? because every1 is asking this question atm. and every1 is thinking that ND is the easy target of this round. u guys are fat and seems your def sux so hard

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 28 Nov 2011 at 20:16.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:12   #105
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

=0) nah going back to Iraq sometime prior to xmas.

My point is simple APP have had few incs all round until we attacked, and even then its nothing compared to what we are getting. Is there any way to deny that?

Prior to this night we have had only 150ish incs less than CT and after this night im quite sure we have had more. ULT doesnt count its incs that I know of so I cant compare to them.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:23   #106
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

i beleive xVx had 300 incs a night for the best part of a week and only lost 10k in that time - so how did you lose 14k in a day - thats what is being asked MM...

App lost roids App lost value .. so what? its a 45 man tag who plays to ruin rather than win nowadays and with a quick call to some chums it organised your lot to take a 16% roid loss in 1 day. Plus all apps crashes show up as they are below tag limit - how many of ND's have been hidden by 51st place slotting in? Im sure SpeedyJ's base crash was a big one - that was like 100k fr!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:29   #107
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am amused that anyone could think ND compares favourably to Apprime.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:41   #108
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Don't worry. Everyone already knows DLR are cowards.
yeah **** you & the horse you rode in on
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:45   #109
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey, those are not my words, they're yours. You think "we just pile on who-evers getting a beating on any given night" makes you look a courageous defender of justice and peace everywhere? Think again.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:53   #110
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
i beleive xVx had 300 incs a night for the best part of a week and only lost 10k in that time - so how did you lose 14k in a day - thats what is being asked MM...

App lost roids App lost value .. so what? its a 45 man tag who plays to ruin rather than win nowadays and with a quick call to some chums it organised your lot to take a 16% roid loss in 1 day. Plus all apps crashes show up as they are below tag limit - how many of ND's have been hidden by 51st place slotting in? Im sure SpeedyJ's base crash was a big one - that was like 100k fr!!
lol kaiba i saw xVx inc report and there is no way they had 300incs per night you are on drugs my friend ... i sriously cant believe how stupid you are sometimes luls.

and then basically your response is, as usual, just anti nd tom foolery ... youre saying its ok for app to lose roids and value but not ND, with comparably more incs?
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 20:54   #111
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I am amused that anyone could think ND compares favourably to Apprime.

I'm sorry has APP been good at PA any recent rounds?
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:00   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Not even close!
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:01   #113
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Hey, those are not my words, they're yours. You think "we just pile on who-evers getting a beating on any given night" makes you look a courageous defender of justice and peace everywhere? Think again.
so obiously you know we didnt bring them in on that.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:03   #114
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

so just keeping track ... thats ND/ULT ... 4 waves claimed from DFWTK and DLR joining in at random ..... wow jeese guys ND really tryed hard to over power you ><
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:03   #115
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
lol kaiba i saw xVx inc report and there is no way they had 300incs per night you are on drugs my friend ... i sriously cant believe how stupid you are sometimes luls.

and then basically your response is, as usual, just anti nd tom foolery ... youre saying its ok for app to lose roids and value but not ND, with comparably more incs?
I was helping DC them MM and yes it was around 300 a night - and we survived and carried on and then laid waste to your roids with Ult afterwards - this is like the same every round thinking about it - ND gangbangs someone - they lose around 9-10k roids in a week - raiding stops other block strikes back - ND loses 10k+ roids in a day - its like instant satisfaction
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:07   #116
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
so obiously you know we didnt bring them in on that.
Oh, no. Where ND just isn't as strong as Apprime, DLR is actively shit. I wasn't merging my criticisms of DLR and ND into one smooth snowball, I wouldn't do that to you guys, don't worry!
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:07   #117
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I was helping DC them MM and yes it was around 300 a night - and we survived and carried on and then laid waste to your roids with Ult afterwards - this is like the same every round thinking about it - ND gangbangs someone - they lose around 9-10k roids in a week - raiding stops other block strikes back - ND loses 10k+ roids in a day - its like instant satisfaction

OK first of all stop being retarded you did not receive 300 incs per night even if you combine aether and xvx ... second no one is denying we lost a lot of roids but the odds were a lot worse for us, it doesnt matter who got hit with what we got hit with they would have lost just as much. So its on us for not trying to get the whole uni involved ... but i can live with that.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:10   #118
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
unless you are talking about last round?
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 21:19   #119
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
What it is. Is taking advantage of the situation.
We have no dogs in this fight.
We've been hit by both sides this round, so when an opportunity comes along to get a pound of flesh back, we take it.

Saying everyone knows DLR are cowards is simply bullshit.
DLR has never shied away from a fight.
We've never asked anyone for a NAP or an avoidance agreement.
We have never done anything in any round to try to limit the incoming we get other then the threat of hitting back those who hit us.
We have led the fight vs. apprime when they were dominant in several different rounds.
We hit who we want when we want & when things have gone bad, we've taken our beatings without any whining.

Everyone might know a lot of things about DLR, but cowardice simply isn't among them.

Being called a coward by a refugee of the ascendancy troll squad like you is simply unacceptable.
Do you even play anymore?
Do you have a clue as to wtf you spout off about in here?
Or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass?
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 22:41   #120
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I still think we are getting way to far off subject here, this thread is about how big of an idiot Kaiba and his sister korsan are ... not ND APP CT ULD DLR ect ... lets not ruin a perfectly good chance to make fun of Kaibas ridiculous implications.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 22:58   #121
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
unless you are talking about last round?
He is. Kai is not, and has not been xVx this round. And its a slight exaggeration, we averaged 250 incs a day that week, peaked at 350 or something, but also had nights just below 200. With less than 70 members i think we did ok back then. My numbers for this round is a bit dodgy due to the servercrash we had, only got the numbers from the jgp's pasted to our backupbot really. It shows ND leading hostility on xVx by over 300% on the second most hostile tho. I guess we're easy roids for you guys this round and you like capitalising on that.

You did miss the fact that Kai is almost spot on for the time being tho MM:
Quote:
What happened guys?

Who allowed CT and ND run away with the round this early??

So all we have to do now is watch them farm everyone else until CT and friends comes and kill ND?? (about tick 800 id presume)
Ok, he missed his prediction by 60 ticks, but still...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:06   #122
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

ND had incs from, and this was ptargetting with galm8's not allowing to defend, which was confirmed:

CT/APP/ROCK/P3NG/xVx/Aeth/TGV/ODDR, and then ToF/breadcendancy running for the opportunity, and even HR. That leave DWFTK/DLR/NGO/Ult not hitting ND, basically 4/16 tags actively aiming. To further clarify for your peanut brain, that's 75% of the active tags, and I'd say about atleast 50% of the active playing playerbase hitting us. I'm not even bothered to count the incs from there or amount of planets. But what definetly made this further worse, is that all those targs couldn't defend ingal ND.

Kaiba, I am very very sure, xVx weren't ganged like that. And when they were hit hard, they had ingal backup. 10k roids a night....I don't remember for sure but I think uni was lower on roids in general then too. Then you further take into account that this is ST and not MT round, I think ND actually ended up doing better.

As for Apprime, I would claim they have some of the best PA players around in tag at them moment, but not an active playerbase. I wouldn't still ever call them crap, cause already with say what...max 30 planets they do damn well. ND did ok in hitting them along Ultores, and from what I know (p3on keep in mind), we only actively collaborated with Ultores on this one. I'd say for this, we did better than we have in the past.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:11   #123
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was told by DFWTK the first night they only had 4 claims ... so I really dont even consider that a part of much. But if it helps APP feel good saying they got incs from another alliance so be it ><
lol that's why they had 6 claims on the apps in my gal alone? and more confirmed attacks on an another?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 28 Nov 2011 at 23:25.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:21   #124
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Hey im just going by what they told me I didnt jpg every app planet around. After the first night of only 4 claims they backed out and we didnt coordinate with them again.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:23   #125
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
He is. Kai is not, and has not been xVx this round. And its a slight exaggeration, we averaged 250 incs a day that week, peaked at 350 or something, but also had nights just below 200. With less than 70 members i think we did ok back then. My numbers for this round is a bit dodgy due to the servercrash we had, only got the numbers from the jgp's pasted to our backupbot really. It shows ND leading hostility on xVx by over 300% on the second most hostile tho. I guess we're easy roids for you guys this round and you like capitalising on that.

You did miss the fact that Kai is almost spot on for the time being tho MM:

Ok, he missed his prediction by 60 ticks, but still...
Well I saw your inc report it was pretty light but like you said you had the server crash. and being that xvx is so small and spread out (and a lot of our xvx aether intel is probably wrong) i just assume theres a fat xvx in most any gal being targeted? Who knows.
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:52   #126
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Like i said, its only jgp's of own members pasted to backupbot while server was down in that report. The percentage is accurate enough, the numbers arent(rest assure, we've had way more than 500 hostile fleets towards us while server was down).

And mind you, you have had quite a few p-target escortmissions running on our top guys. I dont care tho, doesnt matter.

* We do not exist *

Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:55   #127
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Back in the day emo was all about LDK's evil bot armies, way more amusing
Divine_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2011, 23:56   #128
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey im just going by what they told me I didnt jpg every app planet around. After the first night of only 4 claims they backed out and we didnt coordinate with them again.
Hey pal im just going by what someone told me, didnt jgp all of the nd planets. but i was told nd was hit today by patsa alone.
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 00:02   #129
Divine_Shadow

Divine_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Hey pal im just going by what someone told me, didnt jgp all of the nd planets. but i was told nd was hit today by patsa alone.
Patsa shows eta 6, evil abuse!
Divine_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 00:54   #130
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Like i said, its only jgp's of own members pasted to backupbot while server was down in that report. The percentage is accurate enough, the numbers arent(rest assure, we've had way more than 500 hostile fleets towards us while server was down).

And mind you, you have had quite a few p-target escortmissions running on our top guys. I dont care tho, doesnt matter.
What do you meen by p-target? Escort mission I could understand, but I wouldn't feel singled out as xVx on that one...Or I dunno, you think it's like "HEY LOOK, AN xVx TARGET! YAY, LET'S ESCORT!"
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 00:55   #131
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

wll we dont want word getting out that only pasta sent 400 fleets to us so pls back to bashing kaiba ... like the grown men that we are (but pls dont cuss because apparently pre teens play this game too)
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 08:33   #132
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
I personally think its gonna be a bit tough for ND this round..

i think its gonna go like this:
1) app and ct continue hittin ultores
2) they get tired in about 200 ticks, due to us having lot less roids than ND
3) ND has been left alone to rule in top, so app and CT start to hit em to take down ND, while app seemingly gives help to CT for the roundwin
4) ND hits back, and will hit CT, as they are seemingly the favorite for the roundwin
5) grand finale, ct and nd are engaged with each other, while ct has overtaken ND.. app hits CT over a period of 1 week or so and gettin a momentum in regards to 3 alliances hittin ct and rises to #1 instead.. as it all happens close to the end of the round, its too late to stop em nemore and with a few added members to tag, they claim the victory of SPACE SHEEP

Im not sure, if CT and ND should be switched in the text above, but i think its gonna be this way.. could be wrong

ah i had my fun, cheers
im really waiting for the end of the round to see if 4) and 5) are going right as well
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 09:47   #133
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
im really waiting for the end of the round to see if 4) and 5) are going right as well
how come you are so extremely obsessed with app winning the round? Even winners get tired of winning after winning so much ;<
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 10:09   #134
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

im not obsessed mate.. just thats how i pictured it and how i still see it kinda rolling out.. u guys still have a good chance for win, but the possibility for it is also quite fragile and dosent need ALOT to fck the plans up.. and thats what keeps me on toes - whats being done and how things play out
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 11:50   #135
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

has app won anything in the past 5 rounds? i seriously have not paid attn.
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 12:13   #136
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

There http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Apprime you can read all about it!
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 12:47   #137
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

no reason to get angry!
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 15:08   #138
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
What do you meen by p-target? Escort mission I could understand, but I wouldn't feel singled out as xVx on that one...Or I dunno, you think it's like "HEY LOOK, AN xVx TARGET! YAY, LET'S ESCORT!"
I don't know how you think, and tbh i don't care to know. I'm just telling you what happened. Why it happened doesnt matter to me. I DONT CARE. :crymeariver:

* We do not exist *

Unread 29 Nov 2011, 20:30   #139
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
wll we dont want word getting out that only pasta sent 400 fleets to us so pls back to bashing kaiba ... like the grown men that we are (but pls dont cuss because apparently pre teens play this game too)
Please bash away MM - but as Chimpie just said - i was talking about xVx incs last round - im sorry i didnt clarify that to you - i had assumed that xVx werent involved in anything this round .. not going for teh win and all.

And as he sweetly point out - i was 60 ticks out as to when your round came tumbling down As much as i dislike CT i think they are the only ones who can catch you - 20 mill is a bit much even for Ultores - but then there is the tick 850 to 1000 crashing session that ND have every round still to come - that should cut 3-4 mill off you anyway atleast.

I will reluctantly say that CT can fend off incs better than you and should be able to hold there growth steady... possibly even push through incommings they will receive and prosper more...

ND's fail imo is the overall lack of fi/co ships you have as an alliance - FR/DE is good for attacking but defensively its a big let down as you get caught not being able to effectively defend multiple fi/co incs - and as you say you have 12 alliances attacking you - of which 80% atleast are fi/co based.

I genuinely hope that this evil block doesnt let up until your below 40k roids and dead in the water, the amount of rubbish propaganda you peddle MM and your deluded belief that you need to take on Apprime every round does more damage to ND that all those crashes every round. Hope the leaders see this soon and demote you down to p3on or kick you out completely for the overall good of NewDawn
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 21:33   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As much as i dislike CT i think they are the only ones who can catch you - 20 mill is a bit much even for Ultores - but then there is the tick 850 to 1000 crashing session that ND have every round still to come - that should cut 3-4 mill off you anyway atleast.
Not to get involved in whatever bitch fight is going on right now but this is a complete misunderstanding of the way the game is played. The last 300 ticks of a normal round is easily enough to catch someone by 20 mil in score. Hell, the last week is easily enough. The later the tick, the bigger the planets, the more roids, the more score gains/losses. A look at how closely gaps people thought, at various points throughout PA history, to be insurmountable quite clearly demonstrates this.
Unread 29 Nov 2011, 21:42   #141
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Yeah but an overhaul in the current state of pa of 20 mill is harder nowadays as players and alliances dont have the commitment and activity like they used to. As much i like ND in general i just really hope they collaspe completely to silence MM and make the ND HC realise he is the problem not the alliance itself
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 01:07   #142
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

kaiba you really are ****ing clueless. MM is a stalwart of ND and he has made some amazing tactical decisions for them over the last few rounds. I'd bet my house that ND wish they had more like MM.. and also other alliances who see the plays he makes daily wish they had him in their ranks.

also...

JBG.. ascendancy... not so long ago overturned a 27million defecit in 3 days at round end. Not so much has changed in the game dynamics or even mechanics since.. though im sure JBG will correct you more eloquently and factaully than I will so I'll leave that to him.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 01:18   #143
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Not to get involved in whatever bitch fight is going on right now but this is a complete misunderstanding of the way the game is played. The last 300 ticks of a normal round is easily enough to catch someone by 20 mil in score. Hell, the last week is easily enough. The later the tick, the bigger the planets, the more roids, the more score gains/losses. A look at how closely gaps people thought, at various points throughout PA history, to be insurmountable quite clearly demonstrates this.
escorts for xp and momentum are a hell of a thing to fight vs.
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 03:08   #144
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apprime cant help if they have better friends than you. I find it intresting that for a proclaimed hated alliance they seem to be able to pull a lot of helpers out when shit goes down.
Athough this is true, Apprime are competent at eliminating their 'threat level' by keeping their score low, and not to mention the top ranking alliances consider Ultores the new 'Apprime'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
seriously digital leaving you in control is bad, because u always manage to fk it up so bad
So because ND participated in on a p targetted raid on Apprime, ManiacMM is an incompetent HC? Basically, what you're saying is, because ND attacked Apprime with Ultores and some other (supposedly) flak, ManiacMM has messed up.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 03:13   #145
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

keep in mind this is after APP broke their 'NAP' for the third night in a row and then declared all bets off or per CarDi 'see you ont he battle field', when we retalled one target for one tick (until he recalled).

So I don't feel bad for not taking to his threats and fear mongering because everyone is afraid of the 'last hard core alliance'

Oh and as far as propaganda ... wtf lulz this is your propaganda thread not mine rookie.
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 10:22   #146
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
keep in mind this is after APP broke their 'NAP' for the third night in a row and then declared all bets off or per CarDi 'see you ont he battle field', when we retalled one target for one tick (until he recalled).
and just for conviniency we will leave out the fact Ult gave you an ultimatum 'you either join us on apprime, or we will go nap ct and destroy nd'.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 11:45   #147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

actually it was more similar to 'APP and CT want a nap with ULT vs ND .... but we would rather nap you' ... and then cardi's 'see you on the battlefield' speech and the instant APP going out to other allies to get them to join a gang bang made it really easy to chose there.
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 13:56   #148
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
actually it was more similar to 'APP and CT want a nap with ULT vs ND .... but we would rather nap you' ... and then cardi's 'see you on the battlefield' speech and the instant APP going out to other allies to get them to join a gang bang made it really easy to chose there.
lol man u are delusional.

first why the fk want app to nap ultores?

2nd, it was not app who started gangbang. i said it before but im starting to think u have goldfish memory. APP got hit by ND ULT TOF DLR DWTFK first. And ND alone has twice our members, so yes we saw that as gangbang.

our reaction was we will take the beating for some days and then we will counter ND (if they like to gangbang they will love our) = 14k roid loses in 1 day.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 14:47   #149
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol I stated that APP started this thing btw APP and ND ... and this is clear. We had our non aggression whatever ... we told cardi nolez was ND he said i dont care ... we covered him anyways. Then the next day and the third day more incs. We retalled one and Cardi declared a war. So whatever you want to say about us starting whatever you are wrong.

And as you CLEARLY STATED PRIOR IN THIS SAME THREAD ... DLR were not part of our gang bang they saw opportunity. and unless Fizz's (DFWTK) reason for not wanting to attack the second day was a lie then DFWTK only provided you with 4 claimed wave or fleets whatever he meant by 4 claims. ToF I have no facts for either way so I wont argue that part.

So yes your 'gang bang' was a lot more impressive. If we think about the fact that ND avg webby claims about 90-110 attacks ... we can be generous and say that ct had 100 claims that leaves an extra 300 incs to be accounted for ... basically a good portion of every alliance below APP ... it was very impressive. Now attack and recalls might put the stats askew a bit but either way im not being sarcastic.

As far as APP wanting to nap ULT ... it was hard to believe at first ... but as IRC Logs have show CarDi planned to his us very shortly anyways, and I think its funny how when ULT said to us they werent going to take APP/CT side within an hour I had PMs from APP and CT asking for a nap while you attack ULT.

Say what you want but all of that adds up to back up ULTS story TBH.
Unread 30 Nov 2011, 18:23   #150
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So I don't feel bad for not taking to his threats and fear mongering because everyone is afraid of the 'last hard core alliance'
I assure you that Apprime is not the 'last' hardcore alliance.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote