User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2011, 12:06   #51
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
in the end ODDR will just as well be used as apprimes handpuppet again tho.
what nonsense. Apprime has never used or dictated another alliance what to do. If you ask mid-tier alliances, most think positive about app. Because app doesnt bully/farm them or threaten to destroy them. We actually treat them with respect, unlike other alliances.

Just because they refuse to be flak of some other alliance, doesnt make them APP puppet. Learn the difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 12:31   #52
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
what nonsense. Apprime has never used or dictated another alliance what to do. If you ask mid-tier alliances, most think positive about app. Because app doesnt bully/farm them or threaten to destroy them. We actually treat them with respect, unlike other alliances.

Just because they refuse to be flak of some other alliance, doesnt make them APP puppet. Learn the difference
As a leader of a mid-tier alliance I can confirm that I have not talked to Apprime at all this round!

I have however had no approaches from other top alliances bar Omega this round.

(just to clarify)
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 12:36   #53
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I know perfectly well what apprime is capable of when it comes to dealing with 2nd(or 3rd) tier alliances. Don't know if i can call it respect tho. And ODDR has earned themself a solid reputation of being Apprime handpuppets, be it by choice or under threat, and each time i see them disputing that fact on these forums. Hence i assume pretty much the same will happen again by the time a block will form against you.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 20:17   #54
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
I know perfectly well what apprime is capable of when it comes to dealing with 2nd(or 3rd) tier alliances. Don't know if i can call it respect tho. And ODDR has earned themself a solid reputation of being Apprime handpuppets, be it by choice or under threat, and each time i see them disputing that fact on these forums. Hence i assume pretty much the same will happen again by the time a block will form against you.
Elaborate on your first sentence if you do know it so well and i'll say if the same goes for ODDR.
Unread 15 Apr 2011, 20:50   #55
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:

Hell will have to freeze over for them to learn
Unread 16 Apr 2011, 01:04   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Elaborate on your first sentence if you do know it so well and i'll say if the same goes for ODDR.
I don't think ODDR ever been in a situation where they were a threat to one of the goals of apprime (top planet, top gal, top alliance), whereas Vengeance were involved in a threat to their top gal on at least 2 occasions, allways resulting in the same lame-excused backstab moves from them.

Unread 16 Apr 2011, 06:21   #57
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Last round so easily forgotten, allthough consisting mostly of good players that really didn't give a flying fart. ODDR could have been a threat towards app last round at several stages during that round.

untill last weekend 20 player planet crash lol

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 15:08   #58
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Last round so easily forgotten, allthough consisting mostly of good players that really didn't give a flying fart. ODDR could have been a threat towards app last round at several stages during that round.

untill last weekend 20 player planet crash lol
a threat to apprime even with Cardi, elviz, firebird etc (all prominent and former/current apprime players) residing in your alliance, whilst at the same time in the apprime channels aswell.

sure thing.....

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 16:23   #59
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Well a certain few Omega planets have spent the last few days launching on a few of us toffers!

No complaints, we'll deal with it with the Iron fist that is ToF defence.
(Apart from the abomination of a wave that got through on me :|)

Just thought it was odd they aren't hitting an ally that hmm, is maybe actually capable of retaliating against you?
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 16:33   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, that's not odd at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 17:04   #61
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Yea usually it's a great idea to go steal easier roids while your direct enemy passed you. (rankwise) Doing this surely helps you gain more friends in the universe (who can now be approached to hit whoever has been stealing their roids)

If only LORDN was around this would have never happened
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 17:55   #62
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No, that's not odd at all.
Well, Cain's post was essentially what was on my mind, and struck me as odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Yea usually it's a great idea to go steal easier roids while your direct enemy passed you. (rankwise) Doing this surely helps you gain more friends in the universe (who can now be approached to hit whoever has been stealing their roids)

If only LORDN was around this would have never happened
I'll elaborate on my thoughts though since you so abruptly disagree;

As I just came back to play for ToF I only have the perspective from a much smaller ally. However when I did play for larger allys in the past we considered it bad team play to go out roiding "easier" planets during a battle for #1. Since most typical days attacks were directed around hitting one of the top contenders and landing would require a large team-up. Maybe it's not odd for people to solo easy roids for better planet positions but I thought most here in AD were playing for their ally opposed to themselves.
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 17:58   #63
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Completely agree with you Cain but as far as I saw lastnight neither competitor seemed to be hitting who they are supposed to, can't help but feel lastnight apprime was left doing CT's dirty work
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 18:28   #64
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

hmm last night we hit omega!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 18:34   #65
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Nono, gm, apparently last night CT and Omega teamed up against TGV!

[06:20:12] <Kargool> i see you and CT have decided to target us tonight.
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 18:41   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hitting shitty planets in weak alliances for easy roids when you're launching at 11am or whatever is an objectively better idea than hitting a good alliance who will be able to cover your incs comfortably enough even if you are supposedly at war with them.
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 18:49   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He said it was just a "certain few" planets doing it. Just about the only thing Max has said on AD the last few weeks that I agree with is that Omega is likely a one round alliance, and these traditionally attract rankwhores. Cue noob roiding.

Also, Apprime is not passing them yet. But I guess that's not quite what you meant.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 23:41   #68
Firebird

Influence lest we forget ODDR got #1 gal last round!
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 02:06   #69
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Influence lest we forget ODDR got #1 gal last round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
a threat to apprime even with Cardi, elviz, firebird etc (all prominent and former/current apprime players) residing in your alliance, whilst at the same time in the apprime channels aswell.

sure thing.....
Allthough, i must admit, after 6 rounds of loyal service, one would think it was about time apprime returned a favor

Last edited by Influence; 18 Apr 2011 at 02:11. Reason: added personal comment
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 10:38   #70
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Allthough, i must admit, after 6 rounds of loyal service, one would think it was about time apprime returned a favor
They already have, they flakked for us whole round long last round

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 15:06   #71
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
actually, there were several rounds when either ND or CT or both hit ODDR. We saw that as bullying and offered help. APP always returned the favor.

go ask greg or other oddr HC, i think they know more about this then u influence.

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 18 Apr 2011, 15:37   #72
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
actually, there were several rounds when either ND or CT or both hit ODDR. We saw that as bullying and offered help. APP always returned the favor.

go ask greg or other oddr HC, i think they know more about this then u influence.
You're trying to say hitting ND and CT didn't fit in your general plans anyhow? bit strange, as they both pretend to at least play for the win, and thus would be your competition.

Unread 18 Apr 2011, 18:00   #73
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
You're trying to say hitting ND and CT didn't fit in your general plans anyhow? bit strange, as they both pretend to at least play for the win, and thus would be your competition.
you read things that are not there influence.

do you even know when this happened? or if at that time ct/nd were our competition or in our general plans to hit them? i think u r speculating

the point is instead of hitting fat gals or fat targets, we choose to help a small alliance that was being hit by bigger alliances. And we have done this with HEX also. With both ODDR or hex we were neutral. We had no agreements at all so we could just have not cared and let them settle their own stuff. BUT since APP knows how it is to be blocked against or alliances trying to bully when u have small tag, it was a principle to help out alliances in same situation.

i hope i made it clear now and we can move on. peace out

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 19 Apr 2011, 10:13   #74
Donar

Quote:
you read things that are not there influence.

do you even know when this happened? or if at that time ct/nd were our competition or in our general plans to hit them? i think u r speculating

the point is instead of hitting fat gals or fat targets, we choose to help a small alliance that was being hit by bigger alliances. And we have done this with HEX also. With both ODDR or hex we were neutral. We had no agreements at all so we could just have not cared and let them settle their own stuff. BUT since APP knows how it is to be blocked against or alliances trying to bully when u have small tag, it was a principle to help out alliances in same situation.

i hope i made it clear now and we can move on. peace out
That's how it all started
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 12:57   #75
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

saw the thread title and thought it was the same one from like 5 rounds ago. wow.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 18:43   #76
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

haters keep hatin
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:29   #77
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

update for the community:

CT has been hit hard lately by omega/xvx. santa has been egotripping. omega has a grudge against ct and because of their inexperience in pa politics they are not flexibel. If 2 vs 1 wasnt enaff, Omega/XVX have gotten a new lackey called TGV.

same shit, different toilet

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:37   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Update for the community:

In the last 3 nights TGV has hit 3 galaxies with a combined total of 0 CT, 0 Apprime and 2 omega planets. Whether apprime and CT can weather the storm is stil up in the air...
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:38   #79
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

several alliances asked xvx not to pick sides between omega or ct. and this was asked not once or twice. because this round should not turn into a block round. Unfortunatly xvx ahs been hijacked by omega and refused an even fight between the top2. so they became official omega puppet.

now it has drastically changed. TGV who takes orders from JBG has officially joined omega/xvx. omega didnt want a clean fight against ct, santa powertripping played into omega hands and TGV under JBG rule....

do the math

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:40   #80
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

JBG: im not talking about the last 3 nights. TGV joined omega/xvx block TODAY i mean...

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:47   #81
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
JBG: im not talking about the last 3 nights. TGV joined omega/xvx block TODAY i mean...
I would try to point out to you that you are clueless, but I guess I just have to let the days that pass by be the proof.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:50   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

So wait. Let me get this all straight.

Omega, getting hit by CT/Apprime/ODDR consistently somehow blocked first by allying with xVx? Because CT/Apprime/ODDR versus Omega was apparently a fair fight between the top two?

And then I apparently, unbeknownst to myself, got TGV involved? Was this while I was completely absent from PA from Friday to Sunday or while I was in work with no access to IRC the last couple of days?

Smoke less dope max.

Peace out.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 19:50   #83
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
several alliances asked xvx not to pick sides between omega or ct. and this was asked not once or twice. because this round should not turn into a block round. Unfortunatly xvx ahs been hijacked by omega and refused an even fight between the top2. so they became official omega puppet.

now it has drastically changed. TGV who takes orders from JBG has officially joined omega/xvx. omega didnt want a clean fight against ct, santa powertripping played into omega hands and TGV under JBG rule....

do the math
So how has CT/App/Rock/ODDR vs Omega been an even fight thus far? Get a f*cking clue you moron.

Also, for the record, the only 'blocks' I've heard of include xvx and nd (who's nap with us expires on monday), and C(onspiracy), R(ock), App(rime) and O(DDR). Or 'CRAPPO'.

You then used CRAPPO + Hex to hit xVx last night who, for all intents and purposes, weren't even targetting CT.

HOW you keep getting gm to listen to your bullshit I'll never know.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 20:01   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think they actually get Max to speak to other human beings about alliance politics kenny. It's more just that they get away with his posts on here because they're so consistently daft that what would be presumed to be trolling from anyone else is accepted when it comes from him.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 20:03   #85
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Kenny: please. Now its ODDR/ROCK aswell? or is it when your allaince get random incs its a block? in that case ct, or app or any other alliances is being blocked against by the whole universe.

anyways i cba to discuss fairytales with you, since your word doesnt mean anything.

tell me this: ND was asked today to either join omega/xvx/tgv or the nap will be canceled and they will be attacked. ND refused. Is this how you get friends? same old retarted threats to join or else... we have seen this scenario MANY TIMES

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 20:26   #86
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
So how has CT/App/Rock/ODDR vs Omega been an even fight thus far? Get a f*cking clue you moron.

Also, for the record, the only 'blocks' I've heard of include xvx and nd (who's nap with us expires on monday), and C(onspiracy), R(ock), App(rime) and O(DDR). Or 'CRAPPO'.

You then used CRAPPO + Hex to hit xVx last night who, for all intents and purposes, weren't even targetting CT.

HOW you keep getting gm to listen to your bullshit I'll never know.
Finally this thread is starting to kick off

We been attacking you Kenny i don't think so , and if so it were only a planet or two because it was a gal raid. Tbh our intel isn't that great this round.

And the hit on xVx, well hell we didn't even have intel about 12:2 haha. we do have them now offcourse.

The only nap we have is with Hex this round.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 20:40   #87
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
We been attacking you Kenny i don't think so , and if so it were only a planet or two because it was a gal raid. Tbh our intel isn't that great this round.
I lol'd. Come on man, at least make an honest attempt.
If that's the best you can come up with, I'm disappointed!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 20:45   #88
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I for one am celebrating the return of block names.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 21:03   #89
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
I lol'd. Come on man, at least make an honest attempt.
If that's the best you can come up with, I'm disappointed!
i assure you it's quite true, ODDR are generally gal raiding atm, and definitely not part of the fictional CT/App/Rock/ODDR vs Omega scenario.

as for targeting xVx there were only 2 planets in that galaxy with any intel atal, i mean you can assume targeting based on what was actually in the galaxy but intentional it wasn't.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 21:45   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

Honest to god **** everyone who claims they're not in a block because they just gal raid. Everyone ****ing gal raids. **** you and man the **** up to what you're ****ing doing for ****s sake.

Edit: In reply to any spastic who replies to me with any version of "lol, calm down, lol" **** you you ****.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 21:55   #91
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

**** = love ?
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 22:37   #92
Firebird

Lol typical JBG and his ranting!! Dear lord just because Ireland is failing doesn't mean you need to take it out on us!!

At a guess knowing ODDR well i would say they are doing what they like to do best picking a fight with ND as per usual.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 22:39   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

Hey look it's max's back-up in the barely literate idiot brigade, how are things firebird...
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:00   #94
Firebird

Not to bad mr ego inflation!! I am somewhat baffled as to why on earth you still rant in here when you don't really play at all?
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:06   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Because I enjoy AD.
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:15   #96
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Honest to god **** everyone who claims they're not in a block because they just gal raid.
is it so incomprehensible that an alliance sat in 10th is playing their own game and not joining in with the blocks?

Quote:
Everyone ****ing gal raids.
well yes, yes they do.

Quote:
**** you and man the **** up to what you're ****ing doing for ****s sake.
ok, we're galraiding.

honestly, i can't describe how good it feels to get this out in the open, thanks for your encouraging words.

Quote:
Edit: In reply to any spastic who replies to me with any version of "lol, calm down, lol" **** you you ****.
lol chill

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:21   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

It would be a truly remarkable change if ODDR weren't working with Apprime this round. Given that I've had apprime members tell me at various points that you're co-operating with them*, and further given that omega have obviously witnessed an unusually high level of incs from yourselves, no, I do not believe that you have just gal raided randomly. Perhaps you have decided to do so tonight, or last night, or something like that but trying to explain away what we were referring to, ie the question of "who blocked first" is, at best, disingenuous. Moreover, realistically, it's wholly irrelevant as it's painfully obvious that Apprime and CT, at least, have been working together, and as such any fair contest between #1 and #2 existed only in max's head.

A lonely existence for sure.

*admittedly nothing has ever been said about a comprehensive co-op ever night
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:52   #98
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

This entire discussion makes me wonder why people actually care what an alliance ranked 10th are doing in the first place.
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 00:04   #99
Cain
Awesome

Well obviously kenny has been eating odd things and is seeing blocks that dont exist. Ppl have said here they aint blocking and all you blackies dont have any proof they are. Now everyone calm down pls ty
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 00:18   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Well obviously kenny has been eating odd things and is seeing blocks that dont exist. Ppl have said here they aint blocking and all you blackies dont have any proof they are. Now everyone calm down pls ty
Yeah max chill the **** out with your accusations of blocking yo.