User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2006, 18:37   #1
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold
Depraved and Insulting English

Ever had someone curse you in a language you knew nothing about? Have you had to sit back while others laughed, never once knowing how to retaliate?

Well, those days are now over my friends...

Now, with the help of this golden book of words, I can stupify my mexican co-workers with retorts such as:

"Oh yeah, Your hircine mother should have been jarbled with flatus for birthing such a limp-wristed naffin."

Or...

"Look here you ordurous hirquiticke, open that mouth again and I will lantrify it!!"

Ah...I can see thier confused faces already..."¿que?"...and I will laugh...content in knowing that aside from sounding like a vomiting thesaurus, they will never be the wiser.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 19:06   #2
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Depraved and Insulting English

...damn it!
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 19:07   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can see my confused face already as well.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 23:49   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You haven't specified the golden book of words.
Is it the bible? That's more silvery, to my mind.
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 01:17   #5
Malice
not the daddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Is it the bible? That's more silvery, to my mind.
"Depraved and Insulting English" is the name of the book...but I can see how you might get that confused with the bible.

[edit] Something fun to browse http://members.aol.com/gulfhigh2/words.html

Last edited by Malice; 29 Sep 2006 at 01:23.
Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 03:10   #6
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
Ever had someone curse you in a language you knew nothing about? Have you had to sit back while others laughed, never once knowing how to retaliate?
Yes, I live in Wales, I am English and the locals think it is funny to swear at you in Welsh.

But in all honesty, I'm not that bothered, let them laugh and joke. It happens to us all, no point in getting hostile.

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 03:19   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Clearly, its the Macquarie Dictionary .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote