User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2006, 01:51   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a mini adventure

I posted this over on PB. To give you some insight into my life i'll tell you that i would rather get a hand crafted gift from a friend, some card or whatever, than an expensive bought item. The reason for this is thus;

"I work. I can afford stuff. If i want something i'll buy it for myself."

The thought which goes into a hand crafted gift i cannot, however, buy. It is that effort which i deem priceless.

Anyway, i gave the "gift" of this story to PB first cause i want to help that forum to suceed (and i'ts obviously not going to suceed without me ... what forum could?). Saying that though there are still plenty of folk i know "over here" who don't go "over there". This is also somewhat of a dying forum and i don't want that to happen.

Overdramatise much?! ... Yeah but who cares. I'm drunk.

Also, and this is pretty much the real reason i've decided to post this here, i link to a website in my story which i thought might appeal to Dante / T&F.

Anyway ... to the story (it's not very exciting just so you've been warned).
Unread 12 May 2006, 01:52   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It's a mini adventure

It was designated drinking day, what with it being a Sunday and all. A guy I knew, somebody I’d been friends with for over a decade, although now living in London was up in Scotland visiting his parents. To coincide with designate drinking day he came through to visit me. Naturally we went boozing.

First to Curlers and a pint of Heinikan, which was off. I suppose that’s what you get when you drink in a Scream pub. A couple of pints of Stella followed the Heiny. Stella because It has the unique positive attribute of tasting the same whether it’s off or “fresh”. After the first pint I was taking no chances.

We then headed to Jinty McGinty’s. Only one pint of Stella there as there was a lack of talent.

Vodka Wodka was next (door). There’s something, ummmmmmm, “strange” about a pub in Scotland which charges £3 a pint and smells of sick and Vodka Wodka did both of those. We didn’t endure the stench though. There was a conservatory. A fresh smelling conservatory. There was also a lack of talent. No talent, stench of sick in the main bar and a complete lack of motivation meant that we stayed there. Well I stayed there for three pints of Staropram anyway. After that I went home.

On the way home I got hungry. I decided to get a chinky.

I go in. I order. As usual it’s a 15 minute wait.

Just after I’d given my order some old woman, in her mid fifties or so tells me that I need to come with her.

I have 15 minutes to kill and I’m drunk. As usual, when drunk, I’m always looking for “an adventure”. I’m drunk but I’m not blind. It’s not “that kind of adventure” that I’m after. She’s old and haggard. Anyway, I’m drunk so I decide to go with her. In this case though it’s going to have to be a “mini-adventure” ‘cause my food is due soon.

So I leave the shop, the baffled stares of the other patrons following me.

The woman mentions something about me moving a table for her. Maybe it’s a table and chairs. I’m not sure. She did say but I can’t really remember. I was certainly a touch drunk and she was ****ing hammered. Comprehension in those kind of circumstances is difficult.

So we leave the chinky, heading down the street towards her home.

We get all of five meters or so. 5 meters. Two shops. She sees a light on in a shop. A guy is sitting at a computer in the front window. She starts pounding away at the window. It's half past ten on a Sunday night. I can only guess that the guy had been sniffing paint, lead based paint, because he let us in. We enter.

It’s a t-shirt shop. The crazy woman introduces me as a guy who drinks in her pub. I’ve never met this woman before in my life. I’m not sure if she has innocently mistaken me for a guy she knows or is just plain lying to the shop dude. I don’t care. Neither option bothers me. I keep quiet.

We’re in the shop and crazy woman starts unfolding t-shirts, looking at them. She decides that she’s going to come back tomorrow morning and buy two of them. For her husband. The shop dude nods. Nods and agrees. He just wants the bitch out of his store. Maybe I’m being unkind but that’s the impression I got.

Shop dude looks at me expectantly. I decide to act interested.

“Do you have a website?”

Turns out he does.

We leave the shop, me and crazy woman together. Time has passed.

“I need to go and get my food now” I tell her.

She accepts this. We part company. This was not “such sweet sorrow”.

It’s now Thursday. I finish work. I decide to get a chippy. A fish supper. I appreciate that I’m living up to a stereotype.

I go in. I order. As usual “it’ll be a couple of minutes”.

I tell them I’ll be just outside. I tell them I’m making a phone call and I do. I call Steven.

I’m chatting away. After 5 minutes or so a woman comes out of the Chippy. It’s crazy woman from Sunday night. The conversation goes thusly

“Who were you talking to?”

“Eh?”

“Who were you talking to? Were you talking about Russel’s?”

Russel’s is a nearby pub. Next door in fact.

“Errrrr, I’m just talking to a friend.”

At this point Steven, realizing I’m being “accosted” by a random chips in;

”Are you talking to a prostitute?

I say “no”, although I’m not sure. She’s not propositioning me anyway. She also doesn’t appear to recognize me from Sunday night.

”Do I know this person?”

no I don’t.

Steven also asks something else, and although I answered it I can’t quite remember as I was having to fend off crazy woman’s conversation too.

While all this was going on the two teenage girls who were serving in the Chippy are looking out the big plate window and laughing at my situation.
Unread 12 May 2006, 01:53   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhh, and to quote the first post over on PB ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Yes it was all very interesting but as I'm sure you realise, it ends abruptly.

Do you intend to continue?

i had to stop there 'cause all my stories end with teenage girls laughing at me :(((
Unread 12 May 2006, 02:02   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pb ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 02:06   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

nm
Unread 12 May 2006, 02:08   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paedoboard ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 May 2006, 02:24   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Paedoboard ?
www.plasticbrilliance.com
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 May 2006, 02:11   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

"something like that"
Unread 12 May 2006, 03:40   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Nicola looks like a man in a dress......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 May 2006, 09:49   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
skiddy'll 'ave you for that.
Unread 12 May 2006, 13:45   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
haha
Unread 12 May 2006, 09:45   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seriously, what 'wit' came up with proletariart?

what a tosser
Unread 12 May 2006, 16:20   #13
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

lo Dace i had my own mini adventure in byres road that beats that. Dressed up as Romans with some mates after a party and proceeded to walk down street shouting rome wasnt built in a day and accosting people with our crap plastic swords. we ate some carrots from that good organic veg shops, infact they were proper carrots with green tails on them eh. togas + saturday shoppers on a busy street = madness
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 16:25   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah having another forum which detracts posting and because it's a cumulative effect the split will decrease posting exponentially and then it'll all die

PS Nice story but we all know you slept with the old woman in desperation dude.
Unread 12 May 2006, 16:49   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
decrease posting exponentially and then it'll all die
Not because of any other forum, but this has already happened, I think.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:50   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
it would seem so.

i used to make fun of forums that had 5-day old threads on page 1.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:26   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So if it's dead and we're still here does that make us cyber-zombies?

Unread 12 May 2006, 20:17   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
So if it's dead and we're still here does that make us cyber-zombies?
More like a corpe whose fingernails still grow and who passes wind ocassionally.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 23:26   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More like a corpe whose fingernails still grow and who passes wind ocassionally.
it's wrong to kick vaio while he's down
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:28   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
death appears to be much less final than I had imagined.