User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:11   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have formed opinions on new users

As ive had very little input here for a bit, i thought id give my thoughts after reading a few posts from users i dont recognise.

DDA - Pat Buchanan pretending to be Ross Perot.
S|K - Like Sword, but less loveable
AllSystemsGo - Another Shai Gimmick account?

any thoughts guys?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:13   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have formed opinions on new users

All Systems Go isn't a new user, although he is a newish account.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:26   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Do me!*

No stupid jokes plz ta.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:32   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Do me hard and fast!
Request denied
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:33   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who/what/where is Shai?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:42   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have formed opinions on old users:

Kurashima - still a shitty poster
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:43   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I have formed opinions on old users:

Kurashima - still a shitty poster
Nodrog - Stuck in 1998.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:00   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Request denied

Well if it was you.....
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:02   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not new, just recently more active.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:16   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
As ive had very little input here for a bit, i thought id give my thoughts after reading a few posts from users i dont recognise.

DDA - Pat Buchanan pretending to be Ross Perot.
S|K - Like Sword, but less loveable
AllSystemsGo - Another Shai Gimmick account?

any thoughts guys?
dda has a heart that is hidden. he also has a mind he concreted over a while ago but will, as concrete does crack, break through

s|k i don't honestly know whether it will harm or help to point out that he is mentally ill. in american talk he 'has issues'. i do not think we should judge him on what he says.

All.... seems perfectly fine to me. a bit impetuous (youth). generally alright. a bit too eager to please. shows promise.

isn't it a bit silly for us to pass judgement?

well

particularly you.

none of the three of them has ever:
a) worn shorts in public
b) decided it would be hillariously funny to stick a toy devil in them
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:38   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
s|k i don't honestly know whether it will harm or help to point out that he is mentally ill. in american talk he 'has issues'. i do not think we should judge him on what he says.
My former boss said that I was 'different' and that was one of the reaons he hired me.

In face to face interaction I'm actually very positive and calm, and willing to listen, in contrast to my online 'persona.' I am working on trying to change the way I relate to people online.

<edit> I have friends who don't like to instant message me because they recognize the difference...</edit>
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 01:42   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have no desire, bizzarely for me, to hurt you.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 02:24   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As ive had very little input here for a bit, i thought id give my thoughts after re: DDA - Pat Buchanan pretending to be Ross Perot.
Don't like Pat Buchanan however I did once purchase a Ross Perot for President t-shirt. A little known fact is that Ross Perot was really a Bill Clinton gimmick account. True story!
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 02:31   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
dda has a heart that is hidden. he also has a mind he concreted over a while ago but will, as concrete does crack, break through.
No quarrel with this assessment. My head has been compared to concrete by many people, including my parents. Others have described me as cracked. So maybe a break through is in order.

Quote:
none of the three of them has ever:
a) worn shorts in public
b) decided it would be hillariously funny to stick a toy devil in them
My wife would never let me wear shorts in public were I ever to be so tempted. As to hillariously funny objects in my shorts, my wife assures me I don't need any more than what nature gave me in that department.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 03:15   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
No quarrel with this assessment. My head has been compared to concrete by many people, including my parents. Others have described me as cracked. So maybe a break through is in order.

My wife would never let me wear shorts in public were I ever to be so tempted. As to hillariously funny objects in my shorts, my wife assures me I don't need any more than what nature gave me in that department.
Are you planning on ever becoming a judge?
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 03:31   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
i know

and it makes me smile (genuine). perhaps i am good after all?
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 04:28   #17
Piraga

Piraga can only hope to improve

You are a nub, Kura.
Piraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 04:32   #18
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm.... i sense that this thread has a certain aura about it- an older, secure member assessing the newer ones who then seem to seek approval.

PS- I dont give a f*** tht u consider me to be new and hence my post to be bull****
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 19:36   #19
Piraga

Piraga can only hope to improve

Love is for fags
Piraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 19:42   #20
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piraga
Love is for fags
this new poster clearly has a lot of potential for a lot of wothwhile input

*yes i dont post much myself, accepted.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 22:14   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

isn't it a bit silly for us to pass judgement?

well

particularly you.
What can I say. Someone asked me on IRC if I could do your job without the pretentions of grandeur, and I thought "What the ****, Ill give it a shot"

I shall return now to lurking and predicting football scores, so that I dont "Steal your Schtick" again. Apologies for existing, etc etc.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 23:27   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Apologies for existing
it's about time
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 00:54   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
What can I say. Someone asked me on IRC if I could do your job without the pretentions of grandeur, and I thought "What the ****, Ill give it a shot"

it is a terrible thing to fail

no matter that you ought now to be used to the feeling
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 12:44   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

I'd hate to be you
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:13   #25
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You seem to be talking with a certain degree of familiarity...

:-p
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:25   #26
Yahwe
I am.

i don't think much of this 'vermillion' chap.

we have quite enough reds as it is.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:29   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Vermillion is a passionate patriot trying to put across a pro-american point in a rabidly anti-american community.

I disagree vehemently with almost everything he types, but I still wouldnt deny him the opportunity to say it.

Wed probably get sued.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:32   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Vermillion is a passionate patriot trying to put across a pro-american point in a rabidly anti-american community.

I disagree vehemently with almost everything he types, but I still wouldnt deny him the opportunity to say it.

Wed probably get sued.
he's a jonny foreigner too is he?

I see.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:48   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
we have quite enough reds as it is.
Pardon my denseness. When you say "reds" do you refer to:
communists?
red state conservative?
his choice of name?
a clever combination of two or more of the above?

I hope it is the latter as this is my favorite.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that you didn't reply to Flavius'

"yuo= the idiot"

Something along the lines of "It certainly does."
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 20:16   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
he's a jonny foreigner too is he?

I see.