User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:24   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Update on my 'love' life

Lately I've been flirting a lot with the girl at the reception of the office where I work, she's not too bad looking and seems to love cock and all kinky things, we chat eachother up quite oftenly during worktime but all in a winking manner. Actually I never was very interested in her, we where just playing around, she isn't really my type and she's a bit too desperate, slutty and chubby for my likings, and to not forget the most important part, I again really do enjoy my single life.

Here's a picture of the this girl, she's 21 years old.
*pic later, imageshack seems to be down*

Things got more serious for her which I never wanted, but I did steer it that way, yeah because I'm a narcist. She asked me to 'try' things together because we seem to be a nice match. We really aren't but it's just the way I make her feel to get all the attention I seem to need.

After a while she gave up, we still flirt but she knows I am just playing around and she just play along.

In the meanwhile she started talking about her friend, a 20 year old girl. Telling me she would be a better party for me as she got a more serious view on life and less playful, and also has a beautiful ass. She knew I am attracted to nice small but round thight asses. Yes, I am an assman. I like asses very much, and my coworker should know what she's talking about, as she claim to have bi-sexual tendencies. Anyhow, I shook it off and made it clear that I am not really looking for anything at the moment, as I am too much busy with myself and enjoying life as it is right now. I recently bought a house, very busy with that and I train quite intensively a couple of times in the week, also getting pissed during the weekends is just so much more fun without something that can be described as a girlfriend around. (Hello SS is a fag crew, love you faggots)

Some while ago I was speaking to my coworker on msn and her friend was at her pc, I had a little chat, saw some pictures of her and I thought, nice young girl, nothing special, whatever. Still I decided to ask her msn adres. The next day she bombarded me with sms crap as she was given my phonenumber by my coworker. We spoke a bit on msn for some evenings and I started to conclude that I will not even date this girl because she's too young, the pictures of her face wheren't that great and after a chat with her on phone for about 25 minutes I really decided that I need to get rid of this attention because it's totally not my type plus another not so quite little factor, she's a virgin. what in the ****? 20 year old, blonde, fit body, not too bad face and quite agressively towards males it seems and virgin. She told me she was into one serious relationship which ended the day they tried to have sex. He discovered he was gay and couldn't get it up.

Anyhow, I acted a bit more distant and the next morning at work (this morning) I told my coworker (who put in a lot of effort to get me and the virgin together) that she shouldn't expect to much of all this, just because we're speaking a bit doesn't mean we're going to do stuff together. I thought it was clear what I ment.

Later today, around 16:00, I got a phonecall, from the reception. When we receive people at the reception in need of information that the girl at the reception can't answer, me or my collegues get called up, to answer question, assist with taxforms or whatever. I went down the stairs and entered the hall. Instead of encountering the next hobo asking for a reduction of his taxbills because he's too shit to get a job i saw this blonde girl.

Holy ****ing christ, she's hot. I saw her pictures and wasn't really impressed. Like this one *pic here later when imageshack is online again* She is cute, she got beautiful eyes, a nice smile and HUGE sexy lips. A perfect slim body and small (I like 'm small) but firm breasts. For the ass I don't have enough english expressions to explain what I mean, I am an assman and that ass is so much better then hot and sexy. I was quite lost of words, I am a chicken when things starts to get close and especially when I didn't anticipate on it. So I told her that she got even better lips then on the pictures. hur hur. We smoked a cigarette together and talked a bit. I kept my cool to my surprise, which resulted in another wave of sms bombards after this little meeting.

So what now? talking to her on phone doesn't really stimulate me or anything, I swore off 20 year old girls, I just prefer more matured woman in the range of 27-34 aproximitly. Should I ask her out? But I do enjoy life without complications of a woman around. And even if I decided to just have some fun with her for a couple of weeks/months, even if I decided to not give a **** about my morals, this time it's a virgin. a bloody virgin. Yeah, I know, hurr hurr, a virgin dude, everyone wants a virgin blah blah. In all honesty, I really have no clue how to aproach virgins, I really wonder how to do my steps when things get more intimate, because I never have had a virgin, I just like experienced women, women that knows what they're doing.

Dear GD, please release your views on this, I know it's partly me attentionwhoring and showing off, but also, I sincerely am curious about your guys view on all this.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:26   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Update on my 'love' life

Oh for f'ks sake, you are single, just shag about for a few years, have some fun and try and get your head out of your arse.

Are you trying for the pope's job or something ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:34   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

If you do decide to try your luck with her then let her initiate all the intimacy. Otherwise you may scare her off. On the down side you may not get any action for a while due to her taking it slowly.

But Vaio has a point. Shag around.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:44   #4
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Well SS, my advice would be take things slowly, while she seems "aggressiver" in a rather cute manner now, imagine this if you blow her off in a few weeks time. From what I can gather- her being a virgin seems to tell me that she's only interested in sex when in along-term relationship. In fact, from your description of her, she definately sounds like a girlfried and not a girl for a night.

So the question is [in my opinion,] do you want a girlfriend?

Single life is fun- but so is a relationship- sum1 cool to hang out with, not to mention all those things A-sexuals don't get up to... on a regular basis, I'm sure you know how it is.

If she is so keen, play it slow, let her do the work, seem a little aloof- drives women crazy- does the same to guys, I'm sure we have all been there, that hot hot girl who you can never tell whether she really likes you or not- keep her on her toes!
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:45   #5
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your cow-orker is strange.
The girl should not be a virgin, she must have a wrong part. Evidently she makes people gay, but that might not be an issue for you?

Virgin-sex is not good IMO, but that virgin-on-virgin. It would probably be better now.

And yes, you are a bloody attentionwhore with self-esteem problems.
Ask your friends.

And post pics!
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:49   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

ehm I might, I might. I just bought my own appartment, when I am settled I might 'to shag around more'. But this is a virgin.

edit:
To answer Thermo's question. No I actually don't want a girlfriend right now.

But also, I realise I am 29. Soon I'll be at the age that it's considered creepy to hang out with 20 year old girls
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:56   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Or you will be one of those guys who everyone thinks 'that old sod must have a) shit loads of money or b) is hung like a horse'
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:58   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am half Asian, who are known for their thiny penises (which is a lie! LIE)and my job doesn't implicate massive wealth

She's fit Zhukov.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:02   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like being single too.

I don't have enough space in my life for a girlfriend.

Firstly though, this girl seems a bit full on doesn't she? Turning up at your work, bombarding you with SMS before she even met you? Imagine how high maintenance she'd be if you had a relationship!

If it's at all possible, just do what I'm doing with my virgin girl (I don't like to brand her as such, but it means you know who I'm talking about). Just go on a few dates, have some fun.

You don't have to have sex with her. And you don't need to make it serious or anything. Just have some fun. If it gets too intense, you can always stop it - it's a lot easier than committing to her fully for now.

If the dates and the fun are really great, and you feel like you could commit yourself totally to this girl, THEN take the step and make it more "official". Until then, don't take it all so seriously
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:20   #10
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
but he's an assman !!!

Interesting mental image which coincidentally defies the physical limitations of the human body and would cause huge offence in at least four major world religions- though this is more to do with SS screaming a very muffled "oh honey".......
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:13   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and Mistar Silversmoke, stop being a fag

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:24   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

She just asked me when we'll date. I told her 'time will tell '

I am such a fag
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:27   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I am such a fag
Never a truer word spoken
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:27   #14
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's so pushy.

Even if she is fit.

"I'll dictate the time and the day. For now, **** off"
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:43   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I am such a fag
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:05   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am half Asian

and all fag!
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:06   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Update on my 'love' life

**** 'em son. They aint getting any younger.

(Please note that I didn't read a single line of the original post, although this matters little, as I know it'll basically be SilverSmoke fagging around over a situation, the answer to which any other normal person would find obvious.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:16   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its fine mm

i didn't read it either

(it was very long and its not as though his short posts have ever been interesting)
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:19   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** her up the ass, you like the ass and she will still be a virgin

win/win
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:40   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im agreeing with MM for a change.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 01:30   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

**** her.

Also, your title reminded me of this

I found a love but it didn't last
wonderful days belong to the past
i don't know where i stand, what i'm to do
try to forget and i'l find someone new
so i pray on my knees to the heavens above
give me somebody please someone to love
let them into my story give me your hands
don’t let me down with a lot to demand.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 07:49   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
I am half Asian, who are known for their thiny penises..
If that's the case and you said she's a virgin (which is very unlikely btw), then definitely pork her. It won't hurt her that much.

Trust me. I'm Asian. I know.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 08:00   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
If that's the case and you said she's a virgin (which is very unlikely btw), then definitely pork her. It won't hurt her that much.

Trust me. I'm Asian. I know.
I am nicely a bit above average
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 08:13   #24
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

I agree, even though I'm claustrophobic I'd still put the vienna sausage to work and pork her.

TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:15   #25
Tomkat

She hasn't given him the option to "pork her" though dudes.

She is just being mega-pushy and wants to go on dates.

As soon as he wants to go further, it's obvious what will happen :

Silversmoke and this new girl are in a bar together, sipping malibu and cokes (fag).

Silversmoke: "So buddy (ho ho), we've been on 9 dates now. Fancy coming back to my place?"
Girl: "Wait. You're suggesting something? I'm not having to SMS you 10 times and pressure you into meeting me? Golly (it must be love)"
Silversmoke: " (sex in the bag)"

Silversmoke and the girl sit in the back of the taxi, texting each other (is it just me, or does all of his interaction with girls happen over MSN or via texts?)

Silversmoke: "We can have fun back at mine xxxxxx"
Girl: "heehee! xxx"

Silversmoke and the girl return to his house and go upstairs.

They settle down in bed.

Silversmoke moves for the kiss.

He gets the kiss.

SCORE!

He moves his hand to her waistband.

She slides her hand down his tummy.

"Oh win" he thinks "She wants to lose her virginity".

Silversmoke lets her continue, stroking her hair like a big gay.

She slides her hand down his trousers.

Suddenly she lets out a little gasp.

Girl: "I have to leave"
Silversmoke: "What? I..."

The girl gets up and moves to leave.

Silversmoke has to hobble at an angle, because he now has an unfortunate tent in his trousers.

Silversmoke: "Wait!"
Girl: "Let's keep in touch!"

Silversmoke goes back to his room, and sits on his bed.

What had he done?

Why did it all go wrong?

He had planned it all out so carefully!

He picked up his phone - a new text!

It's from the girl.

Girl: "I'm damned if I'm losing my virginity to a 4 inch wonder. I don't care if you are asian "

...Silversmoke logs onto GD

Last edited by Tomkat; 10 Jun 2005 at 12:24.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:17   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

tomkat is such a story cock tease
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:18   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:20   #28
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
tomkat is such a story cock tease
Oh come on.

Someone on GD getting lucky with a girl?

Don't be silly
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 14:53   #29
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh come on.

Don't be silly
To push the boundaries of human gullibility...
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:14   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i ddin't read much, i just want the pic
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:21   #31
Spiderman

Do what the Ying Yang twins would do....

# Wait till you see my d1ck #
# Wait till you see my d1cik #
# Hey b1tch #
# Wait till you see my d1ck #

# Ima beat dat pussy up #
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:52   #32
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh come on.

Don't be silly
I assume you only mean the people that post about their sex lives on GD.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 07:06   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Here's a picture of the this girl, she's 21 years old.
*pic later, imageshack seems to be down
Stopped reading at this point, scanned rest of thread for pictures, havent bothered reading the rest.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 14:58   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Her picture broke imageshack :(

No, no, no tho.

I'm sure she's a REAL looker SS.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:11   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

sorry guys, I am in a hurry, going to meet her tonight clubbing together with the girl from the reception.

Will post pics later. Also, as I already said, after the receivement of her pics I wasn't that interested untill I saw her in real life.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:17   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Here they are then, gotta go now

girl from the reception:
http://img6.echo.cx/img6/1026/img18223zf.jpg

potential prey:
http://img6.echo.cx/img6/9481/jantine53mo.jpg
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:32   #37
Spiderman

Quote:
Looks great, that is, if you wanna go out with someone that looks 11.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:40   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

That's what I thought before I met her.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:28   #39
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Oh she's yummy [reception girl...] go for it!

I have a funny image image of GD all showing each other their various love interests. Very odd trying to imagine the kinda girls who would fall for GD'ers...
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:31   #40
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Ah-hah! Ephipany! All the pictures would be GD members....
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 12:41   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I just came back from a awesome night of kissing and dancing with a beatiful virgin who kept on telling me I won't remember her the day after.

<3
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 13:34   #42
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Hey, when image shag is down, try this other sites:

www.photobucket.com
www.tinypic.com

Quote:
ehm I might, I might. I just bought my own appartment, when I am settled I might 'to shag around more'. But this is a virgin.

edit:
To answer Thermo's question. No I actually don't want a girlfriend right now.

But also, I realise I am 29. Soon I'll be at the age that it's considered creepy to hang out with 20 year old girls
Heh, im glad to live in a different cultural enviroment, here older guys getting younger chicks ( since over 18 ) are cool

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:05   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Update on my 'love' life

Quote:
If she doesn't work on a supermarket checkout atm, then she should at some point in the future.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:17   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Why did you do this, instead of just clicking the banana smilie? Like this:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:18   #45
Madina
TashTastic

I saw a very attractive lady working in Tescos. In the same Tescos there is also a ladyboy that needs to shave and in general put a bit more effort in to look more like a lady.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:19   #46
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
External links are
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:23   #47
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Silversmoke, when you took the pictures of the girlies, did you happen to mention you would be posting on an intarweb forum about them and how you need advice on how to sort out your tangled love life ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:36   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Here they are then, gotta go now

girl from the reception:
http://img6.echo.cx/img6/1026/img18223zf.jpg

potential prey:
http://img6.echo.cx/img6/9481/jantine53mo.jpg

I'd shag both, but I prefer the reception girl, see seems to be the proper horny little one.

The virgin would prolly be too much of a hassle and you will have a nice relationship but it will be 'too much of a difference' between you lot.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:33   #49
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I did, but the url showed instead http://web.onetel.net.uk/%7Ekarmulia.../FIREdevil.gif

[edit:] Happened again, i dont know why

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:03   #50
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Reception girl.... lucky you!