User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:12   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So , the sales are starting, what will YOU be spending your Crimbo Money on?

Ive already started.

Purchase 1
Purchase 2
Purchase 3

£50 , delivered.

Score 1 for the team!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:30   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: So , the sales are starting, what will YOU be spending your Crimbo Money on?

I've bought myself Pro Evolution Soccer 4 for the xbox which seems to be pretty good but I am getting too old to learn 55 joypad keycombinations it seems
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:47   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So , the sales are starting, what will YOU be spending your Crimbo Money on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I've bought myself Pro Evolution Soccer 4 for the xbox which seems to be pretty good but I am getting too old to learn 55 joypad keycombinations it seems
I got that for PS2 as a pressie but im not buying myself a PS2 until January so its kinda useless right now.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:50   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've got my xbox as a part of my 20 euro a month mobile phone deal
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 20:52   #5
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm....
Try get some of my computer peripherals (waiting for AMD's rival to the P5 and next generation graphics cards to come out etc.)

TFT, case, wireless mouse i think maybe HDD's etc.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 22:26   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm saving it until I get my hands on tickets to Arsenal v Stoke City.
Then again, I probably would go out to buy Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on PC. And a few albums.

P.S. The next-gen graphics cards are out. You can order online for them.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 22:27   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

An alternator for my car as mine's packed up, and so my car (when it starts at all) can't be used at any point when headlights are required. As its Christmas I may treat myself to getting it fitted (although this is mainly cos it's bloody freezing outside, and hidden in a bit of an awkward place that seems to involve dismantling the entire bodywork to access)
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 22:54   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Worrying

Whats worrying isnt the film, but the link at the bottom showing what "Other people who bought this movie also bought" ....
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:09   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Kurashima why did you not buy this instead? And yes it does have all the same features. Could have saved yourself £5 and got it in a pretty box set.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:13   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Kurashima why did you not buy this instead? And yes it does have all the same features. Could have saved yourself £5 and got it in a pretty box set.
I dont think its the same thing. Ill phone Play.Com tomorrow and ask them to confirm, and if it is, ill get that instead.

Something about "Everything in one box" trilogy sets always makes me wary that im not getting the full versions, just the originals.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:14   #11
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

shoes. cos the only pair i own (bar smart shoes and trainers) now have holes in and smell so i figure it's time for a new pair
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:16   #12
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Trust me its exactly the same. I work in HMV and they are exactly the same. You get 4 disc versions of each film. All with 34mins+ extra footage etc. etc.

Only difference is its cheaper in a boxset and you get it in a green box (which have the 3 you bought inside)
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:28   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Trust me its exactly the same. I work in HMV and they are exactly the same. You get 4 disc versions of each film. All with 34mins+ extra footage etc. etc.

Only difference is its cheaper in a boxset and you get it in a green box (which have the 3 you bought inside)
How much are you charging for them in HMV?
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:43   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/display...;-1&sku=334986

Same price.
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 23:53   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Something about "Everything in one box" trilogy sets always makes me wary that im not getting the full versions, just the originals.

does this mean you're willing to pay extra for all these "behind the scenes", "extra material", "interviews with the stars" bs?
:|
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:17   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
How much are you charging for them in HMV?
Same price over the net but £59.99 in store
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:24   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
does this mean you're willing to pay extra for all these "behind the scenes", "extra material", "interviews with the stars" bs?
well, over three films, there are 2 hours of extra material and 6 DVDs of extra 'stuff'. 8 if you get the +collectable editions.

so in this case, it's pretty worth it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:31   #18
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'm getting a leather jacket.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:36   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

LOTR /o\
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:57   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Nokia 6230, probably
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 01:12   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
TBH , theyve filmed a series of scenes with Saruman for ROTK that would have been worth paying the price alone, as theyre parts of the book that are absoloutely integral.

And there may even be "The Scouring of the Shire" which would make the movie complete.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 01:29   #22
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4.asp
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 01:35   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Primarily, Socks & Boxers. Special ones too! With pretty colours and so on. (Faggotted also, yes.) Nothing interesting I suppose though, been a pretty boring christmas in general terms this year
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 01:47   #24
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: So , the sales are starting, what will YOU be spending your Crimbo Money on?

Quote:
TBH , theyve filmed a series of scenes with Saruman for ROTK that would have been worth paying the price alone, as theyre parts of the book that are absoloutely integral.
The extended version of RotK does have a scene with Saruman, but it varies markedly from the book.
Quote:
And there may even be "The Scouring of the Shire" which would make the movie complete.
I wouldn't hold your breath on that one either. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 02:16   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
The extended version of RotK does have a scene with Saruman, but it varies markedly from the book.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one either. :/
If it entails them coming across him, him cursing them as a broken man, and then being killed by Wormtooth , thats what im looking for. If he disappears into the hills as a "Villain who will reappear" then yeh, thats absoloute shite.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 05:04   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If it entails them coming across him, him cursing them as a broken man, and then being killed by Wormtooth , thats what im looking for. If he disappears into the hills as a "Villain who will reappear" then yeh, thats absoloute shite.
a) the trilogy boxset is all the extended editions and is a full 12 disc boxset.

b) Peter Jackson took a lot of poetic liberties with the edited scenes he re-added, which included the killing of the mouth of sauron and a rather premature death for Saruman and absolutely nothing of the shire.

c) It hurts sooo much to see Tom Bombadil's lines being spoken in the Two Towers by TreeBeard in the 'added' scenes... dun ask.

d) You'll agree with the edits they made to RoTK really when you see what they cut(cept the houses of healing which they thankfully did correctly though not enough of it).

e) I'll burn peter jackson on a cross in a field up high for the Gandalf chats with the Witchking Angmar scene.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 05:45   #27
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm supposed to buy a decent pair or two of shoes for work.
but i might buy a cheap pair and get some skates instead...
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 11:34   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be spending all my money on books
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 11:49   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

books = Guinness right?
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 12:05   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My guinness money is kept separate from everything else. Even when I'm broke I'll always have enough for a pint.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:37   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

saving up for a new computer in febuary or march time, so i shall be asking if anyone knows any good deals in a couple of months hehehe
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:02   #32
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm saving it until I get my hands on tickets to Arsenal v Stoke City.
Then again, I probably would go out to buy Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on PC. And a few albums.
I just bought this today. I'll be wearing it to every Arsenal home (away if in London) game. :xmas:
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:22   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The problem with "vintage" shirts is that while they look cheap and of poor quality, they are actually expensive.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:42   #34
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
The problem with "vintage" shirts is that while they look cheap and of poor quality, they are actually expensive.
Is it? So you saying that I wasted my money (I only paid £29)? They do look and feel very good (I'm wearing them right now).
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 19:13   #35
Blastoderm
________

Actually, I might want to buy this.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 20:40   #36
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Actually, I might want to buy this.
Its crap. I checked it out at work on thursday!
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 20:44   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it's a 12 it can't be the Abi Titmuss thing I'm thinking of.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 21:22   #38
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

A Guitar.
New clothes.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 21:25   #39
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If it's a 12 it can't be the Abi Titmuss thing I'm thinking of.
If you watch Men in Black 2, the alien who takes the shape of a woman strips in front of some sort of reception and she's left with a sexy lingerie. And that's rated PG.

Kids nowadays. They're getting used to erotic connotations.

P.S. It is the Abi Titmuss that bombards the Daily Sport almost everyday. I saw it in an advert on TV.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:10   #40
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts

Think I'll get this bad boy
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:59   #41
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I bought that when it came out, but then some **** stole it.

I am hoping that someone will have bought it for me for Christmas (I am off to see family tomorrow to finish off the gift exchange). Otherwise I will be buying it again.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote