User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 23 May 2017, 21:18   #1
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
R73 Shipstats

Well since everyone is active on the forums trying to get their quest roids it's as good as a time as any to start going with the R73 shipstats.

Preferably i'm looking for a set where every attack fleet has a teamup. You can see it as
2 pods x 5 races (1 class without pods)
2 pods x 4 races (2 classes without pods)
3 pods x 4 races (0 classes without pods)

For the rest all the usual things apply

And to get things started Kaiba informed me he's working on a set for next round
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2017, 22:37   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R73 Shipstats

im taking the round off from stat making but will still give feedback
Unread 24 May 2017, 11:31   #3
Chappy

Chappy is an unknown quantity at this point

What Race would get the round off in your 4 race scenarios?
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 12:39   #4
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
What Race would get the round off in your 4 race scenarios?
Creator's choice

Although i personally prefer the 5 race one. But i want to leave some room for creativity
Unread 24 May 2017, 19:37   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
Well since everyone is active on the forums trying to get their quest roids it's as good as a time as any to start going with the R73 shipstats.

Preferably i'm looking for a set where every attack fleet has a teamup. You can see it as

And to get things started Kaiba informed me he's working on a set for next round
What about my 6 race set ?

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 19:53   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

That is the set for now. I want to use beta to test the viability of the ac/DC as its hard to map the extremes without a calc
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:04   #7
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Isn't BS just too strong? Also the given Fake options for Etd/Ter are stupid.
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:06   #8
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Isn't BS just too strong? Also the given Fake options for Etd/Ter are stupid.
Who are you talking about?
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:13   #9
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Opps i thought it was r72 stats my bad. My old ass brain cant work strait anymore.
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:26   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
What does the 6th race do?
Unread 24 May 2017, 20:45   #11
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Quote:
Sadly i don't see this happening yet. i'd love to do it sometime though
Unread 24 May 2017, 23:47   #12
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post

2 pods x 4 races (2 classes without pods) -> not really an option right? Wont it be very hard to land attacks when you only need anti-"4 classes"?
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 00:01   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What was the unique property of the sixth race? I believe you've mentioned it before, but I can't remember.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 03:20   #14
kingzechs

kingzechs is an unknown quantity at this point

I like it. Early enough
kingzechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 11:30   #15
HONE

HONE is an unknown quantity at this point

interesting stats
HONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 14:46   #16
Hulemand

Hulemand is an unknown quantity at this point

Hulemand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2017, 18:42   #17
Henkka

Henkka is an unknown quantity at this point

(y)
Unread 25 May 2017, 21:44   #18
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Make the locust hit BS intead of CO...
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 21:27   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What does the 6th race do?
ATM just a Mix of emp and cloaked Ships, so Like etd without steal or normal Ships

I would love to See cloaked emp Ships though

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 22:00   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe that's already possible, it just can't be displayed in the user-facing ship stats page.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2017, 22:01   #21
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah should be possible..

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2017, 02:33   #22
Anakyn
Angels Player

Anakyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Post it
Anakyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2017, 19:03   #23