User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2007, 23:48   #1
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
Buddy packs

It has been a while since I have been around, but in manual it says that free accounts cannot join or create BP's- yet I have managed to do so- will the BP be torn apart come the shuffle, or is the manual out of date?
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 23:57   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Buddy packs

No, the idea behind buddypacks is that you can stay together.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:00   #3
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

So free accounts can BP then? Darn that out-dated manual!
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:03   #4
Hutchi
BlueTuba 4Eva

Hutchi is an unknown quantity at this point

all accounts this round are full accounts(ie would normally be the paid ones) so have all the full features like bp, full tech tree access etc
rnd 21->26 - Orbit HC
rnd 27 - LAZY git
rnd 28 -> Current Orbit HC

The quiet people change the world!
The loud people claim they did!
Hutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:04   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

free accounts can normaly not buddypack, but this entire round is free so now they can

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:04   #6
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Ahhh, R22 is completely free, my bad! Sorry!
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:04   #7
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

I'm just used to having to pay for my PA. TY guys.
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 00:04   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

This round is a completely free round.

That section of the manual applies for when we are in a paid round. So you'd have to upgrade your account (by paying) from a free one to be able to create / join a buddy pack.

Since this round is totally, 100% free, the only thing you have to part with is valuable sleep hours

Edit: It seems that I have been beaten by two other people in what appears to be a matter of seconds

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote