User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:19   #151
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I consider Tom to be a jock.
I consider you to be a cock!
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:30   #152
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Wit eptimomised...

;-)
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 21:26   #153
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
But it's true tho.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 23:24   #154
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

For the love of god would people stop thinking about things too much.

I post what i post. If people have misconceptions about me then it's not my problem. The people who have actually taken the time to get to know me and see past my often sarcasm often bitchiness often anger - sometimes drunkeness - probably know me. They may not. But for the flying love of **** stop THINKING ABOUT HOW YOU COME ACROSS TO OTHER PEOPLE and just post what you want, say what you think. There is nothing worse than realising that someone you thought was genuine was actually posting/saying a certain thing because they thought it would sound cool.

I am not trying to pick on anyone here. If i quote you I like you. But get real.

Theamion everything Deffeh said about you was true. Or at least that's my perception. You post on here about hockey, about women. That is the side of yourself you show to us. There may be more to you but for ****s sake don't expect us to assume it.

Thermodynamics. You posted 'deep stuff like crazy' when you joined these forums. Apparantly. I'm sorry but you come across as a perfectly decent guy who has had depression problems in the past (possibly present) and uses these to describe his entire life. It doesn't describe your entire life. ! ! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE USED BIG WORDS. Words do not have any greater meaning because they are longer than seven letters. Using big words does not make you better. Perhaps you realised and that is why you have stopped. BUT IF YOU HAVE STOPPED FOR THAT REASON THEN PLEASE REALISE THAT CONSISTENTLY COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT YOU PREVIOUSLY USED BIG WORDS JUST MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A DICKHEAD

Anyhoo, Bed. I may pick on more people tomorrow. ;\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:06   #155
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy

Thermodynamics. You posted 'deep stuff like crazy' when you joined these forums. Apparantly. I'm sorry but you come across as a perfectly decent guy who has had depression problems in the past (possibly present) and uses these to describe his entire life. It doesn't describe your entire life. ! ! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE USED BIG WORDS. Words do not have any greater meaning because they are longer than seven letters. Using big words does not make you better. Perhaps you realised and that is why you have stopped. BUT IF YOU HAVE STOPPED FOR THAT REASON THEN PLEASE REALISE THAT CONSISTENTLY COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT YOU PREVIOUSLY USED BIG WORDS JUST MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A DICKHEAD

Anyhoo, Bed. I may pick on more people tomorrow. ;\
In fact, today is the first time I have mentioned my use of "big words" since I was last posting on GD[ about Jan/fFeb 2005 and I came back around 2weeks ago]. The reason I mentioned them was because I'm actually a little insecure at the moment and a little down and waskinda trying to point out to those that care that I no longer use them. I used them becaused I enjoyed expressing myself to the best of my ability, you should too. I caved and stopped because it made me unpopular in GD. So in fact, I think your comments on my "big words" are unjustified. I did not come back to GD and go "Look guys, I don't use big words anymore. I like you sarina, as I do most of GD and I dont mind criticism, but what you said was unfounded. Today was the first day. You must have been unfortunate to have read it both times when i posted it on GD and #forums.

Yes and for your information it does define or "descibe" my life. I took an overdose, put a plastic bag over my head and hung myself. Unfortunately, the beam broke, I fell and my dad heard the bang and came up etc.Not to mention I had cancer. So the two of those were turning points in my life which have defined the way i live since and given me a new perspective on life. Near-death experiences tend to do that. And since re-joining GD [as I would put it] I haven't mentioned these either [bar a brief tussle with Tomkat, but these werent mentioned, just that I had had problems too]

Anyways, I'm just gonna take it that you have had a shit day or whatever, and I'll chat to you 2mrw.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 14 Jun 2005 at 00:22.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:11   #156
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
bar a brief tussle with Tomkat
I asked you to make it sound less gay than it was
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:24   #157
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For one minute, let's just pretend that I'm not the 24/7 lurker I usually am, and actually just some random GD person who you're not suprised to see a post from.

Thermodynamics was an angsty guy when he came, and personified everything that we were like in our teens. Those days when we hated the world, the world hated us, blah blah blah. When he went away, there was a general sense of apathy, as well as a major decrease in the level of emo-whoring (which Silversmoke and Theamion have now restored ).

He's come back, and is now a better poster than 70% of the posters here IMO. The fact that he can look back on that part of his life with 20-20 vision is a great thing, and I don't see why anyone should feel the need to criticise him for it.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:34   #158
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
In fact, today is the first time I have mentioned my use of "big words" since I was last posting on GD[ about Jan/fFeb 2005 and I came back around 2weeks ago]. The reason I mentioned them was because I'm actually a little insecure at the moment and a little down and waskinda trying to point out to those that care that I no longer use them. I used them becaused I enjoyed expressing myself to the best of my ability, you should too.
I think the point is that there's no real need to make reference to your posting style. You make it sound like you're somehow infamous for posting at some sort of higher / deeper level than anyone else which is clearly nonsense. You may think you were known for posting in a certain way, but that's not a perception I ever held.

There's no real need to say you had to change your posting style to fit in here, you may feel you did - this is a forum where the large majority can easily hold their own in pointless intellecutalising contests. I agree with Sarina, your earlier comments sounded patronising to put it mildly.

edit : As for Theamion, I'm not sure how intelligent he is but I could never respect a man who openly fawned over Justin Timberlake. More generally I find it very difficult to take anyone seriously who is interested in fashion. This is undoubtedly unfair but hey, whatcha gonna do?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:46   #159
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
because they'd be shot down by some of the people who are still very concerned with appearing "cool" and "intelligent".
I'd rather be happy than right any day, but then one leads to the other.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:49   #160
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im with you on that Dante, fashion is a no-go.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 01:00   #161
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting to confirm pre-conceived stereotype of the forum
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 01:17   #162
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
edit : As for Theamion, I'm not sure how intelligent he is but I could never respect a man who openly fawned over Justin Timberlake. More generally I find it very difficult to take anyone seriously who is interested in fashion. This is undoubtedly unfair but hey, whatcha gonna do?

very little

but hey, you pick things up, you hear about stuff, you watch oprah a few times, listen to girls talking and before you know it you understand their little fashion thing.
Same thing with most superficial things actually. Same thing with how most people talk about politics, but then you start asking them what democracy, freedom, noblesse oblige et cetera actually mean and most people break through the ice pretty soon.

Whatcha gonna do 'bout that?
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 10:32   #163
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Whatcha gonna do 'bout that?
Hope that a large percentage of the populace actually understands the nature of politics?
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 10:39   #164
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
so you are a virgin then!

aha!
no.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 10:42   #165
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
well I can't believe your Audacity

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:31   #166
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i have no interest in pursuing any, because i'm unwilling to change my personality and appearance just to sweat and squirt with someone for 15 minutes or so. It might be hard, very hard to believe, but try and understand that im not at all interested in sex, and have a less than low opinion of anyone who makes it their main focus.
Is that really the experience or impression you havre of relationships and sex?
It seems a bit sad to me that you consider it to be more of a "fight" than a companionship. That's not the way you consider your relations to your friends, is it? And what more is relationships than friendships taken to the next level?
It is a good thing to share yourself and your life with someone at the closest level, and I have seldom felt that I had to change myself to reach this level. If you feel this need, then the relationship is not good and must simply cease. But that doesn't mean there is not someone else out there more suited to you and your style.
Not to mention that there's a evolutionary need for us to seek out sexual partners, and you cannot deny that you have urges?

I fully respect that you don't feel any need to constantly talk about sex, and can even be annoyed with people who rant on about it all the time. I think that applies to most people at one time or another.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 21:32   #167
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
It seems a bit sad to me that you consider it to be more of a "fight" than a companionship. That's not the way you consider your relations to your friends, is it? And what more is relationships than friendships taken to the next level?
It is a good thing to share yourself and your life with someone at the closest level, and I have seldom felt that I had to change myself to reach this level. If you feel this need, then the relationship is not good and must simply cease. But that doesn't mean there is not someone else out there more suited to you and your style.
Not to mention that there's a evolutionary need for us to seek out sexual partners, and you cannot deny that you have urges?

I fully respect that you don't feel any need to constantly talk about sex, and can even be annoyed with people who rant on about it all the time. I think that applies to most people at one time or another.
he was talking about sex rather than relationships, i don't know deffeh's relationship history any more than he knows mine, so it would be pointless to speculate in that direction.

what he seemed to be opposed to was the culture of dressing up and going out specifically to look for a shag. Something i can sympathise with to a great degree, whilst its nice to get a shag, its not the be all and end all; not even the main reason for going out.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 21:58   #168
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think the point is that there's no real need to make reference to your posting style. You make it sound like you're somehow infamous for posting at some sort of higher / deeper level than anyone else which is clearly nonsense. You may think you were known for posting in a certain way, but that's not a perception I ever held.

There's no real need to say you had to change your posting style to fit in here, you may feel you did - this is a forum where the large majority can easily hold their own in pointless intellecutalising contests. I agree with Sarina, your earlier comments sounded patronising to put it mildly.
Agreed. The reason I place emphasis on it is beacuse of attitudes and posts like this. Hence me needing to feel I did I am sorry if I came across this way.

Now, I don not feel like being subject to a character assasination from those of you who find it easier to point out the faults in others than face up and resolve your own.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:56   #169
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz

Its incredibly sad, but its how it is, and how i am. As with every aspect of life, accepting how everything is brings a much greater level of utility, but i find it all incredibly naive. I do consider it more of a fight, and a compromise, and a struggle than a companionship but thats beside the point. I could give you ten fantastic reasons why my views have evolved so "abnormally", but theyre truly besides the point i feel. Of course i have urges, but its not like i dont have a hand. I find them almost completely seperate though from any desiring of companionship.

Evolution is fine and well, but i'm a little pickier than that i'm afraid. Its not for me, any of it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 10:02   #170
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Thermo -

Please don't get me wrong I wasn't attempting a character assasination. As I said you seem like a decent guy. Just sometimes things annoy me. Sometimes I choose to vent. The whole point of my post was that I mistrust people who purposely alter themselves to fit in. Having said that what you have done is not altered YOURSELF but the words you use to represent yourself, which is a tad different. It also dosn't matter if you have mentioned it once, twice or a thousand times. You have mentioned it. And while I'm positive you didn't mean it in this way, from what you said it could easily be taken that you 'dumbed down' to fit in here.

Believe me people get the wrong impression of me all the time. I have stopped letting it bother me. Sometimes I am taken for an angry bitch. Which may or may not be accurate depending on my mood. Sometimes I am a brilliant listener and would make a great social worker. Sometimes I am flirty. According to some I am a butch lesbian goth. And hell - 2 years ago I was the biggest attention whore on these boards according to some (unknown to them my boyfriend had used my account to post a few threads. Those threads happened to be of a sexual nature. I could have deleted them - I was getting an ammount of abuse - even JJ was calling me an attention whore. I chose not to delete them because the people saying it were people who clearly had paid so little attention to my posting over the previous 3 years that they thought this was just my usual - therefore their opinions didn't count to me if that makes any sense.)

Anyhoo. I guess what I'm trying to say is please if I vent on you in the future don't take it too personally. It's a way of getting to know people and as daft as this will sound I only really do it to people I kinda like. There are a few people in this forum who I don't know very well but who intrigue me. You are one of them. That is all.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 10:12   #171
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I do consider it more of a fight, and a compromise, and a struggle than a companionship
It really really depends on who a relationship is with.
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 10:29   #172
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Seems to have moved past the talk of 'personal' things now, and it occured to me that I don't really have any idea about how I come across. I don't particularly care either, but it made me think a little.
I'm no different in reality than here, it's just bits of me are missing here. That is all.
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 11:26   #173
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure I'm like this on the outside. Dace or Kura would know, I guess, being the only ones of you to have actually met me 'irl lol'. I deliver my words in a similar fashion to Josh Lyman of the West Wing though.
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 11:32   #174
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Dace or Kura would know, I guess, being the only ones of you to have actually met me 'irl lol'.
Eh?
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 11:33   #175
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I deliver my words in a similar fashion to Josh Lyman of the West Wing though.
if this is true you are doing well in the race for 'world's greatest human'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 12:20   #176
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Eh?
Oshit and Mark, Ebany, RR_0.

I still owe you for the crate of Smoothflow =(
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 12:25   #177
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I'm no different in reality than here, it's just bits of me are missing here.
Yeah, ditto. There's plenty of things I discuss in real-life which I've no real interest in discussing here (and probably vice-versa). A lot of it isn't really related to the medium, but the persons. Obviously how I speak to my colleagues is going to be different to how I speak to my girlfriend, etc.

Besides, on the internet you're always going to get random people who hold things against you, so it's not always possible to be fully open about things.
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 12:39   #178
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oshit and Mark, Ebany, RR_0.

I still owe you for the crate of Smoothflow =(

how could you forget that days drinking in durham? the alcohol... the pool... the clown conversation that emptied a pub???
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 13:09   #179
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

They should send me in at closing time when they want people the **** out.
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 13:31   #180
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

either that or you should do stand up, if i remember correctly we wondered where the bar staff had gone and she was actually pissing herself laughing behind the bar...

ah memories of carefree days