User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jun 2005, 09:58   #51
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

It's just where you put the emphasis on the word, it's barely distinguishable when you actually say it. I used to say it PA but type it PT. This isn't all that important.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 10:26   #52
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
It's just where you put the emphasis on the word, it's barely distinguishable when you actually say it. I used to say it PA but type it PT. This isn't all that important.
Maybe I misunderstand you.
But you don't really pronounce it Plane-Tarion, do you?
And no, it's not important. I'm just curious.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 11:13   #53
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jesus.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 11:39   #54
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
I was nearly enticed by this siren, until i remembered rule #1.
Isn't rule number one be very suspicious of old men who smile alot?
Edit: Please don't go "no", yes I have read them
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 11:40   #55
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

PT = Planetarion Tick.
She's calling us all ticks, which is probably better than what people call each other on here generally
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 11:54   #56
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Maybe I misunderstand you.
But you don't really pronounce it Plane-Tarion, do you?
That would actually be the more correct and logical way to pronounce it, considering the word is broken down into syllables as follows: Pla-ne-ta-ri-on. As you can see, pronouncing the word as Planet-arion would actually break up the middle syllable.

So if you were to enter a glottal stop anywhere in the pronounciation, the logical place would be between -ne- and -ta-, making the pronounciation Plane-tarion the more correct one. Obviously the word should still be starting with the pronounciation of the word "planet", not of the word "plain".
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 12:13   #57
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That would actually be the more correct and logical way to pronounce it, considering the word is broken down into syllables as follows: Pla-ne-ta-ri-on. As you can see, pronouncing the word as Planet-arion would actually break up the middle syllable.

So if you were to enter a glottal stop anywhere in the pronounciation, the logical place would be between -ne- and -ta-, making the pronounciation Plane-tarion the more correct one. Obviously the word should still be starting with the pronounciation of the word "planet", not of the word "plain".
I always pronounce my 't''s very clearly, so I say a firm Planet-arion. Pla-net-ari-on. It's debatable what is "more" correct.
But the point isn't really the pronounciation, it's how you would design the abbreviation. The logical thing to do would be to take the first letter of the root word - Planet -, and then add the first letter of the suffix - arion -, making it PA.
To come up with PT, you have to break up the root word, and that simply makes no sense.

Last edited by Nantoz; 11 Jun 2005 at 13:02.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 12:46   #58
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Maybe she thinks the game is an airforce one and not a space one?

Like Top Gun

With MM crashing and burning. into your anus
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 12:58   #59
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2005
Hello all,

Thanks for all your comments (I think).

I personally think that you shouldn't delete this thread. There may be members of PT who might feel they want to take part, and deleting it would not be great for freedom of speech(!)

And look - I've changed the font.

Sarah.

I take insult in knowing that a person who has posted half her posts in bloody red has more blobs than me.

In fact, I'm sitting down right now hulking in a forgotten corner.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:06   #60
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
I take insult in knowing that a person who has posted half her posts in bloody red has more blobs than me.

In fact, I'm sitting down right now hulking in a forgotten corner.
She seems to have the same amount?
tbh she'll probably be outranking most of us soon. "most blobbed 2 post person", etc.
I think it's just purely curiosity value
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:08   #61
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

I just got a pity-blob..

sinking to new debths!
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:55   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I gave you reputation so I can eventually pos-rep sarah again
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 21:49   #63
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear. Has anyone considered that she might have just started this thread in the hope to get a number of replies on this forum [the media of choice for GD, ofc] and then analyse the replies??

I mean, GD has hardly donned its suit, brushed its teeth and gelled its hair now has it?

Instead its rolling on the floor in its underwear, encrusted with blood and poo [we know which GD members are responsible...] while paradoxically discussing the finer points of pronounciation with itself-
A paradox native to GD,

...while JJ stares on, casually trying to break the ice with Sarah....

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 11 Jun 2005 at 23:35.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 21:56   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why would she need to start a new thread though
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 22:39   #65
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm great at breaking ice. Its one of the few things im really good at.

I use a hammer
Go Me...!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 22:41   #66
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

phhhhh

a low paid peon 'rersearcher' for channel 4 pretends to be female and you go all gooey. weak at the knees with dreams of 'fame'

its not a good thing.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 22:48   #67
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Oh dear. Has anyone considered that she might have just started this thread in the hope to get a number of replies on this forum [the media of choice for GD, ofc] and then analyse the replies??

I mean, GD has hardly donned its suit, brushed its teeth and gelled its hair now has it?

Instead its rolling on the floor in its underwear, sencrusted with blood and poo [we know which GD members are responsible...] while paradoxically discussing the finer points of pronounciation with itself-
A paradox native to GD,

...while JJ stares on, casually trying to break the ice with Sarah....

you make this place sound like a loony bin..

..oh wait
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 22:51   #68
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
phhhhh

a low paid peon 'rersearcher' for channel 4 pretends to be female and you go all gooey. weak at the knees with dreams of 'fame'

its not a good thing.

gooey?
the only reason i didnt close thread ban user was because it was 'new' and not the 'usual old crap'

her being female (which is probably a marketing ploy in itself, lol 43 yr old balding sweaty researcher man etc) had nothing to do with leaving it open. Ive only posted twice anyway and one was about how i dont care much for 'free speech'

surely if i wanted to impress i would have said 'I SHALL PROTECT YOUR FREESPEECH RIGHTS MISS RESEARCHER. FOR AM I A VALIENT WHITE NIGHT ON THE EVIL INTERNET OF HORROR'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:15   #69
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

For the first fortnight i overheard about this game being played i thought it was planetorion.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:17   #70
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
gooey?
the only reason i didnt close thread ban user was because it was 'new' and not the 'usual old crap'

her being female (which is probably a marketing ploy in itself, lol 43 yr old balding sweaty researcher man etc) had nothing to do with leaving it open. Ive only posted twice anyway and one was about how i dont care much for 'free speech'

surely if i wanted to impress i would have said 'I SHALL PROTECT YOUR FREESPEECH RIGHTS MISS RESEARCHER. FOR AM I A VALIENT WHITE NIGHT ON THE EVIL INTERNET OF HORROR'
JJ- there, there, its ok. We can't read what pm's you send her, so we'll pretend thats not what you said, just to make you happy!

;-) Gd cares!

PS.- I wonder where her green blobs really came from... *

*wink,wink....*
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:38   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JJ has green sperm?
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:42   #72
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
JJ has green sperm?
genetic breeding you see, it's the next generation of man, with built in spermacide, seems a little darwinian doesn't it
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:44   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jj doesn't need spermicide

its not as though kaneED can get pregnant
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 23:52   #74
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
JJ has green sperm?
Why do you think there are so many green blobs underneath his name?
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:35   #75
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

which addictions are considered "usual" and which are considered "unusual" these days? I always forget, although i doubt i qualify

oh woe, i shall have to wait for the wondrous day when i can walk in the sun with the gems of channel 4's reality television department. If it could be that i might one day brush against Davina McCall's post childbirth arse in a corridor, i would consider my life all but complete; the only missing part being to disembowel myself in her office while pleasuring myself with a pencil sharpener.

alas, tis not to be.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:43   #76
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Why do you think there are so many green blobs underneath his name?
because they're all as sex obsessed as the members on this forum and so multiply very quickly
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 20:47   #77
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
which addictions are considered "usual" and which are considered "unusual" these days? I always forget, although i doubt i qualify
drugs, sex, alcohol, caffeine, etc. internet addictions are not socially acceptable/ or usual, which is why we all gather here and exchange jokes that no one else likes or gets
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:58   #78
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

'Internet addictions'?

What are they?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 23:14   #79
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

"I'm not addicted to The Internet! I CAN QUIT ANYTIME!!!!"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 00:15   #80
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2005
And look - I've changed the font.

Sarah.

Here's an idea sweetie.

Use the same font

and the same colour

as everyone else!

It's crazy I know, but it just might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Manson for example bears striking resemblance to Chemical Ali.
I must inform you that you are too far from reality.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 09:17   #81
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
"I'm not addicted to The Internet! I CAN QUIT ANYTIME!!!!"
I decided to go offline last night so I could revise for exams on Friday. Turns out when I wake up I automatically turn on my computer, so that sort of failed..
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 09:58   #82
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can i just say that this would have been a lot more believable if you had had a link to some sort of e mail address at channel 4 where people could have contacted you, rather than just spamming forums? as it makes you look ****ing inept at the moment
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:05   #83
sarah2005

sarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nice

Hi Roadrunner, Channel 4 doesn't technically make any programmesl. They commission strands, series, the news, even the idents ... from a range of over 600 production companies - so why would I have an e-mail address with Channel 4?
sarah2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:14   #84
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sarah is a gimmick account perpetrated by JJ? However I didn't read the entire thread so I may be totally wrong. :/
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:15   #85
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

If not, she has abundant patience with us people.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:17   #86
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyhow, if it is a mod doing this, then I get to make one too, I've been thinking of making a Russian whore one? What do you guys think? Maybe it's too much, how about a Russian author? Oh I know a Greek wanna be hoplite account, but wait then it would be obvious that it was me.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:26   #87
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Make Ayn Rand. Then Nod can cyber her. You. Whatever.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:15   #88
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT GD is beaten at the trolling game by an outsider.

Bravo!
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:21   #89
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I left my sms number when i ps repped her. Maybe the accompanying message scared her off, or maybe she aint worked out how to read reps yet
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote