User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 10:12   #101
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
capitalize
Now all you have to stop doing is Americanizing things.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 11:56   #102
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DG your sig is giving me cold sweats.

YEH IS STILL HERE AND NOT MURDERED YET?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:28   #103
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
And look at me now! I even use proper punctuation and actually hit the shift key to capitalize my proper nouns and shit!!

I try not to talk about sex too much anymore. I don't want to slip up and use foul expressions like "sperm depositories", "cum-dumpsters", and "I ****ing porked the living shit out of her..." crap, and try to be more wholesome to the GD community.
dude, never stop saying "cum dumpster". It would make the world a slightly less wonderful place.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:38   #104
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sperm depository is wonderfully bureaucratic-sounding.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:05   #105
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
DG your sig is giving me cold sweats.

YEH IS STILL HERE AND NOT MURDERED YET?
Unfortunately, yes.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:06   #106
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Jizz jar, spunk dish, wank platter all spring to mind as equally terrifying alternatives.
Was it your briliant linguistic abilities that made Tony employ you?

Last edited by Nantoz; 9 Jun 2005 at 16:26.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:24   #107
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Sperm depository is wonderfully bureaucratic-sounding.
Stew should have it tatooed on his ass.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 21:59   #108
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The only Swedish girl I ever had sex with yelled "knulla mig härdt" several times. And it's not thayt unusual amongst Norwegian girls either.
But it sounds much better coming from a Swede; it's rather odd how Norwegian guys like Swedish girls so much, but it's a fact of life :9
I must get out more

Quote:
But it sounds much better coming from a Swede; it's rather odd how Norwegian guys like Swedish girls so much, but it's a fact of life :9
Everyone loves swedish girls.

That's why so many swedish guys lack girlfriends
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:15   #109
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
That's why so many swedish guys lack girlfriends
If you are a somewhat handsome Swedish lad you can start working as a bartender here in Oslo, like half your countrymen allready do.
Then you will get laid, belive me....
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:22   #110
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who wants the ugly slappers with the short lesbian hair cuts?
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:23   #111
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
who wants the ugly slappers with the short lesbian hair cuts?
No one. You can get them all for yourself.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:24   #112
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Lesbians?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:27   #113
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Stew should have it tatooed on his ass.
For those of your on #forums right now..

get it tatooed on his penis- just as megla sugested..
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:45   #114
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
If you are a somewhat handsome Swedish lad you can start working as a bartender here in Oslo, like half your countrymen allready do.
Then you will get laid, belive me....
I do have one (girlfriend that is) already, but I will keep it in mind for future needs.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:47   #115
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Swiss women... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:49   #116
Nantoz

Quote:
I do have one (girlfriend that is) already, but I will keep it in mind for future needs.
You can still move here. A lot of young Swedes do. You can earn more money here than in Sweden, and you are even prefered for some jobs...
The snus and smoke and alchol is expensive, but I guess you allready know that.
Be seeing you.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:21   #117
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
For those of your on #forums right now..

get it tatooed on his penis- just as megla sugested..
What the **** are you talking about that for?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 23:24   #118
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
What the **** are you talking about that for?!
I really don't know to be honest, it must be due to my urgent need for something to keep my toes warm
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:40   #119
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
I really don't know to be honest, it must be due to my urgent need for something to keep my toes warm
you want a penis to keep your toes warm ??
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 00:46   #120
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FOOT SEX
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 08:35   #121
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
You can still move here. A lot of young Swedes do. You can earn more money here than in Sweden, and you are even prefered for some jobs...
The snus and smoke and alchol is expensive, but I guess you allready know that.
Be seeing you.
Don't smoke or snusar. What's the price for a Absolute bottle? Can you buy it in any store? You have some kind of monopoly to don't you?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:02   #122
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You have some kind of monopoly to don't you?
There's a Jerseyopoly. It's shit because there's no Park Lane or Mayfair
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 10:22   #123
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Don't smoke or snusar. What's the price for a Absolute bottle? Can you buy it in any store? You have some kind of monopoly to don't you?
Systembolaget is still your best bet
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 10:32   #124
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

It even has the same name?

What kind of alcohol can you buy in a norwegian supermarket?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:06   #125
Nantoz

Quote:
It even has the same name?

What kind of alcohol can you buy in a norwegian supermarket?
It's called Vinmonopolet, and that's where you can buy spirits, wine and strong beers.
In supermarkets you can buy 4,5% beer, cider and rusbrus (smirnoff ice, bacardi breeze, etc).
Can't you just buy 3,5% beer in Swedish supermarkets : Folköl?

The price for a 0,7 bottle of Absolut is around 250NOK.
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:33   #126
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

So your prices are just above ours (the norwegian crown is dearer than the swedish one right?).

And yeah, our beer is not as strong as yours

I still don't drink beer so what the heck
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 09:51   #127
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I have a concern with regards to some people on GD.

I have a problem with them because they don't talk about sex.

There seems to be a group of people on GD, who, despite everything going around them, will never indluge in any 'phwoar' discussions. It puzzles me greatly. There seem to me to be three types on GD; people who talk about sex quite explicitly and at length, people who are more than willing to talk about fanny when it crops up (So to speak) and then these people.

So I want explanations. I want these people to come forward (They know who they are) and explain themselves.
talking about sex on the internet is not intellectually stimulating. Plus I also treat it as very private.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 12:05   #128
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
talking about sex on the internet is not intellectually stimulating. Plus I also treat it as very private.

so you are a virgin then!

aha!
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 12:49   #129
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm probably the only one who fits into the category MM is describing. I'm attracted to women, but not at all bothered about the pursuit of them whatsoever. The reason i dont talk about sexual encounters is because i dont pursue them. If i did, i would have next to no success, so rather than turning into a pathetic Theamion wannabe, i have my own life, and own personality, which is more than most people can say, here, or offline.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:08   #130
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I'm probably the only one who fits into the category MM is describing. I'm attracted to women, but not at all bothered about the pursuit of them whatsoever. The reason i dont talk about sexual encounters is because i dont pursue them. If i did, i would have next to no success, so rather than turning into a pathetic Theamion wannabe, i have my own life, and own personality, which is more than most people can say, here, or offline.

ah I see you know me better then myself!

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:32   #131
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Being angry and bitter on the internet is getting so damn old.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:36   #132
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im angry and bitter on or offline, it makes no difference.

Theamion : You are a jock. You're only interested in clothes, hockey, and women. If you're happy with that, then fantastic, but personally i'd prefer to have interests, hobbies, i like trying to improve myself, and i dont like giving a shit about things like what clothes im seen wearing, how many girls i have a vested interest in. I dont know you better than you know yourself, i just know for a fact that theres not really an awful lot to know about you.

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:52   #133
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I was like you at your age, untill I accepted life is all about making fun and women
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 13:58   #134
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Im angry and bitter on or offline, it makes no difference.

Theamion : You are a jock. You're only interested in clothes, hockey, and women. If you're happy with that, then fantastic, but personally i'd prefer to have interests, hobbies, i like trying to improve myself, and i dont like giving a shit about things like what clothes im seen wearing, how many girls i have a vested interest in. I dont know you better than you know yourself, i just know for a fact that theres not really an awful lot to know about you.
cliché: how wrong one can be.

my intrests are vast, but also contain the shallower matters, unfortunately for you, those fields are lightly and easily discussed.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:00   #135
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I was like you at your age, untill I accepted life is all about making fun and women
Or getting angsty about them
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:08   #136
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo

And I enjoy it fully. Going to have a dinner tomorrownight with her
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:25   #137
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Not to promote the "im me im original nobody understands me" stereotype im sure you've easily pigeoned me into, i very very much doubt that you were. I reckon the difference is that you weren't getting any, then you started getting some and rather enjoyed it, whereas, i have no interest in pursuing any, because i'm unwilling to change my personality and appearance just to sweat and squirt with someone for 15 minutes or so. It might be hard, very hard to believe, but try and understand that im not at all interested in sex, and have a less than low opinion of anyone who makes it their main focus.

Theam : nice reply, i was expecting a "Actually you're right, im skin deep". The chaviest scalliest ned thinks they have something special inside, some different level, just because they think it doesnt make it true though.

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:34   #138
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Not to promote the "im me im original nobody understands me" stereotype im sure you've easily pigeoned me into, i very very much doubt that you were. I reckon the difference is that you weren't getting any, then you started getting some and rather enjoyed it, whereas, i have no interest in pursuing any, because i'm unwilling to change my personality and appearance just to sweat and squirt with someone for 15 minutes or so. It might be hard, very hard to believe, but try and understand that im not at all interested in sex, and have a less than low opinion of anyone who makes it their main focus.

Once again you do the things you acuse others for doing. Pigeoning me (is that even a word), I weren't getting any, I was with a girlfriend for 8 years when I was your age (I estimate), having a house, car, studying at uni and 'everything' a decent civilisian should. Don't pigeon me, kid.

Now just shut up and go on being the pretentious angry kid you want to be, pointing your finger at all the things you're afraid to do, like or enjoy.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:42   #139
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

thinks they have something special inside, some different level, just because they think it doesnt make it true though.

Get over yourself dude. don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your posts in general but you seriously need to get over yourself.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:45   #140
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Not to promote the "im me im original nobody understands me" stereotype im sure you've easily pigeoned me into, i very very much doubt that you were. I reckon the difference is that you weren't getting any, then you started getting some and rather enjoyed it,
Quote:
Once again you do the things you acuse others for doing. Pigeoning me (is that even a word), I weren't getting any, I was with a girlfriend for 8 years when I was your age (I estimate), having a house, car, studying at uni and 'everything' a decent civilisian should. Don't pigeon me, kid.

Now just shut up and go on being the pretentious angry kid you want to be, pointing your finger at all the things you're afraid to do, like or enjoy.
Angry, fine, kid, i cant argue against stupidity like that. But im afraid i cant swallow the shite of someone who's willing to spend many threads on the subject of "well theres this receptionist i like coz i lyk ass and ass is good and im like "woah im so deep" and shes lyk "woah thats so cool", calling me pretentious. Its a great word pretentious, but when you throw it about like an insult without thinking about it, you end up looking pretty ****ing stupid, considering my entire standpoint is "im not interested in sexual relations, because i dont want to change to something im not". Great job, sport.

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:47   #141
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You didn't even read the thread it seems
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:48   #142
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Get over yourself dude. don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your posts in general but you seriously need to get over yourself.
I need to get over myself because i accused Theamion of being more about the Tits and ass than being one of the Great thinkers of the modern era? I can only think youve misunderstood me, otherwise your going to have to explain to me how i can get over myself for typing something that had nothing to do with me

I'm glad you like my work, if you want to send me a PM with your address i'll send you a signed photo.

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:50   #143
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
You didn't even read the thread it seems
I skimmed it 5 minutes ago. When i see crap like that shitting on the front of GD i generally steer clear. Would you have preferred i constantly monitored it and belittled you?

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:58   #144
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Actually Karl Popper envies me.

He wondered how someone so young could think such thoughts etc etc etc etc

really Deffeh, we are 'all special' and such bollocks, but I refuse to be considered a jock, a chav or whatever. I may appear shallow, but I know it, I know why I appear as such and I know I do not care that much, but to be labeled 'shallow only' is something completely different, that I care about. (This reply is making much sense is it?)
Anyway, I think my deep thoughts, hell, sometimes I lay awake because of them, but generally speaking I tend to live my life lightly.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 14:59   #145
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Cause he didnt get as much hockey pussy, am i right.

Do you think any jock or chav wakes up in the morning and thinks "i am a chav"? What you do, what you talk about, what you put emphasis on in your life affects how people see you, how people view you. All you do is talk about hockey and girls here. Occasionally how "expensive clothes" make you feel better. Pretty pathetic to me, but as ive said, its your life

But if your bothered by being called a jock or a chav, then thats your problem. Your not in charge of what people think of you, all i can say is change your lifestyle (im not serious here before you jump on me), or change how important other peoples opinion is to you. Does being called a jock or a chav by an Angry internet scotsman, who after all, isnt getting any so cant be a good person, really mean that much to you?

Last edited by Deffeh; 13 Jun 2005 at 15:13. Reason: update
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:02   #146
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I don't care, I am invincible at internet
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:51   #147
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I refuse to be considered a jock, a chav or whatever.
I don't think you have much say in what people consider you as, dude, without making a change in how you project yourself

Quote:
Anyway, I think my deep thoughts, hell, sometimes I lay awake because of them, but generally speaking I tend to live my life lightly.
Theam I like you, but I have to agree with Deffeh here. The 3 main things you talk about are women, hockey and clothes.

Most people on GD seem to be of average-high to high intelligence though. I understand why a lot of your thoughts aren't written on here. I don't put a lot of mine here, because either I'd find them hard to put into words, or because they'd be shot down by some of the people who are still very concerned with appearing "cool" and "intelligent".

Regardless though, I hope that people don't consider me a jock or shallow (I don't know, maybe they do). I make an effort to talk about different things. When talking about women, I often emphasise the things that have gone wrong - and I don't talk about any girl who texts me or who I go on a date with.

There's nothing wrong with having the three primary areas of your life being women, hockey and clothes. You're feeling insulted about it for no reason. My three areas are probably even more trivial - I'd even go as far as to say the Internet is one of my main interests, along with (probably) TV, my friends, and my teaching course. I used to have girls in there, but I simply can't be bothered with them - and don't have enough space in my life for a girlfriend.

TV and the Internet being two of my main interests? Pretty sad. I wouldn't take offence if someone pointed it out though - it's true.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:49   #148
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I consider Tom to be a jock.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:00   #149
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
cliché: how wrong one can be.

my intrests are vast, but also contain the shallower matters, unfortunately for you, those fields are lightly and easily discussed.
And I agree with TomKat [TomTom hee hee]. Some of you might remember when i joined. I used big words and posted deep stuff like crazy- which is genreally what I'm like when i'm alone, I like everyone else go through darker stages in my life. I dunno if its changed much since then, but i wasn't liked so much and had a fair amount of neg rep. Don't get me wrong, GD is a great place to discuss some serious issues, there are some very intelligent people here.

Since then, I have gotten a "feel" for GD-- I have realised that there is a much more relaxed atmosphere and its a good place to generally chill out and while away time on the net, funnily enough, I have started getting on with some of you guys and really enjoy coming on sometimes and just "hanging out".

PS: I am consider a reasonabley clever guy but as Amy puts it: my three interests are computers, sex and money
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:17   #150
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Guys this thread has become pretty angry
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote