User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:18   #151
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Introduction to GD

ITT, MM wishes he was more attractive to fatties.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:19   #152
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Introduction to GD

I don't have trouble appealing to fatties. That's kind of the problem.

A woman who weighed no less than 24 stone, for instance, was trying to pull me in a club last week.

Oh well. At least I got a free shot of tequilla out of it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:23   #153
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Introduction to GD

Oh, and if my rep panel is anything to go by, I mainly seem to disproportionately appeal to T+F and Nantoz.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:30   #154
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

according to my hovering:

1-x asks for so little and contributes so much, as does someone else... but i cant find it again
ste, MrL and some others are an inspiration to us all
stew and leshy need a job and a GF
yahwe and tomkat single handedly make these forums a better place

dont know which of these is best though
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:33   #155
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
according to my hovering
I have a picture of you hovering in the air on a hover board or something similar

Quote:
1-x asks for so little and contributes so much, as does someone else... but i cant find it again
ste, MrL and some others are an inspiration to us all
stew and leshy need a job and a GF
yahwe and tomkat single handedly make these forums a better place

dont know which of these is best though
User is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him = 4000
User needs a job and a girlfriend = 5000
User single handedly makes these forums a better place = 6000
User contributes so much and asks for so little = 7000
User spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would = 8000
User has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis. = 10000
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 19:38   #156
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, just after i posted i remembered where to find the damn things, heh
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:03   #157
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

I think we could learn a lot about E-pensis from this thread. Or generally how the GD pecking order is defined
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:23   #158
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

E-penises are only as long as your i-net connection lasts.
Girls can have e-penises too. Thats what makes an e-penis cool.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:30   #159
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
E-penises are only as long as your i-net connection lasts.
So.. My i-net lasts forever, I can dl as much as I want to. Does this mean my e-penis is unlimited long? :eek:

It's not like my e-penis means much to me, but as long as I beat Alki and Rinoa I'm quite happy. Just as Mr.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:35   #160
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
So.. My i-net lasts forever, I can dl as much as I want to. Does this mean my e-penis is unlimited long? :eek:

It's not like my e-penis means much to me, but as long as I beat Alki and Rinoa I'm quite happy. Just as Mr.
\o/ With an unlimited connection means unlimited e-penis!!!!!!!
But just like all good things, if to many people have them, they aren't good anymore. Monopolizing the inet connections in your area is a good start at total world domination.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 13:39   #161
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'll get right on it
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 17:00   #162
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

A few points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
ITT, SS steps out of his closet.
When you believe everyone's in the closet that may mean you have issues you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Just post relentlessly until people accept that fact that you aren't going to go away.
Quoted for truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
mit Opera gibt es keine Notwendigkeit an Klausel 11
con l'opera non ci è esigenza della clausola 11
avec l'opera il n'y a aucun besoin de clause 11
com opera não há nenhuma necessidade para a cláusula 11
con opera no hay necesidad de la cláusula 11
オペラで、節11の必要はありません。

with opera there is no need for clause 11
Bring down clause 11!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:33   #163
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Just post relentlessly until people accept that fact that you aren't going to go away.
Hello