User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 01:11   #101
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just knew it

Fifty euro says he's a virgin.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 01:25   #102
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm..... well we shall see- though the fact i constantly talk about my "emotional problems" means that i am, to some degree aware of them. Though of course your advice is much appreciated!

Well, i don't have a bottle of whiskey... well my vodka do? I have never tried rp..... tho Amy has a nun is not quite that appealing...

Maybe she should be a priest?

[it was too tempting... i just have to see the reactions... sorry Amy....]
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 01:29   #103
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Well, i don't have a bottle of whiskey... well my vodka do?
Well, it's not ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Quote:
Maybe she should be a priest?
And you could be an altar boy?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 07:47   #104
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

you know, the very first recorded oral sex was adam and eve..

uhmmmm, not really sure why i had to say this..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:08   #105
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Okey, first meeting has been done.

The Project is still in its first phase, and the first meeting can be called "litte-saturn" for those with some WWII-knowlegde.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:26   #106
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

So cut the crap, what happend?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:46   #107
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Okey, first meeting has been done.

The Project is still in its first phase, and the first meeting can be called "litte-saturn" for those with some WWII-knowlegde.

I seriously hope you never get laid. Ever. :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:24   #108
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Fifty euro says he's a virgin.
a real man bets with proper cash.

not mickey mouse money.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:47   #109
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

litte-saturn?!? so what really happened?

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:02   #110
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
try role-playing with ur gf.. like get her a catholic school uniform or a set of scrubs, or a nun, then you get yourself a navy admiral's uniform or a spacesuit, then start banging the living crap out of each other.. one night me and my current gf acted as if we didnt know each other in a bar.. guys started filrting with her but i butted in, and started flirting with her (acting as if i'm the shit and the other guys are total losers) - so we started making out in front of these guys and took her to the female bathroom and banged her good stuff!

anyway it works and it helps a lot with your intimacy and emotional problems

you re-define the term 'classy'.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 15:18   #111
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I seriously hope you never get laid. Ever.
Dont be so boring.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 15:20   #112
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
So cut the crap, what happend?
Meet her, went to a chinese resturant just nearby, than later to a cafe to have coffe&cake (I had my 25th birthday).
She sent me a sms after, saying she enjoyed it. So it did go fairly well. We have agree to meet again tomorrow (wednesday).
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 15:22   #113
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

cool

Anything significant to tell us about her?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 15:55   #114
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Not really.

I guess I wil be in a better postion to tell if the project goes ahead after meeting her tomorrow.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 16:42   #115
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I could never ever "score" a "bird" let alone have a 1 night stand, I need an emotional connection there and I would never sleep with a girl whom i didn't love.
I thought you'd had about 100 girlfriends, even though you're only 18 or 19?

That sure is a lot of "emotional connections" you've got going on there.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 20:58   #116
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

how much did you spend on her? and how much are you planning to spend on her tomorrow? this is important

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 23:13   #117
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I thought you'd had about 100 girlfriends, even though you're only 18 or 19?

That sure is a lot of "emotional connections" you've got going on there.
Em-hem, 17. Consider a one-night stand, even if i were sober and could remember her name, I'd be doing better than a lot of people. An emotional connection can be anything as small as having an intimate chat, holding hands- its all about getting to know her, getting a feel for her personality. I think you mis-intrepreted me [MRL, what's wrong with me?] as in you thought I fell in love with every one of them etc.

Oh, good, good, i'm glad all went well for you! So she was a she then after your intial bout of worry concerning her gender? attractive, yes? Imagine if you two ended up all married with kids,

YOU'D OWE IT ALL TO GD!!!

P.S.- G.D. cannot be held responsible in the eventuality that any negative consequences, actions or results* arise out of a member of the aformentioned community taking "advice" ["advice" shall and will be defined as a passing suggestion, comment or other triviality of normal converstaion that one/or more of the parties involved, deemed to be of significance, and proceeded to use this "advice" as the basis, or in conjunction with, of a "desicion" (a "desicion" being a voluntary act undertaken by a sentinent being {N.B., yes all members of G.D. are considered to be sentinent beings- the reason for this is beyond even me, MRL?}] given, in free will and in good faith to another member of GD.

*Perpertrated by a third party/parties who is/are in no way afflicated, associated with G.D.**

**G.D.- the term used to denote, as a whole, those of which are in current, valid possession of a PA forum account, and post on the "general discuxssion board" which such frequency and tenacity to be consider [by adulation of his/her peers] a member.

Oh yes- and you may hold us responsilbe and lavish us with appropiate gifts [eh-hem, your good friend thermodynamics....] should anything of a positive*** nature happen.

***I shall define positive.....
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 23:21   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hay, you might not be gay after all
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 14:24   #119
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

he's not gay, he's just a very romantic and loving 17 yr old chap who probably talks about butterflies and bluebirds with his girlfriend - let me give myself this opportunity to tell you that the day will come and your heart will be broken so devastatingly horrible, and the world as you know right now will be non-existent.. and youll realize that intimate chats and holding hands, getting to know her and trying to feel her personality are just channels to getting a blowjob - sex will be like coffee to you, and love will be something you hear about in books and movies - and the only thing that will make you smile is the rain against your face when you look up to the sky and tell yourself "i'm alive, maybe tomorrow will be better" but you wake up the next day and ask yourself "am i ready to spend the worst day of my life?" - and the answer will be no

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 14:34   #120
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
MRL, what's wrong with me?
You don't drink enough.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 14:36   #121
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

alcohol, the solution to all lifes problems
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 14:37   #122
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
alcohol, the solution to all lifes problems
19th?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 23:14   #123
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
he's not gay, he's just a very romantic and loving 17 yr old chap who probably talks about butterflies and bluebirds with his girlfriend - let me give myself this opportunity to tell you that the day will come and your heart will be broken so devastatingly horrible, and the world as you know right now will be non-existent.. and youll realize that intimate chats and holding hands, getting to know her and trying to feel her personality are just channels to getting a blowjob - sex will be like coffee to you, and love will be something you hear about in books and movies - and the only thing that will make you smile is the rain against your face when you look up to the sky and tell yourself "i'm alive, maybe tomorrow will be better" but you wake up the next day and ask yourself "am i ready to spend the worst day of my life?" - and the answer will be no
Already had my heart broken- and I still want nothing other than to fall in love and be loved.
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 23:17   #124
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Already had my heart broken- and I still want nothing other than to fall in love and be loved.
then enjoy what you have right now because it's not eternal

Unread 29 Jan 2005, 01:09   #125
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
and I still want nothing other than to fall in love and be loved.
You say this as if you you're not asking for much.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote