User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:12   #51
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just knew it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm going to ban ste or stew for this. However if I ban one I ban the other. Oh the problems of identity confuse and bewilder us with such frequency
what for?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:13   #52
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
what for?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:13   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I just oftenly read or hear it's always the British or better said English males who point and laugh at guys who just feel more like showing sensitive sides, exposing their weak sides towards their female partners.

For (silly) example:
"hey guys, I just told my girlfriend I don't feel like shagging her right now in this early stage because I feel we need to explore eachother a bit more before we're going to do something like that"

"HAHAHA LOL YOU FAGGOT, TAKE HER LIKE A MAN AND SHOW HER WHO'S IN CHARGE!"
for the life of me i can't imagine what you read.

have you never heard of the concept of a gentleman? are you a product of one of the few countries we failed to invade?
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:16   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh yes I've heard about that myth, but let's face it, most English guys over here are like ' LOL SHAG HER AND STOP YOUR EMO CRAP'.

Or maybe it's an age issue.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:18   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's okay guys, I was only joking. You can get back into your pod now.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:19   #56
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh yes I've heard about that myth, but let's face it, most English guys over here are like ' LOL SHAG HER AND STOP YOUR EMO CRAP'.

Or maybe it's an age issue.
frankly i can't for the life of me imagine which english gentleman you met. was he perhaps drunk? or perhaps a professional comedian?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:23   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I am not speaking about English Gentlemen, I am just speaking about English male adolescents in general.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:28   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I am not speaking about English Gentlemen, I am just speaking about English male adolescents in general.
english male adolescents are either gentlemen or staff.

certainly no staff would speak in the way you imagine, thus leaving me to conclude you are confused about gentlemen.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:31   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Oh well, or maybe I am just confusing internet toughguy behaviour with real life behaviour.

And the popular hollidayspots.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:35   #60
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we're all lovely really

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:42   #61
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I went and saw a girl in real life who I originally met online and she's the most amazing person I've ever met.

You really will regret it if you don't.

PS tell us what happens etc.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:44   #62
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

All girls i meet on msn seem to be amazingly fit and amazingly amazing
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 03:39   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
I'm lolling pretty hard over here.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 04:08   #64
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
They are all ghey boys wanting yer bum!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 05:12   #65
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
for the life of me i can't imagine what you read.

have you never heard of the concept of a gentleman? are you a product of one of the few countries we failed to invade?
'Gentleman' are a dying breed.

True story
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 06:05   #66
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i honestly think the word "shag" is pretty gay, id rather use the words "****ing", "porking", "gangsta-bangin", "balls-deep penetrating", "violent pumping of the love-muscle into the tunnel of eternal slob" or something to that effect..

anyway, mr GKZ, just meet up with her and **** her.. who cares about not being a gentleman anymore?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:40   #67
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
"gangsta-bangin"
what a tremendous faggot
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:52   #68
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
i honestly think the word "shag" is pretty gay, id rather use the words "****ing", "porking", "gangsta-bangin", "balls-deep penetrating", "violent pumping of the love-muscle into the tunnel of eternal slob" or something to that effect..

anyway, mr GKZ, just meet up with her and **** her.. who cares about not being a gentleman anymore?

I am sure you are doing well with the quality ladies
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 15:05   #69
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
He is american, and he think polish girls looks good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 17:08   #70
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

I bet there all actually 45 year old men with enormous beer guts

and that was my sig.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 17:14   #71
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

u guys are funny

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 17:22   #72
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

meet her
what you got to loose?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 17:23   #73
Ste
Bored

Quote:
u guys are funny
funny lookin
hehehe
i'm so witty

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 19:30   #74
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So there is no girls/woman who doesnt have issues?
I like to be finished with things.
Are there any people who don't have issues?!

I suppose it may depend on what you mean by issues. You may think you don't have issues, but you are posting on an internet forum asking us for advice on whether to meet some 'bird' or not. I'd say that's issue enough. What do you mean by issues?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 20:29   #75
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
what a tremendous faggot
sorry to disappoint you..
Quote:
i just broke up with my right hand, and me and my left hand's been dating for a couple of months now.. i cheated on my left hand last night with a really pretty, petite asian chick last night though..

Unread 17 Jan 2005, 20:38   #76
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Are there any people who don't have issues?!

I suppose it may depend on what you mean by issues. You may think you don't have issues, but you are posting on an internet forum asking us for advice on whether to meet some 'bird' or not. I'd say that's issue enough. What do you mean by issues?
like one day everything seems fine, she wants to kiss&hug all the time.
next day she tells you that she doesnt want if she want to be with you at all.
and your like WTF.
Just to mention one exampel.

P.S Do you seriously think Im asking GD for serious answers to my problem witch isnt even a problem? Seriously!
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 21:24   #77
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

I just chatted up by a fat, smelly, ugly 35 year old prostitute

But her screen name was "S3x k1tt3n: ill give ya wat u want" It sounded good to me anyhow...

and that was my sig.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 22:47   #78
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

You chatted with her online, and she was smelly? How did you "notice" that she was smelly?
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 22:56   #79
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

I assumed she was smelly.

and that was my sig.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 23:19   #80
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

To assume is the mother of all fuc*ups....
or something.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 23:25   #81
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Don't assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 23:39   #82
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Worst case scenario:
You go, and you
a) immediately hate each other and aggro commences, or
b) you immedately hate each other and both try to cover it in amusing ways as the event decends into disaster

Either of those is a best case scenario for GD of course.

And good advice costs picture, whether you're serious about it or not
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 00:39   #83
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

You cheap fart
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 02:24   #84
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

honestly, if i was u, ill just meet up with her and **** her and *shriiiiiinnngggg* DISAPPEAR on the face of her earth

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 03:14   #85
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Silversmoke, where are you from and where are you meeting all these 'english' guys.

Sadly this country has a lot of good decent people but they seem to be vastly outnumbered by the chavs/pikeys/neds/scum-of-the-earth types . People I would generally be hesitant to piss on if they burst into flames.

Drones and breeders.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:36   #86
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The Chavs/whatever don't outnumber the respectable folk, but nobody acknowledges the respectable people. Walking down the centre of a town though, you'll probably see 5 dick heads to every 100 normal people.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 00:40   #87
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

It's Up For Grabs!
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 10:42   #88
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Okey, does it really take a Gooner to get that one?
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 10:50   #89
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

The odds are good but the goods are odd
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:54   #90
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

I live in Ireland, so I have been exopsed to a very similar culture.

And yes i do find what Silversmoke says is true- I'm a sensitive caring guy, i admit, I refuse to kill anything, i'm a veggie, I could never ever "score" a "bird" let alone have a 1 night stand, I need an emotional connection there and I would never sleep with a girl whom i didn't love.

And when guys first meet me i get a lot of that crap. Hence my best friends happen to be-1 male and 4 female.

It all seems to stem from a "pack mentality*- the pecking order will be defined by how you treat those around you and especially women.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 23:58   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe you should meet better people?
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:08   #92
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Oh perhaps- but socially i am entirely content [most likely Amy...]- it is neither something I regret nor fixate on....

Though of course, I can think of a few guys of whom I most wholehearadly approve of in GD ;-)
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:16   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

There's nothing like getting drunk and going out on "the lash" with "the lads". Actually we were discussing lifestyle choices in the pub the other night and the oft-repeated but quite true point that "you're only young once" was made. You're expected to be responsible once you've left college, might as well **** about now instead of studying or working or paying attention to people's problems or attempting to build serious relationships. Of course that assumes you'd get more pleasure from the ahforgetaboutit tendency than being a responsible young man with complex emotional problems.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:29   #94
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
I'm a sensitive caring guy, i admit, I refuse to kill anything, i'm a veggie, I could never ever "score" a "bird" let alone have a 1 night stand, I need an emotional connection there and I would never sleep with a girl whom i didn't love.
and that is why youll be on the T10 next round

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:37   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually to go wildly off-topic thermodynamics sad "i refuse to kill anything". Are you saying there is literally no circumstance in which you'd kill another human being? I'm a sensitive, caring guy as well. I just don't consider cows and shit people worthy of my senstivity and caring.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:41   #96
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

I haven't been drunk in 3 years! When i am, i sit in a corner and get very depressed. I do frequent pubs and enjoy a good drink though.

Well i do see where you're coming from- i in no way dissapprove- I have plenty of female friends who do the same! I am relatively happy at the moment, first time in bout 2 years, all cuz i'm in love and in a "serious" relationship, i'm going to be studying maths, physics and programming for the next 4 years.

My emotional problems are not something i have chosen for myself- there is little a can do about them.

For example, you may really enjoy a great game of golf, while i on the other hand love to do maths. Both are enjoyable things [ahem.....] but don't happen to be universally appealing.

Though of course, i would have no qualms heading out to the pub with GD sometime.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:42   #97
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd kill my dinner.
I'd struggle to kill any human being.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:48   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Not to sound like some arrogant know-it-all but I severely doubt you'll feel the same when you leave college. Any "emotional problems" I find I have I can always get rid off once I become aware of them. Maybe this means I either don't have any real emotional problems or I don't acknowledge them if I do though. The problems of the soul and self eh?
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 00:59   #99
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I haven't been drunk in 3 years! When i am, i sit in a corner and get very depressed. I do frequent pubs and enjoy a good drink though.
You need to practice getting drunk. Go and drink a whole bottle of whiskey, right now.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 01:10   #100
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
My emotional problems are not something i have chosen for myself- there is little a can do about them.
try role-playing with ur gf.. like get her a catholic school uniform or a set of scrubs, or a nun, then you get yourself a navy admiral's uniform or a spacesuit, then start banging the living crap out of each other.. one night me and my current gf acted as if we didnt know each other in a bar.. guys started filrting with her but i butted in, and started flirting with her (acting as if i'm the shit and the other guys are total losers) - so we started making out in front of these guys and took her to the female bathroom and banged her good stuff!

anyway it works and it helps a lot with your intimacy and emotional problems