User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:18   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
The what are you doing right now thread

What are you doing right now except for reading GD on this sunday evening?

I am really having a nice evening of relaxation doing **** all. Sitting here at my pc desk, checking GD every now and then, drinking tea, reading a book and listening music in the meanwhile.

Also, I am eagerly awaiting my girlfriend to come back home from her discussionclub so I can ask her how it was.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:20   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The what are you doing right now thread

drinking gin and smoking.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:20   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The what are you doing right now thread

Trying to write something called a 'Careers Portfolio' and wishing that I wasn't.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:21   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah and smoking, forgot about that.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:22   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Eating a Goodfellas pizza while watching Dream Team.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:22   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Drinking lager and listening to Eminem - Encore.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:30   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your girlfriend? I thought she was just your buddy?

I'm watching TV.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:31   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Watching The Bourne Supremacy.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:32   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Things have changed somehow.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:35   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Things have changed somehow.
Why havent we been updated?!

I'm searching for jobs to apply for and sending off forms, CVs etc. Possible the dullest thing i have ever done.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:36   #11
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Reading "An argument and defence of Kant's Transcendal Idealism". It requires me to have a dictionary handy- it has taken me weeks to get half way through- very heavy stuff- but fascinating.

I am also texting my best friend Gina about work and my gf Amy bout a guy who asked her out on saturday :-(

Oh and drinking dihydrogen oxygenate! Tis much better than soft drinks- ice cold water in a tall glass!
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:37   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Why havent we been updated?!

I'm searching for jobs to apply for and sending off forms, CVs etc. Possible the dullest thing i have ever done.

Well, there's not really a lot to tell about but me and her just know we are more then buddies for several reasons and experiences, heh.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:37   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im watching 'that 70s show' which is suprisingly good.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:39   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
and my gf Amy bout a guy who asked her out on saturday :-(

You know, sometimes girls get asked out by boys, especially when the girls are attractive. Or is there more to worry about according to you?
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:39   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just chilling out, have finished my Chinese take away and contamplating a relaxing soak in the bath.
I should be revising though, I should have been all day, just like I should have yesterday but I haven't at any of these times
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:40   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty ****ed, I'm going to get more ****ed like right now. After I find some trousers.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:59   #17
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You know, sometimes girls get asked out by boys, especially when the girls are attractive. Or is there more to worry about according to you?
Emm... well she has been with him b4 and they have been friends for 2 years, they hadn't talked in 4 months, so upon him hearing Amy had a boyfriend, he turned around saying he had to go, left and texted her saying he had really liked her for the past 2 years but didn't have the confidence to ask her out, and said he was "glad their friendship had died gracefully" and now won't answer her calls etc. So she is all upset and I'm all worried.

Oh and sometimes boys get asked out by girls too [amy asked me out!] y'was a great feeling!
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:59   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

watching discovery channel, drinking beer.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:01   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Playing FM05 online with friends , as i do most nights.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:04   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Emm... well she has been with him b4 and they have been friends for 2 years, they hadn't talked in 4 months, so upon him hearing Amy had a boyfriend, he turned around saying he had to go, left and texted her saying he had really liked her for the past 2 years but didn't have the confidence to ask her out, and said he was "glad their friendship had died gracefully" and now won't answer her calls etc. So she is all upset and I'm all worried.

Oh and sometimes boys get asked out by girls too [amy asked me out!] y'was a great feeling!

Don't show her your worries, just let her decide what to do with it and take it all with great confidence. In my opinion the best way to deal with that shit.

My girlfriend sometimes goes to see an ex as well, just as friends. It made me worry a bit at the start but the way she reacted to my visible confidence made me feel better about it and made me realise there is nothing to worry about.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:10   #21
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thanks mate.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:12   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

sunday night football the eagles ****ing up the vikings!! interesting is the game a bit later, indianapolis v. new england - should be cool.. nfl playoffs is COOL!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 23:55   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Posting here.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:08   #24
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

playing in a $100k poker tourney
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:08   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
sunday night football the eagles ****ing up the vikings!! interesting is the game a bit later, indianapolis v. new england - should be cool.. nfl playoffs is COOL!
GO PHILLY , GO PHILLY, GO PHILLY, GO PHILLY!
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:30   #26
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Um, I believe you mean 'Go Pat's" etc etc etc..../////
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 00:33   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

killing time before going to bed and eating chocolates...
Like Stew I should have been revising today but last night was the first time i'd seen my girlfriend in 2 weeks so we stayed in bed late... Then I drove to Nottingham to go for a meal for my mums birthday, then drove back up here and went to see my girlfriend and wish her luck for her exam tomorrow.
Now i'm bored.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:00   #28
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
im watching 'that 70s show' which is suprisingly good.
oh i miss that show damn Trouble for not having it on any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I should be revising though, I should have been all day, just like I should have yesterday but I haven't at any of these times
joining the "i should be revising" train. I probably should have been revising for the past week now, as well as getting on with my computing coursework
Damn needing A Levels to get into Uni
Damn my lack of enthusiasm for college
Damn my extreme laziness
DAMN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:06   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I meant to go over to a friend of mine to watch that match (only sky sports shows nfl in the uk/ireland) but I forgot so now I'm playing madden 2005, and wondering why on earth anyone would subject themselves to an argument and defence of kant's transcendental idealism. It's like injecting yourself with HIV.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:33   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Playing FM05 online with friends , as i do most nights.
If you dont compile a list over the good players you found and send it to to me trough a board pm, I will have to bother you on irc

Besides that I also need help with tactics and training, but I guess I sort that out myself

Right now Im reading a biography about V.I Lenin, written by a faggy socialdemocrat called Robert Service.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:38   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
If you dont compile a list over the good players you found and send it to to me trough a board pm, I will have to bother you on irc

Besides that I also need help with tactics and training, but I guess I sort that out myself

Right now Im reading a biography about V.I Lenin, written by a faggy socialdemocrat called Robert Service.
This is why im so rarely found on IRC nowadays
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:43   #32
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Flamini from Arsenal improves loads but you have to play him quite a bit. Hes a little twat who thinks hes better than he actually is.
He kept bunking off my specially prepared training sessions so i gave him the boot.

Good luck with him though, if i havent put you off.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:45   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Flamini doesnt do better than 6.8, so he is 4th choice after Viera, Gilberto and Edu.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 01:53   #34
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Well tonight so far i drove from my house to Maidstone to pick up 2 mates. Played pro evo 4 and im now watching spaced and wondering where my wallet is.

Im so interesting
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 02:16   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im playin online poker, preparing for my seminar tomoz, eating angel delight and smoking ciggarettes
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 03:24   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I meant to go over to a friend of mine to watch that match (only sky sports shows nfl in the uk/ireland) but I forgot so now I'm playing madden 2005, and wondering why on earth anyone would subject themselves to an argument and defence of kant's transcendental idealism. It's like injecting yourself with HIV.
ah! well congrats to the philadelphia eagles and the new england patriots to the people who care - madden 2005 is tha shit!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 17 Jan 2005 at 03:30.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 08:04   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I found my trousers.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 10:42   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
oh i miss that show damn Trouble for not having it on any more
try lokitorrent.com
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 10:59   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

At this very moment in time I am in work wishing I wasn’t.
Having to deal with a new wanker of a supervisor I know for a fact I am 1,432 times smarter than.
I am attempting to plan my future as I have now been categoricaly told that the promotion and pay raise this company promised me in order to keep me on are not going to happen. I was also ripped a new one for no apparent reason other than to ‘put me in my place’ for speaking up.

I am wondering how much petrol would be needed, hypothetically, to successfully burn down a medium sized call centre.

These two may or may not be related.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 11:02   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sitting at work, not actually working, but wondering about the job interview i have next week and a CV i have to write this week for a management jog
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 11:38   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Sitting at work for the moment, slept for like 4 hours last night so I am not really motivated to do anything at all. I'll go home in an hour to have a nice sleep.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 11:53   #42
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I'll go home in an hour to have a nice sleep.
I hate you now, just out of sheer jealous envy.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 11:58   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well, I just decided to stay till the end of the day because my free hours are getting really fast this way.

So basicly I just sit here on my ass without doing anything worthy untill it's time to go home.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:00   #44
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

attempting to revise... again.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:11   #45
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Same, unfortunatly even the slightest thing is managing to be a huge distraction. On the brightside though it is a while since my flat was this clean
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:22   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:30   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

been a long long time since i had to do any revision
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 15:19   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the process of getting undressed so I can take a shower.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 15:23   #49
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

On this monday afternoon I'm trying to save my boss' data from his PC as he managed to lose his administrator password and disabled the automatic logon thingy at the same time.
I'm also trying to work myself through a crapload of code trying to find a few bugs.
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 15:34   #50
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I am currently thinking some rather interesting thoughts about the hot blonde girl in the call centre who likes to say 'Hi' to me and generally wears quite fancy and attractive clothing.
Mainly due to the fact that my new boss, who I hate...hate...more than anyone else in the world right not (cause hes a ****ing c*nt), had somewhat of a failed attempt at dating her and constantly gives me dirty looks whenever I talk to her.

I'm basically now using her as a weapon to get at him Plus I get to oggle her cleavage now and then.