User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:00   #1
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
A General Hi....

Just a sort of general hi to GD.... been a while since i last posted- nigh on two weeks i think, been quite busy etc [ love life :-) ]. Anything in particular happen while i was away?!

Oh and ug... important what to do in college and career choice time for me.... :-(

Kinda missed talking to all you guys!
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:07   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A General Hi....

Dace went missing
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:25   #3
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Yes i know... I saw and read.

Despite my consternation with him- i do like the guy.

http://www.fieldsofdublin.ie/product...0118&DeptId=60

Good present for the gf for val's day??? Opinions please [especially those of you who are of the feminine persuasion! ]
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:31   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i don't like it, something more simple would be alot better

silver jewely should always have a simple elegant design!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:38   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Yes i know... I saw and read.

Despite my consternation with him- i do like the guy.

http://www.fieldsofdublin.ie/product...0118&DeptId=60

Good present for the gf for val's day??? Opinions please [especially those of you who are of the feminine persuasion! ]
Two things work. Flowers and Chocolate. Anything else is just a bonus for them.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:45   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Just a sort of general hi to GD.... been a while since i last posted- nigh on two weeks i think
Two entire weeks? Holy shit!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 22:57   #7
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Ah well- seems like a lot longer than it really is!

Mmmm... will forgo the chocs i think! Tis her 18th on 17th feb and val's day on 14th feb so wanna get two really nice things for her.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:14   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go for a meal with her.

A single red rose.

Some nice chocolates.

Cook dinner for her.

Write her a letter.

Make her a card.

Get her some perfume/nice smelling shower gel or something :P
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:21   #9
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Good advice- all considered, but her 18th is on the 17th of Feb, so a personal meaningful present would be appreciated i think!
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:27   #10
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

If you pretend to be with her for a long time, start simple and go improving every present-swapping time.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 01:58   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you think this relationship will last longer than your other ones then

Otherwise

Women do love those horrendously expensive gifts though.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 07:46   #12
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

whats- with- this-
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 20:31   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Good advice- all considered, but her 18th is on the 17th of Feb, so a personal meaningful present would be appreciated i think!
Something Dace will never be able to say.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 23:10   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Two things work. Flowers and Chocolate. Anything else is just a bonus for them.
Hell no. I would probably slap Tony if he got me either flowers or chocolates. (Although most women would probably really like to get flowers so I may not be the right person to advise) It's impersonal. Put some thought into it ffs. It doesn't need to be expensive either. What are her interests? For my birthday last year I got a DVD box set of Family Guy which was ace, but I also got a small thing, something kinda silly but it was personal - something only Tony would know to give me, this I found really romantic and touching.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 00:23   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
but I also got a small thing, something kinda silly but it was personal - something only Tony would know to give me, this I found really romantic and touching.
a rampant rabbit?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 00:24   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

hi dude, nice to hear from you again
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 00:42   #17
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
a rampant rabbit?
No, a Ribbon with attached sickly sweet note.

Its horribly geeky and I'll give a cookie to anyone who can guess the probable meaning.

I was offered a second hand rampant rabbit in Glasgow though, guy insisted it had bene washed .......
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 04:04   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

welcome back!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 13:44   #19
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Mmmm... we have fallen in love etc. so i do feel that this might last longer than most! Well, I know of a few things which would make her laugh- which i intend to get- but i just want 1 thing which will mean a lot to her. It's not really about what or how much- it's about me expressing my love for her, and demonstrating my willingness to mke her happy.

Thanks guys!
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 19:39   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Send her a copy of this thread !

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:27   #21
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Ha- sounds like my idea to give her a picture of the most expensive diamond in the world- cuz i couldn't afford it.