User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 05:29   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Intelligence tests.

Ever had one? What did you get?
Do you think they're accurate?
(And I'm not talking about that test the nation shit; proper tests.)
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 08:16   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Intelligence tests.

I think they're great as they boost my ego!
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 09:21   #3
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I think they're great as they boost my ego!
Guess you need to compensate for the lack of growth in other features?
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 09:31   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

haha lol

oh dreadfag what will you think of next
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:06   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Do you think they're accurate?
Accurate at what? They're not an accurate measure of 'intelligence' (whatever that means), that's for sure.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:25   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

They measure how good you are at taking Intelligence tests. At that they are good, at least the real ones. You can completly forget all this crap you find online. Everyone gets a score of 130-150 on them.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:42   #7
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

scored a 152 on my high school's IQ test for placement purposes.. but either way, it's mostly what you know that will get u anywhere that's considered decent in this world

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:50   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

155 on a MENSA test when i was about 13. Didnt bother joining them because they wanted me to pay a membership fee and go down to Birmingham.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 14:01   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

148 on one test where the MENSA cut-off is 132. Ego massaging at it's finest, but a completely and utterly useless statistic.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 14:39   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

funnily enough, i got a very similar score on 'that test the nation shit' as i have done in other tests (the mid 130's)
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 14:43   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

according to my mother i got 168 in a 'proper one' when i was 5 or 6, i cant remember myself, i don't think they told me what it was and my mum only told me what i'd got when i was 19.

however, id say the chances of it still being anywhere near as high as that are... nil.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 14:46   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

132 in a MENSA one, when I was 12, always scored 140's during the Test the Nation ones.

Also a sceptic in it's usefulness.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 15:32   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The 'Test the Nation' ones aren't even valid IQ tests.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 15:54   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i know, but it makes you wonder when you get very similar scores.
to me, it doesnt matter if they are valid or not, i know roughly how intelligent i am, and what i am capable of, hell, if i got to 24 years old without knowing my skills, i would be a bit worried
what matters about those test the nation ones is that they are a bit of fun that gets people thinking which is always good
it also matters to beat your housemates so you can feel morally superior to them for a couple of weeks
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:00   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never sat a "proper" IQ test but my cousin has and he got 134 and i know im smarter than him so *shrug*
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:10   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

scored 136 out of 150 in some crap test on TV of which i missed 3 questions aswell as i was making coffee. never did a proper test :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:04   #17
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Here goes:

There are seven officically recognised forms of intelligence: 1] kinesthic (sport) 2] Spatial reasoning 3] Linguistic 4] Logic/ Mathematics 5] Interpersonal (good with others) 6] Musical 7] Intrapersonal

IQ, at best measures 3 or 4 of these. My IQ is 159, yet I am in no way musical, my prowess on the playing field is well...um non-exsistant.... socially i'm crap amongst guys etc.

These tests are best geared towards a certain demograph- those who wrote them.

Diffential Aptitude test are more accurate, but really still only cover the more "classroom" types of intelligence.

Bullshit really.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 29 Dec 2004 at 17:26.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:12   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
There are seven officically recognised forms of intelligence: 1] kinesthic (sport) 2] Spatial reasoning 3] Linguistic 4] Logic/ Mathematics 5] Interpersonal (good with others) 6] Musical 7] Intrapersonal

you have no idea how much i hate those bloody things and people who spout about brain centered learning should be shot
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:18   #19
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

I would tend to agree. I was merely trying to illustrate my point that, in my opinion IQ etc. is absolutely no real indication of intelligence.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:20   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Einstein had an IQ of 78 or thereabouts.
No.

Furthermore, I would argue that those 'forms of intelligence' are either 'officially recognised' or even close to correct.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:26   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

define officially MrL? there are organisations allowed into our schools which are based upon these principles of intelligence, indeed, i have had to liase with one before for the county. and as to close to correct, annoyingly, they do come up with some very good results
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:27   #22
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

If you want to nitpick about definitions, so be it:

This is the method or standard which is most readily recognised by educational bodies and institutions.

Which does not mean that I endorsed them, in any way, of being correct.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 17:28   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
define officially MrL? there are organisations allowed into our schools which are based upon these principles of intelligence, indeed, i have had to liase with one before for the county. and as to close to correct, annoyingly, they do come up with some very good results
'Used by actual biologists and the like'
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:17   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
'Used by actual biologists and the like'

what? thats an entirely different question?
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:18   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have an IQ five points higher than anyone else here.

Unfortunately this puts me well below the national average but there you go
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:19   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

liar
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 18:20   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're signature contains an incorrect spelling of the word yore.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 19:36   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

i don't care, i copied it out of a book, it's the editors fault not mine.

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 20:09   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't get this thread.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:20   #30
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Hmm, I've never taken a 'real' test.

And frankly, I'm not certain I believe that half of you are geniuses. Sorry.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:26   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Hmm, I've never taken a 'real' test.

And frankly, I'm not certain I believe that half of you are geniuses. Sorry.
i guess thats because youre an idiot and wouldnt understand anyway

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:29   #32
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i guess thats because youre an idiot and wouldnt understand anyway

That is very possible. Almost certain, in fact.

/dances like a banana
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:32   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have taken several IQ tests. The results have varied. Generally I'm a genius.

I see intelligence tests in much the same way as I see 'how much of a flirt are you' tests or 'which character from Friends are you' tests.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 01:57   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im joey
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 20:04   #35
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
148 on one test where the MENSA cut-off is 132. Ego massaging at it's finest, but a completely and utterly useless statistic.
I took a supervised MENSA test at Southampton Uni about 10 years ago and the cut off was 145 to be eligible for membership. I got 155, but being 13 years old didn't have the money for, nor could see the worth of, a membership. If it's 132 now they must have lowered their standards to try and get more members!

I have heard it said that MENSA tests tend to give higher IQs than other tests do. I don't know if there is any truth in that, but my ego likes to think that it's a filthy lie!

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 20:08   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The cutoff was 132 when I took it in 1993, or so I believe.

Edit:
Seems to be done on a percentile, so perhaps 132 was the 2% cutoff of that particular test.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 20:51   #37
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Actually comparing scores is pretty useless unless you all take the same test. There are about 4 main ones .
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 21:25   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
The cutoff was 132 when I took it in 1993, or so I believe.

Edit:
Seems to be done on a percentile, so perhaps 132 was the 2% cutoff of that particular test.
yeah. there are 5 regular standards as i recall. three acronyms, something with 'standardised' in its name and something close to 'Welcher'. re: mensa cutoffs, two are 132, two are 148, i forget the other. i did one of the 132 ones.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 23:10   #39
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
yeah. there are 5 regular standards as i recall. three acronyms, something with 'standardised' in its name and something close to 'Welcher'. re: mensa cutoffs, two are 132, two are 148, i forget the other. i did one of the 132 ones.
It's wechsler.
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 23:22   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A bigger IQ increases your penis size and decreases it's usage rate, man.