User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 02:34   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so i went out tonight

and bumped into a guy i went to school with...

he apologised for a lot of stuff that went on at school, and, even though he didnt take part in a lot of it, he said he was sorry for not stopping the bullying that went on, cos he was one of the most popular lads in my year, he also wished me luck with my job/life/etc.

this made me feel quite strange, as this is something i havent come across before, it made me feel... happy, content... that the person i was at school was somehow... justified.

thats all, im just trying to wrap my head around things. I cant believe the conversation i have just had...
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:11   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: so i went out tonight

i bumped into a girl i went to school with.
she's doing really well.
in fact, she's doing much better than i ever did, while always being the 'dumb' girl in class. *

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:00   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bumped into an old friend from school. The dumb f'ker just stepped out in front of me. I couldn't stop in time and he didn't stand a chance

your honour.....

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:06   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Not that I was ever a real bully but there was one guy at school who annoyed the **** out of me just for being a twat which resulted in some teenage style pissing off and a fist in the face one time during a math lesson. Looking back, I was just an asshole towards him, if I meet him ever again I'll shake his hand and tell him sorry for the math incident.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:21   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

The last time I bumped in to someone from school I had sex with her too. Trust me to take stuff litural.

Twas good sex, wich is logical because we called it ´that ****ing school´ so we had to pick something up. *

*no pun intended
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:34   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i never had sex with anyone in my old school.

good thing really....seeing as it was all boys.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:49   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i met up with a load of people from school on christmas eve.
The twatty ones haven't changed, really - they look the same and I guess would still acts like tossers if they possibly could.
5 years and a lot of them still haven't grown up.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:52   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Ah yes true

So you never had the joy of attaching chewing gum to girls´ hair?

*suddenly really interested -
So, what´s that like, I mean, when you play it´s also only boys? Or did they have a girls school right next to your school?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:08   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i went to an all boys grammar school....

King Edward VI Grammar Stratford upon Avon
Its teh one where old William Shakespeare went. located about 2second walk from the RSC.

round the corner was.. http://www.dfee.gov.uk/cgi-bin/shsch...School=9374002

'shottery'

teh all girls school..however i didnt mix much because i was driven and from school and didnt set foot on those smelly buses where girls could be found.

so we didnt really 'mix' until sixth form...

however who wants to goto a mixed school with the commoners when you can goto a prestigous all boys!?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:51   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
however who wants to goto a mixed school with the commoners when you can goto a prestigous all boys!?
Heterosexuals?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:54   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

:-((((

KES was the best school in the county when i went. you had to pass the 11+ for it and achieve something over 95%....however under the new headmaster its gone to the dogs somewhat. hence me wanting to goto it over a mixed one....whihc were all not as good.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 14:13   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i bumped into a girl i went to school with.
she's doing really well.
in fact, she's doing much better than i'll ever do, while always being the 'dumb' girl in class. *

fixed!
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:44   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i met up with a lot of people from school, the ones who were safe are slightly more so, the one who was a twat is still a twat.

similarly to someone else though, i ended up 'bullying' some guy at school for a couple of years, and its probably the thing im most ashamed of in my life. so... yeah.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:49   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i was the kid that got bullied.

you bastards!

etc.

no really, i was.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:02   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I see people from school all int he time when I'm out in town, I tend to walk past them and not say a thing because I didn't like them then and I don't like them now.

And they smell.

And JJ is soo gay. All boys!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:28   #16
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Well i will continue to see them everyday for the next six months! I am friends with all of the girls and about 1 of the guys... I mean there is a mutual respect between us, we talk in the toilets etc. but i really don't like any of them... they just seems to only concern themselves with testosterone+sex... and what really gets to me is they have very little if no respect for women.... Tis odd though, prob because I always gave as good as i got [pacifist by the way.....]

And d'ya know what happened... a guy whom i know... i don't particulary like him... but he begged me for months to make him an I.D., I eventually did, then last week he was caught drinking in public, he was given a warning etc. and then went back, attacking the guards and tried to steal his beer back... he was brought down to the station, on him was found the I.D. i made, Fitzy's Age Card and an I.D. Kiall made.... and he shopped us all, names, phone numbers addresses etc. so revenge is being plotted... any ideas?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 20:43   #17
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
so revenge is being plotted... any ideas?
Fake your passport get out of the country . No really just kick his ars or something. I would have really ****ed that guy over or at least scare the shit outa him so that he will think twice before giving up names ect. That's one of the things I really really dislike when people do that.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 21:14   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The general rule is the bullies in school end up with shit-house lives.
Fact.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 21:57   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and bumped into a guy i went to school with...

he apologised for a lot of stuff that went on at school, and, even though he didnt take part in a lot of it, he said he was sorry for not stopping the bullying that went on, cos he was one of the most popular lads in my year, he also wished me luck with my job/life/etc.

this made me feel quite strange, as this is something i havent come across before, it made me feel... happy, content... that the person i was at school was somehow... justified.

thats all, im just trying to wrap my head around things. I cant believe the conversation i have just had...
About a year ago, some Turk who went to my secondary school ran a kebab shop with his family. I've been get my kebabs from there for the last 6 years. One time, I walked in the shop ordering the usual, we got into a conversation about school, college, uni (what I'm doing and what not) and life in general. He said that it's a good thing I'm still in education, haven't screwed up my future like him (he got involved in gangs, got busted and ended up in Feltham) and he told me to keep up with it and wished me the best of luck. He then also apologised for anything shit that he inflicted on me (he robbed me off my A3 folder and spat at my face). I appreciated what he said to me, I got my kebabs and went home with a smile on my face.

It's amazing when shit people change for the better.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:02   #20
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Feltham where they felch 'em, as my grandmamar would say.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:04   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm

It's amazing when shit people change for the better.

but he will always remain a turk
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:06   #22
Weeks
Banned

The Queen of England says that KoeN is shit.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:09   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
but he will always remain a turk

And you will always stay a little hockey-playing virgin peasant from the lesser developed and by Germans infiltrated parts of The Netherlands, so what's the dealio?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:13   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
The general rule is the bullies in school end up with shit-house lives.
Fact.
thats just what they say to make the bullied feel better.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:17   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
thats just what they say to make the bullied feel better.
Didn't you say you had only sex twice in a year because you were a fattie? Sounds like karma to me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:25   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Didn't you say you had only sex twice in a year because you were a fattie? Sounds like karma to me.
Wow. Even for a big bellied guy like me I've had more sex in a year.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:59   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

neither statements were meant with total seriousness (although they are both technically correct, the whole story isnt told, and im not going to go into it here).

also, im still quite happy... so it doesnt really work :/
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 23:01   #28
Weeks
Banned

Deepflow or Idimmu.
Who hast the largest belly?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 23:27   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im guessing idimmu, im not exactly huge, i just have a little... excess.

although idi could be a lithe killer ninja by now for all i know.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:50   #30
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You got bullied?

I ordered one of those blue bands that are "anti-bullying", because they're ace. Oooh, maybe it's arrived at my uni address already.

That'll be something to look forward to
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:02   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

You would only get bullied if you just stood there and took it like a shithead... I fought for every ounce of respect through my school childhood and I got it.

Too many pips on this board I tell you.

Only thing that happens now when I run into people I used to know at school but hadn't seen in ages is their immediate comment of "Jesus you piled on the beef!"

Which is true given I was only 6 and a half stone during high school....
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:03   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh guys, we got an internet thoughguy here! right here above me!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:07   #33
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
oh guys, we got an internet thoughguy here! right here above me!
Tough... and it's much better in life to be known as the crazy one no-one should fight really rather than the geek you should kick about if you have a bad day imo.

I had the best of both worlds, I could spend time with my music/computer game loving friends without being picked on for it and I spent time playing football with all the jocks... on top of that I didn't get picked on for hanging out with the ladies either.

Wow I guess I was a sucker lol.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 12:12   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You might be quite a bit like me except that I don't believe you somehow
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 14:21   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I ordered one of those blue bands that are "anti-bullying", because they're ace. Oooh, maybe it's arrived at my uni address already.
I've seeen a lot of people with the yelloe cancer one, but v. few if any with the blue one. I thought about the latter but GD said they weren't cool
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:43   #36
Ste
Bored

if i'd have fought back in my school i would have got knifed or shot. Seriously. It happened.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:52   #37
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You got bullied?

Apparently they're going for 30 or 40 quid on ebay as they're in such high demand. (I haven't actually checked but that's what i heard).
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:45   #38
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Tough... and it's much better in life to be known as the crazy one no-one should fight really rather than the geek you should kick about if you have a bad day imo.

I had the best of both worlds, I could spend time with my music/computer game loving friends without being picked on for it and I spent time playing football with all the jocks... on top of that I didn't get picked on for hanging out with the ladies either.

women used to hang out with a skinny ginger haired man? What is the world coming to?!
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 17:58   #39
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Agreed. Though i despise any form of physical excercise as method to establish a social-pecking order. I hang out with all my female friends etc. no prob, I am in no way tough- just considered to have some serious problems. Anyways in a pacifist. Fitzy and Kiall want to go knock Ben [guy who sold us out] around a bit. I would much rather "accquire" property of his to the tune of several hundred euro and selctively vandalise any of his property on the way, while also dropping down to his house sometime- after everyone has heard how he shopped us and he has lost ANY kind of social integrity or respect he every had.

With kind regards, of course.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:00   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I rather get my ass kicked for a little then losing property by vandalising or theft, heh.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:19   #41
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Probably why i'm generally left alone, I don't believe in violence, i haven't killed a living thing [not even insects] in over 3 years. I feel i am perfectly entitled to financial compensation. I'd much rather be nasty and devious than brutishly violent.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:22   #42
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
women used to hang out with a skinny ginger haired man? What is the world coming to?!
Personality my dear watson.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:30   #43
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Personality my dear watson.
you have the personality of a dead horse.

I bet you threatened to gingerize them if they didn't speak to you.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:33   #44
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
you have the personality of a dead horse.

I bet you threatened to gingerize them if they didn't speak to you.
Nowhere do I have a greater contempt of humanity than for those who post on internet communities, plenty of fakers.

If you believe this is reflective of my personality as a whole then you are dearly mistaken, lest we forget I am enjoying and have enjoyed the company of many a female from this community.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:46   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Apparently they're going for 30 or 40 quid on ebay as they're in such high demand. (I haven't actually checked but that's what i heard).
Buy it for £2.20

Although this one went for £18.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 19:30   #46
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
if i'd have fought back in my school i would have got knifed or shot. Seriously. It happened.
At least my mother had the good grace to make damn well sure I went to a school that was run competently and didn't have such associated problems with a knife and gun culture, even to the lengths of moving 36 miles.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 20:29   #47
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You would only get bullied if you just stood there and took it like a shithead... I fought for every ounce of respect through my school childhood and I got it.
I've heard different :p
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:04   #48
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
You got bullied?

We've had a discussion here about it before...

It loks gay.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:25   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the train home for christmas a girl i went to school with sat down opposite me at the same table.

No conversation on the 40 minute journey took place.

I had nothing i wanted to say to her.

I don't know if she recognised me or not

I suspect not but either way *shrug*.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:34   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know, i never suspected that a thread i wrote in 5 minutes whilst i was drunk would ever get this many replies