User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:43   #51
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So whats your "thing"

i prefer B's and C's, but i have had a couple of GF's who only had A cup, and i wasnt complaining
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:54   #52
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

"Roady's choice in breast size mimicked his attitude during GCSE's suprisingly well"
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:55   #53
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes it does worryingly

(although if i ever come across anyone with a 'Y' breast size i shall run screaming into the horizon)
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 15:11   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

U, surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:31   #55
roadrunner_0
cynic

i swear to god i actually have a Y grade for one of my GCSE's
HAH! beat that!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:46   #56
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

having a front hole
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:56   #57
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

KaneED; altrough this is ment as a "state your shallow obsessions"-thread, I didnt think of goats, nor sheep. Go back to Wales and marry Torz
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:58   #58
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Face, then general skin quality, then proportioned body. And not too fat.

Oh, and usually pale skin. They don't have to be goth-white, but if they're heavily tanned that's pretty disgusting.

I'm not that bothered by height; so far it's ranged from 4'11" to 5'11".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:59   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Whats 4 11 in the metric system?
Havent the EU forbidden the use of the imperial system Dante?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:10   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Whats 4 11 in the metric system?
1.5m I think.

Quote:
Havent the EU forbidden the use of the imperial system Dante?
Out of my cold, dead hands, etc.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:13   #61
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Bums bums bums. Although the first thing I noticed about Tony was his arms :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:13   #62
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
1.5m I think.

I never dated anyone below 1.60 I belive. With my 1.87 I feel thats kinda the limit (ie below 1.60 isnt that good).
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:19   #63
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So whats your "thing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
'Dante defends Imperialism.'

I suppose next you're going to tell me that The USSR wasn't State Capitalist.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 01:35   #64
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
how big are your hands?
Like 'mansized'.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 16:40   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Bums bums bums. Although the first thing I noticed about Tony was his arms
his arms? That was a new one.
and they say girls aint shallow
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 19:14   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
'Dante defends Freedom.'
Fixed,etc.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 19:37   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: So whats your "thing"

You're Captain America?
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:01   #68
roadrunner_0
cynic

i thought that no one was meant to know about your heroic alter ego dante?
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:15   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

This is 29, Acacia Road. And this is Dante, the revolutionary who leads an exciting double life.

For when Dante eats a Big Mac, an amazing transformation occurs. Dante is Captain America. Ever alert for the call to action.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:41   #70
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Neck lines. Firm smooth skin, defined colar bones.

basically anything from the collar bone up to the base of the skull, I;m a complete sucker for :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 20:46   #71
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
his arms? That was a new one.
and they say girls aint shallow
Who says girls aren't shallow?! I have yet to meet a female who is not shallow to some degree, including myself.

Having said that, and in a totally non bullshitting manner, I do not base my being attracted to another human on physical appearance. Or rather, if I am attracted to someone through my being intellectually or emotionally stimulated by that person then suddenly that persons physical attributes seem more attractive to me.

Also the noticing his arms thing was kinda a private joke because the first time I met him (about 2 and a half years before we got together) nodrog spilled beer all over him (this was due to someone saying the word 'Sunday' and nod totally freaking out) and he removed his shirt (he was wearing a t-shirt under) to let it dry at which point apparantly I cried 'ARMS. OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ARMS!'. I may have had a couple of beers :\

Unread 16 Dec 2004, 23:26   #72
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

For me to find a girl phsyically attractive to the extent that I would be interested in, I HAVE to have built some sort of either emotional or intellectual connection. Absolutely priority, deep, emotional, intimate connection= good communication, lots of cuddling and intimacy and a healthy relationship. I like a girl who is very intellectually stimulating, most of the girls i have dated tend to be very talented in either linguistics or music [complete opposite to myself]. I prefer them to be emotionally dependant and insecure, I find that it really helps building an intimate relationship. That said, every one of my gf's adheres to the following, physically:

1) under 5'9" (that's me!)
2) Brunette or redhead (i think r-d's are very kinky)
3) Pale with lots of freckles
4) Wears their hair up on a regular basis
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:02   #73
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Stamina and a cigarette surplus.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 14:05   #74
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
I prefer them to be emotionally dependant and insecure, I find that it really helps building an intimate relationship.
This made me lol.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:36   #75
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Who says girls aren't shallow?! I have yet to meet a female who is not shallow to some degree, including myself.

Having said that, and in a totally non bullshitting manner, I do not base my being attracted to another human on physical appearance. Or rather, if I am attracted to someone through my being intellectually or emotionally stimulated by that person then suddenly that persons physical attributes seem more attractive to me.

Also the noticing his arms thing was kinda a private joke because the first time I met him (about 2 and a half years before we got together) nodrog spilled beer all over him (this was due to someone saying the word 'Sunday' and nod totally freaking out) and he removed his shirt (he was wearing a t-shirt under) to let it dry at which point apparantly I cried 'ARMS. OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ARMS!'. I may have had a couple of beers :\
Dont mistake me, this is the thread for shallowness
But "oh my god you have arms!" is kinda... lets say Ive heard better pickup lines.. and why do I get the impression all of you GD spammers know each other
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:44   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dont mistake me, this is the thread for shallowness
But "oh my god you have arms!" is kinda... lets say Ive heard better pickup lines.. and why do I get the impression all of you GD spammers know each other
Bar me nearly everyone has met nearly everyone else.

Curse my inhabitation of a different country.

Actually scratch that, curse all of your non-habitation of my country!
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:10   #77
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've not met anyone on this forum
Stew has lived 5 mins away for 3 years and we still haven't gone for a drink.
He'd better turn up to the pub tonight he said he would earlier...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:12   #78
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Bar me nearly everyone has met nearly everyone else.

Curse my inhabitation of a different country.

Actually scratch that, curse all of your non-habitation of my country!
I intend to do a nice visit of ireland sometime next year, I intend to incorporate Dublin (Guinness Factory tour) and Waterford (Where Grandad lived) If you are near or on the way to both I will happily have a drink with you
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:24   #79
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i've not met anyone on this forum
Stew has lived 5 mins away for 3 years and we still haven't gone for a drink.
He'd better turn up to the pub tonight he said he would earlier...
I said I might depending on my Christmas dinner, which is being delayed by the minute.
After the football (I can't decide on who I want to lose least) come down to the Union and I shall see you there, and you never know, might even buy you a drink, although more than likely it'll be you round .
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:35   #80
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I haven't met anybody from the internet because I don't want to get raped.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:42   #81
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I haven't met anybody from the internet because I don't want to get raped.
Looking at some of my video archives, I'm going to go with the "wise choice" option
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 18:55   #82
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

If she wears boots and a skirt, I tend to (perhaps I shouldnt?) disregard her face.

Although she does have to be slim, fattys are not my thing.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 19:06   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
I intend to do a nice visit of ireland sometime next year, I intend to incorporate Dublin (Guinness Factory tour) and Waterford (Where Grandad lived) If you are near or on the way to both I will happily have a drink with you
I will be on your way. Let me know and I'll sort something out for you!
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:12   #84
Marilyn Manson
Gone

BGood is celibate?
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:21   #85
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Jonny keeps telling me he's coming to Scotland for a piss up. He keeps telling me and he never does it. :(

Also 'omg you have arms' was a ****ing brilliant pick up line, except I wasn't actually trying to pick him up that night, and even if I was it took nearly 3 years to succeed :\

PS I am not a 'GD spammer' :p

Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:39   #86
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
The words "Dante" and "double-life" made me laugh to such an extent that the other fellows in this computer centre turn and looked at me in a most worrying way.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:02   #87
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
PS I am not a 'GD spammer'
1900 posts tell me otherwise
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:15   #88
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

They were 1900 interesting and insightful posts God damn you!

Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:17   #89
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
They were 1900 interesting and insightful posts God damn you!
And it took you 4 years.

You slacker!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:19   #90
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

God damnit! And some of them were posted by people too lazy to log in to their own accounts.

I am a failure :(

Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:33   #91
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Weeks.

Ive tried to communicate this to you GD'ers a few times already.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SHALLOW PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES THAT YOU LIKE OF THE OPOSITE SEX (OR SAME SEX IF YOUR HOMOSEXUAL ETC).

Now shake that booty.
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:53   #92
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No specific set of characteristics (lol breasts) - I tend to find the girls I like to be attractive and those I dislike to be unattactive. This is only a tendancy though; if someone has certain physical characteristics that I dont like (normally being too skinny) then I'm unlikely to be attracted to them. And I find a lot of girls, normally the ones most others think are hot, to be completely unsexual, even though I appreciate that they are actually good looking. This applies to most supermodels and blondes - I find them in attractive in the same sense I that find men with hot bodies attractive, but I would have no real compulsion to sleep with them.

Having said that, I do have a certain type but I find it impossible to put into words. I can recognise certain similarites between certain people that I've been really really attracted to, but I've no idea how I would go about expressing it, even to myself. Also there's very few people with less than C sized breasts that I've found to be absolutely stunning, so meh.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 00:26   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Jonny keeps telling me he's coming to Scotland for a piss up. He keeps telling me and he never does it.

Also 'omg you have arms' was a ****ing brilliant pick up line, except I wasn't actually trying to pick him up that night, and even if I was it took nearly 3 years to succeed :\

PS I am not a 'GD spammer'
I keep telling myself I'm not a poor student. Luckily it turns out I'm a really poor student!

PS Sar, you had a few thousand before fudge wiped the database as well.

PPS Claire Danes nod?
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 03:09   #94
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I said I might depending on my Christmas dinner, which is being delayed by the minute.
After the football (I can't decide on who I want to lose least) come down to the Union and I shall see you there, and you never know, might even buy you a drink, although more than likely it'll be you round .
well, it was a shit match and a draw so neither of us win.
I nearly made it down to the union. But I couldn't be arsed and ended up at a friends* house.

*female who is amazingly lovely but has a boyfriend but he's in New Zealand at the moment... bah.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 21:03   #95
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

On guys, shoulders and back are definitely very very important. The single biggest turn off for me is a hairy back. Sorry guys, just can't work it. Chest can be a plus - toned is good rather than 'sculpted'! Just generally being physically very fit. Also, a smile can melt me, if it's the right kind of smile from the right kind of person.

But deep down, I know that physical attributes aren't what attract me to someone - I'm a self-confessed talent whore, and if you're outstanding at something you do, particularly if it's something I have an interest in, you're onto a winner.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 22:26   #96
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

I find that pretty eyes is very attractive.

I know a girl with very pretty eyes in my college. But i wont date her because shes O-bese and when she puts her hood on she looks like the goblin from Spiderman.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 23:05   #97
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: So whats your "thing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
On guys, shoulders and back are definitely very very important. The single biggest turn off for me is a hairy back. Sorry guys, just can't work it. Chest can be a plus - toned is good rather than 'sculpted'! Just generally being physically very fit. Also, a smile can melt me, if it's the right kind of smile from the right kind of person.

But deep down, I know that physical attributes aren't what attract me to someone - I'm a self-confessed talent whore, and if you're outstanding at something you do, particularly if it's something I have an interest in, you're onto a winner.
So what are you interested in? Computers? Internet Forums? (pls pls pls)
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 00:04   #98
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Do you know me? At all?

If you actually want to know, my interests include choral singing, programming, and ju jitsu. But mainly ju jitsu.

I do physics, but I care too passionately about physics itself to give a damn about how good someone else is at it. Actually that's not strictly true, there was this one graduate student tutoring me on General Relativity. He made physics beautiful. He was great.

I've also now established, from a related thread on SA, exactly the thing that does it for me. The shape of the outside of the arm, starting on the shoulder, going down to the tricep. Magic. You don't find the right shape on many physics graduate students. But jitsuka are another matter entirely.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 00:15   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

A good smile is really important. Although obviously this means a decent-looking face is required as well to avoid glass pane cracking anguish.

Although I might just be saying that because apparently I've got a great smile!
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 00:16   #100
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

13yr old Virgins when i have a spare £30k to spend.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote