User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2004, 16:40   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Unhappy the highlight of my day

was demanding double pay and 25quid an hour for out of hours work with my boss earlier.

i doubt i'll get either, but i also have a letter of resignation signed and ready to go in my bag.

anyone else had a fun an interesting friday ?

or are you all just lazy students ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 16:58   #2
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: the highlight of my day

I put 3 newspapers in a bin bag, made lunch, sat listening to music, and washed up a glass.
My life is dull.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:01   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
i had my last exam of this semester

I also got offered a job as I.T. guy, making 2000 EUR a month
****er!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:06   #4
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Went into work, surfed the internet all day. Had lunch. Put a few things away in to cupboards. Walked home.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:18   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
i had my last exam of this semester

I also got offered a job as I.T. guy, making 2000 EUR a month
Woa... 250 more than me... lucky git!
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:20   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Woa... 250 more than me... lucky git!
liek, double my wage for unix systems admin and web dev being the only person in the whole company
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:53   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

bastardo
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:24   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I really had a boring and annoying day, while usually fridays at work are quite fun but today sucked ass

I woke up late and tired, last evening I went out karting and dining with my girlfriend and holy shit, karting is quite tiresome but really fun. The day after at the office was so damn tiresome and boring, good thing I've got wodka here in front of my monitor.

Anyone has those days, when every joke/comment made towards you just makes you pissed off while normally you are clowning around the entire day making fun out of people and enjoying when people make fun of you?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:25   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

yeah, sometimes.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:40   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My alarm went off at 11:30.

I got up at 16:40.

I'm going to work now (for 4 hours) after which there's the day shift Christmas night out which im going to.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:45   #11
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

no highlights here
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:56   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wrote a few e-mails.

Is 2000 Euro's after tax? That's not bad if so. If it's before tax then that's not very good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:40   #13
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

No, no Dace i'm sorry.
It has to be said.
It has been bothering me since I saw it.
If your timescale is approaching infinity [my keyboard ALSO lacks this handy key, so let z=infinty]

Dace's timescals----->z

Then if i die 2mrw, my lifespan will be: 18/z
So it will be bloody close to zero, but never, ever zero. It will just be infinately close.
There is a HUGE distinction in both mathematics, physics oh and programming too.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 22:46   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I wrote a few e-mails.

Is 2000 Euro's after tax? That's not bad if so. If it's before tax then that's not very good.
What?! 2k Euros gross wage is quite decent for a starters job, don't you think?
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:00   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The highlight of my day was telling some arse in the big white mercedes that took our parking space to fk off when he offered to destroy our car for us.

He did and he didn't in that order.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:09   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I took off every zig.

For great justice.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:18   #17
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
What?! 2k Euros gross wage is quite decent for a starters job, don't you think?
ehhh no i think its not. what country are these guys from anyway??
here in germany, an it developer gets a 44000 eur gross wage a year and an admin gets about 38000 eur gross wage, so if those salaries are gross, id say thats pretty bad.

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 23:33   #18
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Average graduate salary in the UK is about £17k I believe (£20k in London I think...), which is about €2000 a month, isn't it?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:08   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I took off every zig.

For great justice.
Mooooooooooooooove Zig

PS : I sat around , did work , got paid , went out , played football , came home , read your responses to the caption contest, and cried.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:00   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I spent half an hour realising them legion infidels are the reason the queue's were so long on mannoroth for a week.

Spent a while farming mobs for rage while taking care of alliance in hillsbrad that were trying gank around the farms. Got a blue and a few good greens out of it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:03   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
No, no Dace i'm sorry.
It has to be said.
It has been bothering me since I saw it.
If your timescale is approaching infinity [my keyboard ALSO lacks this handy key, so let z=infinty]

Dace's timescals----->z

Then if i die 2mrw, my lifespan will be: 18/z
So it will be bloody close to zero, but never, ever zero. It will just be infinately close.
There is a HUGE distinction in both mathematics, physics oh and programming too.
If someone wants to make a pedant avatar for this guy I'll arrange for him to have it permanently.

PS I woke up about 8 o clock. So far I've had dinner, had a few pints in the pub and used the internet. I am that drain on society you keep on hearing about.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:12   #22
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my manager julie and i were discussing 'family guy' and she reminded me of the episode where chris was like 'who will save me from the evil monkey in my closet' and lois is like 'there's no evil monkeys in your closet' and then the monkey is there staring and pointing. (quotes are probably slightly wrong but you get the jist of it)

anyway. we spent the entire day pointing and staring like the mo nkey at each other at random times during the day at work. at one point julie had to go find so mething in the stockroom (scary place) and found herself stuck behind some big boxes (she climbed down to grab something and then there was no way to climb back up) which made me laugh hilariously especially when she started pointing and staring. then the assistant manager was calling her asking if she was ok (she had just climbed ontop of the boxes at that point) so she climbed up the ladder (convieniently right there) to the top of the shelving unit and then pointed and stared at the assistant ma nager from the top. which was fking hilarious.

you had to be there :\
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:29   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I woke up, showered, went to work, connected to Sindome did a little work, went home to feed the cats, had lunch at my mom's, went back to work, connected to Sindome, worked a bit, went back home and connected to sindome.

Fun ey?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 06:53   #24
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Stayed up until 10 am. cos of incs on PA, then went to bed, slept, woke up 2 pm, went to pay bills, go back home, slept again. woke up 6 pm, had a few calls, decided not to go out sine i had no date this night and feared more incs... stayed home and now im wronting this

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 12:19   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did the grand total of nowt on friday, had the day off work \o/
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:21   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
ehhh no i think its not. what country are these guys from anyway??
here in germany, an it developer gets a 44000 eur gross wage a year and an admin gets about 38000 eur gross wage, so if those salaries are gross, id say thats pretty bad.
Is that a starters salary or someone with an x years of experience? I'm Dutch, 21 years old and started my first job (one year contract) about 2 months ago as a software developer.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:32   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Struct, it's pretty well known that salaries in The Netherlands suck ass compared to a lot of countries around us, however, the price for our pretty decent living standards are quite low as well.

I've been shopping one time around London. No clothes or luxury items, just plain shopping for food and stuff..Holy shit.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:28   #28
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Struct, it's pretty well known that salaries in The Netherlands suck ass compared to a lot of countries around us, however, the price for our pretty decent living standards are quite low as well.

I've been shopping one time around London. No clothes or luxury items, just plain shopping for food and stuff..Holy shit.
I did not know.
So working in Germany just over the border and living in Holland would be a good situation èh.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:40   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke

to be fair though, london is silly expensive even by englands standards
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:26   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a great Friday.

I handed in coursework which I have been working on near solidly for 2 weeks.
I had my last lecture of the term.
I figured out the answer to my next bit of coursework.
And the best bit, I got given FOUR free pints of Carling, by the bar staff in my union - bonus!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:44   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

bitch!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:05   #32
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Well my Friday consisted of waking up about 10:30am, went into town, met mates, had lunch and a couple of pints, bought a ps2 (little one), played gta, helped my next door neighbour put an exhaust on his bike, played pool, went drinking, passed out about 3am!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:23   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

we just put up our xmas tree \o/
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:38   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Highlight of today was seeing G4 NOT win the X factor. Highlight of Friday was going to Tescos :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:41   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Highlight of today was seeing G4 NOT win the X factor.
Steve?
Are you taking the piss? The guy's a cocky twat.
G4 deserved to win, stupid public not voting them, I ****ing hate the British public. Chavs.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:46   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't particularly like Steve but G4 singing Creep? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 00:21   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't particularly like Steve but G4 singing Creep? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
I think it worked quite well, although Nesum Dorma was obviously their best.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 03:19   #38
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Is that a starters salary or someone with an x years of experience? I'm Dutch, 21 years old and started my first job (one year contract) about 2 months ago as a software developer.
starter salary

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 05:47   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dude models are gay.
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 08:24   #40
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Dude models are gay.
Hanging around with fit female models isnt though