User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:00   #51
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: "Things to do before you die"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
To techno music? In a club? I think not.
Bloody hell MM, I've done that already. Especially when they start playing old Prodigy stuff.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 22:21   #52
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Just the obvious. Fall very deeply in love with a girl, propose and spend the rest of my life with her.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 9 Dec 2004 at 22:56.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 22:25   #53
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: "Things to do before you die"

Prodigy = shit, as Jesus said.

I'd like to suggest that everyone should wear a military uniform (complete with boots.) before they die.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:05   #54
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'd like to suggest that everyone should wear a military uniform (complete with boots.) before they die.
been there, done that. about an hour and a half ago actually
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:12   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i am getting old before i die.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:39   #56
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Rhumsaa mentioning his "rally" got me thinking about the Paris Dakar rally however at £50k i think that's a bit out of my reach.

SUGGEST AWAY
I'm facking living it!

That's why they started the rally - why piss about with £50,000 and a pile of rich posers when you can do it in a £100 banger not fit for the scrap yard let alone the Sahara

get on www.plymouth-dakar.co.uk buy the DVD and sit there thinking "I so want to be doing that next year"

welcome to my world
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:34   #57
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Freefall parachute jump
Bungee jump (already booked for this summer)
Get my photo taken with some incredibly gorgeous plastic tart in Beverly Hills (Going to LA in april)
buy, and consume a hot dog with everything on it from a New York hot dog vendor cart, and live to tell the tale.
Learn to swim
Scuba dive in the great barrier reef
Drive a car at 200mph
Buy my mum a house in canada (before she dies)
Shag a celeb (B-list or above)
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:57   #58
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ive been in the army.. and Im not wearing green anything soon again, thats for sure.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 04:42   #59
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Total Solar Eclipse. This one doesn't look too bad.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:29   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Drive a car at 200mph
At least JJ has done this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote