User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:35   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation May I just say

That there is a sport that is often sadly neglected or ignored entirely.

Namely, staying sober or partially so whilst those around you are becoming intoxicated.

For example, I found no end of pleasure in standing, last night, at 1AM watching an image of Stuart dancing which ineluctably brought to mind the phrase "Party time at the mental home."

Not to mention the ability to subsequently take cruel advantage of such people.

So I thank him for that. And I advise you, the good people of GD, to partake of this sport more often.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:45   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: May I just say

its very over-rated
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:50   #3
bl0ke

bl0ke is an unknown quantity at this point

you are what most people refer to as "the twat".
Those people clearly asked you out because they were low on numbers.

They wont make that mistake again.
bl0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:53   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: May I just say

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0ke
There was me and him only.

I phoned him to arrange it, and he accepted.

You presumptuous mound-faced nonce.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 01:57   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
nonce

takes one to know one
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:00   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
takes one to know one
You get a golden star and a choice from the sweetie tin for effort.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:01   #7
bl0ke

Quote:
That there is a sport that is often sadly neglected or ignored entirely.
Namely, staying sober or partially so whilst those around you are becoming intoxicated.
For example, I found no end of pleasure in standing, last night, at 1AM watching an image of Stuart dancing which ineluctably brought to mind the phrase "Party time at the mental home."
Not to mention the ability to subsequently take cruel advantage of such people.
no you really are a twat. No escape from that after that statement.

(this is just my point of view)
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:07   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No escape from that after that statement.
What, you don't make light hearted fun of your friends on occassion?

Do you live in fear of them?

Quite aside from the fact that Stuart will inevitably arrive in short order and comment on my inability to take much drink last night and my particular fondness for large amounts of greasy foodstuffs.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:15   #9
bl0ke

ahh ok fair enough. Most people find it very irritating when a couple of mates remain sober and relay all the embarrassing stories to them the next day! Much better if everyone has a good drink.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:17   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I tried to have a good drink. My body chose to resist.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:32   #11
bl0ke

I know what you mean. Drink more! But never drop drunken stories on your mates, hopefully they wont talk about the shit you have been up to.
Theres some kinda drunken code thing, but i'm to drunk to remember atm.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:34   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I know what you mean. Drink more! But never drop drunken stories on your mates, hopefully they wont talk about the shit you have been up to.
Theres some kinda drunken code thing, but i'm to drunk to remember atm.
HEY GUYS! I'M DRUNK! ON THE INTERNET! ISN'T DRINKING GREAT? DRINKING IS GREAT! I'M DRUNK! ON THE INTERNET!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:44   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once watched Martok in a somewhat inebriated state asking Spinner for roughly 10 minutes how the Planetarion ticker worked.

Sober situations can be amusing.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:48   #14
bl0ke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
HEY GUYS! I'M DRUNK! ON THE INTERNET! ISN'T DRINKING GREAT? DRINKING IS GREAT! I'M DRUNK! ON THE INTERNET!
yes indeed, great etc.

I kinda read these forums all the time - but I never reply without a few drinks in me. (and yes I have been around for some time, since the start of PA etc)

These forums seem to be a great filter for all the crap on the internet, so I check them dailly. Flame me for that if ya like, i really dont give a shit.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 03:21   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The wording of Marilyn's post seems to suggest Marilyn got stuart (Skiddy?) drunk, and then preceeded to rape him.
Was I the only one to see that?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:10   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope he used protection, can't imagine anything worse than giving birth through your arse.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:27   #17
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes indeed, great etc.

I kinda read these forums all the time - but I never reply without a few drinks in me. (and yes I have been around for some time, since the start of PA etc)

These forums seem to be a great filter for all the crap on the internet, so I check them dailly. Flame me for that if ya like, i really dont give a shit.
I understand you, it takes a little alcohol to fully understand this forum in all its glory!
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:53   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
The wording of Marilyn's post seems to suggest Marilyn got stuart (Skiddy?) drunk, and then preceeded to rape him.
Was I the only one to see that?
Not even slightly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 12:24   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hello.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:12   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Hello sailor.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:24   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Editing quotes is about as amusing as claiming to be the objective person in ones story, or quoting a post then informing us you done so 'for truth'.

Seriously though, it is the funniest thing you could ever do on a forum and is sure to provide hours of side splitting entertainment for other readers of this thread.

For you, it truely was worth getting up today.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:36   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang

Why don't you just shut the **** up for once?

Oh MM, you seem to be 'that guy'.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 17:09   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being sober while everyone else is drunk is usually a massive chore. Ocassionally it can be amusing, but only for short periods.

If you're going to be sober then at least don't be one of those all so hilarious people who reminds what people did when they were drunk. If you do then you are not only 'that guy', you are a complete **** to boot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 17:26   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Beeing sober is overrated. Belive me, I got years of experience.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 17:38   #25
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Being drunk is massively over rated, better to stay soberish.

Of you then get the downside of seeing what utter tossers most people are when they think they have an 'excuse' for acting like tits.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 18:10   #26
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Of you then get the downside of seeing what utter tossers most people are when they think they have an 'excuse' for acting like tits.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:02   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The only reason I stay sober is so I can take the rest of my drunk friends back home, one by one, safely. It makes me a cool dude.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:06   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Generally speaking, most people don't act like tossers when drunk.

(I am not a cool person unfortunately)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:15   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Generally speaking, most people don't act like tossers when drunk.

(I am not a cool person unfortunately)
I'm ridiculously and I utterly refute that statement.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:20   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm ridiculously
He is
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:31   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: May I just say

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
so, im drunk,
Don't you have work in the morning, you fiend?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 06:11   #32
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

The problem with being sober at parties and nights out, is that you won't have the patience to stay to the very end when you realise what a really shit night out it is.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 10:59   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Don't you have work in the morning, you fiend?

yup, at work now and i dont even have a hangover

ah the benefits of steaming hot showers and lynx recover
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 11:16   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
yes indeed, great etc.

Seems everyone has these days.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:46   #35
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you are what most people refer to as "the twat".

They wont make that mistake again.
Bloke-

Have you ever seen a sinking ship?

Your social status is like a ship- your crewing it, and its sinking, *fast*

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 6 Dec 2004 at 23:03.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:49   #36
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Ow and concidentally:

I haven't been drunk in two years:

I had cancer and was and morphine for 6 months. Since then I have 1) been completely unable to consume anything which could impede my faculties AT ALL

2) become a health freak.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 6 Dec 2004 at 22:56.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:55   #37
zeki

yeah but you'll still die
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:05   #38
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

"In life you can only be certain of two things- death and taxes"- Unknown

The questions, my friend, are when and how.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 6 Dec 2004 at 23:34.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:31   #39
skiddy
wild one

[quote]"In life you can only be certain of two things- death and taxes"- [i] Unkown [i][quote]

You could do with a small edit there.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:35   #40
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

[quote=skiddy][quote]"In life you can only be certain of two things- death and taxes"- [i] Unkown [i]
Quote:

You could do with a small edit there.
Ta-da, all done up

Your turn.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:36   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
"In life you can only be certain of two things- death and taxes"- Unknown
Benjamin Franklin said that.

Another one of life's mysteries solved.

[edit]

Due to your quick edit, I doubt many people got the irony of the above post.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:46   #42
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Yeah, now that i look at at, i fully appreciate the irony, first time i've laughed today!
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:47   #43
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Ta-da, all done up

Your turn.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:49   #44
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You're so cool and tough Skiddy!
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:57   #45
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
You're so cool and tough Skiddy!
And soon I will be happy like you too!

Look at me escaping from misery, I'm all like w00p w00p w00p...

With the clacking and the slicing and the razor hands!
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:05   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
And soon I will be happy like you too!

Look at me escaping from misery, I'm all like w00p w00p w00p...

With the clacking and the slicing and the razor hands!
Now that MrL is back we really don't need this.

Edit: Using this thread to confirm that MrL is actually "back".
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:17   #47
nick
modest sagacity

nick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura aboutnick has a spectacular aura about

drugs are better.
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:32   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Using this thread to confirm that MrL is actually "back".
Hail to the king baby.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 10:57   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hail to the king baby.
hes back, in fact, soon it will be like he never left...
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 13:39   #50
skiddy
wild one

Soberness still isn't a word.