User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2012, 19:00   #51
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Things you might pay an extra credit for?

The only things imo really worth an entire credit would be full res done or much better additional bonuses.

Micro transaction style things for others would be interesting. Paying to get all of core or roid res done for example. Changing your government. Maybe paying for a temporary bonus to res/con/prod, similar to the xp bonus that many games do.
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2012, 23:23   #52
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

do we really want to go down the route of buying success in the game ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 00:01   #53
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
No, you don't. It's a slippery slope.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 00:12   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MIcro-transactions only work in games where they can be used to buy convenience or bragging rights. The bonus that currently exists is already dangerously close to the edge. And by work, I mean that they don't detract from the game. Whether they make money for their owner in the short term is a completely different matter. Hats in Team Fortress 2 are an excellent example of How To Do It. Farmville is an excellent example of How Not To Do It.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 00:58   #55
tokath
semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
No I don't think we do. However the bar has been set as to what a credit is worth and anything that costs a credit and delivers less just won't go over well.

Using a credit to turn it into points you can spend over several rounds could make the lesser things possible without potentially having to write a new system to handle it.
r4: 61.24.2 r5: 5.9.2 r6: 26.22.7 r7: 9.20.???? r8: 44:10:3 r9: 10.9.6 r9.5: 34.4.1 r42: 8.6.8 r43: 10.4.7 r44: 2.8.2 r45: 6.2.8 r46: r47:7.6.3 r48:2.5.7 r49:2.6.8 r50:4.5.4 r51: r52: r53: r54: stupidly still playing
Unread 3 Nov 2012, 12:47   #56
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Id pay for the multihunters to be able to fix anything other than r/p names.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 21:02   #57
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: If you had to pay an extra credit for a "restricted" feature....

id pay an extra credit for easier math to log in! i r dumb
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2012, 06:42   #58
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

I would pay an extra credit to see for a feature you can see what ships/development an alliance member has without having to scan him.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2012, 07:41   #59
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Like the ideas apocco ill pay for what ever though as pa is my love always buy multiple credits every round so would make me buy more which is fine just 1 thing I would like you to consider if said planet buys this upgrade and is scanner no delay on news scans this delayed tick shit pisses me off jumogate would still be used but I would like this news scan idea or a fleet scan so you can scan a planet and it tells you where there fleets flying doesn't give the ships or anything just where there fleets are heading abit like a jumogate but an outgoing jumpgate

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2012, 21:24   #60
tokath
semi-retired

One thing that would help is to make XP spendable. Could be system similar to games like Tribes Ascend where you can either earn the XP or just buy credits to get the same items. Perhaps having spendable XP be a bonus that the original credit purchase provides.
Unread 9 Nov 2012, 12:52   #61
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

I think it is a worthless idea. The players wanting to perform well will all be forced to buy an extra credit (if you unlock game features with it), basicly doubling the price for an account that wants to do well.

So, a no for me. Also, wouldn't it be better if Jagex started caring first (see my other thread about Jagex being Ominously Silent) before they try to crunch out more money.

P.S.: Things like vhosts should be default, ffs.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2012, 21:13   #62
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
I think it is a worthless idea. The players wanting to perform well will all be forced to buy an extra credit (if you unlock game features with it), basicly doubling the price for an account that wants to do well.

So, a no for me. Also, wouldn't it be better if Jagex started caring first (see my other thread about Jagex being Ominously Silent) before they try to crunch out more money.

P.S.: Things like vhosts should be default, ffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Just to clarify, this is not looking for ways to get more credits from the community without investing in the game. This is more of a "assuming the game grows a bit more, what things that aren't game-changing would you actually be prepared to part with a small amount of money over?"

Merchandising (and non-credit prizes for winners) are completely different areas of conversation that would also come up assuming more attention and time is spent on the game.

I'm personally strongly against making paying more of a differentiator than the upgrade bonus (which is already large enough). Hence, most of my changes being more of this nature.

Interested that people think that changing the queuing would be OK but prelaunch would not be OK (both activity-related).
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 01:25   #63
tokath
semi-retired

Able to salvage your constructions for say 50% of their construction units, which goes to a pool much like the start up/upgrade bonus, could be nice.
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 04:21   #64
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokath View Post
Able to salvage your constructions for say 50% of their construction units, which goes to a pool much like the start up/upgrade bonus, could be nice.
I dont think anyone builds constructions that they tend to salvage/scrap later on for something else...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 05:08   #65
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Research Labs would be one example.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 08:11   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the fact that currently, you have to make a strategic choice with your constructions. If you can sell your constructions, that choice largely disappears.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 10:05   #67
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I like the fact that currently, you have to make a strategic choice with your constructions. If you can sell your constructions, that choice largely disappears.
agreed.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2012, 11:29   #68
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Research Labs would be one example.
One of how many? I did think about it before i posted my comment...
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 06:32   #69
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Well, I just went for the obvious one - but selling 14 or so Res Labs might help to get a few extra FCs or Amps.

I can also see a (less likely) scenario where Light or Medium factories might become disposable for certain races in the later stages of the game.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 10:01   #70
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

if something were to be done with constructions I rather see it be possible to demolish them when you are maxed
Unread 11 Nov 2012, 20:23   #71
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

To be in a private galaxy
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2012, 09:16   #72
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

buy a place in 1:1
Unread 13 Nov 2012, 21:18   #73
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

I hope I am entitled to an opinion at least, and I do have some experience in this area.
For the current userbase, another 5 quid is most likely not a big deal. However, only if they feel the extra money is worth it. Otherwise, such an addition is probably bye bye for some.
What I find shocking about this is the timing. The owners, the ones who will make the extra money have YET to get their proverbial heads out of....well, let's say sand to avoid repercussions. They don't want to spend even the time to communicate, yet an idea pops up about charging more for the game. No, I don't know if this comes from pateam or Jagex, but it doesn't really matter. The focus for a game with some 800 players should be to grow, not find ways to try to make more money. Again, this game lacks someone in charge with a vision, with a clear focus, stating what needs doing and getting it done. It's not hard. If I wasn't working with both Managerleague and AD2460 I could make a new PA in 3-4 weeks and something far superior in 8. And if I can do that, so can lots and lots of others. Allow for a kickstarter-project to get some money , and I could buy the freelance gfx to make it look good. And yes, mobile interface included.

Dearest pateam, get word to Jagex and tell them to put some weight behind their decision to buy this game and do something. Give them a bloody ultimatum if you have to, you are the only ones with a line of communication and thus you also have a responsibility to the players. And stay focused on what to do to attract more players, charging extra for features is close to the opposite!

Sorry if anyone feels shot at, didn't mean to.
Unread 14 Nov 2012, 01:45   #74
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Sorry for the tone in the previous post, the kidney-stone is out now
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

The meaning behind the post is real though, focus is very important.

Last edited by Spinner; 14 Nov 2012 at 01:57.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2012, 05:09   #75
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I fully agree with Spinner and I'd like to see one of the current PA Team do that step to force an ultimatum and if not listened just quit and start this kickstarter project - maybe even you want to do it Spinner?
This game is moving nowhere...

I haven't ever thought about it but the timing is indeed very weird. They haven't linked the game on their website, they haven't done anything at all except moving it to their own servers which they had to..
Did they say anything like "increase the profit and we will consider a forum post" to pateam? I'

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2012, 11:04   #76
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They said nothing of the sort.
I made this thread anticipating other positive developments that would justify potentially asking for more money, where I would be able to guarantee the money was re-invested in the game.

I thought I made that clear in more than one place earlier in the thread.

As for the rest, not sure I can honestly comment on it clearly at the moment.
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 12:46   #77
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

This game isnt complicated at all in terms of running it. If spinner were to create this kickstarter im sure with the $$ that ally's spend on credits/sms's/servers/bots etc we could come up with a few thousand Euro's and get some nice gfx and a new look as well as some actual advertising and hopefully get back into the few thousands of people playing.
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 18:17   #78
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
This game isnt complicated at all in terms of running it. If spinner were to create this kickstarter im sure with the $$ that ally's spend on credits/sms's/servers/bots etc we could come up with a few thousand Euro's and get some nice gfx and a new look as well as some actual advertising and hopefully get back into the few thousands of people playing.
and who would be doing all this work to code it, etc?
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 19:01   #79
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
and who would be doing all this work to code it, etc?
Well, that's just it, isn't it, no-one will, and certainly not as long as those who own it can't be bothered with anything. As long as they can ignore Planetarion, and they have for more than 2 years, they will. As for why, one can only wonder. But it's a shame they are not willing or able to make an effort for one of the, if nothing else, historically valuable items on the web.
That was my motivation for wanting it back, to avoid letting it dwindle into nothing, and to avoid killing it off, because there is an alternative.
As time passes, and nothing happens on this end, I am pretty sure AD2460 will be the ifnal nail in the coffin to PA, and I really wanted to avoid that, which is why I tried to get my hands on it early. And you can be damned sure Jagex won't let me buy it back afterwards either.
Baah, I just hate to see opportunities lost.
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 19:03   #80
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Appocomaster, just how much "programming", an estimated number of hours, is currently spent on PA? Roughly? Just trying to find out what kind of resources you DO have at your disposal...
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 19:16   #81
Appocomaster
PA Team

We really need these things in the other thread.
All that can be confirmed really is that Jagex will not sell Planetarion in the forseable future. Recently we've been waiting for an update so, apart from my spate of code changes before the round started, we've not been so active the last couple of rounds. However, we're publicly planning the winter round and privately have started considering Round 50.
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 19:53   #82
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

I think asking players for any more $$ for anything game related is a stretch. I dont know about others but I want some concrete evidence of improvement/changes before I will give them more $$ than I already have. If they are serious they should make some of the changes that they have that improve the game and give us a free round as an apology or as an incentive for us to bring players back to the game. Then once we have seen the changes and if we like them they can have a paid round afterwards. Jagex has been quiet and not doing anything to benefit the community in the last few weeks/months/years. Unless they want a mass exodus when Spinners new game comes out they have to give the community some sort of incentive to stick around and pay/play.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2012, 20:37   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
I am pretty sure AD2460 will be the final nail in the coffin to PA
Guess it'll be a contest which of the two will finish first. 2 years and still waiting for both of them. Me, my bet is on hell freezing over first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I think asking players for any more $$ for anything game related is a stretch. I dont know about others but I want some concrete evidence of improvement/changes before I will give them more $$ than I already have.
Read the thread:
Quote:
Just to clarify, this is not looking for ways to get more credits from the community without investing in the game. This is more of a "assuming the game grows a bit more, what things that aren't game-changing would you actually be prepared to part with a small amount of money over?"
Quote:
I wouldn't consider putting in any of these measures unless / until substantial development is ongoing; I would personally not like seeing charging additional money for the game until the community can agree that the game is moving forwards properly again and nothing I've heard suggests that others hold a different opinion to me (either within or outside of Jagex)
Unread 19 Nov 2012, 05:46   #84
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Automatic recall mail.
When all hostiles same eta as you are deffing have recalled.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2012, 01:27   #85
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Automatic recall mail.
When all hostiles same eta as you are deffing have recalled.
wrong thread?
this should be an auto feature on paid accounts already...
But i wouldnt pay an extra credit for it...
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 14:53   #86
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I think asking players for any more $$ for anything game related is a stretch.
i agree.. but need more money to invest in making the game better

the most simple and effective way would be to allow 2 credits to be used within 1 round (500ticks apart)
this could get an extra 20-50% CASH out of the players
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 15:28   #87
Plaguuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyy View Post
i agree.. but need more money to invest in making the game better

the most simple and effective way would be to allow 2 credits to be used within 1 round (500ticks apart)
this could get an extra 20-50% CASH out of the players
You would also get a smaller player base, thus speeding up the death of the game faster.
Unread 22 Nov 2012, 14:32   #88
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

What about a simple "donate" button? Donating planets could get a medal or a batch or something next to their name on the gal screen.

People could voluntarily donate any amount they want, not just the 1 credit amount you are asking about.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote