User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2012, 14:08   #1
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Anyone want an old fart as a mascot?

I was clearing out my bookcase yesterday and going through all my burnt CDs to see which to keep and which to throw away. The last one I went through turned out to be full of IRC logs from round 3 and round 4. Reading them kept me up til 4.30 in the morning.

So caught up in a wave of nostalgia here I come, and I see a new round is starting today.

So,who am I then?

I stepped down as Xanadu HC due to activity levels when my first child was born in 2001, now I have three, so there are activities to take em too, like judo, swimming and a gaming club.
I used to work 21h weeks, now I sometimes do 60h
I used to be online 5-8h average per day (on dialup) now I'm at 3-5h, but with only about 5% as much attention paid.
I haven't used IRC since 2003.
I used to know more about this game than Spinner, now I wouldnot know a frig from a roid.

Any takers?
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 14:37   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone want an old fart as a mascot?

I think you're looking for AR.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 16:16   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

I remember you Chax. Had some good times in the Pepsi galaxies and an awesome private war with Nacho and his critter gang. And who can forget Murderous Plush Toys and the Plush BG =)

WOW 3 kids, you hired Skyff and his duck to babysit yet?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2012, 16:29   #4
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

wb - chax, thats a nick I havent seen in a while, we had some runins through NoS and APC rnd 3 and 4.

youŽll find the universe somewhat smaller heh.

IŽm sure you can find an alliance suiting your time spent and involvement. Check in on netgamers - most allies got a chan there.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2012, 14:43   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Welcome home

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2012, 21:31   #6
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Seems a few older faces are returning.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 05:00   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Chax! I don't see Xanadu in EvE, I guess you guys gave up on it?

Good luck with your return in PA!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote