User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Apr 2009, 00:12   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
A question for Mr. Tomkat

Dear TK.

I came across this blogg. Its written by a teacher, somewhere in England.

http://teachingbattleground.wordpress.com/

After reading quite alot of it, and liking it I must admit, I wondered if this is representative for the situation in medium to bad state schools in England.

Anyone can have a opionion about schools. Sadly it is assumed by many people that since they have gone to school themselfs, they have a brilliant background to discuss schools and education. But being a teacher and standing in front of the classroom, being the adult and responsible for the kids education, gives you a much better view of it. I would therefore urge you, and british teachers here, to comment on this blog.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 01:53   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A question for Mr. Tomkat

Yeah it's pretty much accurate from the bits I read.

The "5 Lies about Behaviour" is particularly apt and rings true on all counts.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 00:33   #3
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Since I only left highschool a year and a half ago I can say it's pretty accurate and I regret my rebellious actions.

I was unaware my teachers actually had feelings
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 15:07   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

We don't have feelings. We are robots.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote