User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:16   #1
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold
#1 Thing a Friend of yours has done that you wish was you

My friends, being an odd collection of junkies, dropouts, hooligans, felons and assholes, have a lot of good stories that i always have to stop myself from telling in the first person, because i wish they were me (not that i havent done anything interesting in my life, but you can always have done more).

If i had to pick one of their stories though (without resorting "i wish i had shagged my mates girlfriend" or "i wish i had gone to america" or something);

My friend went to france with a load of his mates to watch celtic play. They watched the game, they got ridiculously drunk afterwards, and my mate was especially bad. So bad indeed he didnt know where he was, and one of his friends set him up with a prostitute they found wandering the streets.

The prostitute took his hand and he didnt have a ****ing clue where he was going or who/what she was, until after a couple of minutes walk, he figured it out.

Now he wasnt afraid, having shagged prostitutes before, but he was high as a mother****er, and his brain cant have been working well. He said "oh, ok. come with me" - and took HER hand, and walked in the opposite direction, into a Cafe.

He sat down with her, (she was obviously confused as ****) and asked her what she wanted to do with her life, etc (she could barely speak a word of english) and basically plied her with food and cups of coffee for an hour (as well as paying her for what he was meant to get), and he gave her various different numbers for colleges and training courses. Then he stood up, and said "i hope this was useful to you" and walked off into the night not knowing where the **** he was.

I know many of you will be dissapointed by the lack of sex, or the lack of a punchline, but the surreality of that situation is never lost on me. I think its ****ing brilliant he tried to council a prostitute who thought she was going to have to suck his cock, fantastic.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 13:46   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #1 Thing a Friend of yours has done that you wish was you

A friend of mine started answering his phone "Jack Bauer". I wish I had thought of that first

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 7 Apr 2006 at 19:43.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:04   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

When me and a friend got attacked by a bunch of marocan guys while one was carrying a rather large knife I told my already charging friend to stay calm because one of the bastards had a knife. He didn't listen and kicked one down which made a second flee and the guy with the knife slowly moving back into their car.

I was wise, I still believe that but maybe also even a coward. I wish I was that guy with the balls at that moment. I know it's stupid but it worked really well.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:49   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
My friends, being an odd collection of junkies, dropouts, hooligans, felons and assholes, have a lot of good stories that i always have to stop myself from telling in the first person, because i wish they were me (not that i havent done anything interesting in my life, but you can always have done more).

If i had to pick one of their stories though (without resorting "i wish i had shagged my mates girlfriend" or "i wish i had gone to america" or something);

My friend went to france with a load of his mates to watch celtic play. They watched the game, they got ridiculously drunk afterwards, and my mate was especially bad. So bad indeed he didnt know where he was, and one of his friends set him up with a prostitute they found wandering the streets.

The prostitute took his hand and he didnt have a ****ing clue where he was going or who/what she was, until after a couple of minutes walk, he figured it out.

Now he wasnt afraid, having shagged prostitutes before, but he was high as a mother****er, and his brain cant have been working well. He said "oh, ok. come with me" - and took HER hand, and walked in the opposite direction, into a Cafe.

He sat down with her, (she was obviously confused as ****) and asked her what she wanted to do with her life, etc (she could barely speak a word of english) and basically plied her with food and cups of coffee for an hour (as well as paying her for what he was meant to get), and he gave her various different numbers for colleges and training courses. Then he stood up, and said "i hope this was useful to you" and walked off into the night not knowing where the **** he was.

I know many of you will be dissapointed by the lack of sex, or the lack of a punchline, but the surreality of that situation is never lost on me. I think its ****ing brilliant he tried to council a prostitute who thought she was going to have to suck his cock, fantastic.
That was no ordinary prostitute it was QazarkRogue's sister.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:53   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
That was no ordinary prostitute it was QazarkRogue's sister.
For a Deputy DA you can't spell for shit.

While I'm on the subject, did that one guy ever get convicted for shooting that guy?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 19:42   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A friend of mine started answering his phone "Jack Bauerr". I wish I had thought of that first
one of my friends does that as well

He also renamed a couple of other mates in his phone to edgar,tony,palmer,etc and when he calls them addresses them by that name

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:10   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
*snip*
A very good friend of mine did something similar when he ended up in a lapdancing club. Instead of oogling the girls he tried to "save" them all, reccomending they go to college etc.
It went on for a while and was quite funny, mainly because the girls all got very pissed off, shouted "do you want a ****ing dance or not?" to which he sheepishly looked at his shoes, then they girls had him thrown out by the bouncer.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 21:33   #8
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
For a Deputy DA you can't spell for shit.

While I'm on the subject, did that one guy ever get convicted for shooting that guy?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190209
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 04:39   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd been drinking and so had they and everybody was drunk.

Some more than others.

We'd been out. Now we were back. At Pamela's.

My friends then were friends i'd had since school. They're my friends still. One of them had started dating a girl in our year. Then another started dating one of her friends. Then our group of guys and their group of girls ended up hanging around together. Alot.

*That* was so not my idea.

Anyway school was years ago at that point. Despite a lack of dating between the groups we still met up. Got drunk. Kept in touch.

One bedroom was for Pamela's flat mate. One bedroom was being used by Lucy and her boyfriend. Me and PK and Pamela were gonna sleep on the floor in the living room.

We were all drunk so getting to sleep shouldn't have been a problem.

We were lying next to each other.

Like i said getting to sleep shouldn't have been a problem.

It wouldn't have either only PK and Pamela started making out. I got up to leave, to sleep in the hall. They stopped me. Nothing more was going to happen. Apparantly.

I lay down. I breathe quietly. 2 minutes later they're fooling around again. I ignore it, pretending to be asleep. Who needs to cause a scene eh? 10 mintues later PK and Pamela were ****ing right next to me. I couldn't get up to leave 'cause then they'd have known i wasn't asleep earlier. I might not have been asleep but i was certainly having a nightmare.

I don't want to **** Pamela and i didn't then. I do however wish that i had ****ed her that night instead of PK. This is for the very simple reason that if i was ****ing Pamela i wouldn't have been lying next to her whilst she was getting ****ed. Lying there unable to sleep.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 10:09   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace - that's happened to me before - New Years Eve a couple of years ago I was sleeping on the floor and my mate was shagging someone on the sofa next to me (his house).
I was absolutely wasted and half asleep and donnie darko was on the tv so i was drifting in and out of sleep, with a wierd film that I had no idea what the hell was going on on the tv, with my mate shagging a girl next to me and me thinking "maybe I could join in? nah... "

I've also done it a little the other way round, when in Budapest in a hostel me and an australian girl pushed our beds together and fooled around a bit. We didn't do much more than that but our friends thought we had and we both had some apologising to do the next day...

Oh and at Reading there was me, my gf and a friend and we were all wasted and me and my gf were having fumbling sex in the dark while my friend snored away at the other end of the tent oblivious. I asked him a year later whether he heard and he said he hadn't...

Anyway. Friends of mine have upped sticks and travelled the world and I wish I could do that. Maybe I will in the future.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote