User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:19   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
It's Dickheads Like This That Irritate People Like Me

****ING STUPID COCKBIRD! I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU DOWN WITH PEAS AND SULPHER! AND BRIMSTONE TOO!

So we're flying yesterday into the pattern of the local airport after an X-C flight. Everything is peachy. Beautiful. Harmony. Poetry in motion.

That is, UNTIL COCK**** GOES AND SCREWS IT ALL UP!

Paint this picture in your minds friends. Your dearest Qazok is approaching from the North East. Cockbird calls tower, and states that he is approaching from the South West.

Therefore, Dearest Qazok pays him no mind as he should be a no factor.

WRONG.

Turns out to be a student pilot, and thinking that he is uber-pilot smart he dials up the local VOR and it tells him what it's designed to do: Fly southwest on a 210 radial to reach the airport.

So obviously, if you people haven't realized it by now, ****shit was actually flying in from the North East.

THE SAME WAY AS PRECIOUS ME!

Now I'm licensed, so maybe this is a simple concept to me, but IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DIRECTION YOU'RE FLYING FROM YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR FAT ASS ON THE GROUND.

Anyway, I catch a glimpse off of my left wing of an airplane, and asked tower if there's supposed to be anyone out there. He says no. Then he asks ****stick what his position is, and THE STUPID **** STILL SAYS HE'S COMING IN FROM THE SOUTHWEST.

I was listening in and caught his tailnumber when they were talking. Lo and behonld, it's ****head. So I radio Tower and tell him that I'm about 101% sure he's right next to me and not coming from the SouthWest.

Tower asks the airplane to confirm.

THE ****ER STARTS TO ARGUE WITH ME.

He says that I'm coming from the SouthWest andc that I need to pay attention to what I'm doing.

So I says, "I WANT TO KNOW HOW WE'RE COMING IN FROM THE WEST WHEN THE SUN IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US." (It was about 4PM btw.)

He says, "Oh. Well then. I suppose you're right."

YOU ****ING WELL BETTER SUPPOSE I'M RIGHT YOU COCK****!

By this time the Tower controller is in no good mood. He says thanks for the help clearing up the issue and clears me to land.

I'm still monitering the radios, and it turns out that ****ing doodoo brains entered a right pattern, when he was expressly told to enter a left.

So ****head gets on the ground finally, and Tower calls his instructor to come up there and clear up some issues. They told him he had no business going on a solo flight when he couldn't even tell which direction he was coming from. He gets yelled at. The End... right?

Wrong.

He sees me at the flight center, then comes up to me and has the nerve to say, "If it wasn't for you running your mouth I wouldn't have gotten in so much shit."

Before I could gouge his eyes out and skull **** him, an instructor starts yelling at him again and I think that they suspended his flight status.

Little shit.

I was rather irritated at the whole situation, needless to say.

Peace out.
<3 horn
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:20   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: It's Dickheads Like This That Irritate People Like Me

sorry couldnt read through it as it's fully infested with screamy caps and bold sentences and man i hate such faggotry
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:22   #3
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
sorry couldnt read through it as it's fully infested with screamy caps and bold sentences and man i hate such faggotry
Your mom hates faggotry but she still had sex with me.
Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:26   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if his flight status was suspended then all is well.
idiots like that do not belong in the sky, unless its from an altitude of 30,000 feet, directly towards the ground without a parachute...
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 18:30   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Still though, it's the concept Phil^, the concept.
Quote:
Unread 6 Dec 2005, 23:14   #6
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I thought air traffic controllers had little radar screens which tell them exactly where the planes are.

This assumption is made purely from watching films though. Maybe it's just the bigger airports that have them?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 02:58   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I thought air traffic controllers had little radar screens which tell them exactly where the planes are.

This assumption is made purely from watching films though. Maybe it's just the bigger airports that have them?
Smaller airports don't.

Qazok, do you have to pay for ILS access at your airfield?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:32   #8
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Smaller airports don't.

Qazok, do you have to pay for ILS access at your airfield?
I'm class D airspace, so no we don't have radar.

Hm... Since I'm through a University I don't have to pay for it... but I've never even really heard of having to pay for its use in the first place. It may be a University included cost, but I'm still 90% sure that we haven't ever had to pay for it anywhere... ever.

Is there a place that does charge for it? If so, I think that's a rather homosexual practice.

Are you a euro or other, btw?
Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:37   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

You have to pay for access to the airfield et al in the UK, which is where skiddy is from.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 04:40   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Must be quite scary to have idiots like that flying the planet, at least he wont be flying again the fkin idiot.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 06:58   #11
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
You have to pay for access to the airfield et al in the UK, which is where skiddy is from.
Everything is pretty well free here, except maybe at an insanely huge airport like O'hare and DFW or something.
Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 10:19   #12
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, I'm from England, near London. Biggin Hill charges for ILS or VOR/DME approaches - between £20 and £35 depending on weight of aircraft. Charges are dropped of course if landing without would pose a risk, visibility or cloud ceiling etc.

They charge a landing fee, ground handling fee, parking fee, passenger fee if it's a small commercial flight on a bizjet or something.

Mind, this is a small commercial airport about twenty mile out of London, so that might explain all the charges.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:09   #13
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm from England, near London. Biggin Hill charges for ILS or VOR/DME approaches - between £20 and £35 depending on weight of aircraft. Charges are dropped of course if landing without would pose a risk, visibility or cloud ceiling etc.

They charge a landing fee, ground handling fee, parking fee, passenger fee if it's a small commercial flight on a bizjet or something.

Mind, this is a small commercial airport about twenty mile out of London, so that might explain all the charges.
Yeah thats a British thing... we don't really do any of that over here unless you goto a huge airport like LAX. Everything is free.
Quote:
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:53   #14
skiddy
wild one

And thus why Britain is shit
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:24   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And thus why Britain is shit
"Rip Off Britain" ... its scary really just how many new taxes and shit that are around nowadays. Truly, every department in the government wants every penny you earn, every detail of your life, and to tell you exactly how to run it.

Im actually quite glad to be over here. TBH, I could shoot someone dead in the street, and as long as there werent any witnesses, I didnt own the gun, and I didnt know the victim, it would take them ****ing ages to find me.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 20:38   #16
skiddy
wild one

Yeah, but you live on an island smaller than the lump on my right testicle.

You would know everyone.

I should probably get that checked out... :/